Unnie?

Shaking Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“Mommy! Mommy!” A little girl called.

A woman laughed as she walked over to her daughter, who was waving both her arms in the air.

“Daddy come too! Daddy!” The little girl waved her father over.

A man chuckled and headed over to his wife and daughter. He grabbed his daughter’s outstretched hand and smile down at her.

The little girl said something making both her parents laugh.

 

Miryung couldn’t help but envy the family. She had always dreamed of having a perfect little family like that since she was a child.

Having to listen to her older sister’s story since young, Miryung never wanted anything more than to follow her dreams. However, her dreams shattered when her parents told her that she was going to be in an arranged marriage.

All of her hopes and dreams disappeared like thin air.

Seeing families smile and laugh from afar broke her heart because she, too, wanted a family of her own that will be full of smiles and laughter but she didn’t know if she could do that anymore.

“Miryung?” Kangjun called softly seeing how Miryung was just staring up ahead of them. “Miryung.” He gently nudged her making her snap out of her thoughts.

“Hmm?” Miryung turned to look at her husband.

“What are you looking at?” He asked.

Miryung blinked at him before shaking her head, “Nothing.”

Then the little girl’s squeal was heard causing Miryung to snap her head in that direction.

Kangjun knitted his brows together before looking in the direction that his wife was looking at. He saw the happy family of three smiling and laughing. He turned to look at his wife and saw that she was staring at them with envy.

There he knew that she, too, waned something like that. A happy family of her own.

“You want a small little family like that?” Kangjun asked turning to look at the family of three.

“It’d be nice. It was always my dream to have a little family of my own with the man I love.” Miryung replied. “But now it’s shattered. I can’t have that anymore.”

Kangjun frowned hearing the last part but didn’t say anything because he knew the reason why she couldn’t have it anymore. It was because they were put into an arranged marriage and they didn’t love each other.

Of course Kangjun, too, wanted to marry the woman that he loved because he didn’t like the fact of being forced to marry someone you don’t know, but it was already too late.

The two of them had already lost hope in being with the one they loved when they were informed about the arranged marriage.

“Why do you want a family so much?” Kangjun found himself asking.

“Because of my sister.” Miryung answered.

Kangjun nodded, “Your sister

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter