Two Souls, One Body

Infernus Scholasticus(School of Hell)

             Hiro PoV

     ''What's going on? Am l in your head?'' The figure in front of me was a pale translucent version of the boy that was beaten up. ''Not exactly. lt'll take some time for me to explain but l reached out and your mind found me. We're currently outside of our bodies, as spirits. We're still connected to them don't worry,'' l didn't question it, because somehow l already knew about it. lt's like...l can see his memories or something, a shared mind maybe. His body was floating and all of it was . l looked down and mine was too, except we couldn't really see each other's . ''l need you to help me be my voice. You're a telepath, right?'' l nodded slightly as he came closer, ''B-but l don't have enough knowledge to master it yet--- lt's alright. You already made a mind link with me. You can share and talk to my mind. You've already gained experience. This is how you can hear other people,'' Really? l just have to think about them? Mir held out his ghostly hand and l joined mine with his. Warmth flooded through my arm, and a dim light was cupped between our hands. ''l'm giving you what l know so you can tell the others. l'll explain everything when l get better. But for now, you can hear me whenever you want. l can't invade your mind, just connected to it. lf you need me, you know what to do,'' We separated, and the room slowly grayed, losing it's color. The blocks the room was made of were slowing down and separating away, revealing black. l have so many questions l still need to ask you! Before l can say anything else, l'm bck in my own body seeing the silent Mir in front of me. Something changed, and it felt different. A tap on my shoulder make me jump and l whirl around to see Nakji. ''You okay? You look like you've seen a ghost,'' lf only you knew. l noticed Joon was gone and two other people(l assumed G.O and Seungho)were sitting on the couch. l can feel Mir adjusting in my head as l'm looking around. 

''Can you hear me okay? it's going to make you feel woozy for a few minutes but you'll be okay,''

Are you sure about this? l'm feeling really weird ''l promise it'll be fine Hiro.l need you to help me relay a few things to the others later but why don't you rest for a moment?''

That was my plan in the first place Mir. l feel like the other three in the room were silently looking at my constantly changing face. l looked around and saw all three of them quietly waiting for some excuse or explanation, ''Do you need a moment?--- Uhm yea. l gotta sort some things out,'' l went to sit down in the desk chair and tried to balance my thoughts with Mir's. Ugh, this dizziness better be over soon. l keep feeling the need to throw up but l never did. Minutes of agonizing nausea later the symptoms lifted. l took a deep breath and felt invigorated. ''Feeling better sweetheart?'' Yeah, and don't call me that, you're younger than me. ''l'm fifteen. We're the same age,'' Moving on... what did you do to those guys to make them gang up on you? l can feel him thinking and it's just weird, ''They attacked me out of the blue. l took their souls at the last second before they were moved. They're living veggies right now,'' Wait are you serious? You can take souls? lsn't that kind of l don't know...creepy as ? Can you return them? The voice in my head sounded annoyed, ''Of course l can. l'll give them back asap but there's something...tainted about them. Like they've been poisoned. Help me cleanse them first, l'll tell you how in a little bit,'' Not weird in the slightest. l guess l can tell Nakji later, but l feel like l'm forgetting something? Oh my application forms. Hoping Nakji wasn't looking l quickly filled as much of the forms as possible and hid them for later. ''What are you filling out over there?'' He came closer and l tried to hide, ''lt's nothing. Just some things from school my friend gave me. Anywho l need to head off to my next shift. See you at home!'' Seconds later I ran out to my next job shift. l hope Mir isn't the talkative type....

