Phone Number

Shaking Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“Why do I need to see your face in the morning as well?” Miryung asked with her brows knitted together and a frown on her face.

Kangjun chuckled, “Good morning to you as well.”

Miryung heaved sigh as she step down the stairs walking past Kangjun, who followed her.

“I was told by my parents to take you to work, have lunch with you, and drop you off at home.” Kangjun said as he continued to follow her into the garage where her car was parked.

“I don’t care. I don’t want to see your face that many times a day.” Miryung stated as she looked for her car keys that were supposed to be hanging on the board but it wasn’t there. “Where are my car keys?”

“Young miss, Mr. Song said for you to not take your car.” The chauffeur bowed his head.

Miryung stared at him before turning to Kangjun, “This is all your idea, isn’t it?”

Kangjun’s jaw dropped, “What? You think I did this? Please, I’d rather be sleeping then waking up this early to send you to work.”

Miryung rolled her eyes as she stormed out of the garage with Kangjun following after her.

“Yah, what are you going to do now?” Kangjun asked as he walked beside Miryung, who was walking towards the gate.

“I’m going to take the bus to work.” Miryung replied as she sped up.

Kangjun rolled his eyes as he grabbed her wrist pulling her back.

“What do you want?” Miryung asked in annoyance as she turned to look at him.

“I’ll take you to work.” Kangjun stated.

“No thank you.” Miryung rejected.

Kangjun frowned, “Miryung, can’t you just make things simple and easy for the both of us?”

“Me make things simple and easy? Things would never be like that.” Miryung replied.

“What if some ert tries to get on you on the bus? Those pretty legs of yours isn’t going to do you much justice.” Kangjun pointed down at Miryung’s legs.

Miryung looked down at her legs then back up at Kangjun, “These legs have power in them. They’re not just here for decoration.”

Kangjun chuckled, “I know but still. I’ll take you to work if not then you’re going to be late.”

Hearing that, Miryung looked at her wrist watch and Kangjun was right. If she didn’t go now then she would definitely be late for work. Having no choice, Miryung pulled her wrist free and walked towards Kangjun’s car parked in front of the mansion.

Kangjun grinned seeing his fiancée walk towards his car, “This girl always making things difficult but going the easy way in the end.”

 

 

 

 

 

“Thanks.” Miryung said softly as she unclipped her seatbelt.

“No problem.” Kangjun smiled.

Miryung turned to open her door when Kangjun grabbed her wrist stopping her. She turned to look back at him, “What is it now?”

“When do you want to eat lunch?” He asked.

Miryung blinked at him, “You know we don’t always have to follow what they say, right?”

*It’s because I want to spend some time with you.* Kangjun blinked bewilder at what he had just thought. “I know we don’t, but I don’t need them constantly forcing me to do things that I don’t like doing.” He replied. “I don’t need my mom to keep threatening me when I’ve done nothing wrong.”

Miryung thought about it then nodded, “Fine, I guess we could go around 12:30?”

Kangjun nodded, “Sounds good. I’ll come pick you up then.”

“Okay. Just come up since you already know the way up.” Miryung looked at Kangjun, who smiled.

“Of course. After all, my fiancée is-” Miryung covered Kangjun’s mouth silencing him, “Just go.” She pulled her hand away and opened the door to the car climbing out. She closed the door and walked towards the building without looking back at Kangjun, who wanted to wave but seeing that she wasn’t going to look back he just shook his head.

 

 

 

 

 

“Wow. Mr. and Mrs. Song must really like your fiancé.” Jaehee nodded.

Miryung shook her head, “I don’t know but I hate it. It’s like I- no, I can’t have my independence anymore. I’m forced to do everything with him now. I hate it.”

“I see. Are they going to ask you guys to move in together before the wedding as well?” Jaehee asked.

Miryung shot Jaehee a look, “Don’t say that. It might come true if they’re already having us like this already.”

Jaehee laughed, “Don’t you think it’d be good?”

“Good for what? I don’t see anything good about it.” Miryung scowled.

“It’ll give you and Mr. Jun more time together.” Jaehee beamed.

Miryung shudder, “Please don’t call him that.”

Jaehee blinked, “What? Mr. Jun?”

Miryung nodded, “Yes that.”

Jaehee snorted, “Why?”

“Because it sounds weird. Mr. Jun…oh god, that just sounds so awkward.” Miryung shudder.

Jaehee shook her head, “You’re just weird, Miryung. Then should I call him ‘Jun-ssi’ instead?”

“No, don’t call him at all. I don’t want to hear his name for the rest of the day.” Miryung covered her ears.

Jaehee grabbed Miryung’s hands and pulled them away from her ears, “Mr. Jun. Mr. Jun. Mr. Jun.”

Miryung frowned, “Yah.”

“Jun-ssi. Jun-ssi. Jun-ssi.” Jaehee mocked.

“Yah Jaehee.” Miryung narrowed her eyes at her assistant.

“Jun-ah. Jun-ah. Jun-ah.” Jaehee skipped around Miryung’s office with a big smile plastered on her face.

“Mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter