What The Hell!

Shaking Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“Why we met again, pretty fiancée.” Kangjun chuckled as Miryung stepped towards him. “You look prettier than you did in the afternoon. Did you do something different?”

“No I didn’t do anything different. Can we just go? I just want to go home and rest.” Miryung brushed past Kangjun, who spun around and opened the door for her before she could open it herself.

“Remember, the man is the one who opens the door.” Kangjun reminded.

“I’m sorry but I don’t like being treated as a princess so you should quit the gentleman façade.” Miryung stated as she climbed into the car closing the door by herself almost crushing Kangjun’s fingers if he hadn’t moved them fast enough.

“Jeez. What happened to her in a span of five and a half hours?” Kangjun frowned as he made his way over to the driver’s side. He opened the door and climbed into the car. He turned to Miryung, who already had her eyes shut as if she was sleeping.

“You can stop staring and take me home.” Miryung stated with her eyes still closed.

Kangjun rolled his eyes, “Wow. Well, we’re going to have to see about that.”

Miryung snapped her eyes opened and turned to Kangjun, “What?”

“Nothing, just go back to sleep.” Kangjun pushed Miryung’s head back onto the sleep.

Miryung slapped his hand away, “Don’t touch me.”

“Don’t touch me.” Kangjun mimicked.

“Yah.” Miryung scowled.

“Scowling like that isn’t what a pretty woman like you should be doing. Smiling is much better.” Kangjun smiled at her.

Miryung rolled her eyes, “Just drive.”

Kangjun put the car into drive, “Alright, I was just trying to help.”

“Stop trying to help and drive.” Miryung snapped.

Kangjun silently mimicked Miryung as he drove off. *What’s wrong with her?*

 

 

 

 

 

“What? My parents are here?” Kangjun stared at the maid, who bowed her head.

“Yes.” She replied.

Kangjun and Miryung turned to look at each other.

“What did you tell your parents?” Miryung accused.

Kangjun pointed to himself, “Me? I didn’t tell my parents anything. It could have been you.”

“There’s nothing for me to tell.” Miryung hissed as she closed the car door.

Kangjun scoffed as he closed his door and followed Miryung into the mansion.

The two of them were greeted by the maids as they stepped into the house and made their way to the living room where the four adults were.

“Hello.” Kangjun and Miryung bowed in greeted.

“Sit. Sit.” Mrs. Kang ushered.

Miryung sat down next to her mother while Kangjun went and sat down next to his parents.

“Did something happen?” Miryung asked looking at the four adults, who glanced at each other.

“Something did happen but it’s not bad.” Mr. Song started.

Miryung and Kangjun pinched their brows together not understanding what the older male meant.

“What do you mean?” Kangjun asked.

“You guys are moving in together.” Mr. Kang answered.

It took a second for Miryung and Kangjun to sink in what Mr. Kang had just said, “WHAT?!”

The four adults winced at the two youngsters’ loud voice.

“We’re moving in together?!” Kangjun stared at the four adults, who nodded.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter