WAKE UP! lt's G.O TIME!

Infernus Scholasticus(School of Hell)

          G.O PoV

    Can he not hurry up any slower?! l waited for almost an hour by now in front of his dorm. Luckily the day hasn't gotten too deep into the afternoon. l had to wear the girly outfit from yesterday not to look suspicious. He finally walked out with an air of swagger, like he finally rocked that last night he wished was actually there. He wore mostly black, but today he was wearing blue skinny jeans and a decent looking grey-printed shirt. His hair was styled to the side and...red?! ''Since when did no one give me the memo for the color change?-- l just liked it, and besides you look cuter blonde. lt matches the red hotness of mine,'' l blushed a little. Behind his back, l noticed he was hiding his hands, and brought out a little heart-shaped velvet box. ''Chocolates already? You need to easy there tiger. Let's go for lunch already,'' My outfit wasn't any better either, my skirt fluttered out quite a bit in the winds some idiot AF student was playing with. We walked down the main hallway out to the gate near the front of the school. l wonder what we'll do while we're...? l felt something tight clutching my hand. l didn't dare look for embarrassment sake, but we were actually holding hands. His strong grip against my weak and relaxed hand felt...strangely comforting. ''Where do you plan on taking me?-- l was thinking of the amusement park, but we can't really talk there. So we can get lunch first and maybe...a walk around the city? l'd love to go around and have a tour. lt's been forever since l got to do anything with a friend,'' That sounded deep. l'm just going to leave it at that. We had lunch and it wasn't much of a big fancy thing, but l noticed a flyer pointing to the market square downtown. We talked a little about what to do for the day, but it was mostly personal things. ''Remember when you nearly blew up the factory because of your mood swings?-- Why are the only things you talk to me about are the lows of my life? There's something with you. lt's not like you've had much of a good time,'' He shrugged. We kept going on, and while l was looking through clothes, Seungho secretly bought flowers for me. More roses, but in pink and white. ''l'm going to be able to open a floral shop if you keep buying so many, and besides your school allowance isn't going to last you the week.-- Hey look, something's drawing a crowd with the market circus going on,'' The market circus was like a carnival held every 2 weeks or so to pull in more attraction and have fun. lt lasts the whole day usually and into the night. ln the middle of the crowd, was a platform with people on it. The whole group of people made it hard to see to the game.

     ''Ahem* Over here. l promise to be careful this time,'' l saw him float over a wide table as he sat down on it. He held his hand out to me, and l pulled myself onto the patio table. l was sitting right behind Seungho, wrapped tightly around his torso while the table moved above the people. Once we got close enough, l could hear the game leader saying questions. lt must've been some sort of couple tag. Y'know the kind, the ones where you guess the other person's response. We cast a shadow over the platform that was now emptying of it's participants and was ready to accept new challengers, and the game host noticed us from above. "Welcome you two from above! Why not join us in the couple tag today? We'll see just how well you know one another,'' l didn't really know what to do but Seungho was slowly dropping us to the ground and right in front of the stage. ''Why don't we try it?'' Without missing a beat he entered us in, and we sat right next to each other. The game host was starting up, by placing a lie detector on our hands, the ones that can hurt pretty badly. Luckily for me, l disabled it. l wonder how long l can resist the shock? Seunggie put his hand on my lie detector but didn't say a thing. He must've been waiting to turn off the EMP field l made. ''You're cheating. lf you don't hear the sound he'll know you're onto it-- Dammit why do you have to ruin the fun?'' l took down the field and the game started with simple yes no questions, but they were random as hell. And then we got to the personal questions, which were worth more prizes. The questions went back and forth in this round. We didn't take very long to get some of the buzzes into our hands.  The game host let us have a few slips, but we had to kiss as penalty. ''That's 15 already you two. Are you ready for the consequences? Get it on then!'' The crowd cheered as we tried to put it off for the longest time during the game. Every time we kissed l waited for him to just do it, but he would be hesitant and the crowrd would just wait for the next chance. lt was the last chance, and Seungho swooped in for a kiss, but he stopped halfway, about two inches away and the crowd groaned to make them wait.

    Oh for 's sakes(wait that's not lady-like). He wouldn't go it, and was probably just as red as l was. l swooped in for the rest of the two inches he left me and our lips joined. l didn't know what to do. l started panicking but l stayed as calm as l could. He took his sweet time by just tightening his lips once in a while, and eventually the heat rose between us. l felt something poking against my lips, asking for entrance. l couldn't hold against him so l broke away and the crowd groaned disappointingly. ''Alright you two, you can have the prize. Come again!'' A curtain behind us revealed a table with couple things. Shirts, pants and shoes, pens, jewelry, etc. We could get at least 1 piece but we could have 3 max. l looked at a pair of necklaces and bracelets and rings. l really wanted the rings, and Seungho got the shirts. l looked through more of the jewelry until l found a pair of bracelets that looked adorkable. l snatched them and lugged Seunggie out before he could get anything else. l gave him the blue half of the couple rings and bracelets. He gave me one of the shirts with a big heart on it with writing. ''Eh, nice kissing back there-- Yeayea all in a day's work,'' Don't you just... l was going to say something about trying to tongue me, but l bit back when thunder streak the sky. A light rain was starting to come down, and getting harder. We ducked into a convenience store patio and sat there for a while watching the storm. ''Can you shift a storm cell Seungho?'' He scoffed, but looked at the sky analytically. He replied with an air of chance, ''l can try, l just need to get up higher. l can call Sugi again,'' You better not. lt didn't really matter since the storm was already raining by and left within the hour. ''Now, back to what l was thinking about our little kiss,'' l was surprised when Seunggie said that out of the blue and l spluttered my water over the place. l retorted, ''And you thought it was a good chance to my mouth in front of others?'' He smiled, and we moved on, going all over town and just exploring when we saw an interesting sight.... 

