Strange Feeling

Shaking Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“I’m freezing cold now. Thanks to you.” Miryung shot her husband a look.

Kangjun laughed, “You’re the one who started the whole thing so don’t blame me.”

Miryung let out a laugh, “True.”

“See, it was your fault.” Kangjun pinched her cheek.

“Yah.” Miryung pushed his hand away. “That hurts.”

“I’m sorry.” Kangjun cooed.

Miryung shuddered, “Don’t do that. It’s creepy.”

Kangjun chuckled, “I’ll pack up then we can go back to the hotel.”

Miryung nodded as Kangjun started to pack their things. She looked around the beach to see that people were beginning to leave the beach since it would be getting dark soon.

A smile spread across her lips as she looked out at the ocean where she and Kangjun were just in. She had to admit it that she had a fun time today because of Kangjun.

Then Miryung shivered and it wasn’t a good one. She felt like someone was watching her and they were drilling holes in her skull. Miryung looked around but saw no one.

“That’s weird. I felt like someone was here.” She whispered with her brows knitted together.

“Miryung-ah, are you ready?” Kangjun asked.

Miryung turned to look back at her husband, “Yeah.”

Kangjun smiled, “Then let’s go.”

Miryung glanced around again, “Okay.”

The two of them started to walk towards their hotel.

However Miryung couldn’t shake off that feeling of someone watching her. She was a little creep out because she would look around and see no one. It was only her and Kangjun walking. No one was around.

Miryung walked a little closer to Kangjun wanting to feel a little safe.

“What do you want to do once we get back?” Kangjun looked over at Miryung, who was standing right next to him. He was taken aback to see how close she was to him, “Why are you so close?”

Miryung turned to look at him before taking a few steps away from him, “Sorry. Uh, did you say something?”

Kangjun looked at her weirdly, “Yeah, I asked what you wanted to do when we get back.”

“Oh, uh, shower?” Miryung replied unsure.

Kangjun raised a brow, “I know that, but what else? Aren’t you hungry?”

Miryung glanced around, “Uh, sure.”

“What are you looking at?” Kangjun asked as he looked around.

“Huh?” Miryung blinked. “Nothing. We should, uh, hurry back.” She picked up her pace leaving Kangjun puzzled to her strange action.

“What’s up with her?” He watched Miryung, who was ahead of him.

 

 

 

 

 

Miryung swallowed hard as she wrapped her arms around her body, “Why do I still feel like som

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter