First Night

Shaking Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“Thanks for coming oppas.” Miryung hugged each of the models.

“No problem. Congrats again.” Taeyang smiled.

“Thanks.” Kangjun shook his hand.

“Thanks for the garter. I’ll cherish it.” TOP winked.

Miryung laughed as she playfully slapped TOP’s arm, “Oppa.”

TOP laughed, “I’m kidding.”

Miryung shook her head, “Bye oppas.”

“Bye Miryung.” The five males waved. “Bye Jun.”

“Are you happy that he caught the garter?” Kangjun asked turning to his wife, who laughed.

“Who knows?” She replied.

“Miryung-ah!” Dasom came running up to the newlywed before Kangjun could say anything to Miryung about the garter issue.

“Dasom.” Miryung hugged the other female.

“Today was wonderful. Congrats.” Dasom gave Miryung a squeeze.

Miryung laughed and pulled back, “I’m glad you enjoyed it. Thanks again.” She turned to the other three females, “I hope you three enjoyed it as well.”

“We did. Thanks for making this memorable. Now I’m thinking of a way to out beat this.” Hyorin laughed.

Miryung giggled, “I’ll help in any way I can.”

Hyorin nodded, “Alright. I’ll keep you to your words.”

Miryung nodded with a smile, “Of course.”

“Congrats again.” Bora hugged Kangjun.

“Thanks.” Kangjun hugged her back.

“Congrats once more.” Soyou hugged Miryung.

“Thank you.” Miryung hugged her back.

“Alright you two, have a nice first night.” Dasom winked as the four of them left.

Kangjun and Miryung waved at them before finally getting what Dasom just said. They turned to look at each other before looking away awkwardly.

 

 

 

 

 

“Finally home!” Kangjun threw himself onto the couch.

Miryung stepped into her slippers, “Aren’t you going to take a shower?”

Kangjun turned his head to look at his wife, “Is that an invitation?”

Miryung blinked at him before scowling, “No. Forget it. I’m going to the bedroom.”

“Wait for me.” Kangjun quickly scrambled to his feet following Miryung up the stairs. “Want me to carry you?”

“No thank you.” Miryung replied.

“Oh come on. This is what married couple usually do when it’s their first night. Barom hyung and Jaekyung noona did this.” Kangjun argued.

Miryung glanced back at Kangjun, “Well we’re not Barom oppa and Jaekyung unnie.”

Kangjun blinked, “Since when did you start calling them ‘oppa’ and ‘unnie’?”

“Today.” Miryung replied as she reached the top of the stairs.

“Really?” Kangjun followed Miryung to the master bedroom.

“Yes. What about you? I heard you calling Jonghyun oppa and Jongsuk oppa ‘hyung’.” Miryung opened the bedroom door.

“I really didn’t know that you had so many model friends. All the guys were so tall and handsome.” Kangjun shook his head as he closed the bedroom door.

Miryung smirked, “I know. Why couldn’t have I married a model, who is tall and handsome? Instead I married a short, stubborn, annoying brat. What has my life come to?”

Kangjun snapped his head in her direction, “What? Short? Stubborn? Annoying brat?”

Miryung let out a laugh before she made a dash to their bathroom, but before she could reach it arms wrapped around her waist, “Jun!”

Kangjun chuckled, “Yes?”

“Let me go. I need to shower. I smell.” Miryung whined as she tried to get free from his arms.

“You smell very sweet. It’s like I can almost eat you.” Kangjun gently bite on her bare shoulder.

“Jun!” Miryung gasped.

Kangjun chuckled and kissed the spot that he bite, “Sorry."

“Wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter