Rant

Shaking Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“Ay, you little punk.” Ray playfully punched Kangjun in the arm.

Kangjun laughed, “What?”

“Who would have known that you’re going to marry Song Miryung.” Siwoo shook his head.

“Tell me about it. I was in for the shock of my life when I saw that photo.” Kangjun leaned back in the couch.

“Don’t get too cocky now Kangjun.” Rome mused.

Kangjun glanced over at the older male, “I’m not getting cocky. I just told her that she’s going to mine no matter what. Even if she finds someone better than me, I’m the only one for her.”

Rome shook his head, “You’re impossible, Kangjun.”

“I was only stating a fact though.” Kangjun shrugged.

“I can bet that she hates your guts right now.” Ray chuckled.

“It’s not my fault though.” Kangjun defended.

“Nothing is ever your fault, Kangjun.” Siwoo rolled his eyes.

Kangjun nodded, “That’s true.”

“That’s not a good thing Kangjun.” Ray clicked his tongue.

“But it really wasn’t though. She’s the one who has this hard-to-get façade.” Kangjun reasoned.

“That doesn’t mean for you to go crashing it down.” Rome mused.

“But it’s really interesting though. I’ve never met a girl like that before.” Kangjun stated.

Upon hearing that, the three males turned to each other with knowing smiles on their faces.

“So you’re saying that you’re interested in her?” Siwoo raised a brow.

“Who wouldn’t be?” Kangjun asked.

“Are you only attracted to her because she a trophy wife?” Rome asked.

“No, I don’t think it’s because of that. I was already attracted to her before I knew she was a model.” Kangjun replied.

“Ay, look at you talking about her.” Ray nudged him.

Kangjun blinked at him, “What are you talking about?”

“Oh come on, don’t try to deny it.” Siwoo laughed.

“I seriously have no idea what you guys are talking about.” Kangjun looked at his friends.

“Barom-ssi?” The secretary stepped into the office.

Rome looked over at his secretary and nodded in understanding.

The secretary bowed and left the office.

“Alright,” Rome stood up. “I have meeting to go to so we can talk later.”

The three younger males stood up as well.

“I guess we better go do our work.” Siwoo sighed.

Rome chuckled, “Please, because of you guys I’m never doing my work. You know I have a family I need to take care of.”

“Hyung, you’re not going to be the only one. Kangjun is going to have a family pretty soon too.” Ray chuckled.

Kangjun frowned, “I am not. I don’t think I can raise a family at the moment.”

“But you will one day.” Rome smiled.

“Yeah, one day and that day isn’t any time soon.” Kangjun stated.

“I don’t know with that trophy wife of yours, you’d probably jump on her on your wedding night.” Siwoo chuckled.

“Hyung!” Kangjun gaped at the older boy.

“I think Siwoo hyung might be right. You’d want to be the romantic with her.” Ray grinned slyly.

Kangjun rolled his eyes, “No I won’t.”

“We’ll just have to wait and see then. If not your wedding night then you’re probably just going to take her on a random night when you’re .” Rome laughed hi-fiving the other two males.

“I’m not going to get and pounce on her.” Kangjun grumbled.

“Ay, don’t lie to yourself, Kangjun. Any man would do that if they had wife like Song Miryung.” Ray stated.

“But I’m not like other men.” Kangjun declared.

“At leas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter