I Have A Stalker

Shaking Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

You guys are too funny!! XD

Here's a little update for you all~

 

 

 

 

 

“Mm. I don’t want to let you go yet.” Kangjun smirked.

Miryung frowned trying to get out of her husband’s arms, “Jun, let go of me. You have to go to work as well, don’t you?”

“Can’t I just stay with you today? I want to know what my wife does.” He smiled cheekily.

Miryung narrowed her eyes at him, “You already know what I do daily. Remember when you spent that one week being my assistant?”

Kangjun shook his head, “I have no idea what you’re talking about.”

Miryung heaved a sigh, “Jun just go to work already. I don’t have the time to play around right now.”

“Do you love me?” He suddenly asked.

Miryung looked up at her husband, “What?”

“Do you love me?” He repeated.

“Do you even need to ask?”

“Then answer the question.”

“Why do I need to answer the question when you already know the answer to it?”

“Then are you going to show me the answer?”

“Please don’t, I think I just might puke seeing the answer.” Jaehee cut in before Miryung could speak.

Both Miryung and Kangjun turned to the door of Miryung’s office and saw Jaehee with a smug smile on her face.

“I see that the two of you are cozy together.” She wigged her eyebrows.

Miryung tried getting out of her husband’s arms, but it was no use, “Jaehee, can you please help me Jun out of my office?”

Jaehee grinned, “Are you sure that’s what you want? Don’t you want to go home and get in bed?”

“Yah!” Miryung huffed.

Jaehee laughed as she sent Kangjun a wink, “You two just look so cute together that I don’t want you guys to separate, that’s all.”

Miryung narrowed her eyes at her assistant, “Liar.”

“Oh come on Miryung. Why are you making such a big fuss about being with me?” Kangjun tightened his arms around his wife’s waist.

“Because I need to work. I don’t want time to deal with you at the moment.” Miryung replied.

Kangjun clicked his tongue, “And here I thought you loved me enough to take one day off and spend it with me.”

Miryung heaved a sigh, “I already left work on Friday to spend the weekend with you, Jun.”

“That wasn’t enough time together. We need to spend more time together.” Kangjun reasoned.

“Jun, please.”

“Let me spend some more time with you. I promise that I won’t disturb you.”

Miryung raised a brow at her husband, “You sure?”

Kangjun nodded, “Yes.”

Miryung shook her head, “No, go to work already.”

“But Miryung.” Kangjun pouted.

Miryung heaved a sigh. She had no choice but to use her last resort. Though she was a little shy and hesitate about it, it’ll work and she knew it too.

“Jun.” She called having her husband look at her. She gave him a small smile before cupping his face and pressing her lips against his.

Kangjun’s eyes widened when he felt their lips pressed against each other’s, but he soon closed his eyes and kissed her back. He wasn’t going to let the opportunity go a waste.

Jaehee stood at the door watching Miryung and Kangjun kiss. It was a sweet yet awkward scene. She shook her head as she cleared loudly, “Ahem!”

Miryung and Kangjun immediately pulled back embarrassed.

Jaehee laughed, “I swear that was the most awkward thing I’ve ever seen in my life.”

Miryung and Kangjun flushed red hearing that.

“I should have taken a picture of it to show everyone that you two are openly kissing each other.” Jaehee grinned.

Miryung swallowed as she pushed her husband away, “Go to work already Jun.”

Kangjun his lips and looked down at his wife, who was still red from embarrassment. He smiled as he brought a hand and caressed her cheek, “Miryung-ah.”

Miryung looked up to be greeted with a kiss on the lips. Her eyes widened in shock.

Kangjun pulled back with a satisfied grin on his face, “I’ll pick you up later for lunch. Don’t miss me too much, okay?” He winked and headed out of Miryung’s office.

Miryung watched him leave her office with a shocked expression.

Once he was gone, Jaehee laughed out loud snapping Miryung out of her thoughts.

Miryung looked over at Jaehee, “What are you laughing about?”

Jaehee wiped away the tears that were threatening to roll down her cheeks from laughing too hard, “Oh my god. Did you see your face expression? It was priceless. I seriously didn’t know that you and your husband were already at that point.”

Miryung made a face.

“So did you guys already do the deed?” Jaehee wiggled her brows.

Miryung choked on her salvia, “What?”

Jaehee grinned, “Did you guys do it or not? It’s a simple question.”

“Um…” Miryung bite her lip.

Jaehee squealed in delight, “Oh my god! No way!”

“Yah.” Miryung scowled.

Jaehee pulled Miryung into a tight hug, “I’m so proud of you, Miryung. Now you’re finally a woman.”

Miryung scoffed rolling her eyes as she pulled back, “Was I not a woman to start with?”

“You know that’s not what I mean. But seriously though, I’m so proud of you.”

“It’s nothing to be proud of.”

“Girl what are you talking about? First of all, you’re married to a hunk and now you guys are probably going to be expecting a little one soon.”

“Yah don’t say that.”

“Okay, let me ask you one question then.”

Miryung nodded.

“Did you guys use protection or not?” Jaehee asked with her arms crossed over her chest.

Miryung opened to say ‘yes’, but stopped when she remembered that they didn’t use protection at all!

“Oh my god.” Miryung said softly.

J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter