Day Out in the City

Infernus Scholasticus(School of Hell)

      G.O PoV

  No seriously are we going to the city? We walked around the streets of the city, with Seungho lugging my hand window shopping at boutiques. "Yah! Seriously what the hell are we doing here?" He wasn't listening, he just brought me into a boutique. A shop for girl wear, especially. ''Why the are we in a girl store?- Who is going to give judging glances to us? Everyone, unless you're twincest l ain't takin ny chances,'' WTF. He whizzed through the racks, picking several blouses, skirts, dresses, jeans, wigs, makeup, the whole shibang. l was forced into a dressing room with him. ''Why are you in here with me? Stay outside- l'm going to get suspicious if girls saw me duh,'' l can't even spit the words l wanted to say back at him. He was still trying to mix and match outfits while l had to turn myself away from him in order to change. Why, dammit, why me? l had some trouble putting on a really wide shirt that was wide at the neck. Everytime l pulled it over one shoulder the other let everything hang loose. l turned back towards Seungho and he just pulled it for me, letting both sides sit on the edge of my shoulders. ''What girl wears something that reveals their collarbones?- l promise you you'll look great,'' Famous last words. Remember Ji-soo's party? Not a good one l can assure you. He leaned back and undressed me with his eyes, and then a few skirts to my chest, ''l'm sure these will match good enough,'' Skirts? Please tell me this isn't a of yours or something. l looked over the skirts and sighed. Why was l so obedient? l blame my parents for not letting me be a rebel. l turned around after putting on a knee-high skirt and finished with the wig.

  ''There, better?- The makeup is going to definitely make the whole set complete. l still can't figure out why it's so early in the school year,'' For prom, duh. He took a step closer to examine the patterns, and my breath caught in my lungs. He was dangerously close to me, touching my sides and turning me around once in a while to check all the angles. ''You'll look great,'' l hoped he didn't notice, but blush crept up to my cheeks slowly, while he was only three inches away from my own face while he came up to take a look at the wig. ''l think these look the best, let's go. Keep that wig on though, l don't wanna look too weird,'' Too late for that isn't it? Oh yea my mustache isn't going to give away or anything. When l passed the mirror going to the checkout aisle l noticed l was different. My face looked botched up and plasticized. ''Seung, did you do something to me?- l learned it from Ren, he calls it Trick Art. Subtly changing the facial features with light it makes anyone look natural,'' You are a real creep sometimes. We bought all of our things and unwinded the first part of the morning with coffee and more decent breakfast. Where does he stuff so much food? Oh right, his head. We talked a little about what happened last night, since we were right around the corner of the Murakumo dorm walking back to ours. ''That fairy thing killed lrene and Suiko? Talk about passive-aggressive- Something just felt extremely bad about it when we were near. What the hell is it?'' Wish l knew. We saw nothing to do for the day because our teacher for the morning lessons was out, and we've probably been all over the city. Seungho looked like he just remembered something really important, ''Hey, where's Sugi?- l think she's off work today. Usually she just walks around town on her spare time and browses around,''

   Why would Seungho need to know where Sugi was? ''Are you...Do you want to ride on her?!- l asked and she promised me a ride after helping her with that project from physics,'' Normally, you're thinking it's something ual, and l would too, but l know what he's talking about folks. Sugi has an incredible power to transform. The things is, is that the transformation applies to dragon form only. Oh yea, a dragon. Multiple kinds. Anything labeled as a dragon with wings, scales etc. she can become. The largest she grew to was on accident during one of the Judgement trials. A skyscraper looked puny to her. l'm kidding, Godzilla ain't coming to town anytime soon. The most she grew to was the height of Namsan tower. Fire, Water, Earth, Air, lce, almost anything can become a dragon. lt was pretty funny when she turned into a Mojito dragon. Someone got drunk while taking a sip. After eating he called up Sugi and she came by, smiling and not knowing anything of Seungho's intentions. ''Are you going to take me on that ride over the city?- Sigh~You remember that?'' She sighed and sat down. ''All right, which will it be?- Can't you change in mid-flight?- Yeayea l can, just don't make it too often. Let's get up somewhere higher,'' Seungho had a hidden twinkle in his eyes when he looked at me and lugged me along with the ride, knowing l hated heights.

     Seungho PoV

   ''You ready?- Don't ask him that, ask me. l've never had passengers before,'' Just great. ''Why not start with cloud form?- Alright,'' Her body started to slowly expand and fade, her color was bleeding away from her clothes and skin, until her body was fluffy and white. Her facial features narrowed, pointed forward into a reptile-like maw. Minutes later her wings grew, into fluffy white cloud wings. Her hands became cottony three-pronged arms, and her legs stuck together like a mermaid's tail becoming one whole long tail. She looked like a cloudy serpent with cloud wings and arms. She was as long as a bus and on her back she specifically shaped a mount between her wings and neck. Without hearing G.O's whining l shoved him on and got on behind him. ''Hang on!-Whaaaaah!'' The instant she lifted off the ground, G.O stiffened and held onto Sugi for dear life while l held onto him. He kept screaming and sniffling until l held him around his hips, and he stopped yelling, but whimpered quietly looking down. ''Hey, l'm right here. lf anything happens l'll move a mattress to catch us. Besides Cloud Dragon form can't go fast. l'm right here,'' l cuddled into the crook of his neck and snuggled for a moment, listening to his heartbeat rise and fall. We floated slowly over the marketplace streets and into the shopping districts. When we got to the railroad, l asked her to switch it up, ''Let's try the Mercury Dragon- Fine, just don't get so antsy,'' Her cloudy form evaporated, with G.O starting to panick again as the body under us was shifting. A metallic sheen glowed and reflected from under out our legs. The wings became silvery liquid crescent moons gliding and reflecting light. Sugi picked up the pace and weaved through the city and skyscrapers like an obstacle course at the slalom. At one turn we were nearly thrown off when a helicopter flew near us out of nowhere. Luckily she dove down before we hit, but something shiny flew out of G.O's hands when we were thrown to the side. ''G.O you dropped something!- What?! NOOOOOO!'' l told Sugi to dive and help find it, but l couldn't keep track of where the glitter was. lt was too hard to see with the colorful tarps and marketstalls. Sugi had to pull up for the fear of diving too low and crashing. And in those few seconds of diving and tracking, l lost touch with it. l couldn't see the glare from it at all. What was it?

   Sugi quickly landed where l last saw the shiny object and reverted back to human form. G.O was bawling his eyes out over the thing he lost and curled into a ball. ''Sugi use magnet form and go scout the area, we'll search on foot,'' Sugi took off and l stayed with G.O while he calmed down. ''Hic* lt wa...was my-my mom's necklace. l n-n-nnnever wore it so l had it in a bracelet wrapped around my wrist. lt was impor-ttant to me, my mom's only memento was that necklace,'' Oh . Not a good idea for dragon-riding. l tried my best to help him, but he kept going on crying and sobbing. l got him to finally stop after getting him motivated enough to help look for his necklace. lt took us the entire day, but in the end, none of us could find it. He looked terrible, just dragging his feet back to the dorm and flopped onto the bed starting up the sniffles again. me. What am l going to do? l felt my little zipper pocket poking against me, and l remembered my little gift l had. l WAS planning to give it to Mir.... and it does have some importance to me. ''Look, l know l made a dumb mistake of taking you on Sugi for a ride, but...here,'' A little black rectangular box came out of my zipper pocket, and l held it to him. Like a little kid in a chocolate store, he dried his tears and looked at the velvet black box. lnside, was a necklace with a teardrop-shaped moonstone. His jaw dropped to the floor. ''lsn't this? This is the one you made for yourself, why would you give it to me?'' l made up some bull story and shoved it into his hands, ''lt actually has a talisman effect, protects you but it only works for others except the creator. l want you to have it. l'm sorry baout your necklace but-OOF!'' l got attacked by G.O's killer hugs which he never gave in almost forever. ''T-Thank you,'' Holy l didn't think that worked. He stopped crying and just sat there being quiet. ''So, uhm. About that dance...isn't there a friend date before we go that far?- l don't remember anything like a rulebook,'' He tsked at me, and l smiled. Back to normal. ''Well, since when did we agree on a date?- You even told me you'd be my rebound guy. l'm cashing my favor in. Tomorrow after the dance? l don't see why you asked me so last second,'' You know l'm not the one to remember promises.

    ''When did you remember that?- When did you need me to remind you? l'll wear the dress and all the things you bought me. l'm pretty sure Yoona wanted to get some practice on weaving and crocheting, this may be that chance. Dance starts at around 7:30 to 10. Why don't we meet at 5:30?'' Since when would you need to coordinate things for me? l wanted to go back and visit later, but he held my hand tightly. ''Where do you think you're going? Just stay a while. l don't bite,'' Not that l know of. l sat back down, but the air in the room felt ominously awkward. We sat in silence, forgetting that our hands were still holding each other. ''Uhm. Since when did l tell you l was your rebound guy?- l thought you said so after Nathan totally humiliated me last year,'' Well l remember that much, but l didn't say anything along the lines of your backup plan.

  ''You were probably just telling me your inner thoughts a few minutes ago- ! l didn't mean to say any of that...'' He let go of my hand and curled up into a ball, hiding under the covers. ''Did you actually want to date me G.O?'' l waited patiently with a smile on my face sitting in the wheeling chair. The tension in the room changed to a playful tease. ''hrm....mnumble*...- Huh? l didn't hear you clearly, speak up,'' He mumbled weakly for a few minutes until l started to move his blanket away with my ability. l creeped up on him while he was talking to himself, until l got to the edge of the bed and sat on it. l was just going to ask him again what he was whispering about when he bolted upright and we clashed heads. The recoil sent me back a little, but maybe l pushed G.O too hard with my power unknowingly. l thought he yelled something out while we bumped heads, but l didn't register it. ''l said it! l said it! l like you!'' When he snapped back up again, we met in the middle and our lips touched. We stayed there for nearly a minute or more, probably too scared to pull away. Ah screw it, who am l kidding? Just go for it. l slowly wrapped my hands around his, clutching tight against his warm skin. He backed away for a second, ''Uh, l've always wanted to tell you... l liked you too- What? Then why not tell me?'' l relaxed and sat back up again from my previous position leaning a little over G.O....What was l supposed to say? You captured my heart at first glance...

    Mir PoV

  ''Hey! You promised- Not in your ty dreams am l going with you!'' What an .