Reception

Shaking Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

“Now you’re officially married. Congrats.” Rome patted Kangjun on the back.

Kangjun laughed, “Yeah.”

“Congrats hyung.” Maru slung an arm around the older male’s shoulders.

“Thanks.” Kangjun grinned.

“How did you feel when you saw Miryung-ssi, huh?” Ray wiggled his brows.

“Awestruck. She was just breathtaking.” Kangjun replied.

“You better have because I swear all the males in the room was jealous of you.” Siwoo laughed.

Kangjun smirked, “Ya’ll better be because I just married the most perfect woman ever.”

“Yeah and that kiss, right?” TK chuckled.

Kangjun nodded his head, “Perfect as well.”

“I would assume so.” Rome laughed.

“So what’s next?” Maru asked.

“Reception.” Ray replied.

“Well, I’ve got to go get my wife now. I’m sure she’s done changing.” Kangjun smoothed out his vest.

“We’ll be waiting at the reception hall.” Siwoo stated.

Kangjun nodded as he headed out of the room.

 

 

 

 


“Even your reception dress is perfect.” Jaehee heaved a dejected sigh.

“What’s with that face, huh?” Miryung laughed.

“Why must you look so perfect? I could never out beat you.” Jaehee pouted.

Miryung shook her head, “Don’t say that. I’m sure one day you’ll be able to wear a wedding dress. Just wait for Jake to propose then you’ll have your dream wedding.”

“But it won’t be like yours.” Jaehee huffed.

“Oh come on, stop being so negative.” Miryung gently pinched her assistant’s cheek. “We should get going. I don’t want Jake to think that I stole his girlfriend.”

Jaehee rolled his eyes, “Please. He has plenty of people to talk to.”

Miryung let out a soft laugh shaking her head, “He might have one or two, but you’re his girlfriend so you should be with him and not me. I know we’re friends, but go hang out with Jake. Not everyone knows English you know.”

“But he knows Korean.” Jaehee argued.

KNOCK. KNOCK.

Miryung and Jaehee turned to look at the door.

Jaehee walked over to the door and opened it, “Oh. Well hello. Congrats.”

“Thank you.” Kangjun chuckled. “Is my lovely wife done changing?”

“She’s done. We were about to go to the reception hall.” Jaehee replied.

“I’m here to her.” Kangjun stated.

Jaehee giggled, “Very well. She’s in there.”

Kangjun nodded with a smile, “Thanks.”

Jaehee nodded and left the room while Kangjun entered the room.

“You look beautiful.” Kangjun grinned as he gently pushed the door close.

Miryung looked up at Kangjun through the mirror before rolling her eyes. She stood up and turned around, “What are you doing here?”

“I’m here to my wife to the reception hall.” Kangjun replied.

Miryung nodded as she walked towards her husband, “Well then, shall we go?”

Kangjun held out his hand, “We shall.”

 

 

 

 

 

“Here comes the newlywed!” Hong Jonghyun, the MC, pointed towards the entrance of the reception hall.

“Let’s give them a round of applause!” Jung Eunji, the other MC, clapped.

Cheers and claps erupted throughout the reception hall as Kangjun and Miryung stepped into the room.

The newlywed smiled and waved at everyone as they made their way to the center of the room.

Eunji walked over to the newlywed couple and handed Kangjun a microphone.

“Now we’ll hear a speech from both the groom and bride.” Eunji smiled before walking back to Jonghyun, who was standing by the podium.

Kangjun turned to look at Miryung, “You want to go first?”

Miryung shook her head, “No, I think you should.”

Kangjun rolled his eyes, “Thanks for putting me on the spot.”

Miryung smiled, “No problem.”

Kangjun chuckled as he s an arm around Miryung’s waist and pulled her close to him, “First of all, I would like to thank each and every one of you here. It makes me and my wife very happy that all of you were able to make it to our wedding and we’re very thankful. There really isn’t much that I can say but thank you.”

He bowed then turned to his wife, “It’s your turn now, wifey.”

Miryung rolled her eyes and grabbed the microphone from her husband. She turned to look at their guests with a smile on her face, “Thank you all for coming to our wedding. I know that to some people it was shocking news since who would have guessed that the two of us would get married, right?”

Laughter erupted throughout the hall.

Miryung glanced at her husband, who shook his head with a smile on his face. She smiled, “But who would be able to turn down his charms and sweet words. He has swooned plenty of girls with his smile and wink, but I captured him.”

She pinched his cheek causing everyone to laugh and ‘aw’ at the interaction, “I’ll be sure to take care of Jun and be the perfect wife. I hope you all give us your blessings as well.” Miryung bowed as the guests clapped.

“My, what a touching speech the bride made. I will definitely give you two my blessings.” Jonghyun chuckled.

Eunji nodded in agreement, “Definitely. You two have my blessings!”

Kangjun and Miryung laughed.

“Alright, alright! As the groom and bride make their way to their table, let’s get the party started!” Jonghyun boomed.

“Wait a minute!” Eunji held up a hand. “Jonghyun-ssi, we can’t start the party with our stomachs empty.”

Jonghyun laughed, “That’s right. I apologize for my mistake.”

Eunji shook her head, “The ushers have already collected your food tickets earlier, so your food will be coming out shortly. Please chat with one another while we wait for the food.”

 

 

 

 

 

“Did I tell you how beautiful you look?” Kangjun whispered in Miryung’s ear.

“I’m sure you did.” Miryung replied as she waved to a friend. “Come, I have some friends I’d like for you to meet.”

Kangjun raised a brow, “Really?”

“No, but now that you’re my husband I have to.” Miryung answered as she pulled her husband towards her group of friends.

“Hi oppas.” Miryung beamed.

“Miryung-ah!” Seungri smiled as he stood up and pulled Miryung into a hug.

Miryung laughed and hugged him back.

Seungri pulled back, “Congrats. This totally took my by surprised! I didn’t even know you had a boyfriend.”

Miryung laughed, “Well, that’s a secret that I’ll keep to myself.”

“Aw. Come on, you won’t even tell oppa?” Seungri pouted.

Miryung shook her head, “Sorry oppa.”

“Seungri stop flirting with Miryung. She’s a married woman now.” Daesung scolded.

“Daesung, I’m not flirting with Miryung.” Seungri defended.

Daesung shook his head, “You’ll never learn.”

“It’s okay Daesung oppa.” Miryung laughed.

“Come here.” Daesung opened his arms.

Miryung walked over to him and hugged him.

“Miryung-ah, shouldn’t you ask your husband’s permission to hug other guys?” Taeyang chuckled.

Miryung glanced over at the awkward Kangjun then shook her head, “No.”

Taeyang looked over at Kangjun, “I’m sorry that you have to deal with her.”

Miryung’s jaw dropped, “Oppa!”

Kangjun laughed, “It’s fine. I’m used to her stubborn personality. It’s one of her charms.”

“Then congrats.” G-Dragon laughed holding out his hand.

Kangjun shook his ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter