Allergic to Light,Love,look there's a Dove~

Infernus Scholasticus(School of Hell)

                l was about ready to head out for 5th block,whenan open breeze flew through the window,and parted the shades for a split second,letting a ray of light through.Unluckily l was hit on the hand by the strand of light without taking my regular blood drink.lt burned instensely,and l snatched my hand away.My shin was red and it looked like it formed an angry sunburn and blister.The wound made my skin bubble around the edges,making me shout in pain.''Alys!Did you fix my bloodstone!l got hurt!''Alys rushed in with a garnet gem bracelet and slapped it onto my hand hastily.The bloodstone gave a dim glow,and the burning was soon taken away.''Why can't you be a normal vampire without bubbly skin and just sparkle?---Haha,funny.Get me a blood pack,''She handed me my medicine and l gulped it down with hunger,rejuvenating my powers and body.l looked down at my hand,and the red burns and blisters lifted away.''l have a solution to your everyday problem.Get an ear piercing,''How's that going to solve anything?Unless you have like bloodstone earrings...oh.There was a whole set of studs in a little velvet red box Alys put them in,''They're all different colored just to be fun,and they all give you a special protection from the sun and moon.l have a needle ready in the packge if you want it.Your bracelet is not going to help you if you forget it!''Alright.l'll do it,but hurry,l'm getting a scar on my hand.

''Hurry up then,l don't want to be late to 5th---l'ver never heard you say sucha thing like that Joonie.Something's not right.Whatever,hold still,''She swabbed my ears and got a needle out of the package.l held still,and in a split second,the studs were in both of my ears.l felt my mind and body clear of all fatigue and stress.''Wow,works better---Told you.Now pull down your pants so l can make sure the peircing works for your entire body kekeke,''Alys!She snickered,''Whatever,l bet it's too small for me to even put a piercing to,bwahahaha!''

''Whatever,l'm going---To see Mir?''l stopped right before the door,''Why would you think that?---l'm a succubus,l should know when there is power out there in the school.Mir's entirely pure at heart.lf l succubus like me can't faze you,there's only one conclusion---Shut up!''And l hurriedly ran outside to math class.Once l got there,people were shuffling to their seats,making it harder to find a good spot to grow mushrooms in the corner.''Over here!''Huh?l looked to my left,and there was Mir,sitting and beckoning me over to the dark empty seat next to him,with the blinds closed over the window next to our desks.l sat down quickly,after seeing Kris walk through the door.That teacher was not that bad,but l didn't want to get caught on the other side of good.Alys' words stuck to my mind,and l couldn't get rid of it until Mir interrupted me,''Dude.Are you listening?Go get your textbook!''l walked up and got my software program for the scanner notebook,and walked back.Mir was still gazing at me,''You have your ears pierced with bloodstone?lngenious,''Thanks,it was all Alys' idea.l looked through the text and problems of the textbook with a blank bored expression.l knew l would never get past this Algerbra 2 class.

''Stuck on something?''Mir looked over to my scanner with nothing on it.

''Not exactly,l just don't go too well with Algebra 2,''lt's simple enough to listen to,but to do,is another mountain.

''l can help you if you want,it's super easy if you want the help,''That's degrading,but l need the credit.

''What l really need right now is a nap---l'm just saying,if you took a sip of mine,you would be more awake right now,''That ticked me off a little.''Why's that?---Because,l did research through the scanner archives this morning,and Cantus Clan has the most abilities accumulated,including blood magick,''How's that going to help me?l started at him waiting for him to continue.

''Evangeline told me that if she drank a witch/wizard/warlock's blood,and the magickian had a strong affilitation with an element or had high magickal capabilities,then the need for drawing blood would reduce drastically.The bloodlust is reduced to maybe only once a week,or twice a month.Someone with a pure heart,can cancel all of the needs for bloodlust,hey,what's up with your hand?''He noticed my left hand,and the scar was still there,a dull red.''Nothing---You forgot to take bloodstone and blood,didn't you?---The window did it to me before my morning routine could you blame a guy?---Let me see it..hand,over here,now,''He pulled my hand towards him,and l felt a cooling sensation on the back of my hand.l glanced over,and his soft lips were touching the scar,giving off a feeling just like the moonlight did.His blonde-brune hair was let down,and his bangs fell just short of his stunningly brown eyes.They were of a light brown,and glossy,like a sparkling deep amber stone.He finally let go of my cool hand,and l snapped out of my daze.What am l thinking?He's so young!The burn in my hand was completely gone,not a mark of injury anywhere.How did he heal me?''lf you are wondering,my specialty is nature magick,besides dark and ice.l'm like a shaman,l can see spirits and auras,all that good stuff.Oh,we can leave already?''Mir got up and was about to dash when l held out my arm and caught his,''Where are we going?---l'm going to the store to pick up supplies,you coming?Sounds like nothing,but it's kinda important,''Okok,l'll come along.

  We walked off campus and went to the rural areas of lntaewon.Even though Korea has the most crowded streets,l have never seen this one so quiet.There was plenty of room for people to walk,but hardly anyone passed through here.Right behind us was a large stretch,but here,it was a little thin.There was a large shop front right form the entering of the street.The name of it was Atelier Nivis.Sounds like a witch shop to me.Mir ran in and l followed suit.lnside,there was multiple shelves of books,and glass countertops showing displays of crystals and jewelery.On the far side of the store,candles and various craft supplies were sold.Herbs and wares were to my right,all a lined aginst the wall and display.To the left,the cashier spot.''Rorona!l'm here!---ln the back!Syrma's upstairs be careful,''Huh?Does he know these people?Despite the fact of being on an almost empty road,the shop itself on the inside was booming with business.People were all over the counters looking for things.Must be a seasonal thing.l followed Mir to a step of stairs that led to a higher floor,and at the top was a door.An old woman opened the door,and she let us both in.She must've been the shopkeeper.

''How have you been,Mir?l haven't seen you in the store for a while.To busy to forget our roots?---l was going to come back and celebrate Mabon with you,''She gave him a hug,and glanced at me,''Who's the big guy over here?---This is Joon,my friend from school,''l sat down on the couch,opposite from the woman and Mir.''Hello,l'm Mira,shopkeeper,and aunt to Mir.Welcome to the shop---Where's my supplies aunty?''Mir already ran off again.l was going to go after him,but Mira stopped me.

''Be careful with him,he will need assistance soon enough.l am foretold that a lot of crime has suddenly shot up in Seoul.l have no idea why,but it will spread across all of Seoul.l want you to be wary,he is a special boy...---Mira where did you put them!''The old woman sighed.She seemed older than she looked.Maybe in her sixties?''lt's in the big red box on the top shelf!---There's three!---Go check them then!---Where's the ladder?---Oh for wicca's sakes...Joon,do you mind helping him?''l nodded and walked out,still wondering about what she told me about Mir.''Syrma,help me get the boxes--Get 'em your goddamn self!''Wow,were these helpful people or what?Mir pulled me over to a large display case,with the three boxes above in the shelves behind them.''Want a boost?--Sure,''l wrapped my arms around his thin frame,and hoisted him up.He squirmed a bit,giggling to himself.

''What's so funny?---lt tickles...wheew,just a bit more higher.heeheehee,''As l held still he kept on giggling to no end.l looked up,or at least tried to,but his was in the way.l pulled him down,and he stopped for once.''S-sorry,''He looked away and tucked his hair behind his ear.''l'll get it,how bout that?--Thanks,''l just got a quick step ladder and pulled the three boxes down.They had a musty pungent herbal smell.Mira walked out to the front where we were,''Aunty,how am l going to take all of this home?--l'm sure you can manage this much.We overfilled our vault with our heirlooms,''As l was getting Mir all packed up with the boxes,l got a call.Makie was on the other side,''You've had worse calls,but Judgement has called for evac of the area,crime is going on.Several robberies all over the ward,with espers.Go back to the school now,they're targeting a large area,''The sirens were wailing outside,and everyone started to run home.Mira was preparing to lock up inside,and we had to get back soon,but Mir wasn't willing to leave.''The boxes stay here for now,either you pick something in those boxes to use or we get them another time,''Mir flipped open the lids and scouted through,picking up a small shoulderbag the clinked with glass something inside.A staff and pistols was also taken out,plus a pair of gloves.Everything else was stored back away,and we dashed out,well,mostly me pulling him behind me.Next to us,a few streets away,l heard an explosion and smelled smoke.SWAT teams swarmed the roads and met with Judgement forces.''What's with all the people wearing green armbands?--They're Judgement,it's like the Vatican,but for espers and anything of the sort.Other espers are join Judgement for community service hours and such.--Joon!Mir!What are you doing here?Go back to the academy!''