Family Dinner

Shaking Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“Hello.” Miryung bowed to Mrs. Kang in greeted.

“Aigoo, look at you, Miryung-ah. You still look beautiful in casual clothes.” Mrs. Kang beamed.

Miryung smiled, “Thank you.”

Mrs. Kang turned to Mrs. Song, “I hope coming over to our house isn’t a problem.”

Mrs. Song shook her head, “It’s fine. Your house is as lovely as before.”

Mrs. Kang laughed, “You’re too kind. Why don’t we go into the living room where Ki Woon and Jungwoo are?”

Mrs. Song nodded as the two older woman headed towards the living room.

“Ah,” Mrs. Kang turned back to Miryung. “Miryung-ah, can you go upstairs and get Jun?”

Miryung blinked at her, “Get Jun-ssi?”

Mrs. Kang nodded, “Yes. Go up the stairs make a right and Jun’s room is the last room on the left.”

Miryung opened to reject, but she was too late. Mrs. Kang and her mother were already walking towards the living room leaving her no choice but to go get her fiancé. She heaved a sigh, “I guess I’ll go get him.”

Miryung made her way towards the stairs and ascended them to the second level of the house. When she was at the top of the stairs, Miryung looked around, “Mrs. Kang said once I’m up here, I should make a right.”

She turned to her right and started to walk towards the end of the hall. She turned to her left when she reached the end of the hall, “So this one is his room?”

Miryung took a deep breath and knocked, “Jun-ssi?”

There was no answer.

Miryung pinched her brows together before knocking again, “Jun-ssi?”

Again, there was no answer.

Heaving a sigh, Miryung grabbed the door knob and twisted it. To her surprise, the door opened, “So he doesn’t lock his room?” She shrugged and pushed the door wider before stepping into the room.

Miryung gently closed the door and looked around the room. The walls were a light shade of gray, there was no mess on the floor, and there was a person sleeping on the bed. Miryung slowly walked towards the bed where Kangjun was peacefully sleeping.

She couldn’t help but let out a chortle seeing how Kangjun was sleeping. One of his leg was on top of his blanket while the other one was inside the blanket and both his arms were raised over his head. His head was turned to the side as well with his mouth slightly open. Not to mention he was still in his clothes from work.

“Who would have thought someone like him would sleep like this.” Miryung laughed softly as she stood next to the bed. She leaned over the bed a little to get a look at the sleeping Kangjun, “Should I wake him or let him sleep and be scolded by his mother? I think I’ll let him be scolded.”

Miryung smirked and was about to leaned back when Kangjun suddenly pulled her down onto him. Her eyes widened as a gasp escaped her lips, “Y-Yah.”

A small chuckled emitted from Kangjun as he tightened his arms around her figure.

“Y-Yah, Jun-ssi let go.” Miryung tried pulling back but was pulled back down. “Y-Yah.”

Kangjun slowly peeled his eyes open and looked into Miryung’s eyes, “Hello there y.”

Miryung stopped struggling and frowned, “Have you been awake this whole time?”

Kangjun shook his head with an innocent expression, “No I woke up when you leaned over wanting to kiss me.” He cracked up.

Miryung rolled her eyes, “Please like I would ever do that.”

“Are you sure? Aren’t my lips ever so tempting?” Kangjun puckered up.

Miryung quickly clasped a hand over his mouth, “No they aren’t so let go of me.”

Kangjun kissed Miryung’s palm causing her to pull back her hand with a frown on her face.

“Yah. What do you think you’re doing?” Miryun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter