Backhug

Shaking Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“Wow. So many teddy bears.” Kangjun looked around the museum.

Miryung rolled her eyes, “Of course there are. This is the famous teddy bear museum.”

Kangjun shot his wife a look, “I know that.”

“Then you should know that there are a lot of teddy bears.” Miryung retorted.

“I know. I know. Don’t act like I’m stupid.” Kangjun frowned.

Miryung let out a laugh, “Okay, I won’t. Let’s just keep on going. There are still more for us to see.”

“Then let’s go.” Kangjun grumbled as he started to walk.

Miryung shook her head as she followed her husband, “This guy is definitely fun to tease.”

“Yah, are you coming or not?” Kangjun called turning his head back to look at his wife.

Miryung smiled, “I’m coming.” She stepped besides her husband, “Are you mad?”

Kangjun started to walk, “No.”

“Then why are you walking away?” Miryung asked as she walked beside him.

“Because you wanted to see the rest of the museum.” Kangjun replied.

Miryung snorted, “Right.”

“Let’s just finish looking around.” Kangjun stated.

“But we just started.” Miryung waved the map in her hand.

Kangjun turned to Miryung, “Are you serious?”

Miryung smirked, “I’m very serious right now.”

Kangjun groaned, “Why?”

Miryung laughed, “It’s not that bad. I’m sure we’ll take half of the day.”

“Then what are we going to do about the other half day?” Kangjun asked.

“Sleep.” Miryung replied as she walked in front of her husband.

Kangjun rolled his eyes, “Please.”

Miryung turned back to look at her husband, “What? Don’t you like to sleep?”

“I do but is this all we’re going to do for the rest of the day? Nothing else?” Kangjun asked.

Miryung shrugged, “I don’t know. Do you have something else in mind?”

Kangjun smirked, “Club?”

Miryung scoffed, “You can go there on your own.”

“Why not? Are you scared?” Kangjun mocked.

Miryung snorted, “Please.”

“Then let’s go tonight.” Kangjun grinned.

“Fine, we’ll go tonight.” Miryung stated.

“Good, now let’s continue on with this teddy bear thing.” Kangjun grabbed Miryung’s hand and pulled her along with him.

 

 

 

 

 

“It’s cute, isn’t it?” Miryung turned to her husband, who nodded not paying attention to what his wife was looking at.

Miryung frowned seeing how Kangjun just looked around then heave a sigh, “What’s wrong with you? Are you that bored?”

Kangjun glanced at his wife before shrugging in reply.

Miryung’s frown deepened, “That’s no help.”

“Then what am I supposed to say?” Kangjun asked.

“Anything. At least answer my question with words. Shrugging doesn’t do you much.” Miryung snapped.

“Okay, I’ll answer you with words then.” Kangjun grumbled.

Miryung shook her head as she rolled her eyes, “Forget it. Let’s just keep on walking.” She walked ahead not caring about her husband anymore.

Kangjun watched her go before turning to look at what she had pointed at. He suddenly felt guilty for not paying attention to Miryung because the bears were having a fashion show and that was what Miryung was into: fashion.

“Jun, you are such an .” Kangjun muttered. “She hates you even more now.” He heaved a sigh and followed after Miryung, who was already way up ahead because he took a little too long.

 

 

 

 

 

“Are you still angry?” Kangjun asked as he peered at his wife’s face.

“No, but I’m hungry.” Miryung replied.

“I’ll buy! What do you want to eat?” Kangjun asked.

Miryung looked at him weirdly. She didn’t know why he was so eager to buy them lunch, but she wasn’t going to stop him from doing so, “A sandwich is fine.”

Kangjun nodded, “Alright. Is there anything else that you want? A drink to go with your sandwich?”

“Water is fine.” Miryung replied.

“And that’s all you want?” Kangjun asked for reassurance.

Miryung nodded, “Yes.”

Kangjun grinned, “Then I’ll be right back.” He ran off to buy their lunch.

Miryung sat down at one of the picnic tables and pulled out her phone. She was about to play game on her phone when a message came from Jaehee. Miryung raised a brow before tapping onto the message.

‘How is your honeymoon with your hubby~? ^^’ – Jaehee

Miryung let out a laugh, “Of course she’d text me.”

‘It’s fine. Just finished visiting the teddy bear museum.’ – Miryung

‘Cute! Have you guys done anything romantic yet? ;D’ – Jaehee

Miryung rolled her eyes, “Now this is something she’d say.”

‘No because we don’t have those kind of feelings for each other. Don’t go assuming things.’ – Miryung

‘Aw, that’s too bad. I would have done something if I had a hunk like your husband. ;)’ – Jaehee

‘Are you planning to cheat on Jake now? Tsk. Shame on you.’ – Miryung

‘Haha. No. I would never do that to Jake. Remember my mind is the cheater not my heart.’ – Jaehee

Miryung shook her head, “This girl.”

“Wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter