Flustered

Shaking Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Miryung bite the inside of her bottom lip as her fingers danced on her lips.

Ever since she got home from Kangjun’s house last night, she couldn’t stop touching her lips. She was still in denial that she had willingly kissed Kangjun.

“Aish.” Miryung ruffled her hair in annoyance. “Why did something like that happen yesterday?”

“What happened yesterday?” Jaehee asked as she stepped into the office.

Miryung looked up startled, “W-When did you get here?”

“Just now.” Jaehee replied as she walked towards Miryung. “So what happened yesterday? Something hot and sweaty?” She wiggled her eyebrows.

Miryung rolled her eyes, “No I did not have yesterday.”

“Why not? It’s good.” Jaehee laughed.

Miryung held up a hand, “Please don’t tell me about you and Jake. I really don’t want to know.”

“But he’s such a-” “Stop. I don’t want to hear about what you and Jake do.” Miryung cut in.

Jaehee chuckled, “Alright I won’t say.”

Miryung heaved a sigh in relief and nodded, “Good.”

“So what happened yesterday, huh? You’ve been in daze ever since you came into the office.” Jaehee peered at Miryung’s face.

“Nothing happened.” Miryung replied.

“Then why were you mumbling about something happening yesterday? Is it because of your fiancé?” Jaehee asked.

Miryung’s eyes widened, “How did you know?”

Jaehee gasped as she covered , “Oh, so it is about your fiancé.”

“What? No, no it’s not about him.” Miryung quickly defended.

Jaehee clicked her tongue, “Don’t you be trying to lie to me, Miryung. Spill it. You know you want to.”

Miryung heaved a sigh as she leaned back in her chair, “We kissed.”

Jaehee’s eyes widened as her jaw dropped, “What?!”

“Twice.” Miryung added.

Now Jaehee was really going to flip tables, “WHAT?! YOU TWO KISSED?!”

“Yah! Shh!” Miryung put a finger on her lip to silence the loud Jaehee.

“Oh my god. Are you serious?” Jaehee leaned against Miryung’s desk.

Miryung nodded, “Yes but both of them were on accident? No, one of them were but the other…”

“You willingly kissed him and you don’t know why, am I right?” Jaehee grinned.

Miryung looked up at her assistant and nodded.

Jaehee laughed, “Girl, that’s because you’re attracted to him. Your fiancé is very handsome by the way.”

“Yah, you already have Jake so don’t go look at other men.” Miryung frowned.

“Don’t worry, my heart will forever be with Jake. It’s just my mind that is the cheater here.” Jaehee smiled innocently.

Miryung rolled her eyes, “Right.”

“I’m serious, but moving on. We’re talking about you not me. So yesterday you guys kissed twice. The first one was on accident but the second on you took ignition?” Jaehee raised a brow.

“He did but I followed. It was like I unconsciously did it though. I wasn’t expecting it.” Miryung groaned.

“Is he a good kisser?” Jaehee asked.

“Jaehee!” Miryung frowned.

Jaehee laughed, “Okay okay, I was just curious. I mean you probably want to kiss him again, don’t you? You’re probably still thinking about how soft and delicious his lips are.”

Miryung stared at Jaehee in disgust.

Seeing that look on Miryung’s face, Jaehee couldn’t help but laugh.

“Your face. Omg. It’s priceless. Can you do it again so that I can take a picture of it?” Jaehee asked.

Miryung stood up and rolled her eyes, “No you cannot. Just go do your work.”

“I am, I am.” Jaehee chuckled.

“Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter