Cheating Already?

Shaking Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“Morning.” Kangjun greeted walking into the kitchen.

Miryung looked up from the sink, “Morning.”

Kangjun yawned, “What time did you wake up?”

“Not too long ago.” She replied. “Do you want some coffee?”

“Sure.” Kangjun replied as he sat down at the table.

“Why are you so tired?” Miryung asked as she poured the coffee into the cup.

Kangjun yawned, “I don’t know. We even slept at the same time.”

Miryung let out a soft laugh as she set the cup down in front of Kangjun, “You must have had too much to drink last night.”

Kangjun heaved a sigh as he grabbed his cup of coffee, “Probably.”

“Are you hungry?” Miryung asked.

Kangjun nodded as he took a sip of his coffee, “Wow. It’s good.”

“You’re drunk.” Miryung snorted.

Kangjun looked over at his wife, “What?”

Miryung shook her head, “Nothing. Just go get changed so that we could go eat.”

“Okay, okay.” Kangjun took another gulp of his coffee before standing up. “I’ll be right back.”

Miryung hummed in reply as she walked out of the kitchen.

Kangjun chuckled and walked out of the kitchen to the bedroom. He stepped into the bedroom and closed the door. He walked over to the closet and opened it in search of something to wear for the day.

“I think this shirt should be good.” Kangjun nodded as he took the shirt off the hanger and took a step back hitting the corner of the dresser. “Ah !”

He hissed and dropped his shirt on the ground, “Damn it.” He crouched down to grab his shirt when a crumbled piece of paper near the trashcan caught his attention. He arched a brow and reached for the crumbled paper.

Kangjun stood up with the crumbled paper in one hand and his shirt in his other hand, “What is this?” He opened the crumbled piece of paper and started to read the content.

His eyes widened as he read the last line, “I love you? Who in the world gave this to her?” Kangjun slowly looked up at the door where Miryung was outside waiting for him. He turned back to look at the love letter in his hand, “Who the hell did this?”

 

 

 

 

 

“Took you long enough.” Miryung grumbled as she stood up when Kangjun stepped out of the bedroom.

Kangjun nodded as he looked up at his wife.

“Then let’s get going. I think they’re serving lunch now since it’s eleven.” Miryung walked towards the door.

“You cheating already?” Kangjun spoke up.

Miryung froze before she turned around with furrowed brows, “What?”

Kangjun lifted the note in the air, “You’re cheating already?”

Miryung frowned, “Where did you get that?”

Kangjun raised a brow, “So you’re admitting to it?”

Miryung didn’t say anything but storm towards Kangjun and snatch the love letter out of his hand.

Kangjun’s eyes widened, “Yah.”

Miryung walked into the kitchen and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter