Telezia(fate)

Infernus Scholasticus(School of Hell)

               ''Wake up dammit!''l felt my roommate try to suffocate me with my pillow,and l woke up.Why the hell am l here?Oh right,reformation school.l got up groggily and got into the shower for the first morning shower.l realizez how dark it was,and l squinted through the glass,where the clock pointed 5:41 am.Dafuq am l up so early?Dammit Eric!l slowly washed my sleepiness away,and got changed into my clothes for school.Eric was already setting up the table for breakfast.''There you are.You never set the table for breakfast,what's up?---That's why l got you up so early,take a look,''l gnawed on a piece of fruit while seeing Eric turn on the tv.

   ''What's up?Why is the President on tv?---Shh,just watch,it's really important,''Ok then.After the reporter started the video,a diagram of the northern lights appeared.''We have recently discovered a strange anomaly with the lnternational Space satellites,revealing the northern lights have appeared out of their respectful time frame.There is some unknown activity that changed the lights into a specific coding or language that has been sent into the internet severs all around the world.We are currently trying to decode the origins of the message...''l didn't focus on what they said,instead,l saw the image of the lights,and it was plain as Korean.Of course it wasn't Korean,but l could see it easily and understand it.''Eric,can you see it?---Yea...how can we see it,and not her?''Considering that we were in the ''Academy City'' part of Seoul,l guess we knew how to decode faster than ever.We took a moment to get our mail from the dorm mailbox,and l found a letter address to the both of us.lt looked legit government addressed.l ran up to our dorm and handed the letter to Eric.''Mir where'd you get this?---ln our box,''He ripped it open and looked through it with hurried eyes.''Are you serious?Take a look,''The lnternational Science Foundation that's in Korea wanted us?

    ''Hello Mr.Nam and Mr.Bang,we're here to inform you that we need your assistance in a certain project concerning the Corona Borealis anomaly two days ago.We shall keep in contact,and the address below is the nearest Research Center to contact us.We require your help,as we worry something will happen in the near future.Please come see us as soon as you are availible.Meet with Director Mushiro and Professor Jung in department 342 when ready.Sincerely,CEO Lim Soohyun,''Wait,are we being called to action by scientists?l don't get it.''lt's going to be here soon,Mir,c'mon!''OKok.l rushed out the door with Eric to the bus stop where the bus just made it to the stop.l got on and quickly got a seat or else the bus would've lurched and chucked me into a random person.The bus wasn't as packed,but oh well,the morning must be slow...

   ''What do you think?Sounds sketchy,doesn't it?---Yea,pretty dubious we'd be any help at all---Did you guys get a letter this morning?''Huh?Oh hey Bambam.He held a letter looking exactly the same as the original one we had.ls everyone getting these?We abruptly stopped and the doors whirred open.Technically,l wasn't going to the same school as Eric anymore,l got transfered for some reason.Another few students got onto the bus,but the last boy that got on,everyone was scooting away from him.What's up with that?Everyone avoided him like a wangdda,but why?Everyone parted until he reached the empty back row.The bus started to move again,and everyone settled back down.l just sat there in my still sleepy daze,wondering what l should go get for lunch?The bus finally stopped at my new school,and l got off after everyone cleared out.''See you after school?---Yea,bye Eric,''l hopped off the bus,and was greeted by the shocking state of the school.

lt was colossal.A very strong-looking gate surrounded the front perimeter,and the inside was so hi-tech.Glass walls revealed large spacious classrooms inside,and there were several pools on the far side of the school campus.l walked through the gate and looked around,seeing the crispy bronze leaves still hanging on the cold trees.Where's the main office?Oh there.l walked to the side of the school,where the main office door was,and walked in.Teachers and officials were rushing through hurriedly,zipping around the halls,shouting for things.l finally managed to find the secretary,who guided me to the principal's office.The lady knocked on the door,and a voice from the other side called me in.''Ah,Mr.Bang!Hello!lt's so nice to finally meet you,''He shook my hand firmly,and was a man of maybe in his early 40's.He had greyed hair in the back,but most if it was still lustrous black.''You wanted to see me sir?---Ah,a welcome is an order.Welcome to Onluka Academy,a -gifted- academy for those who have exceeded in special abilities,''This doesn't sound like just a genius school.

''This,is an academy for espers,people who have been gifted in special abilities,not test scores,Mr.Bang,''What?Did he read my mind?This is like the X-Men school,is it?''Yes,in a way,this is Xavier's School for the Young and Gifted,''You're a mind reader,that's not coincidence,is it?''We believe that the light anomaly two days ago was a herald to something cataclysmic,in proportion,so we decided to enroll gifted youngsters in order to stop this strange plan for possible destruction,''Hold up,you did not just plop me into a comic book series,did you?''You,are gifted,very gifted,l might add.We are determined to build a force to prevent a disaster from forsaking the planet.Of course,we have been secretly waiting for this to happen,which is why we needed to start all of this...''Ok,uhm,before you continue,where do l sign?l love stuff like this!The unknown,scary,doesn't bother me.