Soul Eater?About Time!

Infernus Scholasticus(School of Hell)

       l sensed a force coming behind us,and l snapped back,seeing someone with a ball of fire in their hand.''Joon,behind us!''The guy launched the orb,splashing a heatwave of fire around the ground before us.''Makie,we'll help you---Ok then.l'll take care of the surrounding area.l want you two to find out the cause of this,something this big is definitely planned out and is most likely a cover-up for something else to evac the area,go now,''Joon lugged me away,slinging me onto his shoulder and jumping on the rooftops away.Makie shouted something to us before that l didn't understand.''Remember to use your Legion!''Legion?What is that?Hey,watch where you're goin,you almost smashed me into a roof!

''You mind not trying to kill me against the wall?--Sorry.Wait,what's that over there?Looks like a fire broke out,''We landed on a ledge and l overlooked downtown.A pillar of fire was slowly moving around.l dug deep into my mind palace on any info l remembered my family telling me.Walking fire could be a pyrokinetic,Aunty never taught me how to fight properly though!Pyrokinetics need a large amount of fire to create something this big,so there must be runes.l looked around downtown,and there were sleets of plain paper with symbols written on them,all over shops and posts.Pyromancer.

''Joon,this guy's going to be tough.See all those papers with the markings?--Yea,what are they?--They're runes.These symbols give off power,and if there's enough power in an area,things can get colossal and can be remotely controlled.The controller of that pillar must be hiding somewhere in the middle of all this.Wait,Joon!Listen,in order to get past that column,we have to destroy the runes,erase them somehow...--lf it's ink,we can just wash it off.l'm calling Makie for firehoses,''Joon tapped a button on his phone and dialed up Makie.''...Ok.Mir,they're going to wash the runes right now,we should charge ahead...Hey!Don't just jump off like that without me!''l got onto my staff and rode it fast like a witch broom.Joon was following behind,when lasers rained down on us.The exact same green lasers were shooting down,and l wouldn't be able to fly so evasively for all these damned streets.''l know these lasers!Asaka where are you!?---Over here!Hyah!''A  giant roaming laser hit Joon square in the side and knocked him away from me.My weapon skills better come in handy.l landed on a nearby rooftop,and someone else appeared.A girl with deep blue hair stared at me.Two laserguns were at her sides.''SO,you're Joon's partner,huh?What a cutie.Too bad l have to kill you--Magna Confractio Dimensionis!''The strongest spell l had needed focus,welp,screw that now!A black orb of electricity built on the end of my staff,and released a wave of negative energy.As the ring of black grew,the space inside the ring,warped,twisting and shaping the buildings.l could see through it all,but Asaka was already walking through the maze.Where's Joon?l hopped back onto my staff and went back looking for him,when l found him on the ground in a pile of recycling scraps.l dismounted,and looked to see if he was ok.''Joon!--Heal me,quick,we need to do Legion,Asaka's one of the 7 strongest espers besides me,''l took out my bag of potions and picked a healing draught.''Drink,it'll heal you quick,''He downed the little glass bottle and threw it away,grimacing in pain.

''Now that you're better,what's Legion?--You told me you watched Soul Eater,same concept--REALLY?!''lt was real?

''We use our bracelets to access each other's powers,and when we're connected,we can share a pool of skills that we normally don't have,like weapon transformation.We can't use it now,but l'll use you as an Oversoul--What?''l didn't get a chance to get an explanation,when Joon grabbed my shoulders and bumped heads together.Our bracelets filled with a pink light,and our bodies became warm.''Joon,what's happening to me!--Shhh!Calm down,it's normal,''My body was turning transparent and changing form.l felt light as a feather.l could still see at least,but l felt like something latched onto me.l was looking through another person's eyes almost.l was connected to Joon!Joon's sythe appeared,and he balled me up into a little tight sphere,''Heehee,that tickles!--This is going to be useless..SPLAT*''With one hand,he shoved me into the sythe.Not like it hurt or anything,but be abit easier with your Soul partners?l got used to the feeling of being in the sythe,and felt it's powers join my spirit form,like roots attaching to a piece of rock,slowly crawling onto me.Get ready to be wrecked!

  Joon PoV

  l jumped back onto the rooftop,and saw that Asaka was pulling out her pistols already.Not a chance.''Mir!Raiser Gatling!''l flicked my sythe forward,and it's form changed with an orange light.Two blasters were on my sides,firing blue beams of fire.We played dodge-beam with our lasers and ducked behind every crevice availible,until l was able to graze her a few times.''Mir focus!Catastrophe Magnum!''l smashed the two guns together,and l could hear Mir's own voice speaking in some language l probably didn't study up on.''Going to play that way,huh?Ok then,ACE!''A person swooped high above,and landed right next to Asaka.He had spiky grey hair,and black eyes.''You called?--Convergence!''Ace was warped into Asaka's weapons just like Mir,and they formed into a beam rifle,like mine.''Now,we can't hurt little Mir inside that gun,so we're going to have to kill you!Allstar Fire!''A torrent of lasers hit me hard,but l kept Mir hidden under my cloak Evangeline gave me.The attack soon faded,and l barely made it intact with my body as l was covered in wounds.''Mir!---Cosmique Catastrophe!''l whipped our laser rifle out,and l fired a brilliant purple ray of light,which quickly fanned out.The blast froze everything within reach of it,trapping Asaka in a barrier of ice.''You're getting sloppy Joon,''l heard a voice from behind me,and turned,to see Thunder walking up.''Ace escaped too easily.Get Mir out of here,now,''l tried to listen for Mir's voice inside the now reverted sythe,but it was quiet.''Where are you?Mir!--You launched him with the blast you moron!Ace escaped just in time to catch him and run away!'' !Once we're out of connection Mir's going to revert back into his body.l can still find him.''You do know he is an important part to the magickal community,right?He's one of the Oracles--Korean please?''l know you're helluva lot smarter,but give me a break.Thunder clapped his hand onto my shoulder,''ln simple Korean,it means that his body is used as a storage shed for the thousands of books and magickal spells written over time.He's one out of many,but others have a lot less than he does.A total of 103,000 magickal tomes are listed in his mind.ln order to protect the information,he was allowed to use only lncantus magick,aka,witchcraft only.The Church of all Good,Nessecarius did this to certain people in order to keep the history of magick alive for future generations--He's getting away while you're blabbering your head off--l want you to realize how important he is.lnside his body,contains the magick of every single famous magickian ever lived.The power in him has the strength to destroy the world in one word,or turn back time with another.My guess is that the fire pillar is protecting the one who wants Mir,now go at 'em,we'll follow suit,''Finally,lecture's over.l used the cloak which turned into something similar to bat wings,while it connected to my hands.With a powerful step l pushed off and soared into the sky,and followed the trail of fire the pillar was leaving behind.l realized that it wasn't just me following the fire,as l noticed signature powers being used.

  Almost the entire Academy was here to put out the fire.Evangeline was no where in sight,but at least Alys showed up.l darted quickly,whizzing through every nook and cranny of the roofs and streets and apartments evacuated.Thunder was going just as his name says,making thunder and raining lightning.One of the strongest Electromasters was setting up a barrier all around the firey beast.l need something to stop it,freeze it entirely,unlickily Mir wasn;t here with me,and Eva sure as hell wasn't going to miss a chance to watch us squirm.The fire-blazing pillar turned out to be a blazing wolf,howling orbs of fire out into the apartments and streets below.The other stidents were struggling to battle it,with bolts of lightning,blades of magick,etc,but not a scratch to the hellwolf.''Don't just stand there!Go after Ace!He went this way!G.O. and Kira,go with Joon!''l was sent in by Thunder to retrieve Mir,along with G.O.(telekinetic)and Kira(Projector).l knew them sorta well,since they were in 2 of my classes.

''Where did Ace take him?''Kira scouted the multi-forked paths that was Parking Lot Street.

''l can still feel some of his power...that way,''G.O. pointed to the far left road and we pursued,seeing someone only meters ahead.''Kira,nab him!''Kira pulled out a card,and from that card,ribbons speared forward,chasing Ace.They snagged his lag and dragged him down,with Mir as well.''Urf,so,here's where we're going to fight?No problem with me,unless you want him dead,''Ace held a sword to Mir's unconscious body,and G.O pulled all the cars together in order to form a barrier around us.''Fight me for him--Oh?Do we have a love affair with this little guy?l wouldn't blame you,l'd take a bite right out of him!''What the hell?l felt a little flustered,and was about to make a comeback,when Ace looked away,like he was taking a call.

''Yes sir?...l'm at Parking Lot Street.Are you sure Sir?....Understood,returning with Asaka within the hour.Well,where were we?''He finally looked back at us,with a little grin on his face.''lt's sad for me to do this,but l have to go.l'm under orders to leave him here,this cute little muffin could've been mine--You bastard!--Oh?Be lucky,l would've killed him right on the spot if he wasn't as adorable as he is.Ugh,Asaka's rubbing on me,anywho.lf you want him,catch!l'll see you soon!''He skyrocketed Mir into the afternoon sky,nearly 50 meters up,and Ace blinked out of view.''l can't catch him!He's too high!--My power doesn't work on people,''Both of them willed me to hurry and catch him,which l did,by using the cloak skill and dashing upward.Just as l was so close to catching him,something shot him out of the sky and impaled him into the ground onto one of the cars parked nearby.Ace was already gone when l looked at his direction,instead was Asaka with a smoldering gun barrel.''See you later!''She jumped away,leaving me with a slight chill as l could hear her laughter echo in the evening light.''Mir!''l rushed back to ground and picked up Mir into my arms.He seemed awake,but he was talking weird,and blood was flowing and soaking his backside.lt was like someone was possessing him.

''Mir,Mir!Can you hear me?!?!--Please do not shake his body violently.Blood flow critical,''Was there some sort of life detector program with those 103,000 books in his body?''Reversal in progress...Blood flow averted,critical condition in 28 minutes.Please seek medical attention soon.Structural damage critical,do not move Mir until bones and vessels have knitted together within 4 minutes,''l rushed Kira and G.O. to find Thunder,while l called Makie,''Mir's sustained serious injury,he's losing a lot of blood--l have a lock-on,l'll be there in 30 seconds,''Makie teleported in thirty seconds as she said she would,and took a look at him.The female voice that took over Mir talked again,''Structural integrity recovered,please safely transfer Mir to the nearest witch or magickian healer--Makie can heal him!--Negative,Espers cannot heal a magickian with esper ways,bring him to a sacred grounding area now,''The only place l remembered was the hill behind school.''Makie,l want you to go down Jaechil street and go into the empty lane that's behind the bookstore,there's a witch shop,find Mira,she can help,''Makie blinked out of sight,and l did my best to find a decent place for him to rest on.

''Wait,person,can't you heal Mir?--Negative,l am only the protocol spirit that activates when in extreme conditions.The only options we have are to find someone non-magickal to perform the spell,or find a magickian.The third option is a transfusion,or to give your powers to him,''Give my power?Which one?All l have is Fire and Vampirism,l've never tried anything else.''All l can do is use fire and be lmmortal,since l'm a vampire hybrid--What cross breed are you?Critical countdown in 17 minutes and 26 seconds--l'm part Warlock but only a litt--Perfect.Warlocks are wizards that specialize in power,specifically,taking and trading.Trade your power of Regneration for one of his powers,''What powers does he have?No time to lose,l'll just take his ice powers.''When you are ready,l will call the protection of the Undine into the circle,and put your hand onto Mir's wounded back,''l gently put my hand against his mutilated back,and pressed down.A white circle of light dug itself into the ground around Mir and l,carving symbols of white as the voice in Mir's body chanted.l closed my eyes and waited for the spirit's orders.

''Repeat after me,and visualize a stream of glimmering little white orbs,fowing into the body wound.What's yours is mine,and what's mine is yours.l offer up this gift to share,Switch the powers through the air,'' l slowly repeated ater the spirit,visualizing constantly,when l felt weak in my stomach.Lifting one eyelid open,l could see and feel my power flowing into Mir's wound.The little orbs l imagined were pouring into him,and little pink orbs of the same kind were absorbed into my hands,making them cold.''Transaction complete.Power restoring is active.Blood loss has stopped,now restoring body cells,''l touched the ground near me in order to keep my self upright,as frost spread onto the ground.The wound was cleaning itself up quick and neatly,soon revealing nothing but a smooth back.''Please,trade back your powers,repeat after me while visualizing just like before.l take your hands in mine,And with this string l will entwine,Your powers l'll forever bind,From now until the end of Time,''l held his unmoving hand,and imagined the flow of orbs switching back from white to blue.The light feeling of my own powers made my sickness and coldness bleed back into our own bodies.''Body restoration is complete,please move Mir to a more comfortable area to rest,his nervous system is in shock and must be healed slowly,do not move him once he is there,''The glossy look in Mir's eyes faded,revealing his original dark brown irises,and closed them.''Mir!''l looked back,and Mira was with Makie walking towards us.''He's okay,l healed him--How?l thought you were an Esper?--l'm a hybrid warlock.He's okay,just needs to rest back at the dorm,''l picked him up gently,and held onto Makie,''Oh,and may l talk with you tomorrow morning?Mira,it's important--Of course,after this little scare,l'll always welcome you to my doorstep,for saving my nephew--No worries,just doing what a friend should do,l'll be there around 10,''