New House

Shaking Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“Good morning sunshine.” Kangjun greeted as Miryung stepped out of the mansion.

“Morning.” Miryung greeted as she stopped in front of him.

“Did you have breakfast?” He asked as he opened the door.

“No.” Miryung replied shortly climbing into the car.

Kangjun frowned as he closed the door and walked over to the driver’s side. He opened the door and climbed into the car, “Why not?”

“I never eat breakfast.” Miryung answered as she scanned through her phone.

“Then that’s going to change.” Kangjun stated as he drove off.

Miryung turned to look at him, “What do you mean?”

Kangjun glanced over at Miryung, “Breakfast is the most important meal of the day didn’t you know that?”

“It doesn’t matter. I’m too busy to eat breakfast.” Miryung declared.

Kangjun clicked his tongue, “That’s a shame. Well, now you’re going to start eating breakfast and it starts today.”

“Yah.” Miryung frowned.

“Oh come on, eating breakfast won’t kill you.” Kangjun switched lanes.

“I’m busy today so let’s just skip breakfast and go check out the house so that I can go in for work.” Miryung huffed with her arms crossed over her chest.

Kangjun turned to look at Miryung in horror, “You’re going in for-”

HONK!

Kangjun swiftly curved to left.

“What the hell!” Miryung shouted as she turned to look at Kangjun, who glanced at her.

“You’re not going in for work. I’m going to make you stick with me throughout the day.” Kangjun declared with his eyes on the road.

 

 

 

 

 

“Eat.” Kangjun nodded at the McDonald breakfast on the table.

Miryung glanced down at the breakfast before looking up at Kangjun, “Are you serious?”

Kangjun sipped on his black coffee, “Yeah, I’m serious.”

“I’m not hungry.” Miryung pushed the breakfast towards Kangjun, who pushed it back.

“Well that’s too bad because you’re going to eat it. Remember, it was because of you that we almost got into an accident.” Kangjun reminded.

“Don’t blame that on me.” Miryung glared at Kangjun.

“Then eat.” Kangjun nodded to the food.

“But I’m-” Miryung’s stomach growled cutting her off.

Kangjun snorted, “I see, so you aren’t hungry.”

Miryung shot Kangjun a look, “Shut up.” She picked up the fork and knife and started to eat the McDonald’s breakfast.

Kangjun grinned watching her eat. She wasn’t shy at eating and he found that very attractive. Even if she wasn’t shy, she still ate very gracefully from an elite family.

“Why do you keep staring at me?” Miryung asked as she her lips.

Kangjun couldn’t help but stare at her lips. The way she her lips was the iest thing Kangjun had ever seen in his life and he was sure that he was head of heels for her lips.

“Yah.” Miryung pushed Kangjun’s head snapping him out of his thoughts.

Kangjun blinked, “Huh?”

“Stop staring at me. You got a message.” Miryung stated as she started to eat again.

Kangjun stared at her for a moment before pulling out his phone because it ringed, “Hello?”

“Son, how do you like the house?” Mrs. Kang asked.

“We haven’t seen it yet.” Kangjun replied.

“How come?” The older woman asked.

“Miryung’s still eating breakfast since she hasn’t eaten yet.” Kangjun answered.

“Ah, I see. You’re taking very good care of your fiancée, right?” Mrs. Kang giggled.

Kangjun chuckled, “Of course. Mom, I’ll call you after, alright?”

“Okay. Have fun.” Mrs. Kang bided.

“Okay. Bye.” Kangjun hung up shaking his head with a smile on his face.

“What did your mom say?” Miryung asked as she wiped with a napkin.

“She just wanted to know how we liked the house.” Kangjun replied.

“But we didn’t even go there yet.” Miryung set the napkin down.

“I know. I told her that we haven’t seen it yet because we’re waiting on you to finish eating.” Kangjun smiled.

Miryung rolled her eyes, “Well I’m done eating so we can go now.”

Kangjun looked down at the now empty tray then up at Miryung, “Wow. You must have been really hungry, huh?”

Miryung shrugged, “You can’t reject free food.”

Kangjun’s jaw dropped, “Free food?”

Miryung laughed, grabbed her purse, and stood up, “Yes free food. Now let’s go.” She grabbed the tray and walked towards the exit of the fast food restaurant.

Kangjun snapped his mouth shut and stood up, “W-Wait for me.” He quickly followed after Miryung.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter