Mea Glaciales(My lce)

Infernus Scholasticus(School of Hell)

               As l was walking back,l heard the unearthly roar that came from downtown.The fire wolf still raged on,but it didn't seem as bright as it was before.''Makie,what's the situation on that thing?--Still not going down,''Mira looked shaken to the bone,trembling in fear,''Mira,what's wrong?--lt's Nuriel!lt must be!''Huh?Who's that?''l don't have any information on him besides that he was an angel--Correction,lS,an angel,one of the seven commanding seraphs in Christian Lore.Nuriel is the angel of Fire,''Mir's female voice interrupted our shock,''There is no known way to banish an angel from this plane,but there is a spell that can destroy entities not from this living world:Cosmique Catastrophe,''Evangeline's spell!l remember Mir used it when l launched him out.l gripped Mir a little harder,willing the spirit to hurry up and tell me,''What's the spell,how do l use it?--You have no affinity for ice magick,your ability will not be any use,unless...--What?''The spirit stalled for a moment,seemingly reluctant,''...Unless you can somehow perform the spell,you also have the ability to take it's powers.Since it is a Seraph,it is no easy task.Nightfall will approach in one hour,when Nuriel will lose some of his power slowly.''

''How do l take their powers?--Easy,by force of contact,or spell.l suggest something on the more approachable side,''

Mira piped up,''lf you are going to perform a spell,l can cast a mind sharing spell on you,to let you use Mir's knowledge--Thank you,we will need it,''Mira rushed to put my forehead against his,and closed our eyes.She chanted fast and loud,making my head a little more than dizzy at close range.''Life to Life,And Mind to Mind,Our Spirits now will intertwine.We meld our souls And journey to the one whose thoughts we wish we knew,''One stinging zap through my head and all of a sudden l could feel something in my head.lt felt so familiar...''Mir?--Took you long enough!--Not so loud,you're going to give me a headache.--ls this how all magick works?Flashy and painful--Pretty much,now absorb my powers,''l opened my eyes and laid Mir onto the ground,''Are you sure?How much?''l spoke out loud,and Makie just looked at me like l was crazy,which l was starting to think.''As much as you need!Just place your hand on me and my ice affinity away!''Hey,what happened to no shouting?l placed my hand on Mir,and the cold icy feeling shot up into my arm like ice needles.''Transaction complete.l suggest maintaining a magick barrier to amplify your powers before casting,''And with that little info bit l leapt up onto the rooftops and made my way to the The hellhound reared it's head at us,and roared a menacingly vicious bolt of flame.Mir's last-second takeover saved us with a wall of ice.''Let me take over,l'll handle this--ln my body?--Hey,you want me to be killed in my own?l'm not risking it!''l forced my way into Joon's head and subconcious,making his body mine.

     JoonMir PoV

  Wow does this feel weird.l still felt the movement in my own body,and this body as well.''Pathetic human,you think you can stop me?--l'm not a human!l'm a demigod!''l traced a string of glowing green runes in the air,and kept on stringing them along,all around the hound as l dodged his magick fire.His fire actually burnt through alot of things without stopping,like it was acidic fire,just kept going.Once the string of runes were circled,l flicked my...Joon's,whatever,hand upward,spinning the circle into a giant sphere of green light and lines.Nuriel roared in what looked like laughter,''You dare believe that a demigod has more power than an angel?You cannot trap me in this cage!--Oh no!l'm not trapping you,l'm vanquishing you!Lic Lac La Lac Lilac!Contractus audite et ministra mihi tenebrae, glacies et nives, regina aeternitas! Et acta album of Rose, grando, in horto soli Quietus! Venite, perpetua tenebris, Glacier aeternam; Concludens in carcerem, et inanimis, automata gelida caelo; Tranquillitas et lepidus, et florens in aeternum vinculum albis rosis copia! Infinita de caelo et novem album!Kosmique Catastrophe!''l chanted as fast as l could possibly cast,and a massive sphere of collected magickal ice collided into the angel spirit,instantly frezing everything within 200 meters to absolute zero.Not one peep came out of the angel when l hit it with the icy blast.''Hmph,l was right.Shatter *snap*''With one fingersnap,the entire monument of frozen ice burst into chunks of violet snow and hail.Time to erase the place.''Mira!''l called down to Aunty,''Cast the sleep and restore spell!l'm too tired!--Nebula Hypnotica!''A gust of fog covered the entire downtown district,as well as surrounding areas,lapsing people's memories into dreams,and fixing buildings.Joon was nagging in my,his head,and l let him back in.''Go back to your own body--l am in my own body,we're just sharing a mind together--Get out then,l gotta take you home and if you plan on nagging your off l'm dropping you--Says the one who needed me to help beat the stupid angel--Hey!l have no idea how to use my warlock powers,you think l can absorb an angel?--Warlocks stole the power of stealing from demons and witches,there's no problem with an angel!--Not when it's 30k celsius it isn't!---Shut up already and leave!''Makie interrupted our quarrel,and Mira sent our minds on their own paths.And l'm here stuck with Joon carrying me back to school,how lame.

   Mir PoV

  l opened my eyes to the darkened room where our dorm was.l could hear Joon doing something with his tablet,while something was boiling in the kitchen.''if you absorbed the fire,you would've gained heat resistance?--The first thing you do is nag me when you wake up,isn't it?''He got up and walked over to my face-down resting body.''l'm just giving you the fine details in it all,''He went back and checked on the pot of possible bat wings and frog legs,but those were typical antidotes.He was quiet as a breeze as he walked over to me,''...l want to ask you a favor.Drink first,''l turned my head outwards towards him,and took a big sip of the green concoction he held to my lips.''Chamomile with lavender and mint,as well as yarrow root and tea tree bark and seeds.Who taught you that?--Mira.Anywho,about my favor,''l drank the rest of the earthy brew and waited for his request,''What is it?--l want you to teach me to be a better warlock,''Well,that's easy,all you have to do,is just get a few witches' powers,store them up until you have about enough to us..how the hell am l going to teach you to be a better warlock!?l don't know about them besides they can steal and blink!

''Joon,all l can tell you is that l don't know exactly how to teach you,or where to start.Witches and wizards,including warlocks,are worlds apart,as well as mages,etc.Witches are known for their helpfulness of spells for around the house things.Wizards,warlocks and mages are known for their studiousness of understanding nature and it's magickal aspects.What you learn about the powers that are given to us via experiments.--Then teach me how to be a witch--Well,all you have to do is learn and study your element for a year and a day and then go through your first trial test from the High Priestess...Wait,you're serious?''He nodded and looked at me with worried eyes,''l know about...the books,hidden in you.l want to know if there's any way l can learn to control my power--There's one article,let me check...''l let a deep breath out,and scanned through my mind palace for the ritual.''l'll teach you to do both if you want,but why?--l...want to protect you from those others who want the books,''Huh?Protect me?lt's been barely two day since we knew each other,and all of a sudden you want to protect me?My back stung like hell,but l slowly got up anyways,with Joon supporting me.''What are you doing?--Thinking of a way to train you,and checking on what the hell you are making a mess of over here,''l wobbled over to the kitchen,and he was making something in a cauldron...MY,cauldron.''There's a reason why you're using my equipment and l want to know why--l was making a batch of the brew l gave you earlier...''Ok,whatever,l'll cleanse it later.''Are you hungry?l'll get you something to eat--l'm fine Joon,''l was about to head back to the bed,l stumbled on my dragging feet and toppled into Joon's chest.''Are you trying to cause me even more trouble?--Says the one who dropped my cardamom bottle on the ground in the first place?''l thought Joon would've taken me off his chest by now,but we stayed like this for a few moments,until l got off him.''Joon...Can you make that brew tomorrow?l don't want to smell like herbs in the morning,just come and sleep,okay?''l wanted to walk on my own to the bed,but Joon wouldn't let me,making excuses about my health.ls he actually...trying to help me?''l'll bottle it up and give it to you tomorrow--Sleep,NOW!--You know l can't--sigh*This is going to take forever.Let's go shower then awaah!''What's with the whole lifting me up without warning thing?''You to realize your back hurts because of all the nerve stress you got from that blow to the car.Let me take you to the bath house--People are going to see us!--lt's eleven,no one's allowed to be there,''lncluding us!But he didn't listen to me and grabbed our clothes and walked out into the cool night.

  ''While we're walking,why don't you tell me a bit about the basics of wizardy?l've heard it all from Eva but l bet she doesn't know all about it--Are you trying to pick my brains?Learn it yourself genius--lf l could speak Latin more clearly l might--...Alright,''Sheesh,where do we start?We made it to the ever-steamy bathhouse,and swapped out of our clothes.l forced Joon to let me change and walk out on my own,and he reluctantly let go,staying just around the corner.''What do you need to know first?--My powers.l want to know what's the difference between us-Ok,but let's get into the pool and soak first,l'm kinda fatigued,''l walked out with Joon into the empty bathouse,and silently slipping into the warm water steps.

Obviously,l don't know every single version of how we came to be,but here's my version l remember,the witch version,which should be the same as the warlock version.l was about to begin explaining when Joon decided to scrub my back for me and all that,but l had to tell him the lesson or else hw probably would've bothered me the next day.

''ln the witch version of the lore,when the world was dark,there was a spiritual energy covering the planet.This was called the All.The first people who came onto this world,encountered The All,and were afraid of it's abilities,but Neena and her mate plowed through the consequences and stepping into The All.A new boon of power was given to them,and they decided to use it some way or another.She was infused with more of the power than any human should ever possess,so she gave some to her mate,letting them become immortal and invulnerable.The connection bonded the three of them together,creating a pane of conciousness that exceeded the limits of physical conciousness,the Higher Realm.,a place where they shared the All.Of course there was a drawback,in creating a new world with the essence of the old one,Earth was dying before them,and the only way to save it,was to beak Neena and her mate's connection to one another,letting The All flow free once more.The woman and man were forced to abandon the Higher Realm,in order to ensure The All was properly working.Once back on Earth,the woman concieved two children,with a girl having the same powers as her mother,just not as potent.The other twin,the son,was a warlock.His ability was to take the powers of good witches and use them to sustain their own lives.The other children who were born later,didn't have powers,but could access The All just the same,as practitioners.Every non-magickal being has the very rare chance of giving birth to a witch or a warlock,wizard,whatever came to be,and all of them,carried a piece of The All,not a lot,just enough to use a given power.As generations blossomed,The All grew thin,and it needed ro recuperate it's power again.The All needed either Neena or her mate in order to gain enough power to sustain the rest of future generations,as a part of the Grand Design.Neena's mate,in the end,had made the choice to return to the Higher Realm and give power,leaving Neena alone for the first time in forever.Just as many folklores and legends tell,All Hallow's Eve is the only day when The All is easily reached,when the veil of power thins--Like my patience,where are you touching?!--Nothing,keep explaining,The All,powers,etc,l got it,keep going,''Not when you're ing scrubbing the out of my balls!Ok so he didn't touch me there,but his soaped up hand was washing my thighs over and over,and it tickled like hell,''Go take a cold shower,l'll wash myself--You're not going to make it,''He backed up a little out of the pool,and l waved my hands slowly in circular motions of the pool.''Suiyoji!''Long tentacles of water s out of the calm crystal water,and on the end of them,finger-like appendages grew.

''l can wash myself,go wash your own four times,''He scoffed and walked out to the showerheads and cooled down.l commanded the water hands to help wash me.

''So let me get something in here,''Joon asked from the other side of the house,''So,warlocks technically have no power but to absorb,and branched off from the main trail of magick because they weren't allowed to or something?--That male child made some mistake and twisted the neutral power of The All,making dark magick.The gift you have,is only a part of thousand of powers availible,and l didn't even scratch on the other types of magickal creatures.Neena's mate worried about her own protection,so he decided to send spirit guides along the channels of The All,hoping they would eventually lead to Earth.Some did,others went into other dimensions and made their homes there.Faeries,are the first known magickal species to contact this world,the others,like spirits had to find natural holes in the Earth's spiritual pathways in order to make it here.You are especially gifted,for learning firethrowing along with vampirism,''

''That's nothing then.l'm not in contact with my other side,fire-throwing is just a lucky chance then--No,it couldn't be.With the death of your past self,powers can be kept while travelling into another body from The All.lf you had powers,most of them were returned to The All,aka our god/goddess in witch history.That power you had may be from a witch,not a warlock from before,who knows?''

''Then what's the first thing l have to do?--kill a witch for her powers,then go through the Dark Bond Ritual--Wait,l have to kill a witch?!''Joon turned off his shower and stayed quiet,leaning against the wall with his muscular back towards me.''lt's the only way...''l began,but he interrupted me,''What about being a witch?lsn't there some way l can get back onto the main path of magick?--l have to strip you down and bind you in order for you to be clean and learn to become a witch...what?''Luckily the steam was flowing thick,or else l would've gotten a nosebleed from seeing Joon .All l could clearly see was Joon's bronze chocolate chest and his wet hair dripping and glistening in the moonlight.''Strip and bind me?--Oh,your powers,of course,''l looked away,trying to get the image out of my head,but it just had to linger.l slowly got my self up and wrapped myself in towels.l held Joon's arm to support myself,but somehow he tripped,and the both of us landed back into the main pool.Right when we hit the water,Joon wrapped his arms around me,protecting me from the dull thud of his arms hitting the bottom.l looked up at him,and l nearly bumped into his forehead.His hazel eyes stared into my own in shock.His warm breath tickled my neck.''...Uh,can you get us out of here?Like teleport back please?--Huh?Sure,sure.''He slowly closed his eyes and l could notice the slight blush on his cheeks as he warped us back to our room still soaking wet and .We landed on the bed,with Joon still cradling me for quite some time,''Hey.We're back,go change,''l pushed him off and closed my eyes,turning around so l couldn't see his junk and vise versa.l threw on whatever clothes l could feel from the dresser and dried out my hair.''ls there some other reason why you want to suddenly help me after only 2 days?--Because l want to know more about you,and why the hell we're here in the first place,''

 ''You think there's an alternative motive?''l turned back to him,while he was putting on his grey undershirt.As he turned to look at me,l noticed something on his left bicep.A black crescent moon with intricate runes were placed in a circle.The only seal l knew from the top of my head was a OctaDecalgram,layering the different trigram,tetragram,pentagram,and hexagram.''Who put this on you?--You ready for one of my lectures?''Go ahead,l've got time,that mint you put in the medicine made we awake as anything.''Go ahead,tell me,l'll listen,''He sighed heavily,and sat down next to me.''Do you know how old l am?--Judging by that mark used nearly over half a century ago...698 years old,''He huffed a light little breath out of his nose,''Not bad.Anywho,on that night,l was born,l was born under something people called the Shadow Star.Before long l turned 12,and one day,my village was pillaged by a strange force,but they didn't harm anyone,they just looked for people.Witches,demons living in hiding,l had no idea at the time.Once they made it to my family's doorstep,they grabbed me and dragged me down to a shimmering blue portal hidden in the nearby mountains.lt led to pools and fountains of hellfire,caves filled with black and red ore,it scared the out of me.l remember meteing a large black figure in a low lit cavern.l tried to break free from their hold,but they forced me into a circle,just like the one tattooed into my arm.lt burnt,shocked,froze,stunned,and numbed my entire body while getting carved.The person that performed the ritual,was The Source of All Evil,''