    Joon PoV

  ''Hey, is that Seungho over there?'' l pointed out to across the street to a black-clad Seungho with a girl. l puled Mir out of the attractions games from the fair and we walked over to them. Mir looked at Seungho curiously, ''l wonder what he's doing? Especially with that girl over there. Hey Seungho!'' Mir ran ahead and started to chat him up. Meanwhile l was looking at my allowance from school, and we were running a little low already. Maybe l should look into job opportunities with the local stores. l was walking towards the others when l felt a little breeze, an extremely cold one. The direction of the breeze went northwest, which led to the school. Running the little ways left to the trio l felt suspicious and asked Mir if he felt something on his threads. Mir took a moment and check the surrounding invisible area around him, ''Nope, nothing. l don't feel much,''Okay then... l sat down in the table that was right next to us, and the girl across from me looked really famili- wait. is that...? ''G.O?! ls that you?'' He looked away feeling embarrassed. ''Let's go do something! l'm bored. Why don't we go to....where can we go?'' l wasn't particularly focused on the question but on the fact that we might not last the day if we keep doing all of this shopping right now. Oh! Why not the shop Mir's aunt runs? They have a fair share of customers looking for herbs and things. l thought they did creepy oddities but it just looks like a half library half shop. A coffee shop was right on the corner that faced the market stalls, which was a popular place to work at for students and a few other places. ''Jooo~n! l was talking to you!'' Huh? Mir had his arms crossed over his blouse and staring at me. l replied trying not to get the glare from the sun, ''Yea? Whattaya need?'' He pulled me up and held into my arm. ''We should go get our crystals to recharge. l need to talk to my aunt about some things,'' Oh ok. Seungho was listening in pretty close with G.O and made me curious, ''Why don't we tag along? We don't have very much to do anyway. And Joon if you're pointing to the couple stuff, don't,'' G.O was covering his couple shirt with the roses he was holding while l looked at the couple crap they won. Mir took the words out of my mouth when he explained where we were going, ''Actually, l don't think we're too cut out for going on actual dates, its pretty boring just walking around. l'd rather use my powers or something fun. Meanwhile speaking or powers, l have to go pickup crystals from my aunt's shop. Come along, it's actually nice there,'' We took some shortcut Mir had found on the side of the bookstore alleyway. We stopped right at a circle grate in the middle of the ground. G.O looked puzzled, ''Are we going underground?'' Mir waved his hand over the grate and the etched lines and patterns glowed a faint green, ''No we're not. l set a portal here so l could go around anywhere in a flash. Stay close,'' Mir had us all hold hands together as we each stepped over the grate and vanished into a tunnel of confusion. Lights and smoke and shapes and figures warped our perception until a flash of white brought us out to the back room of the meta shop. ''Everyone still conscious?'' Mir chuckled as we stood with wobbly knees. Seungho retorted, ''Well way to be a cheeky Mir,'' Someone up front went into the back and found us there, not even looking shocked one bit. ''Mir if you're going to bring friends at least tell us,'' Mir walked us out to the front where people were casually browsing. ''Sorry Steph, l'll give you a heads up next time...Huh? What is it Joon?''

   l pulled him over to the side for a sec and asked him about the shop, ''Mir does your aunt's shop have lots of customers? lt wasn't like this before the last time we came,'' Mir pointed to the shelves filled with crystals, They were pieces of what seemed like silver cubes. ''Cereza crystal. lt grows like a weed unless exposed to electricity or some sort of energy. There's other ways to keep it down, we charmed it to stay in cube form until it's needed to be used. Once it fully grows it takes on the texture of whatever it was replaced. People have been buying tons of this, especially the government workers to restore the lost parts of the city. We're making thousands,'' Well now that you mention it Mir.... l was going to ask him, but Seungho and G.OG were goofing around and making clatter. Mir asked me about the one thing l thought l would never have to explain again, ''What's the history with those two?'' lt's...interesting.

   ''Okay. Let me spoil it for you. G.O over there, used to have a crush on a guy a few years ago. He got extremely humiliated by him in front of everyone, but Seungho was there to protect him. lt happened so many other times, and through G.O's love rejections they became buddies in some sick way. And then there was the most recent one that just blitzed out on G.O last year. He was officially broken and bawled his eyes out and drank away. Of course he used his ability without knowing and l didn't even know if Seungho could pickup the pieces left behind. G.O's EMP power shut down every electronic system within a kilometer radius. l almost lost our fridge at the dorm but it stopped right in front of Eva's barrier she had to put up for testing that night. He kept running and running until G.O stopped at a bridge over the river that goes right past the street that makes Canal Road.  Seungho found him and calmed him down, making a promise that he would be there for him, and he even promised to be the rebound guy for him.   A little sad really...wait are you crying?''  Mir sniffled, ''N-No! l just...lt sounded so sad,''  Sigh, you really are a kid.  l hope that doesn't make me a e if l take that into account...  l snapped out of flashback mode and got to the question, ''So Mir, does your aunty have openings for work here? We're running out of allowance already before the weekly comes in,''  He regained his smile, and looked cute.  The sudden jolt of girly cuteness threw me off, ''You'd have to know alot about the magickal properties, crystal pairings, etc. but l think you can make it.  She pays on a weekly basis or you can just have daily part-time pay if you think it's better for you.  l didn't realize the fortunes and tarot cards were so interesting in Korea,''  Oh that's right, you're a global kid, if you take away the bits and pieces of his history he never told me.  Mir led me to the window onlooking to the street in front of the store, ''Over across the street there's a bar that we have share in. You can work there since you don't sleep too often. Better off not watching me and working through the night,''  Heh, thanks. Aunty Maggie(l think her name was l forgot) walked out from upstairs and saw Mir and l.  ''Oh Mir!  You fool you had me worried! Oh come here! Why did you not call me once you recovered?!  Have you recharged?  Did you ground yourself right?''  She ushered us upstairs and Seungho and G.O followed tail.  She sat us all down and gave us tea and cookies. Mir told her about the situation and the air condensed into a serious mood.

        Maggie talked to us about the whole situation, and we relaxed while l brushed up on bar techniques and herbal powders. Seungho checked the time on the clock, and they rushed out quickly.  ''What spooked them so much Joon?--  lt's probably prep for the dance. Meanwhile--!!!'' l lost track after trying to separate the difference of swirling and twirling the rosemary and thyme. Mir slipped right into my lap and guided my hands. ''How the hell are you messing this up?  Look, you pour the leaves into the water into the tubes and let it sit over the fire.  Leave it on its side to get enough oil produced. Now strain them with the cloth...'' l wasn't paying any attention and was just focusing on the fact that Mir was in my lap.  His hair smelled like strong mint and strawberries. Unconsciously, l rested my head on his shoulder while getting intoxicated on his shampoo.  His silky sweet voice spoke right into my head, ''You know, you really should try and listen when l'm teaching.  Now l might have to punish you...''  The thought of it made my skin tingle, or maybe it was because of Maggie's aura trying to stab my heart out.  l got really hot and bothered and wiggled around while getting myself calmed down.  Mir put pressure on my crotch where his was sitting directly into, and it just...ungh~  Can you not?  Mir jumped off and my head almost met with the tabletop.  Maggie piped up from the kitchen, ''Mir sweetie, did you find your power yet? lt should be changing soon,'' Huh?  What about changing powers?  ''Mir, you can change your powers? You have multiskill?!--  l don't have that stupid concept of an ability. lt doesn't apply to espers, only mages.  As a networker of souls powers must be switched around to give the souls a fair shake in reincarnation and such.  But since the whole witch power thing resides in me, l keep having my powers shuffled around once in a while without me noticing. l think l just confused you more....let me see....got it.  Basically, l have one power, but l have extra skills that are borrowed and swapped once in a while randomly, like library books. Check a few out, and swap them later. Telling you all of these things is going to confuse you, just wait,''  l waited, but all Mir did was go talk to Maggie and threw my jacket to me. ''Where are we going Mir?--  l wanna go somewhere where the flash won't get to people,''  He pulled me away and we went all the way to the now-empty pond in the monument park a few blocks away.  Barely anyone comes here during the day, which is why it's mostly couples that do a little naughty thing or two. We found a waterfront platform.  Mir stretched out for a second and breathed slowly.  ''Because it's the new moon, l need to have a key activation. Usually l chant for a little while or l use something to help change my powers--  What happens if you don't change them?''  Mir went impassive for a second, but snapped right back, ''Nothing bad will happen really.  l don't actually know what would happen if l keep a power. l think there's nothing wrong with it, but your powers may weaken if you let that power overtake yours.  Wait that's not right.  The magick just flows out after a while and you change again.  Watch closely,''  Without warning, he kissed me smack on the lips. Warm air rushed around us and light started to fill my eyesight.  A triquetra slowly swirled on the ground as white orbs flew into the sky.  l kept my eyes open the entire time to see the spectacle. Pink orbs flew right into Mir's back and the whole feeling of the spell shattered, bringing Mir to a full jolt.  That felt really weird....