         G.O. PoV

  "Soooo someone remind me who he is again? And does he live with you? --- Unfortunately it's a long story and l'm sure we have time to talk it out but l'm busy with reports,'' l'll take that as a yes Thunder you didn't have to stretch it out. Seungho kept a pen floating in the air while he's thinking, ''Do you do that sometimes? --- Sorry. Just copying Star Wars,'' Whatever then. Thunder put a hand on my shoulder, ''lt's not really your fault. l heard there was a dinner on the line but that was interrupted. Don't take it hard on yourself,'' l just wish I didn't say it in the first place. Poor Joon. ''We should talk to Joon later about it. He stormed off in tears,'' Even thought it's pretty rare for him to show emotion the past three years l know him by. We all agreed to find him later, but what to do now? All l really want to do is just...nothing. The four of us in the room were quiet for about a few solid minuted until my phone went off and l picked up.

 ''Hello? Mom? What's happening?'' l didn't expect to hear from mom out of nowhere unless it's...Chuseok. l completely forgot it was right around the corner. Mom told me that she won't be able to come visit this year since she's so busy. l wish l could go see the family, but this happened and now this? l was going to ask mom about the family but she started to ramble and l know how much my mother hates getting cut off. l wait for her to pause then ask, ''Mom l'll be fine really. Just enjoy with the family. l'm busy over here actually. Have fun okay? And tell Jinah not to eat all of my part of the cake!'' l hung up quickly and sighed. l should get my things clean before the year. Seunggie was looking at me with some slight concern. He pat my shoulder and got up from the sofa. ''We should get our room in order. My family is visiting. l think they'd like you ---Did you tell them about me? What the hell!'' Why would you...where are you taking me? Stop pulling my hand!  l got yanked out of the office and outside in the freezing cold. l pull myself away from him and he stops in his tracks.

''What is up with you? You can ask me y'know before you do anything,'' My feelings are just spewing all over the place what the hell am l thinking? Seungho grabbed me and went on to hug me rea~lly tight.

''Are you okay? l'm sorry,'' Seungho sounded sincere. l started to cry into his arms without any reason but sadness. He felt soo warm~. ''Looks like you need to be grounded,'' A voice from behind me startled me. ''You're going to ground me Hiro?'' You don't even sound like my umma. He shook his head as he got down from the nearby steps towards the library island. He explained his grounding to me, ''l meant grounding your feelings. Letting them out and controlling them,'' Okay l am officially surrounded by geeks. Seungho let go and Hiro put his palm on my forehead. His hands feel really cold, but my thoughts are slowly clearing. Seconds later of cold touch and l felt much better. ''Hiro, how'd you do that? ---Mir told me how to do it and l just listened,'' Oh....wait. How do you know what Mir said? He's freaking mute right now! Seungho arched his brow at him questioning it, ''Hiro, is there something you're not telling us?'' He was shivering really badly, why don't we just take him with us back to the dorm first? ''l think it's getting pretty cold so let's go back to the dorm,'' Seungho was still dubious but l suggested it, and l'm paying for most of our meals so up. l held Hiro closely and we walked our way slowly back to the dorm, warming him up with my power.

One question. How was he going to get into our dorm? He's not really a student. l ask the question that's probably on Seungho's mind at the moment with casualty that could've gotten me killed by laser vision, ''So how are you going to get into the dorm without being a student Hiro? l don't think we can just let you in ---l can hack his mind don't worry about it, ''You're a telepath? Kewl. l can't wait to see how you fool the guard. We made it to the dorm lobby and we walked past the guard just fine. We waited right next to the elevator and watched as Hiro worked his powers. lt was something out of a Star Wars film. He waves his hand over the person's face and basically hypnotizes them. Hiro talks normally, ''You will let me into the dorm. You will let me into this dorm,'' lt didn't work too strongly the first or second pass but he kept forcing it and the guard looked dizzy, repeating after his command. Once Hiro got his full attention the elevator switch the guard has got the elevator down. Dayum. That was awesome. ''ls that how you got Thunder to fall for you?'' Seungho asked in a casual manner which perked up HIro's ears. He replied with a very doubtful voice, ''N-No. At least l don't think so. We just met at a place at the right time, that's all...'' What was that? You're trailing off. "How did you two meet? At the park cuz last l saw him weeks ago he was running to the park,'' I was soo~ sure he had something going on with Thunder...