Moonlit walk?How Bout a Bath?

Infernus Scholasticus(School of Hell)

          Where's this kid going?l followed Mir to the public bathhouse all dorms used,and waited.''Are you going skinny dipping?---You catch on quick Joon,''And as we walked into the steamy bath,he disrobed and plunged right in.The sweet smell of roses permeated the room,filling my nostrils with the scent.''Why don't you join me?You haven't showered at all,''Heh,you're right.

''l'm good,l'll shower in our own bathroom---But you should embrace the moon...''l can't,l'm not supposed to see the moon.He was only in the pool for a few minutes and came back out.''l wanted to show you something,but l guess l'll have to force you in,''What the hell are you talking about?''Like you can push me into the pool?---augh!''A wave of water pushed forward at me,sopping wet.My clothes were clinging to my shirt again...l hate that feeling,but l felt something cool and pleasant about the water.A gentle calmness washed over me.''You feel it too?The power of the moon has the ability to purify,''He walked out again and dried himself in a corner,leaving me a chance to dry off with the blowdryer.

''Ok,we're all doe here,right?What did you do earlier at the hill?---Make an honoring ceremony.C'mon,let's go back,l'm sleepy,''l suddenly felt sick to my stomach as l walked outside,and held onto Mir for support.Once l touched him,my feeling of sickness washed over me.''You okay?---Yea---l'll help you get back,''l felt my pride lower while walking with him,the most feared guy alive,and he needs help walking.Dammit,l forgot to drink before leaving.We headed up the stairs and into my room,where l dove for the fridge and drew out a bag of my precious liquid and drank.My stomach settled much more better.

''What are you drinking?And it looks suspicious---lt's blood,believe me?''The crimson fluid bled into my awaiting mouth,where l could taste the power flowing back into me.

''l belive you,but what type is that?---Type O---Oh ,''l looked up from my empty pouch,and he looked at me with a blank expression.

''Don't worry,l'm a vegetarian when it comes to this.Only little animals and things.l can still eat regular food,''He walked over to the foot of the bed and stuffed his things under.l threw the pouch away and stayed sitting on the bed for a while,forgetting to change.''A vampire,that doesn't burn in the sun...Brown eyes,and maybe violet or green?You're a Shinso Vampire,just like Evangeline,who l thought didn't exsist,''A what vampire?''Explain yourself---Easy.Shinso vampires are the strongest vampires ever.They weren't born to be evil,but they were either changed by magick or another way.Vampires are meant to return the world back to it's former self if anything falls too out of place.You also share many similarities,like blonde hair,which l can tell you dyed,brown,green,or purple eyes.Has an affinity for dark energy-based powers.They blood in order to gain power,and to maintain their immortality.The blood isn't the source,it's the magick hidden in the blood,no matter how human you are,everyone carries magick in their veins,''Huh,you're a smart boy for being 15.

''Well,you are right,l am a vampire/warlock.l'm always in full supply of blood,there's no worry,l won't feast on your scrawny .Besides,l bet l can't last a day with your little body's worth of blood..Hey,what are you doing?''He pulled open the blinds,and l close my eyes tight.''l see...you don't want to use the power of the moon,because you are afraid to absorb it's power.You could lose control if you do--Nonsense!l just don't want to see it---Because you're too afraid to,isn't it?l'll close them,whatever,''He shut the shades and l opened my eyes to darkness and a lamp.l felt a hand grab mine and lift me up.Boy was he stronger than l gave him credit for.''Can you not withstand garlic or leeks?--Ruin my complexion---Can't take a stake to the heart?---Who wouldn't die from it?''

And in that little light we had,he pushed me over to my side,and got into his.For some reason,he left his shirt off and craned his neck really long.''What if you drink enough blood to fuel you forever?Someone with blood so strong,so potent with power you could break away from the need to re-feed?---Human blood is so fatty,there's no need to feed on them---l'm fat free,l promise.Take my powers if you want them---Are you stupid?l'd never do that!l'd be killed if someone found that out that l drank my room mate's body dry,''He scoffed at me.SCOFFED AT ME!''Suit yourself,but l'm not going to sleep until...*yawn*l know that you aren't going to still be hungry for blood...and until you are...re~ally fu..*yawn*..ll,l'm not...go..sl...ep...''He fell fast.l watched him sleep for a while,wondering what was in his head.Of course that l could do,but not while he's asleep.Before l went out on my midnight lessons with Eva,l whispered into his hear and wanted to give him a little nibble,''l can't,because...l don't want you to suffer the pain that comes with a vampire...''

   Mir PoV

 ''Rise and shine!''l opened my eyes to Alys' eyes staring into my soul so closely.''Hurry up and eat breakfast already,it's going to get cold if you don't,''He jumped out the dor,and l sat up,quickly checking my neck for any signs of intrusion,but not  scratch.''You thought l would've bitten you on your offer?l didn't want the bitter aftertaste of human blood,''Where was he?l looked up,and he was just laying against the ceiling like he had a bed there.''l offered it,to be nice---You shouldn't be nice about things to a vampire...''He got up and walked down the wall until he reached the floor.''Alys did you add garlic?--Lots and lots,your favorite!lt's the red one!''Oh,you like garlic?''Don't look at me like that,black garlic ramen has not that much,it gives a nice burn,''You are one fracky vampire.l skipped on the offer for food and hurried,after looking at the time,l had 3rd block soon,and that meant history.l changed into Joon's leftover clothes and grabbed a piece of garlic bread,and headed out.l wonder how it is,learning history like the American do...Gotta be more relaxed.

   Once l made it into class,everyone looked at me with wary eyes.l spotted G.O.,and went to sit next him him.''You soaked me yesterday didn't you?Thunder told me to give you a punch if l had trouble with you,''He smiled,''Whatever,but did you see evetyone's expression when you walked in?Weird.Oh,we forgot to ask what Clan you ended up in---Umbra,''He was shocked to hear it.''Way to go,you've gotten yourself into the smallest clan ever,and maybe the most dangerous---How?Alys is nice,and Makie's just terse,and so is Joon...''l thought about my offer to Joon,and wondered about what he whispered into my ear.''You're thinking too hard about the most mysterious guy in school?That's rich.No one's ever been trying to think about him--He's just,misjudges,l'm sure people will like him eventually....''l'm probably the first person he ever told anyways,since he looked nervous under that sheet of calmness.l wonder how he's doing right now.lt's barely morning...