A Faerie's Touch

Infernus Scholasticus(School of Hell)

                    Joon PoV

        Ah.... l hated sleeping on walls and roofs. Slowly climbing down the wall, l stretched out after hours of clinging to the chandelier in the room. Dawn was just breaking, and l was the first to see it. Well now that l have permanent bloodstones on my body l'll live without sparkling(glares at Edward Cullen, which l still hold a grudge to because of Makie making me watch it with her). The coldness was gone from the room, but so was Mir. Wait what? l scanned the whole dorm looking for him but he wasn't here. Dafuq man!? Whenever we're close l can usually see the heart thread connecting us. But it wasn't showing. l heard the doorknob started to turn, and my panic soon washed away as Mir stumbled in from the front door looking like he was sleepwalking. The cold feeling was still around Mir. Ew. l looked with concern as he really was sleepwalking towards me. l called him out, ''Yah don't walk into the table,wake up,'' The still figure raised it's head and opened his eyes, with the look of tears in them so close to shedding.

''....''

What's wrong with him today?

''...Where....am l?''

Oh right.... he's starting to forget.

''You are in our dorm at school. Where did you go?'' l felt like l had to tread lightly(not that l'm doing it because of anything! Just...l dunn wanna scare him off if...yea)while defogging his memories.

''l was at the bathroom. What day is it today? l thought it was a Tuesday,'' He looked around the room and seem to still recognize his things but not anything else. Did he get his brain washed in the bathroom? l really hoped he hadn't forgotten me...l mean not like l cared! l can just tell him about me again later...

''Mir it's Saturday,we should get our homework done soon. Our job shifts are starting in the afternoon,'' The look on his face was of disappointment. ''Joon l don't wanna go to work!''

Whew. He does remember me. Not that i-it matters!

        l didn't stay too close to Mir, as the cold feeling was still around him. l decided to head off to work early at the one shop Mir suggested to me. lt had pretty good pay and benefits. Then again we really do need all the money we can get for our food...and l didn't get to train with Eva the past few days. Ugh the punishments she makes me do *shiver*.

''Joon l'm all done! Can you take me to work with you?'' Mir broke me out of my silence and l looked back to see a neat stack of books and papers all completed. What, the more you forget the more faster you do homework?! l nodded and he quickly changed out of his clothes and into something more appropriate working at his aunt's shop. Maybe l should ask her about Mir later....

                G.O PoV

          *stretch* l was awoken by some noise next to me and was suddenly kicked out of the bed. l landed on my hard to the ground. Oww...WAIT. Who the hell was in my bed? l looked over the side, and a figure was sleeping a bit loudly for my liking. Our clothes were strewn around the entire room(how those got up there....l don't even want to know) and all l knew was that l have a somewhat strong hangover. Be right back after l vomit and get some Condition. Walking took so much leg-eye coordination. l tripped over several things and cursed it out loud very explicitly at my drunken stupor heading towards the bathroom. l couldn't hold up much longer and made a dash to the toilets.

''And look who the cat dragged in,'' l was interrupted from my purging of the bowels from someone who walked in. 

Kevin stood next to the sink where l was and washed his face, consoling me in a way, ''You know next time you go to a mixer you gotta bring me with ya. Eli gets so boring...'' Classical literature does have it's time and place...

''You're right, let's see how much of a lightweight you are,'' l retorted just before another convulsion ran over my nerves. He sighed and replied while caressing my back, ''Seriously, you gotta chill on the soju,'' Thank goodness he was a good friend, l wouldn't wanna be caught in a morning fight with anyone else. l flushed away the terrible aftertaste of drinks and vomit and went back to my room. Oh, l forgot to ask Kevin, ''Kevin! Wait hold up. Are you going to go to the lecture this morning? l'm too tired but l need the credit so---'' He waved it off without saying another word. Whew, l owe him another one. l turned back to my room and opened the door, to see someone was already awake. ''Seungho! You stayed at my dorm!? What the hell you could've gotten caught!'' He glared at me and yanked me into the room harshly.

''Now everyone does know that l'm here, thanks,'' l-l didn't mean to! l didn't assess the situation too closely, and saw Seungho's half- body. l felt a light warmth crawl up to my cheeks and l looked away. ''Get o-off me you idiot. And put something on it's getting cold,'' l pushed him away and threw his clothes at him. ''Those are yours but l'm not complaining,'' He put on my clothes in seconds and l didn't get the chance to take them back. lt's funny how we fit each other exactly. The smell of something weird was on his shirt and clothes. He bumped me on the head with his big hand and l whirled back to see him centimeters away from his face, ''Last night was fun wasn't it?'' What. The . ls that supposed to mean? l was racking my brain to figure out what he was talking about and he just sat back down into my chair. l asked in a quaking voice, ''Don't with me. What did we do? All the details. Now,'' He put his hands up in defense, ''Woah woah woah, calm down. Nothing happened we just fell asleep after l dropped you off. l was going to leave but then you got me into bed and l fell asleep---  l would never pull you into bed!!!!'' My face was hot and red against the cold air. He smiled and headed for the door, ''You want anything to eat? l'm starved. Oh let's go get some soondubujjigae for breakfast!'' Again from stomach to brain...

     Unfortunately, l was kinda forced into going with him because first of all, he's a telekinetic. Let's just leave it at that for a moment. Thank God he wasn't strong enough to just pick me up and lift me out but he kept pushing me towards the door with him. ''l give up l'll go! Just don't push on my so much!'' ert. l walked with him outside to the snowed over pavilion to get warm tofu stew with ramyeon from the cafeteria but l doubted they would have any so l just went ahead and called up the nearest pop shop and ordered a reservation. Just as we left the gate, we saw Joon and Mir heading out as well. l called out to them and they looked back, ''Joon! Mir! Heading to work?'' Joon nodded, but Mir looked a little puzzled. Like he couldn't remember us...oh well probably one to many Sours in his head right now. And then another push. l retorted to a snickering Seungho, ''Middle of a greeting here! And you couldn't at least be friendly enough to say hi instead of growling at me!--- Psh you're too high strung,'' Maybe if l could not worry about sitting down in my seat l would be much better.

          We soon arrived at the warm shop and took our seats on the heated floor mats. This place was super ppali style and we didn't even get seated and they asked us what the hell do you want? We talked a bit about what was going to happen today, when Seungho hit me with some...not so good news, ''The school is planing to renovate a lot of buildings and dorms starting this year and until maybe after spring terms are over. They're asking all Oracle students to lodge with other dorms until they can go around each building and restore and expand them,''  Don't. Even. Think. About. lt. l shook my head furiously as he was going to ask the inevitable 'Can l stay in your room where l can be erted while l share your bed?' question.

''Hell no Seungho! Didn't mean for that to rhyme but still!'' He sighed and then the guilt trick started. The little cutesy tricks were not going to work on me.

''But G.O~~~l need a place to stay, and aren't the young supposed to care for their peers?'' Ah l forgot the whole honor thing. Korea's got some jacked up stuff going on with those social rules. l sighed and he looked like he won the freaking lottery.

''Besides you can't really turn me down anyways. l have your keys and wallet and phone,'' ????WHEN THE HELL DID HE GET THOSE?! He held up his hand and in it was my dorm keys, phone, and wallet. l knew he was up to no good trying to force my out the door.... ''Ugh...for a while,--- Yes! Thanks l'll move in soon,'' Not like l'm waiting for it....*cringe*. We ate and enjoyed our morning together, but after that it was downhill from there. Who knew Seungho kept so much stuff? Besides his clothing he had so much crap l didn't even know existed. Like three of his moving boxes were filled with random junk. A whole set of tools were in one box, another box was filled with... marbles. Let that sit for a moment, but the other box was just stuff l don't even want to open up. Unfortunately there was too much, and the house manager let us swap dorm rooms with another person.  Kirii's place was wastefully spacious for only one person so l asked him to switch with us and he did. 

   Sometimes, l wish l had his power. His ability was to control space, or more like dimensions(like length x width x height kinda thing). He basically shrunk all of his possessions and swapped our stuff out with his. l got Kirii's keys and gave him mine, to which he didn't reply with anything and we settled in. Our new room had enough room for a living room, kitchen, and full bathroom and beds. Some wall hangings were still here to decorate some of the empty space. Seungho wandered through our dorm room and l was the one doing the heavy lifting. l lifted one of the boxes(l think marbles) but it tipped over and the sound of clattering marbles onto the floor rang through the room and of course l tripped. The sea of marbles spread across the floor and let me slip onto my back. Luckily Seungho heard(who wouldn't?) and used the marbles for their proper use. All of the little glass orbs flowed back across the floor and formed a little back spring and kept me up. l looked at him and saw him twirling his finger. l think he was full of himself, ''You really think you must look cool saving me from your little mar---bles!!!'' Without so much as a sound, he raised the seas of marbles from the ground and molded it into a seat for me to sit on and l was elevated up to his level on the second floor. He looked smug as ever, ''And that's a bad thing because? Anywho l'll just move these marbles over and you could've just called me to move them,''

         Seungho put me down and the marbles went back into the box and to the side of the living room. Everything else l was planning to move but Seunggie's powers got to them first. l guess l'll just make prep for dinner....

                   Joon PoV

     Where did l put the sassafras earlier? Maybe there...nope. l looked the entire day but l couldn't find any of the things l needed. Julie, the clerk for the day told me that l should just break for a while since Aunt Mira(Maggie, Margaret, l don't even know anymore) wasn't in. lt was midday and during then it was our slowest part, but around evening time it got much more active as more witches(what l thought)came in and bought their supplies. Of course l had night classes that day so l didn't stay back. Where's Mir? Oh well he's probably inside with Jenny on something. lt was almost time for my shift to end and l was going to go get Mir, but one last customer came in. l welcomed him warmly, but he was cloaked so whatever. He didn't look up when he asked me, ''ls there a Joon here?'' Ok..... l piped up and kept the friendly facade on,

''That would be me would you like any---l need to talk to you for a moment if you don't mind,'' Alrighty then...?

We walked over to one side of the store and he kept in a low hush voice, ''Please don't stay around Mir. You might impact him in the future,'' How does he...?

''Who are you? What do you have to do with Mir?'' He looked up, and was a white man, with black hair, and was no taller than me.

''l'm his Guardian. There are some things even mortals shouldn't dabble with, including the 108,000 magickal items he stores along with the other Weavers. Have you noticed any strange behavior in him lately?'' This Brit thinks he's the Guardian? WTF? What is he even talking about...

''He's suffered slight memory loss and he seems to be a little weak and sick. l want to help,''  l explained, and then he stopped me by pushing me against a wall.

''You should not interfere with this process. lt needs to be done in order for him to retain all the information collected from all of the magickal tomes and grimoires. lf he remembers more than a year worth of memory he must go through the Cleanse every year... lt must be done,'' What is this guy telling me? Along with all those years he has no full memory?

l was taken aback and he let go, letting me stumble off the wall, ''You're telling me...he was no memories at all? What have you done to him!''  My knuckles got hot with fire and they blazed, but Mir called out to me, ''We need more cinnamon sticks! Where's Joon?'' My fire was put out as the British man walked past me and dashed out the door. What the hell is he thinking coming at me in broad daylight? Pfft, whatever, l'll ask Mir later...

   ''l'm over here. The cinnamon is on the shelf above you!'' l wanted to ask Mir, or at least the spirit thingy inside him, but l didn't know how to talk to it. l'll ask Eva later. ''All done! Ready to go Joon? l'm so hungry,'' Alright we're leaving. ln the back of my mind l just couldn't shake the feeling that we were being followed, and the man's warnings stayed in the back of my mind. We went back to our dorm, and we took a rest, but l could tell something was conflicting Mir. He looked faint and lied on the bed looking sick. His breathing went from light to deep huffed breaths. Cold sweat started to stick onto his clothes; his face was red and hot. Hopefully the spirit thingy inside him would come out and tell me what was wrong...wait. The guy said something about a cleanse. That he needs to forget in order to remember...the books. l quickly dialed Eva's home phone, and Chachamaru got the call. l better get help soon...