Restless

Shaking Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“What the hell is this?” Kangjun grumbled pacing back and forth in the waiting area of the airport. “Why the hell is the airplane delayed two hours? Don’t they know that I can’t wait?”

Miryung sat silently watching her husband pack back and forth. She had been doing so since they bought the airplane tickets, “Jun, why don’t you sit down?”

Kangjun shook his head, “I can’t. If I do then I’m just going to worry about my mom. We can’t even get a reach of my dad. Your parents as well.”

Miryung heaved a sigh and stood up. She grabbed onto his arm stopping him from pacing around, “You need to sit down. You’re going to faint if you keep walking around like this. You didn’t even eat breakfast.”

Kangjun heaved a sigh, “Fine.” He sat down leaving Miryung standing up.

“Are you hungry? Should I go get something?” She asked as she took a step towards him.

Kangjun shook his head, “No thanks. I have no appetite to eat at the moment.”

Miryung nodded in understanding and sat down next to him, “You’re really worried, aren’t you?”

Kangjun leaned his head against her shoulder, “This is the first that this has happened.”

“I know.”

“How could something like this happen when she’s always so chirpy and lively?”

“The most unexpected things can happen to anyone Jun.”

“But why her? Why?”

“Jun, why don’t you get some sleep? It’s only eight right now and our flight isn’t going to leave until ten.”

“I don’t want to. I hate this thunder storm right now because of it I can’t go see my mother.”

“You’re such a mama’s boy, Jun.”

“I know I am. Don’t hate.”

“I’m not hating. It’s cute.”

“It’s not cute at all Miryung.”

Miryung smiled and rested her head against his, “Yes it is.”

Kangjun closed his eyes, “I’m tired.”

“Then sleep.”

Kangjun grabbed Miryung’s hand and laced their fingers together, “Stay with me?”

Miryung patted his hand, “Of course.”

 

 

 

 

 

Miryung looked at her wrist watch.

It was 9:20am.

She heaved a sigh as she glanced at her husband, whose head was now on her lap. She ran a hand through his bed hair as she looked over at the gate.

“Why must it be pushed back another hour?” She mumbled. “Jun is going to throw another tantrum if he knows.”

“Mm.” Kangjun stirred.

Miryung looked down at her husband and saw him slowly opening his eyes.

Kangjun turned his head to look up at his wife.

Miryung smiled softly as she caressed his cheek, “Hey.”

A small smile stretched across his lip, “Hey.”

Silence eloped the atmosphere between the couple. They didn’t know what to say but they just stared into each other’s eyes.

“How are you feeling?” Miryung finally asked breaking the silence.

“Okay.” Kangjun replied. “Is the flight ready?”

Miryung took a deep breath, “No. They announce not too long ago that we’re not leaving until eleven.”

Kangjun’s eyes widened, “What?” He was going to sit up, but Miryung held him down.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter