Hangout

Shaking Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“Welcome. Welcome.” Jaekyung greeted brightly.

“Thanks for inviting us over, unnie.” Miryung smiled as she stepped into the house.

“Hi Jaekyung noona.” Kangjun greeted.

“It’s nothing. We heard that you two were back because of Mrs. Kang.” Jaekyung closed the door. “I hope she’s doing well.”

Kangjun nodded, “She’s fine. She’s as cheerful and bubbly as before.”

Jaekyung giggled, “I’m glad to hear that.”

“Well look at who we have here.” Rome chuckled with Miyoung in his arms.

“Hi Barom oppa.” Miryung greeted. “Hi Miyoung.”

The one year old giggled seeing Miryung’s smiling face.

“Hey Barom hyung.” Kangjun saluted. “Aigoo, little Miyoung is growing up.”

Miyoung giggled and stretched out her arms towards Kangjun, who grinned.

“Would you like to come to uncle?” He chuckled as he stretched out his arms.

Just then the younger one pulled back and giggled brightly.

Kangjun’s jaw dropped while Miryung, Rome, and Jaekyung laughed.

“Aigoo, our Miyoung is playing about with uncle Jun, huh?” Jaekyung gently pinched her daughter’s cheek.

“You just got played, Kangjun.” Rome laughed as he turned to his daughter. “Ay, my daughter is the best. Daddy loves his little girl.”

Kangjun made a face, “Hater. You taught her to do that, didn’t you?”

Rome smirked, “How did you know?”

Kangjun rolled his eyes, “How wouldn’t I know?”

Jaekyung shook her head, “You two stop it.”

Miryung chortled softly, “You did a good job, Miyoung-ah.”

Kangjun turned to his wife with his jaw opened, “Yah.”

Miryung turned to her husband and laughed, “Sorry but I just couldn’t help it. Just to think you’re a lady killer. You got played by a one year old. It really shows me a lot about you, Jun.”

“Ha-ha. Funny, isn’t it?” Kangjun grumbled.

Miryung nodded with a smile on her face, “It definitely is.”

Kangjun wrapped an arm around his wife’s waist and pulled her close, “Just you wait until we have a child. I am going to make our baby tease you.”

Miryung rolled her eyes, “Please like you’ll be able to do that. If one of us was to teach our child anything, it would be me.”

“No it wouldn’t.”

“Yes it would.”

“No.”

“Yes.”

Rome and Jaekyung turned to look at each other as Miryung and Kangjun continued on with their argument.

“They’re getting along well.” Rome mused.

Jaekyung nodded, “They are indeed.”

“You know I have this feeling that they have feelings for each other.” Rome said softly so that Kangjun and Miryung couldn’t hear him besides his wife.

Jaekyung raised her brows, “Really?”

Rome nodded, “Yeah. Just by looking at them, I can see that something’s changed since they first time until now. They seem to be comfortable with each other because they look like they’re about to kiss.”

Jaekyung turned to look at the younger couple, who indeed did look like they were about to kiss because their faces were so close to each other’s.

“You’re right. They do seem to have changed.” Jaekyung laughed through her nose.

“I’m going to bet that sooner or later Kangjun is going to jump on Miryung and they’re going to be expecting soon.” Rome chuckled softly.

Jaekyung rolled her eyes and pinched her husband’s cheek, “Aigoo. You talk too much, Barom.”

Rome made a face, “Ow.”

Miyoung giggled causing all four adults to stop what they were doing and turn to the smiling one year old.

DING DONG! DING DONG!

The four adults turned to the front door.

“Barom hyung! Jaekyung noona!” Voices called.

Rome heaved a sigh, “Those loud people are here now.”

Jaekyung shook her head, “Be nice.”

“I am.” Rome retorted.

Jaekyung clicked her tongue, “Shush Barom.”

DING DONG! DING DONG!

“Coming.” Jaekyung walked over to the front door and opened it revealing four figures.

“Hello Jaekyung noona.” The four males greeted.

Jaekyung smiled, “Welcome. Come on in. Kangjun and Miryung are already here.”

The four males rushed inside the house, “Kangjun!”

The said latter turned to look at his four friends, “Hey guys.”

“You’re back!” The four males rushed to him and pulled him into a group hug.

Miryung stumbled back a little because Kangjun still had an arm around her waist when the boys pulled him into a hug pushing her out.

“You boys sure are being rude to Miryung.” Jaekyung clicked her tongue.

The four males pulled back from the hug and turned to Miryung, who gave them a small bow. Their eyes widened and they immediately bowed, “We’re sorry.”

Miryung let out a small giggle, “It’s fine. It’s nice to see you all again.”

The four males grinned.

“How are you doing, Miryung?” Siwoo asked.

“I’m doing well Siwoo oppa.” Miryung replied.

“Miryung noona, do you remember me?” Maru pointed to himself.

Miryung shifted her attention to the younger boy, “Of course I do. How could I ever forget the man that danced with me after my first dance?”

Maru’s cheeks turned a light shade of pink, “Oh noona.”

TK slapped the younger male’s head, “Stop that. Miryung noona is married to Kangjun hyung.”

“Ow.” Maru pouted as he rubbed his sore spot.

Miryung laughed, “There’s no need to so that TK.”

TK chuckled and shrugged coolly, “It’s okay noona. Maru gets a little weird aroun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter