You're Crazy

Shaking Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Just a special treat for you all~ ^^

 

 

 

 

Miryung stared at the male in front of her in disgust and horror, “What?”

“You heard me. I’m your stalker, Song Miryung.” Matt smiled smugly.

Miryung shook her head in disbelief, “No, you can’t be. Oppa, you can’t.”

Matt chuckled, “Oppa? How can you call your stalker ‘oppa’, but I guess it doesn’t matter because I love how you say ‘oppa’.”

Miryung swallowed hard, “G-Go away.”

“Aigoo that hurts Miryung-ah. I came here just to pick you up.” Matt grinned.

“What?”

“I have somewhere I’d like to take you, Miryung.”

“I don’t want to go.”

“That’s too bad because you have to go.”

“What?”

“It’s either you go on your own or I force you. Your choice, Miryung.”

Miryung bite her lip. She didn’t want to go anywhere with her stalker but seeing that she had no choice she had to go with him no matter what. “I’ll go.”

Matt smiled, “Good girl. I knew you’d understand.”

Miryung clenched her jaw.

“Ah, it’s lunch time so why don’t we go get something to eat, hmm?” Matt asked.

“I’m not hungry.” Miryung replied.

“That’s too bad because I was planning on getting your favorite.”

“I don’t have any favorite.”

“Oh come on. Don’t act like you don’t remember what you used to eat. You’d always tell me to go buy you some.”

Before Miryung could speak, her phone buzzed. Her eyes widened a bit knowing that it was Kangjun who texted her. However she wasn’t going to look at it because it was just too risky since her stalker was standing right in front of her.

“We better get going because I have some things planned for you, Miryung.” Matt took a step towards her.

Miryung took a deep breath. She knew that now she had to act tough or she wasn’t going to be able to endure whatever he had in stored for her, “Let’s go.” She walked out of the elevator.

Matt smirked, “My, you’re eager.”

Miryung swallowed, “I just don’t want to cause a ruckus in here.”

Matt chuckled, “You have always been the one to care about others before yourself, Miryung.”

Miryung kept silent. She didn’t want say anymore because he was just going to bring up the past and she didn’t want that.

 

 

 

 

 

‘I’ll be waiting down in the lobby for you. ^^’ – Miryung

Kangjun chuckled reading the message from his wife. He felt his heart flutter reading it for the fourth time because it just touched him so much that she texted him that to tell him she was waiting for him.

“God, Miryung, what are you doing to me?” He smiled goofily as he continued to drive. “I’m seriously falling more and more in love with you, Miryung. Everything about you is so damn perfect.”

He heaved a sigh in content. There was nothing better in the world right now than being with his wife. He really wanted to speed and see his wife as soon as possible, but he didn’t want a ticket from the police so he was going to take some time to get there.

“I hope she isn’t too bored waiting for me.” Kangjun made a right turn.

A smile spread across his face seeing Miryung’s work place a block away, “Not too long now.”

Kangjun sped up a little since it wouldn’t be too long before he finally saw his wife. He was excited to see her even though he saw her in the morning.

Finally reaching the building, Kangjun quickly climbed out of his car. He rushed into the building with a smile on his face.

“Oh, Jun-ssi?” Ms. Jo, the front desk lady, called out.

Kangjun turned to look at her, “Yes?”

“Are you looking for Miryung-ssi?”

“Yes I am. We’re going out for lunch.”

Ms. Jo pinched her brows together, “Well she just left with someone.”

Kangjun blinked at her baffled, “What? When?”

“Just a few minutes before you came in. They should probably be at the parking lot by now.”

Kangjun furrowed his brows not under

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter