The Stalker

Shaking Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Because I'm stressing out about school right now so I did a little breather. ^^

Enjoy~

 

 

 

 

 

“Oh my god.” Jaehee stared in horror at the baskets of goods in front of Miryung’s office. “This person is seriously crazy and annoying.”

She moved some of the baskets out of her way to get to her desk. Jaehee stumbled a little as she finally reached her desk.

“How annoying. I just want to punch this person.” Jaehee grumbled as she kicked one of the baskets. “Do you have that much time and money to spend like this?”

“This again?” Kangjun groaned in annoyance.

Jaehee looked up to see Miryung and Kangjun in front of her. She looked down at the baskets and folded her arms across her chest, “Tell me about it. I almost tripped getting here.”

“It’s from that person again, isn’t it?” Miryung asked.

Jaehee heaved a sigh, “Do you even need to ask? Does this person have that much money and time to spend it on goods like this?”

“Apparently they do. How annoying. This has been going on for the past two weeks.” Kangjun grumbled.

“Jaehee can you have them come and take this? Looking at it makes me sick.” Miryung swallowed.

Jaehee nodded, “I certainly will. It makes me sick as well.”

“Let’s go to your office.” Kangjun turned to his wife, who gave him a small smile.

“We’re going to the office Jaehee.” Kangjun informed the woman before walking with Miryung to her office.

“Here we are.” Kangjun pushed open the door to Miryung’s office.

“Thanks Jun.” Miryung gave her husband’s hand a little squeeze.

Kangjun chuckled softly, “Anything for you. Let’s go sit down first. I don’t think it’s a good idea for you to start working right away.”

“I’ve been doing that for the past two weeks already Jun.”

“Yes you have, but you still need to rest. I know that this situation has been taking some of your sleep.”

Miryung bite her lip guilty knowing that what her husband said was right.

“You’ve been tossing and turning the past two weeks, Miryung. I’m worried about you.” Kangjun said softly.

“I’m sorry.” She apologized.

Kangjun shook his head, “There’s nothing for you to apologize for. It’s normal that you’d toss and turn because a situation like this isn’t easy. I just don’t want you to worry too much and relax. Though it might be hard, I don’t want you stressing out more than you need to, okay?’

Miryung nodded, “Okay.”

Kangjun smiled softly, “Good. I gotta go now or I’m going to be late for the board meeting. I can’t be late or they’re going to nag at me.”

Miryung smiled, “I’ll be fine. Jaehee’s here so you don’t need to worry about me.”

“Alright then. I’ll pick you up later for lunch.”

“Bye.”

Kangjun pecked Miryung’s cheek before heading out of her office.

Miryung heaved a shaky breath, “I hate this.”

 

 

 

 

 

“Jun-ssi, you have guest waiting in your office for you.” His secretary informed.

Kangjun nodded in understanding, “Thank you.” He continued to walk towards his office. He opened the door to be greeted with loud voices.

“OW!” Maru yelped as he was slapped on the wrist.

Kangjun shook his head as he closed his door, “What are you guys doing here?”

“Well good morning to you, Kangjun.” Rome chuckled.

Kangjun walked over to his friends, “Why are you guys playing cards in my office? Don’t you guys have jobs and school?” He looked hard at the two youngest males.

“We just wanted to see how you’re doing since you don’t ever come out.” Siwoo stated.

“You know just because you’re married doesn’t mean that you can ignore your friends.” Ray crossed his arms.

Kangjun sat down next to TK, “Sorry guys. It’s been a little hectic the past two weeks.”

Upon hearing that, the five males perked up.

“Did something happen between you and Miryung noona?” Maru asked.

“Is Miryung pregnant?” Siwoo asked.

Kangjun frowned, “No, she’s not pregnant. We’re not even close to doing that yet.”

“What?! Really?!” Rome stared at the younger male in shock.

Kangjun rolled his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter