Hot Chocolate Love

Infernus Scholasticus(School of Hell)

                            Joon PoV

   l bundled up Mir into a bunch of blankets, desperately trying to keep him warm. He was really cold, how long was he out there? "Do you need anything Mir? More blankets? You want the fireplace on?" l asked him in a frantic frenzy of nervousness. He stayed bundled up without saying anything, so l just lit the fireplace and tended to Mir's cold body. l sat down next to him and he told me quietly, "l'm sorry. l got up the patio and changed back to normal but l hurt myself on the way back," l looked down at his legs, and there were cuts and blood on his right ankle. l responded with, "Don't worry, l'll patch that up and you'll be okay tomorrow. You wanna get your jammies on yet?" He shyly nodded, and l got him his pajamas to put on. He looked at me and then back at the pajamas l got him. l listened closely for Mir's thoughts, and l heard, "l'm too cold to move...Hngh what should l do? Should l...why does he have that face on him? What's he thinkin---Hey are you reading my mind!? get out!" Mir threw a pillow at my head while l sat close to him on the bed and pulled his blankets off. Mir was pretty much from head to toe, but he pushed my head away in pure embarrassment. Luckily for him, his hair was long for some reason, and it covered the lower half of his body. "Just put on your clothes so l can bandage you up," He reluctantly put on his clothes, and l got bandages from the cupboard to wrap up Mir's foot. We talked a bit about the incident that just happened, and l mentioned the story that Granny just told me about. He smiled and said, "l'm just glad that l was able to help someone. l've been nothing but trouble for you guys, l felt bad for not being able to help at all," l took his leg and wrapped it up tightly in gauze, keeping it clean from the dirt and sand.

    l decided to pick him up and sit him down in the love seat right in front of the blazing fireplace. l brought him some hot chocolate l was eating up for the both of us, and he accepted it gratefully. After sipping on hot cocoa for a while, he snuggled up closer to me and l put my arm around him. l chuckled as l realized something.

"l didn't expect you to be so loving as a couple. l thought you would be the shy one," l told him while petting his purple head.

"Neither did you. l thought you would be the cold Ice King kind of person. You're super touchy and naughty and old and...where are you touching?" Mir stopped in the middle of his point when l patted his softly. 

"You feeling any better? Here, lemme get comfortable," l lifted Mir up and laid out on the love seat, putting my lover onto my lap. His head perfectly laid right under my chin, and l kissed the top of his head. He sighed lightly and said," Something tells me you're going to do weird things to me--- What? ls that how far you trust my love? l would never do anything you didn't like...except for tickling!" l attacked him on his sides, and he laughed his cute bubbly laugh. He kept squirming, and l could feel his grinding against me. l kept going , laughing along at him for being so vulnerable and goddamn cute~! Tears were streaking down his face when he looked up at me with an irresistible face that looked so lewd. His mouth was half open in laughter and slight , and his face was cherry red. Instantly, my head was filled with hot and steamy pictures of me and Mir doing very, VERY naughty things. l shook my head clear trying to regain any self-control before my lower body woke up something dangerously near Mir's . 

"You have to promise me that if you change into a mermaid again you can't get caught. You're my little mermaid, got it?" l tickled him a bit more, and his body went rigid.

"Okay okay! Just pwease.....shtaaaap it~" His face and voice was NOT helping my situation of staying calm. l kissed his lips that were already parted, and wrapped my arms across Mir's body. We snuggled for a few hours until Mir fell asleep on me. l watched his chest rise and fall slowly as he slept, trying to fall asleep but failing to. l watched the fireplace crackle instead, trying to soak up the warmth and forget about my hunger. While we were out on the beach, l knew that l had to feed soon but not this soon. l only just fed two days ago and now it won't last me? The lust for blood surged through my body, and the need for energy filled my head. l felt dizzy, and tried to slide out from under Mir to get to the fridge. Once l got out from under, l went straight for the fridge and consumed as much blood as l could that l brought from home. l felt the cold red liquid travel down into my stomach, but the dizzy feeling didn't go away. "...l need more," l cursed to myself quietly trying to think. l looked outside and the snow stopped falling early in the night, making it perfect for little animals to come out and stay out of the cold. l need to hunt, l can't stand it anymore! This vampire as much as hell does....well at least it's warm in Hell. l walked to the patio door and pulled it open, drinking up the smells of the ocean as the wind blew by. l looked back at Mir one last time before heading out to feed. The woods nearby had to have some animals still snoozing l could use. l ran out to the woods, avoiding the moonlight as much as l could. Popular belief says vampires are much stronger during a full moon or when it's nearly full, and it's true. But the moonlight also makes vampires kind of hungry too...

                          Mir PoV

  l woke up to the crackling sound of the fire blazing hotly into my face. Joon wasn't in the room, and l sat up looking around for him. l wasn't too worried since l thought he just went out for his nightly walks. After smelling my pajamas, l realized l still smell like ocean salt. Ugh~ l need a bath. l remember that there was a hot spring that was attached to the inn, and l decided to go take a warm bath. l sat in the hot spring bath watching the stars glow in the moonlight. Haah~ this feels nice. l washed all the salt water off my body and relaxed a bit more in the bath, thinking about....JOON. Why am l thinking about him so much? He's not even here and l'm thinking about him. l blushed and felt red form thinking about him. Stop thinking about him! Stop it! Argh, l can't get him out of my head! Everywhere l turned and thought, l could imagine Joon there. l just stopped thinking altogether, and sat in the water hugging my knees. l wonder if we'll last...not that l plan on breaking up with him! We're just so...good together. l began to worry that we were too perfect to start off, and would we be still interested in each other later? What if....we fight, and we don't recover? We haven't fought seriously yet, but the thought of it happening worried me a lot. l soaked in the bath for a bit longer before l got out of the water and changed into warmer clothes. Before l left the bath, l heard some commotion in the nearby area. Crows were screeching unusually loud, and l heard animals being just as obnoxious. What the hell was going on?

    l had a bad feeling about what was going on, so l decided to check the souls nearby. l went back to the bath pool's edge, and sat down on my knees. l charged my fingertips with magick, the energy was sparking off into the air. l touched the pool with my hands, and the steamy pool started to fill with a golden glow. l began to chant the words of the spell, driving my magick into the water, "Goddess of Fate, Neith. You who are the World Weaver, grant me your eyes to see your creations. Let me seek the souls of the world,"  The pool stopped glowing, and colored threads coiled out of the water into the air. Soon afterward, they stopped and shot out into various directions all around me. The threads weaved and looped together, showing a network of living things at my fingertips. There were several blue strands facing the inn. They must've been Granny's family and other people asleep. There was a series of yellow threads, all leading out into the countryside. There was one large thread that was moving in that direction, and it was moving very fast. Every minute or so, a gold line could be cut and crumble away. Normally it wouldn't bother me because there are plenty of red threads in nature, but this predator was much faster than anything l've seen. Skimming through the books l memorized, there isn't anything l know that moves that fast except...Joon. And the full moon is out, which means his power is extremely strong. l rushed back to my room and got warmer clothes on to search for him. l've never felt this kind of feeling from Joon when he's hungry.

   With a flashlight in hand l went out into the night. The thread pointed towards the woodsy area of the countryside, even further away from the beach. l ran as fast as l could, all the way to the edge of the woods. l could hear growling sounds and the snapping of dead branches loudly in the clear night. He's close! l walked into the woods carefully, looking around with my flashlight when it quickly ran out of battery from high beam usage. l waited in silence for my eyesight to change to night vision, and l felt scared to move. But l know he's here and out of control, l need to stop him! Once my eyesight shifted, l began to walk towards the sound of the growling and snapping, with the smell of iron hitting my nostrils. l flinched from the strong smell but pushed on, avoiding the blood as much as possible. l didn't want to look around, but the deeper l got, the more iron l could smell. There weren't any animal bodies around me, but there was lots of disturbed patches of dirt that were fresh. He must've buried them before moving on. The sense of fear continued to rise within me, my throat and mouth were getting dry as l walked further. Please be okay Joon...please. l found a clearing after l got past the woods, where the smell of blood was the richest. l hid behind a tree, watching in fear as a humanoid figure was bent over doing something. When it looked up, l saw shining blue eyes reflecting the moonlight.

    Crap, he's gone out of control! How do l stop him? While l was thinking, l stepped forward a bit and stepped down on a tree branch. Joon cocked his head up towards my direction, and l retreated behind the tree once more. My heart was pounding hard in my chest, and l could hear it in my ears beating. What do l do? What CAN l do? No wait, l have to stop him! He's going to run out of animals and then come after humans! l gathered whatever courage l had and stepped out into the clearing, rushing right into the moonlight. l released my hair and let them form into the huge hands l used for fighting. l looked around and couldn't find him at all. Oh no, he probably saw me and ran! l kept running around, trying to keep away from Joon when l ran right into something. l fell down on my with a hard thud, and looked up to see what l....uh-oh. Right in front of me was a dark, blood hungry creature that stared back at me with blue eyes. On the top of Joon's head, l could see platinum white hair that covered almost all of his red hair except for his tips. l backed away slowly, and he smiled, following my steps as if he was toying with me. l tried to talk to him, "Joon, is that you? Do you recognize me?"

   He suddenly lunged forward, and l swung my hair hands(l need a better name for them) at Joon, launching him far away into a tree. l quickly got up and went to check up on him. Once l got close enough to see him, he vanished into the shadows. l could still sense his presence, he didn't leave! l turned around to continue looking for him, when he grabbed me by the neck and threw me far from where l was standing. l landed hard onto the ground belly up, and l thought l heard something crack in my body. l didn't get the chance to get up when Joon stood over my body and straddled me through his legs. He then held his hand onto my throat, not enough to choke me out but enough to keep me down on the ground. He his lips loudly and used his other hand to pet my face. he said to me, "You're really cute when you're pinned down and scared. Those tears just make me want to eat you up," He my face as l closed my eyes tightly, not knowing what to except. l could feel his tongue wipe away a tear as my fear began to rise even higher. Joon sounded different, his voice was much lower. He whispered into my ear, "You know, l don't feed because l want, but because l have an addiction like many other Shinso vampires. l just can't help it!" His laugh afterward pierced into the night, making me cringe in anxiety. l need to get up!

    Joon turned back to me and said, "l haven't fed on humans in at least two hundred years, and l think l want to try it again. Will you be my first one once more? You just smell so~o tasty, l just can't help myself to a little nibble," The creature above me then took my arms and put them above my head, preventing me from doing anything but struggle against his superhuman strength. l tried to say something, but my mouth went dry, "J..Joon, please, come to your senses! l....hngh! Please stop this! You're hurting me! You said you would never hurt me!" Just then, something in him hesitated. Joon's expression went from evil smile to angry scowl. His blue eyes closed for a second and l hoped that l reached somehow. Unfortunately, those blue eyes were staring back at me once more with a smile. His head got closer to mine, and he bared his pearly white fangs at me. "Sorry this may hurt you, but it'll hurt me a whole lot less. Thanks for the meal~" l looked away as l felt four sharp teeth scrape against my skin. l started crying and pleaded with him, "Joon, PLEASE! Listen to me! You can't do this! lf you do, you'll get even hungrier! l---AUGH!" Those four fangs pierced into my skin, and l felt warm blood beginning to pour out of my neck. NO, please NO! l struggled even more, but Joon's teeth were latched onto my neck. l desperately thought of something to get him off me, and l remembered the only thing l could do...sing. Sing my heart out to him before he drained it out of me...