Another Love Letter

Shaking Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Son, you can go home and sleep then come back.” Mr. Kang looked over at his son, who shook his head.

“No, it’s okay dad. I want to stay here with mom.” Kangjun looked over at the hospital bed where Mrs. Kang was sleeping soundly.

“But Miryung is already asleep though.” Mr. Kang nodded over to Miryung, who was sleeping on the couch with a blanket over her.

Kangjun turned to look over at his wife. He softened seeing her sleeping so peacefully.

“Your mother is fine. I’ll be here with her.” The older male patted his back.

Kangjun turned back to his father, “Okay. We’ll come back in the morning.”

Mr. Kang smiled, “Make sure that you both get a good night sleep. I’m sure you two are tired from all that happened today.”

Kangjun nodded, “We are.”

“I’ll call Mr. Jung to come pick you and Miryung up since you two don’t have a car back.”

“Thanks dad.”

“It’s nothing. Just get a good rest and come back tomorrow. I’m sure that’s what your mother would want.”

“I’m sure she would too. She wouldn’t want her precious daughter-in-law to be uncomfortable. I feel like mom likes Miryung more than me.”

Mr. Kang chuckled softly, “Your mother cares for the both of you. She just has a softer spot for Miryung.”

Kangjun made a face, “That doesn’t make anything better dad.”

“Sorry, but I can’t do anything about it. You’re just going to have to discuss that with your mother when she wakes up.” Mr. Kang mused.

Kangjun nodded, “We should get going.”

Mr. Kang nodded as he pulled out his phone, “I’ll call Mr. Jung now.”

Kangjun gave his father a smile before walking over to his wife. He pushed back the hair that was on Miryung’s face.

A small smile stretched across his lip as he stared at her face. She looked so peaceful and angelic that he didn’t want to wake her up, but he had no choice.

It would look weird for him to carry her out of the hospital because people would suspect that he kidnapped a patient so that was out of the question.

“Miryung.” He gently shook her awake.

Miryung let out a small groan as her eyes fluttered open, “Jun?”

“Hey there sleepyhead.” He greeted softly.

The ends of Miryung’s lip curved up into a soft smile, “Hey.”

“We’re gonna go home now so get on up.”

A small sigh escaped Miryung’s lip as she sat up with the help of Kangjun.

“Are you ready to go home?” Kangjun asked as he helped pulled Miryung onto her feet.

Miryung nodded, “Yeah I’m ready.”

Kangjun smiled and wrapped an arm around her waist before turning to his father, “Dad, is Mr. Jung here yet?”

Mr. Kang looked up at his son, “Yes he is already waiting outside for the two of you.”

“Then we’ll be going.” Kangjun bowed along with Miryung.

Mr. Kang nodded, “Yes. Remember to rest properly before coming back tomorrow.”

Kangjun nodded, “We will. Goodnight.”

”Goodnight.” Mr. Kang bided as his son and daughter-in-law made their way out of the hospital room.

 

 

 

 

 

“Thank you Mr. Jung.” Kangjun bowed as the older man closed the door.

Mr. Jung smiled, “You’re welcome young master. It was nice to see you again.”

Kangjun smiled, “It was nice seeing you again as well.”

“You should hurry along after Miss Miryung or you’re going to be locked out, young master.” Mr. Jung chuckled.

Kangjun laughed as he glanced at the open gate of their house, “Thanks again.”

“It was my pleasure.” The older male bowed.

“Goodnight Mr. Jung.” Kangjun bided.

“Goodnight young master.” Mr. Jung bowed.

Kangjun gave the older male one last bow before heading inside the gate. He closed the gate and looked up seeing that the front door was still open waiting for him to close the door.

“Jun!” Miryung’s voice was heard before he could take a step.

Kangjun snapped his head up looking at his wife, “Yes?”

Miryung stepped out of the front door and looked down at him then shook her head, “Never mind.”

Kangjun raised a brow.

“I thought you r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter