Izumi Hiroki: Mechanical, Maniacal, Mastermind

Infernus Scholasticus(School of Hell)

                          Thunder PoV

       l watched hesitantly as Hiro walked out onto the stage for his Power test.  Before going to the testing area, Mir gave him something and gave him his best wishes. Everyone else was chipping in and giving him a few things that looked like...metal and circuits? What's this all about? I desperately looked in my pockets for anything to give him(why am l looking for things to give him any ways?) and didn't find anything very useful but a few power disks l had from class. The disks were circular and felt like they were made of thick glass or o something like plastic. These were meant for training, and they had a royal purple color with a power button symbol on them. l had no idea what l was doing but l just walked up to Hiro and shoved them into his hands. He looked at me surprised and l said, "...Good luck and don't it up," Argh~! Why did l say that? l looked down in embarrassment and l felt a warmth around my body. l looked up and felt Hiro's big warm hug around my body. His smell caught my nose and l took a deep breath. "I'll do anything for you, that's a promise," Whispered Hiro into my ear in a cool fashion. He let go of me and smirked like he was all cool. Grr~ l wanted to feel angry, but then l just felt happy? l felt giddy with glee in the inside and just backed up towards the rest of the squad. l sat back and watched Hiro intently, hoping he was going to be okay. He stepped onto a platform and waved us goodbye as he was taken up to another area for testing. We watched on the monitor.

      The instructor began to tell him the directions of the test and laid out a variety of objects onto the table, "You will begin your final test here. In front of you is various materials and a few weapons from the physical test to help you in this final assessment. In this test, you must be able to combine all of your past tests and apply them with your abilities. That means, fighting while using your powers and testing your thinking abilities. Because of your expertise in the Mental Aptitude Test, we have decided to use a variant for your test today. You will create a weapon of your own using whatever you see on this table and basic tools to help you do so. You will be given two hours to do so while the next part of the test is being prepared. Begin now,"   Immediately, Hiro started to grab things left and right from the table as the instructor watched and prepared the next portion of the test. Before Hiro did anything else ​he started to talk to himself and plan out what he was going to build. The timer was counting down, and we could hear him calculating through the monitor speakers. Something else surprised me while he was doing so. On the screen, Hiro was moving his hands around in the air, as if there were computers in the air or a whiteboard. l looked closer at the monitor, and made out some sort of holographic display Hiro put up on his own. I didn't know he could do that! Using his calculations, he began so make his weapons. There were six objects laying in front of him that looked like litle surfboards but more blocky. the shape overall reminded me of a coffin, with one wide and thing side, with the shape being long. The objects were purple in color and had many circuits inside them along with other things. lt was revealed that Mir have him crystals, and the other two gave circuitry boards and such. GO have a heat sink plate, while Seungho have a set of mind control chips l saw him use in a science experiment once. Joon didn't give him much but a bluetooth set for his ears. Hiro expertly put them into each of the objects and quickly had them tested and running.

     "How the hell is he so good with all this technical crap?" Seungho watched in amazement as each of those little surfboard things were lifting off the table when Hiro was testing them. l remembered when the two of us first met and he said he was a tech genius. So l responded to him saying, "He's a engineering mastermind. He told me he was really good tinkering around building things when he was a kid," We kept watching and very soon, his weapons of choice were almost complete. There was one part of the weapons that was exposed with the inner wiring and gears and such, and it was in the shape of a circle. l watched closely as Hiro pulled out what l gave him and raised it up to the monitor. He winked into the camera, and it felt like he was directly looking at me. My heart felt like it was beating much faster, and my face was flushed. GO clapped his hands together as if he came up with an idea. He said in amazement, "He's building Dynamos! Holy hell, l think he could pull that off with such little things we gave him," Dynamos? What are those? GO pulled up a diagram on his tablet and explained, "Dynamos are machines that can generate electricity. I think each of those six things are generators, and each of our parts helped him make it. l mean we knew this part of the test involved this section, but who knew that he could make such a thing?" l looked back at the screen, to see Hiro fitting each of those purple disks l gave him into the slot of each Dynamo, completing the whole set of weapons. 

     The instructor came towards the table and inspected the generators closely, asking Hiro to explain them to him. With pride, Hiro began to tell the instructor what he made, "These six are all dynamo units, capable of producing electricity. l have a natural telepathic ability, so l wired up my headset with mind-reading scanners to the dynamos to control them. Of course, the units will produce a lot of heat, so l installed heat sinks to redirect the heat into more electrical energy. Lastly, the power supply comes from pure purple quartz stones that can absorb the heat and store energy from almost any source of electricity. Finally, l placed training disks into the dynamos for battle programs and control during use and combat," After hearing the explanation the instructor was thoroughly impressed. Here came the real test, using the weapon against an opponent. The other side of the testing area had doors that opened up to reveal a whole lot of androids. All of them were equipped with batons and Hiro got into position to fight. l couldn't tell how many robots there were in the area, but they were all made by the students of the science district. "There are 100 robots remaining," Said a loud automated female voice, "Please eliminate them as fast as you can while using your weapon and powers. Begin in ten seconds.....,"  Hiro's smile grew big and the look in his eyes was set and determined to tear those bots into scraps. Something about him made my spine shiver slightly. lt was creepy....

                    Hiro PoV

     l am SO ready to tear these guys apart. The battle bots began to move into position, and once the buzzer rang they all let loose.  With my dynamos, l can control them freely to do whatever l want. l made them form under my feet, to act like a skateboard and propelled myself towards the battle bots. As they came up l jumped higher and kicked towards them, letting loose bolts of purple lightning rain down from my feet dynamos. The bots that were hit fell quickly and were replaced by more. l could feel the adrenaline rushing in me, and sometimes l even feel a little crazy when l fight.  Jump after jump, kick after kick, and punch after punch. l could feel the excitement rise in me further and further as the bots all dropped like flies. Once the energy within me reached its max l could physically see the streams of energy dance around me. All l could think of was pummeling those bots into the ground as hard as l could. "KYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~!" l let out a maniacal laugh and saw red, looking for more androids to defeat. l went faster and faster in my killing spree, taking out the entire group of bots in less than three minutes.  "More! C'mon, there's gotta be more than this pile of aluminum scraps! Hahahahaha!" l felt the lust for destroying things deep in my body, and as per my request, l got even more bots to kill.  Out from behind the doors came another three-hundred robots, but they looked much more tougher. The robots had silver-plated armor and blades attached to their arms. Once they saw me their attack began, and so did mine. Dozens of silver battle droids tried to slash me as l jumped through them, but none of them made any contact with me.

      "Is there really any threat here? Oh wait, that's ME! HAAHAHAHA! EAT THIS!" l went towards the other side of the room, waiting for the rest of the droids to follow me there. l switched my dynamos and formed them into a shape of a star. The purple energy was from the air around me and into the machines, making them whir with life and power. There's no way you can stop a Particle Accelerator! All of my power went into charging those damn machines, and once the robots were close enough l let loose a blinding beam of pure energy into the mob. Upon impact, there was a huge flash and explosion, pushing all of the robots against the wall opposite of where l was. The beam lasted for a good few seconds until it petered out quickly without a trace. When l looked at the aftermath, the floor where the robots stood was nothing but a big crater. The floor was literally dug out in the form of a line all the way until you saw the huge hole in the wall. l don't know why, but l think l started to lose my mind and laugh crazily into the echoed room. lt just seemed so fun to me to destroy so much. Heheheehe~huh? l looked to the side of the room where the doorway was, and Thunder was there looking at me. l did it! He has to be proud of me! l stood up and gestured towards the destruction l made and said, "Isn't it beautiful? Hahaha~ Look at the glory of destruction Thunder, aren't you proud?!" He looked at me confused, and l got irritated. l asked him again, "Huh? WHAT'S THE MATTER? IS THIS NOT GOOD ENOUGH? SHOULD I SHOW YOU MORE? HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHA!" Before l could display my power again, a sound pierced through the air of the room and l suddenly out....

     Hours Later.... Medical Offices

        l opened my eyes to a blazing white ceiling light and heard sounds of electronic beeping and overhead systems. l took a look around and felt dizzy with head rush. l groaned something out loud and l could hear other voices near me. When l came to, l saw everyone huddle around me in a medical bed. All of them, including Alys and Suiko were there. l slowly sat up while Joon helped me support my body, and got into a more comfortable position. l looked again at everyone, and they were all super concerned by the looks on their faces. l finally broke the silence saying, "Why the hell am l here with all of you guys staring so intently at me?" No one said anything but GO gave me his tablet to look at. lt was a video he took of me during my Power Test. l swallowed hard and took a glance at what they saw..and it was creepy as hell. What they saw was a person with a maniac laugh and pure white hair. lt didn't look like me, but then again l saw myself in that person. And when it got to the big- laser beam opening up the wall in the video, l was stunned. And even worse, was what this person said to Thunder. He....l? Sounded so mean.  l immediately started crying out of fear form what l just saw. What did l do? What was l trying do to---l mean, wasn't l just taking my test? "He's fine, we should give him some space right now," Alys spoke out and l heard many footsteps walk out of the room. l hear Joon trying to persuade Mir to leave with him, but Mir stayed and gave me a tight hug. Joon left after that, and l could sense that Thunder was still sitting there in the chair next to my bed. l just kept bawling into Mir's shoulder as he patted my head for comfort. After my crying fit finally dies down minutes later, l began to ask about what happened, and if the video was real. Mir looked at me and said, "Yes. The video is real. l didn't expect you to get a hair coloring along with your new powers but...it happens. Whatever happened in there doesn't matter because we're all proud of you," l just held Mir by my side and he decided to jump into bed next to me to hug me better.

    "l'm scared Mir...that if l use my powers, what will happen again? l felt so much bloodlust and l don't remember anything after that. l...u~u" l told Mir in fear of losing control. He just calmly replied, "Well l'll do everything l can to help you. I think l know why you went a little crazy, but we can fix that very soon. Oh, and your Clan has already been decided for you," Huh? Really? Mir jumped off the bed all perky and turned back to face me with a smile. With a clap of his hands he said, "You have been accepted into the Dark Irregulars Clan! Your first official classes won't start until the start of the next semester, so no need to worry! Now just because you're in DI does not make you Irregular as the name says! You just have very unique abilities that the system can't really categorize yet, so don't worry too much about it. l am your new class instructor and Clan Leader, so l'm expecting great things for you!" And with that little number Mir bounced away and left me and Thunder in silence. Oh boy...what do l do now? l looked at Thunder and he didn't seem to have very much emotion that l could read. l began to profusely apologize before l could break down, "l'm so sorry l said those things and l'm sorry for going behind your back and entering the Academy and---You okay?" What? l stopped my apologizing once Thunder got up and sat closer to my bed. "So, Dark Irregulars huh? l'm sure it's sort of a small class, you'll do fine....And l'm sorry," l finally broke through and felt his sadness. And...pity? l put my hand on his and he looked up at me really sadly and said, "l'm sorry l haven't been there and l've been so busy l haven't had any time to be there for you," He held me tightly in a warm hug and l hook around and held onto his . He probably felt it and said, "You are really pushing it, you know that?" l chuckled and squeezed tighter on Thunder's . All l said was, "l hope you're ready for repaying me back for your negligence---lf you do that one more time l'm kicking you out of my apartment," Hehehe, oops too far.... We separated and l held onto his hands tightly saying, "l just want to be there for you and help you be happy. And it would be nice if you were there to help me too...and tell me whether or not l'll stay bedridden for the rest of my life---Get up moron! Pft~hehe," Thunder cracked a tiny little smile, and it was then l knew that l could still do my best to make our busy lives worth it for each other...hehe.