Sisters No More

Shaking Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“Are you really not going to talk to me?” Kangjun asked looking over at his wife, who didn’t move an inch. “Miryung, it’s already been two weeks since then. Are you really not going to talk to me?”

Miryung turned to glare at her husband in reply.

Kangjun heaved a sigh as he leaned back more into the couch, “Are you really not going to speak?”

Miryung arched a brow that said ‘you-should-know’.

“Miryung, baby, I-”

Miryung sent Kangjun her coldest glare.

Kangjun swallowed hard, “Miryung.”

“Shut up.” Miryung snapped.

Kangjun blinked at his wife before heaving another sigh, “Miryung, won’t you just listen to me?”

Miryung stood up and took a step forward when a hand shot up and grabbed her wrist. She turned her head to look at her husband. Instead of speaking, she tried pulling her wrist free.

Kangjun frowned, “I’m not going to let you go until we talk.”

Miryung scowled in reply as she tried pulling her wrist free again.

Kangjun pulled his wife down onto his lap.

A gasp escaped Miryung’s lips as she turned to her husband.

Kangjun smirked as he wrapped both his arms around her waist, “What are you going to do now, huh?”

“Let me go.” Miryung growled.

The smirk on Kangjun’s face fell, “No.”

“What’s your problem, brat?”

“Talk to me then.”

“No.”

“But aren’t you talking to me now?”

Miryung growled, “Let me go.”

“Over my dead body you are.” Kangjun hissed.

“Damn it Jun, just let me go.”

“I will not let you go.”

“What the hell Jun!”

“Don’t raise your voice at me!”

Miryung stared at Kangjun in bewilderment.

Kangjun heaved a sigh and leaned his head against Miryung’s shoulder, “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to raise my voice. I’m sorry.”

Miryung softened as she nodded.

“It’s just so frustrating, Miryung. I didn’t mean to kiss you like that. I just wanted to tease you. I’m sorry for taking it too far. I’m really sorry.” Kangjun shook his head with his eyes closed. “I was so stupid. Why must I be so childish? I should have considered your feelings. I’m so sorry.”

Miryung started to grow guilty seeing how Kangjun was blaming himself for something that happened two weeks ago.

Not only was he the childish one, but she was as well. She was angry about something that she should have forgotten about, but no, she lingered on the feelings that she felt when it happened and it wasn’t only affecting her but also him.

“I’m so sorry, Miryung. I’m so sorry.” Kangjun apologized softly.

Miryung swallowed hard as Kangjun’s breath tickled against her neck.

“I’m sorry, Miryung. I’m sorry.” He whispered.

Miryung quickly wrapped her arms around her husband’s neck, “Jun.”

Kangjun’s eyes widened as he heard his name from Miryung. He was about to pull back, but Miryung tightened her arms around him.

“No, don’t.” Miryung whispered softly.

Kangjun smiled softly as he pressed his nose gently against Miryung’s neck, “Miryung-ah.”

Miryung heaved a sigh of content, “I’m sorry Jun. I was the childish one. I should have never been mad in the first place. I’m sorry.”

Kangjun shook his head, “No don’t say that. I was the childish one for doing something so stupid.”

Miryung slowly released her arms and pulled back having Kangjun to look up at his wife. She smiled softly and cupped his face, “Then we’re both childish.”

Kangjun chuckled as he nodded, “Yes we are.”

Miryung chuckled softly, “What are we going to do today, hmm?”

“Anything you want, Miryung.” Kangjun replied.

“Anything?” Miryung smirked.

Kangjun nodded, “Anything.”

“Alright then.” Miryung gently pinched his cheeks.

 

 

 

 

 

“I should have never said ‘anything’. This is just simply torture, Miryung.” Kangjun turned to look at his wife, who laughed softly.

“Sorry Jun but you said ‘anything’ and this is it.” Miryung grinned.

“But I didn’t mean carrying all of your crap here. I’m not your servant.” Kangjun snarled.

“But you’re lessening my work for me, Jun.” Miryung fluttered her eyelashes.

Kangjun rolled his eyes as he struggled to hold the paperwork and fabrics rolls in his arms, “Brat.”

Miryung laughed, “Thank you for helping today, Jun. I’m sure Jaehee would appreciate it a lot.”

“Where is she by the way?” Kangjun looked around the hall.

“Vacation.” Miryung simply replied.

“What?!” Kangjun roared.

“She’ll be back…in a week.” Miryung grinned.

Kangjun shook his head, “Oh no, I am not working for you for a whole week. Oh no, I’ll die if I do. Plus, I need to work at my father’s company.”

“About that,” Miryung smirked. “I got omonim and abeonim’s permission to have you work for me for the week.”

Kangjun’s jaw dropped, “What?!”

Miryung stepped towards her husband, “You should be glad that you’re working for me and not anyone else. They aren’t as nice as I am.”

Kangjun scowled, “You’re a horrible boss.”

Miryung snorted, “Right. You just don’t know who the horrible one is yet.”

“Then who is?” Kangjun raised a brow.

Miryung put a finger to her lip, “It’s a secret. The only people who know are the oppas and I.”

Kangjun rolled his eyes, “Great. Now you’re keeping secrets from me.”

Miryung pointed a finger at Kangjun with a firm expression, “Do you want me to be angry at you again?”

Kangjun’s eyes widened as he stepped towards his wife, “No, Miryung, baby, please.”

Miryung scowled, “Don’t ‘Miryung, baby’ me.”

Kangjun chuckled nervously as he stepped towards his wife, “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to.”

The ends of Miryung’s lips curved upwards into a smile, “I’m just kidding Jun. I won’t be mad at you but I’m not going to tell you who’s a bad boss.”

Kangjun pou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter