Beach

Shaking Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“You don’t think he was flirting with you?” Kangjun gaped at his wife, who shook her head.

“He was just being friendly that’s all. Why would he flirt with me when he clearly knew that I was married?” Miryung turned to her husband with a brow raised.

“Some guys do that. Even if a woman is married, they still flirt with them.” Kangjun replied.

Miryung shook her head, “You’re thinking too much. We need to hurry to our hotel.” She picked up her pace towards the entrance of the airport.

“Yah! Wait for me!” Kangjun shouted as he pushed the cart with their bags.

Miryung glanced over her shoulder, “Hurry up!”

Kangjun rolled his eyes, “I would if you were helping.” He took a deep breath and continued to push the cart.

 

 

 

 

 

“I’m exhausted!” Kangjun threw himself onto the king size bed.

Miryung shook her head, “You lazy bum.”

“I woke up early so it’s only right for me to be tired.” Kangjun argued.

“I woke up earlier than you and you don’t see me complaining.” Miryung clicked her tongue.

“That’s because you’re always waking up early. I’m not used to it.” Kangjun defended.

“It doesn’t matter. Hurry and get dressed.” Miryung slapped Kangjun’s leg.

“Ow.” Kangjun sat up. “Where are we going?”

“To the beach.” Miryung replied.

Kangjun made a face, “Why?”

“Uh, hello? Do you not see the big ocean that is right in front of us?” Miryung pointed out the window.

Kangjun fell back onto the bed, “I don’t want to go anywhere. I just want to take a nap.”

“You really don’t want to go?” Miryung asked.

Kangjun shook his head in reply.

“Okay then. I’ll just go on my own then.” Miryung grabbed her swimsuit and walked into the bathroom.

When the door closed, Kangjun turned to his head to look out the window. Indeed the ocean was right in front of them. He could see people walking on the beach and the waves carefully crashing along the shore.

“I guess it wouldn’t hurt since she seems like she wants to go so badly.” He mumbled.

Then the bathroom door opened and stepped out Miryung with a thin dress over her swimsuit.

Kangjun raised a brow and pointed at her, “You’re going to wear that?”

Miryung rolled her eyes, “No stupid. My swimsuit is under this. I’m not about to go out in public only wearing my swimsuit.”

Kangjun nodded in understanding, “I see.”

Miryung hummed as she walked over to her bag, “I’ll see you later.” She wore her sunhat and grabbed her bag.

“Wait!” Kangjun called rolling off the bed.

Miryung turned to look at him, “What?”

“I’m coming too.” He grinned.

Miryung gave him a weird look, “I thought you said you were tired.”

“Yeah I am tired, but I thought about it and I can’t have my wife so to the beach all by herself. Guys are going to eye her like hungry wolves and its only right that husband and wife are together, isn’t it?” Kangjun grinned.

Miryung rolled her eyes, “Whatever. Just hurry up.”

“Yes ma’am.” Kangjun saluted as he searched for his swimming trunks.

 

 

 

 

 

“Wow. There are a lot of people here.” Kangjun looked around the beach.

“Of course there are. This is a public place for people to come.” Miryung snorted as she walked past him to find a spot to set up.

Kangjun quickly followed after his wife.

“I think this is a good place.” Miryung set down her bag.

Kangjun nodded, “I think so too.”

Miryung pulled out her towel and laid it on the sand, “Are you gonna go swimming?”

“With you.” Kangjun r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter