Cheering Up

Shaking Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

“What are we doing here?” Miryung asked as she stared at the Cold Stone in front of her.

Kangjun smiled, “To get some ice cream.”

Miryung opened to say something, but Kangjun had already dragged her towards the ice cream parlor.

The couple stepped into the ice cream and the coldness hit them.

“Wow. The air conditioning is blasting in here.” Kangjun chuckled. “But it feels nice though, doesn’t it.” He turned to his wife, who just nodded absentmindedly.

Kangjun pulled her towards the counter, “Pick anything you like.”

“Hello.” A worker greeted.

Kangjun smiled, “Hello.”

The worker looked at Miryung closely, “Are you… perhaps Song Miryung?”

Miryung and Kangjun snapped their heads towards the worker before turning to each other.

“Ah. I’m sorry. I just thought that maybe you were.” The worker said sheepishly.

Miryung turned back to her and smiled softly, “No, it’s fine. I am Song Miryung. I didn’t think anyone would recognize me.”

The worker’s eyes widened as a big smile spread across her lip, “Really?  Oh my god. You’re so beautiful in person.”

Miryung turned a light shade of pink, “Thank you. You’re beautiful yourself.”

The worker blushed as she shook her head, “Not really. I have glasses and braces so I’m not that pretty.”

Hearing that Miryung frowned, “Don’t say that. Everyone has their own beauty. You’re still growing so don’t let others say that you’re not beautiful because you are. It’s just hiding at the moment.”

Kangjun couldn’t help but grin seeing how Miryung was talking to the worker in front of them. She was giving the worker her honest answers and it warmed his heart knowing that Miryung was a big softy on the inside.

“Is this…your husband?” The worker asked throwing a look at Kangjun.

Miryung turned to look at Kangjun before turning back to the younger woman, “Yes he is.”

Kangjun circled an arm around her waist pulling her close to him, “Do we make a good match?”

The worker looked at the couple before nodding with a smile on her face, “Yes you two are perfect together.”

Kangjun turned to look at his wife, “Hear that? We’re perfect together.”

Miryung just shook her head with a smile on her face.

Kangjun let out a small chuckle as he gave her a small squeeze, “You’re so cute.”

Miryung blushed hearing his compliment, “Stop.”

Kangjun turned to look at the worker, “Isn’t she just cute when she blushes?”

Miryung slapped her husband’s chest while the worker chuckled.

“Yes, Miryung-ssi is.” She replied.

Miryung turned to look at the worker, “Come on now.”

“She’s even cute when she pouts like that.” Kangjun poked Miryung’s cheek.

“Jun.” Miryung hissed turning to her husband.

Kangjun chuckled and planted a soft kiss on the tip of her nose, “Pick what you want.”

Miryung’s face turned completely red after the small kiss. She was not expecting for him to do that and she hated it because now she was blushing really hard.

The worker giggled seeing how Miryung and Kangjun interacted with one another. She just thought that it was just the cutest thing ever. Her role model was standing in front of her and she even told her that she was beautiful made her the happiest girl in the world.

“Pick anything you’d like, Miryung-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter