Random Love Letter

Shaking Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“Are you okay?” Miryung asked as she peered at her husband’s face.

Kangjun nodded with his eyes closed, “I’m fine.”

“But you look pale.” Miryung frowned. “I don’t think you’re fine.”

Kangjun peeled his eyes open and turned his head to look at his wife, “Did you have fun?”

Miryung blinked at him baffled to his sudden question, “What?”

“Did you have fun?” He repeated.

“I did.” She replied slowly.

Kangjun smiled softly, “I’m glad to hear that.”

Miryung pinched her brows together, “What about you? Never mind, don’t answer my question. I just want to know how you’re feeling. You don’t look too good.”

“I’m fine. Didn’t I already tell you that?” Kangjun raised his brows.

“You did but I don’t believe you. You look sick.” Miryung leaned forward.

“I’m really fine.” Kangjun insisted.

Miryung shook her head as she cupped his face.

Kangjun’s eyes widened, “Y-Yah.”

Miryung moved her face closer to his, “You really don’t look fine. I think I should drive.”

Kangjun didn’t say anything but stare at her pink lips. He just wanted to smash his lips against hers at the moment, but held back. He didn’t even know why he wanted to kiss her in the first place, but he knew that he definitely loved her lips because of their first two kisses.

Miryung furrowed her brows with a frown, “Yah.” She gently shook his face that was still cupped in her hands.

Kangjun snapped out of his daze and looked up into Miryung’s eyes, “Yeah?”

“I’m going to drive.” She declared dropping her hands from his face.

Kangjun pinched his brows together, “What?”

Miryung ignored him and got out of the car. She walked over to the driver’s side and opened the door, “Get out.”

Kangjun didn’t ask any questions but obliged. He got out of the car as Miryung climbed into the driver’s side and slammed the door shut. He just stood there dumbly not knowing what to do.

Miryung looked out the window and saw Kangjun just standing there. She knocked on the window and motioned him to go over to the passenger’s side.

Kangjun blinked at her before walking over to the passenger’s side. He opened the door and climbed into the car.

“What are you doing? It’s like you lost your mind or something.” Miryung pressed the ‘start’ button. She turned to look at Kangjun, who was just staring blankly at her. She heaved a sigh, “What?”

Kangjun just continued to stare at her.

Miryung shook her head, “What is wrong with you? Put on your seatbelt.”

Kangjun swallowed and pulled his seatbelt clicking it.

“Are you ready?” She asked glancing at him.

“Yeah.” He finally replied.

 

 

 

 

 

Miryung tilted her head to the side as she gazed at Kangjun’s sleeping face. A small smile stretched across her lip, “You were tired the whole time, weren’t you?”

She opened her phone to look at the time. It was already 3:23am.

“I guess we better go up and rest before starting the day in a few hours.” She mumbled as she turned to her husband.

Miryung really didn’t want to wake Kangjun up because he just looked so peaceful but sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter