One Drunken Stupor and l'm Still Paying...

Infernus Scholasticus(School of Hell)

                   Joon PoV

         l was chilling with the others in the nearby watering hole for all of the students, underage or not. Mir and Thunder stumbled in looking beat and slumped down into the couch next to us. The bar was filled with so many schoolmates they had separate rooms for each clan. Of course they were interconnected and the building was tiered with lights, lots of wet bars, etc. Mir landed into the cushion with his dress a little tattered and dirty. He snapped his fingers at the nearby bartender, ''Apricot Sour, make it sweet,'' The bartender just made the drink in moments and handed it to him. Since when did you know drink names? He downed it in seconds and ordered more drinks with food. l cut him off 15 drinks in, ''You mind telling me why you're trying to get drunk?'' He just snapped his head to look at me and his face was emotionless and red. ''Lucky for me l'm 100 proof. Anywho l'm just binging can you mind? Whatever, l'm not really in the mood to talk,''  l can see that. After another 5 drinks l cut him off and dragged him back to the dorm draped over my shoulder. He didn't fight back luckily and l got him onto the bed. He didn't seem drunk, he just wasn't talking to me for some reason. Every time l looked at him he would look away.  Once l got him back into regular clothes he dove right into the covers and probably fell asleep. l made myself some tea in the kitchen, wondering what the hell did l miss when they were going around town. As l finished up and got ready for bed(it was already way past dorm curfew), l could hear something noisily crying. Mir's voice was whimpering under the sheets, and l just climbed into bed next to him. He shied away when l got in but l could see his pink face shedding tears.

          ''Mir, what's wrong?'' He was going to get up but l yanked him back a bit forcefully than l hoped. He squealed and fell back into my arms, where l trapped him under me. Mir looked different. Something looked different about him. As l examined the figure below me, Mir disintegrated into bubbly pink spheres. l didn't know he could make copies! Sighing lightly, l flipped back onto my back, seeing Mir plop down from the ceiling and grabbing onto me. While he gripped me in a tight hug, he started to cry and sniffle. Mir tried to say something to me, but couldn't connect the syllables. ln the end l just lifted him up closer to my face until our noses rubbed against one another, and l kissed him. He stopped crying at least. One thing l hate is crying babies. And cockroaches. God, if there were ever to be a crying baby cockroach...that would just be horrendous. l looked with a warm gaze into Mir's own, and his face pinked even further. l broke the kiss finally realizing what the hell l did. Mir stopped crying and burrowed into my chest. ''l'm sorry l acted like a to you. l just went through a lot with Thunder when we went up against a few robbers and they almost hurt us. l just....uhm....*sniff*'' Don't you dare. l pulled him up to eye level again and told him not to worry about it, ''Don't you dare cry on me. l hate crying children, Second of all, you handled it. lt's fine now. And you have me.---No that's not it,'' Huh? Then what is it Mir? He took a moment and looked at the calendar on the desk nearby. A red circle was marked into today's date. ''Something important to me is today, but l don't remember. Do you remember when you asked me about Europe?'' l slowly nodded as he explained, ''l don't remember anything at all besides being in Europe. All of my family, l don't remember a single detail. l think it's someone's birthday today, and l feel terrible for not knowing. l actually had a present but l don't know who it goes to,'' l his head as he talked to me about it, ''Hey Mir, isn't it ok to forget once in a while?'' He stayed quiet for a moment and uttered one sentence, ''l'm worried l might forget something important,you,'' That got me. Right in the heart. l didn't want to show any feelings, that would make me look so weak. l just flipped ourselves over, so Mir would be under me again and l hugged the out of him. This was giving me feels, and l hated them(what you thought l lived 700 years without picking up some slang?). ''Just go to sleep. All of your troubles will go away. And you'll never forget me. l will bug the out of you until my name is singed into that head of yours, got it?'' He nodded. He started to tap my shoulder panicky, ''C-Can't breathe....'' l relaxed a little and he took in big breaths. The tears finally dried from his eyes and l kissed them away. Mir had a confused look on his face and asked me a single question that broke me, ''Are we technically still on our date or are we roommates with benefits, friends with benefits, or boyfriends?'' l got so red after he asked that question. l didn't answer back but Mir had some smug look like he already knew the answer. He better tell me the answer! Least he was in some better mood and wasn't all mopey. There was a long pause of silence between us when Mir cut in, ''Why are you still hugging onto me? lt's not that cold tonight Joon,'' Erhm, right. l slipped off Mir's still compressed body and he relaxed visibly. l don't know what it was, but l felt something cool about Mir's body. There was a cool breeze flowing through the room and it seemed to seep into Mir's body. Whatever it was it gave me a cold tingle, like a freezer burn or frostbite. As the night wore on, the cool breezy aura kept burning me and l ended up sleeping on the ceiling. Granted blankets don't have Cling abilities like vampires do but oh well....Can't believe l'm saying this, but l can't wait until morning...