Off To Jeju

Shaking Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“Jun, wake up.” Miryung shook Kangjun, who groaned.

“Five more minutes.” Kangjun pulled the blanket over his head.

Miryung heaved a sigh, “Come on Jun. We need to get to the airport as well.”

Kangjun groaned as he turned to his side and curled up into a ball.

“Jun, wake up.” Miryung shook Kangjun harder than before.

However, Kangjun still didn’t wake up.

Miryung stood up from the bed, “If you don’t get out of bed I will bring some cold water and dump it on you, Jun. I’ll tell you that that is not an empty promise.”

Kangjun groaned as he slowly sat up in bed, “But I’m tired though.”

“I am too Jun. We went to sleep at the same time.” Miryung crossed her arms.

“Why did mom have to pick such an early flight? It could have been later on at night.” Kangjun whined.

“You’re such a freaking child.” Miryung pinched Kangjun’s cheek. “Just go get ready.”

Kangjun pushed Miryung’s hand away, “What time is it?”

“A quarter ‘til seven.” Miryung replied as she took a step back.

Kangjun’s eyes widened, “What?!”

Miryung laughed as she walked out of the bedroom, “I’ll make you something.”

Kangjun ruffled his hair in annoyance, “Really? She wakes me up at 6:45 when I clearly told her to wake me at 7:45. Ugh.”

 

 

 

 

 

“Stop glaring at me.” Miryung munched on her bread with jelly.

“I hate you.” Kangjun snarled.

Miryung glanced up at him with a grin on her face, “I know you do.”

“Why the hell would you wake me up so freaking early?” Kangjun growled.

“Because you said to.” Miryung replied.

“I did not.” Kangjun slammed his spoon onto the table.

“Hey,” Miryung scowled. “Don’t be slamming the table when we’re eating.”

Kangjun rolled his eyes as he stuffed his mouth with eggs.

Miryung shook her head, “You have a bad temper.”

“That’s only in the morning.” Kangjun grumbled.

Miryung nodded in understanding, “I see. You don’t wake up this early for work?”

“I don’t wake up until 7:30.” Kangjun replied.

“That’s so late.” Miryung stated.

“It’s pretty early to me.” Kangjun glanced up at Miryung, who clicked her tongue.

“You should start waking up early.” She stated.

Kangjun shook his head, “I don’t think so. For the past week I cried every time I woke up because it was so early. Do you really have to leave the house at seven? Isn’t that too early?”

“No, it’s perfectly fine.” Miryung answered.

“But you work more than eight hours though.” Kangjun stated.

“It doesn’t matter. That’s what fashion designers do. We work nonstop. Inspiration is everywhere you know.” Miryung sipped on her orange juice.

“But you should still rest. It isn’t good to overwork yourself.” Kangjun propped an elbow on the table.

Miryung shrugged, “Doesn’t matter.”

“Well I guess it’s a good thing that we’re going on our honeymoon for a week so you don’t have to work so hard. You can use this as a vacation.” Kangjun grinned.

“This is a vacation Jun.” Miryung stated.

Kangjun rolled his eyes, “Great. Make me look like I’m the stupid one.”

Miryung laughed, “It’s because you are.”

“Yah!” Kangjun raised his voice.

“Don’t raise your voice. Just finish your breakfast. We need to leave for the airport soon.” Miryung collected her dishes and brought them over to the sink.

 

 

 

 

 

“Thank you.” Miryung bowed at the worker.

“You’re welcome. Congrats on your marriage.” The worker smiled.

Kangjun chuckled and pulled Miryung closer to his side, “Thank you. We’ll surely enjoy our honeymoon.”

The worker smiled, “Please do.”

Kangjun bowed and walked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter