A Battleful Night

Infernus Scholasticus(School of Hell)

                      Joon PoV

       l got a call from Thunder right after the feeling of warmth faded completely, ''Yo Joon get going to the Third Unity Bank. There's a robbery in action and hostages are all being held at the top floor. We can see at least 5 hostiles from the lobby up. You and Mir are closest but l'm almost there so hurry up,'' What a bossy boss. l debriefed Mir and we went the quickest way possible. lt was nearly 25 minutes walking so Mir and l used our skills to get there (me using shadow walk and Mir using is new powers). Under a nearby park tree, we met Thunder and looked over the situation. Antiskill police were already here. Mir asked with tactical seriousness, ''lsn't Antiskill going to spook them Thunder?'' Thunder shrugged, ''They're just there to siege. We need to get in,'' Thunder looked at both of us and l didn't know which one to be. Mir stayed quiet for quite some time until he spoke out, ''Ok. l'm heading in the back, Joon l want you to get up onto the roof and into the top floor. Thunder secure the first floor from the side entry. Call Antiskill to follow up after one minute after us,'' Seems solid enough. We prepped up and got Antiskill informed. Right before we went in Thunder reminded us to put on our armbands. Hate having to do that. l did my best and Shadowwalked up the building and onto the top of the roof. The door hatch had keypad access but that would alert them anyhow. Besides the hatch there was nothing up here. Alright l'll blast my way in. Two seconds of charging and a large orb of fire smashed into the door tearing it apart. Surprisingly the layer of sensors were already tripped. Rushing down the stairs l made it to the door into the hostage area. Shadowwalking again, l slipped down and under the door, looking through people's shadow. Most of the hostages were on the ground, and the captors were standing with nothing but their powers. A telekinetic and pyrokinetic. Latching onto the pryokinetic's shadow l pulled myself up and locked him up. My clawed hand was at his throat and with my other hand l snuffed out his fire. The telekinetic didn't notice until the person l was handling whimpered out. ''Kiro! Who the fuc...Judgement,'' He glared me down and had his hand behind his back. Kiro was straining and trying to get free but l knocked him down and took him out.

   ''You got some balls trying to get over here. We've got explosives strapped to the structure. You try to take us down, and l'll---Ooof!'' The lights knocked out and something hit the other person in the chest. Not two seconds later the lights came back on and Mir was standing on top of the other person. ''Can you not handle them even if it's an empty threat?'' Thunder's voice boomed into the room as he walked over and held the ''remote''. l wondered what happened to the other three, ''Did you handle the other three already?--- Pretty easily. Mir bound them all and did something to them. They won't move an inch,'' Did he take their souls? Kiro on the ground was also bound by cords of blue light. Mir huffed them up onto his back and pulled them back down with Thunder. Did l actually take that long? Whatever. l promised Makie to hurry up and help her get some things done. As l walked down to the Antiskill van waiting outside, l noticed rips in Mir's clothing. His sleeves were ripped and skirt was all tattered, but he seemed to have no injuries. ''Mir are you sure you're okay?'' l asked with some slight worry as he was lugging two shells down the stairs. He replied a little winded, ''Sure, never better. Besides these were fake clothes,'' Ok.....hold up. l didn't get to ask him any more as we got outside and he tossed them into the van and threw in the souls along with them...

                Mir PoV

   l walked back with Joon towards the school as if nothing interrupted our little date. Of course he was worried and kept asking me so many times, ''Are you sure you're okay? l can see slash marks on your back and arms. Maybe l should get Auntie to get some spare clothes for you. What about if we just go get you a potion and heal yourself,'' l stopped him and practically ripped all my clothing off. ln broad daylight. . lt. Joon turned even redder than his hair but didn't look away. Of course l used my magick and slipped into something before he could spill his guts over me. l slipped into a dress and redone my hair to the side, letting my hair lengthen and curl at the ends. The dress was a black top with the rest of the dress curling down from my left down. The left side had a red pink rose with a red and white folds going diagonally down my body until it hit my stiletto heels which were white with a blue flower onto the top. ''l'm all done, where's your outfit? We should hurry up and head back to the dorms,'' l orbed both of us back into the dorms in a shimmer of pink orbs into our dorm room. Joon still had some leftover nosebleed, but l digress. l got him to finally snap out of it and get his tux on, which he looked pretty damn sharp in. l wonder how the other two are doing...

         Seungho PoV

   ''Yah, are you done yet?'' l waited outside G.O's door for him to hurry up. He walked out with a beautiful red dress that flowed nicely. l was in my tux and we walked outside to the now setting evening. The amber sun was slowly falling behind the hills and the moon was shining full above us as night was descending. Nana and Raina were setting up the ice sculptures with their models as Jungkook and Sica. They stood apart from one another as if asking to waltz with each other. Raina formed the sculptures while Nana froze them, and l have to say they look pretty damn good. My stomach was growling amidst all of the spectacular art flying around and G.O picked up on it, ''Weren't we supposed to go eat first? Let's go to the restaurant over there a few bocks down. l hear they are pretty good,'' You know just the thing to cheer me up. As we walked to the reservation spot we saved, our conversation went from nice to retrospective as we thought over last year's events at the dance.

    ''Do you remember how you got drink as hell last dance? l had to carry you home,'' He playfully shoved me to the side but responded with a somewhat serious tone, ''lt was only because Nathan rejected me and l felt lonely as fak so yea. But l would've never guessed you to like guys,'' Way to make this conversation my fault. He looped his arm through mine as we walked down the street and l continued, ''Okok l know. But l guess l was afraid to admit it. Besides you were one of my best and possibly only friend ever since coming to the academy. How long has that been? Seven or eight years?'' G.O silently nodded his agreement as we made it to our seats at the place. We ended up in a samgyeopsal restaurant and ordered our food. Our conversation even continued then, ''So it took you seven years and a terrible rejection to finally realize you like me? How romantically tragic of you,'' Did you need me to shout it out to the world right after your crush killed you? l replied in a mumble, ''Well look what that got us to?''  l'm pretty sure G.O didn't pick up on it. We ate for a while and talked until it was almost about 6. We left in a hurry to meet up with Joon and Thunder(not to mention my cute little Mir that l want to see---l bet G.O can hear me in my mind), as well as the others. Who's going to set off the fireworks l wonder? ''Should we go get drunk tonight and sing? l'm so up for it later,'' G.O suggested us go drink like last year for some reason. l'd rather not smell like 90 proof thanks. Joon and Mir were waiting for us at the front gate all dressed up. Mir looked legitimately like a girl. His hair was in blonde curls and his dress was long and pretty.

    The whole speech of the dance was spoken by V and Taeyeon, which quickly ended and the music soon started to blare out in the open area. The four of us including Thunder danced for a while and hung out. The games were pretty fun as well. Limbo, drinking games, etc. We played a few and then walked outside the school for more drinks. Thunder and Mir kinda chickened out. so they went around to do patrolling. Those two need to loosen up. Oh well, more drunkenness for me...

             Mir PoV

    ''Did you reset the shield thing earlier? l hope it still works. l wouldn't want to cause anything in the dance,''  Thunder relax will you?! l put my hand on his shoulder and gripped it lightly,'' Dude you seriously need to chill out. When's the last time you actually had fun? Let's just go,'' Thunder and l walked around the busy night streets of Academy City, trying all the good food and looking at the clothes and clubs. Obviously l was too young and l really didn't want to ruin my dress. The streets filled with sweet and spicy aromas and were mostly the other classmates from school.  At least they were still in their dresses and fancy outfits. No one probably likes the dances at school. Just as l thought of relaxing and spending the night touring through the bright streets of Seoul, crime has to ruin it. Somewhere to our right gunshots and loud clashes bounced off the trees of the nearby park, and we head the sounds for nearly a full 30 seconds. Thunder slipped on his armband but l was well ahead of him. l put on my band while l used by new orbing skill and grabbed Thunder along for the ride. While orbing it's like traviling through blackness and seeing the real world in bubbles, where you can enter back through them. l had to make sure Thunder was next to me as l found the right sphere to return back into the real world. Just as we reappeared Thunder took out two sword-like weapons. The offenders were breaking into an apartment complex and were fully armed. Three people were on the street scouting and two others just hopped the wall. Another one was just coming off the fire escape.

   Thunder broke into their escape, ''You are all under arrest! Put your hands up where l can see them! You are trespassing and looting! Attack and you will be silenced!'' Something about his voice made them stand shocked into the ground and rooted. Seconds later they regained movement and quickly tried to stash their plunder and get away. Two of the robbers engaged us with metal-kinesis and energy balls. l got out my threads which shimmered faintly in the moonlight as l bound the getaway car to the ground. ''So you decide to attack? Wrong choice,'' Thunder warned them as he started to conduct with his baton-looking weapon. Conducting, like a freakin conductor and l could hear the sounds around me getting louder and louder, more clearer as well. So this is his ability. Resonance is sort of a rare power. The sound waves were almost visibly collecting at the tip of his baton. This, was going to be loud. The metal user collected iron filings from the ground and into a long vibrating point. Just as the attackers leapt forward towards us across the field, Thunder launched his point of sound waves, which decimated the field in front of us. The ground nearly ripped up from itself and the iron point the attacker made was splayed all over the place back into nothing. l wouldn't be surprised if the robbers had headaches after and had their clothes ripped. The attackers were knocked down and l sewed them to the ground. Of course they were easy but the others stuck in the car still had guns. Many of the weapons were loaded and aimed at us. Shielding us would let the robbers go, and l need to keep focus when sewing objects. it they were already shooting. l dove up from my position and tackled Thunder to the ground and formed a shield around us. l stayed on top of Thunder not moving until l could launch a counter attack. The robbers could have been getting away already so l orbed us outside of the shield and behind them. While they were distracted, l used my Soul Reap skill(not one l particularly like but it's given to Network witches in order to make sure we can recall people who have been infected with bad influences and such) and made them all into lifeless shells. l never like this part as it makes me feel terribly sick to my stomach, but it stopped them. l fell into Thunder's arms as l nearly collapsed. Six souls were trapped into my body and l hated every single one. 

      ''Mir! are you okay? Don't worry Antiskill is on their way you'll be fine,'' l grounded my energy with the earth in order to keep the souls together and prevent them from overtaking me. Since when are souls so strong? The force trying to attack me is something l've never experienced. lt's almost like you're bloated all over the place and it's giving you nausea and dizziness. Ok the closest thing l can think of is morning sickness. l could barely hear the sirens that finally arrived and detained the robbers while l was helped onto the ambulance van. ''Thunder help hold me up,'' l called him over and he supported me under one arm, as l slowly breathed the souls back into their bodies. Ew. l need a looooooooong drink after this, screw the pretty lights. Daddy needs some underage soju drinking. Thunder walked with me back to the other guys and helped me feel better. ''Maybe l should take you out for more Judgement work. You don't look too good,'' Funny you mention that Thunder, but l'm good for right now... Job later, drinks first.