D-day - Night time

(BxB-Special) Hello Roommates
Please log in to read the full chapter

All of them settled in the dining room after the food is prepared. As they made Doojoon sat at the end of the table (the reason that he's the eldest in the house and the leader), Doojoon looked at them all. He made N and Eunkwang sat on his sides. Sam sat in between Leo and N while Taka sat in front of Sam with Eunhye beside him. The dining room was a little bit noisy with all of them talking, mostly the maknaes lines on the other end. Doojoon cleared his throat, getting everybody's attention. The camera was rolling.

"Well, how about after dinner we played some games, in order to make us closer?" Doojoon said. N looked at Doojoon.

"What kind of game, hyung?" Doojoon grinned.

"I didn't have an idea but we should figure out a game that can make all of us know each other better." Doojoon said. Hyuk put up his hand.

"I know, let's play truth or dare." Hyuk chirped.

"No!" All of them turned to Ilhoon, Changseob and Sungjae.

"Why?" Doojoon asked. The three looked anxious. Eunkwang saved them.

"Well, that game...let say BTOB prohibited that." Eunkwang said. Doojoon shrugged.

"But I think that's the best game for Doo hyung's intention?" Dongwoon said. Yoseob nodded to the maknae. Doojoon stayed silent for a while.

"Okay, now. We will play that but no extreme dare or even too much personal question. We played this just to get know better, bare that in mind. We're not creating fight, okay?" Doojoon said. BTOB members looked at each other. All of them nodded. Sam scoffed suddenly.

"It's all in between you guys, right? Because I don't want to join that stupid game." Sam said. Doojoon turned to Sam.

"I won't force you but if you wanna join, it's better. Taka, Eunhye, wanna join the game?" Doojoon asked. Eunhye looked at Taka.

"I don't think the game is suitable for us, oppa. Taka, let's play together afterward." Taka turned to Eunhye.

"Okay." Taka chirped. Doojoon nodded.

"Well, that's true. Let's finish the dinner and moved to upstairs. We gonna play there." Doojoon announced and all of them nodded. The dining room went silence again. After finished the food, Sam went out first. The other just looked, knowing they can't do much yet.

"Now, the dishes." N reminded. Doojoon smiled to N who on his left side.

"Right. Any volunteer for today?" Doojoon asked. All of them stayed silent. Doojoon chuckled.

"I knew it. N is excluded as he's the chef for today. Now, youngsters. Let's play. Three person that lost the game are selected." They sighed and started to play. Just like what they said earlier, the loser exactly lost after two games. Hyunseung was saved because of his wit and Eunkwang, Ken and Hongbin selected for the dish. Hyunseung jumped when he won. The others chuckled. Eunkwang whined. Ken and Hongbin sighed.

"Well. Too bad. Thanks for instance." Doojoon said. The others left the dining room after thanking the three. All of them went upstairs. Minhyuk had camera in his hand and started to record suddenly. Beast maknaes line, Ilhoon, Peniel and Sungjae went out to the balcony and looked up to the stars. Minhyuk recorded them before went in back to Hyuk, Ravi and Changseob who played the game on TV. The others just stayed around the place, sitting in round. Doojoon was talking with Hyunseung and Junhyung. N and Leo watched over Taka and Eunhye who played games on Taka's tablet. Yoseob and Kikwang were fooling around after coming in from the balcony. Minhyuk chuckled to see the two. Minhyuk looked around and felt someone is missing. Hyunsik.

"Ahh, where's Hyunsik?" Minhyuk said. Changseob caught that question.

"He's in the room." Changseob answered. Minhyuk nodded and walked to Room 4.

"Come to think, I didn't see their room yet. Let's explore, Melodies." Minhyuk commented before opened the door. Hyunsik jumped into his blanket.

"Hyung!" Minhyuk giggled and put down the camera.

"You're shirtless? Ouh, sorry. But Melody must wanna see it!" Minhyuk said and put up the camera again. Hyunsik held the blanket tight around him.

"I'm changing my cloth, hyung! Don't do this." Hyunsik whined. Minhyuk chuckled.

"Arasseo, arasseo. I'm just touring around the room, because I didn't see the upstairs room yet." Minhyuk scanned around, leaving Hyunsik who trying to wear the t-shirt. Then he noticed something on the wall. "Yo, isn't it the room have hidden camera?" Hyunsik turned to Minhyuk. He widened his eyes.

"Ouh, . I forgot that!" Minhyuk chuckled and looked at the time.

"Sweet, it's still on as now is 9pm." Minhyuk said. Hyunsik blushed.

"Director needs to edit that part. I'm shirtless and has just boxer on."

"Yo, watch with your word. I'm still recording." Hyunsik bit his lips.

"Oh no." Minhyuk chuckled.

"Director knows what to do. I will tell him later." Hyunsik nodded. Minhyuk took a note to tell the other to be careful about the camera in the room. Minhyuk realised that's the reason why the bathroom is in the room. Convenient for all in the situation like that. Minhyuk left Hyunsik in the room. Ken, Hongbin and Eunkwang already came up as their jobs done. Doojoon scanned around. He noticed someone is not there.

"Who's not here?" Minhyuk turned to Doojoon when he turned off his camera.

"Hyunsik. He's changing cloth and will out in a minute." Minhyuk answered. Doojoon nodded.

"I brought empty bottle here." Eunkwang said. Doojoon nodded and all of them gathered in circle when Hyunsik came. He sat in between Changseob and Ilhoon. Taka and Eunhye were let alone playing the previous game on a couch while Sam was long ago stayed alone in his room. Doojoon looked at all of them.

"I state again, don't ask question that too personal and can create fight. And I think we don't need dare, just let stick with truth question." Doojoon said. They nodded but then Sungjae put up his hand.

"Can we ask about love?" Sungjae asked. The others turned to him. Doojoon stayed silent for a second.

"Well, depend on the question. If I think that question too personal, I will let that person skip that question. Um, about this, I will need Eunkwang and N's help for BTOB and VIXX. If you think that personal, you can let the question skip." Doojoon said to N and Eunkwang. Both of them nodded. Doojoon turned to Hyuk who sat across him. "Let the youngest spin first." Hyuk beamed.

"Assa! Here I go!" Hyuk spun the bottle. And it stopped at Hyunseung who sat in between Doojoon and Junhyung. Hyuk gulped.

"So, what is the question?" Hyunseung said. Hyuk scratched his hair, didn't know what to ask.

"Um...I don't have any specific question but...I'm curious. What type of person hyung is?" Hyuk asked. Hyunseung looked at Hyuk and smiled.

"How can I describe myself?" Hyunseung said. Doojoon face-palmed.

"Let me answer that for him. I think you ask this because you're roommates now, right?" Hyuk nodded a bit. Doojoon smiled. "Well, this guy is surely the weirdest, 4D and random person. You never can predict his thought, seriously. He may seem quiet and clueless but he cares about his surrounding and sensible. He's a fun person if you knew him well, but yeah, his thinking, you never understand it forever." Doojoon said. Hyunseung huffed and hit Doojoon's shoulder. Doojoon chuckled. Junhyung added.

"Hyunseung is just a Jang Hyunseung, simply. He's hardworking guy, never give up and pour everything he had for something he started. In short, he's an amazing person." Junhyung said while looking at Hyunseung. Hyunseung just gave a smile to Junhyung while his inside fluttered with Doojoon's words. Hyuk nodded. Hyunseung looked at Hyuk then.

"Don't misunderstand me. I just like to be a listener more than a talker. So, talk more with me because I'm listening." Hyunseung said. Hyuk nodded and smiled. Doojoon nudged Hyunseung.

"Your turn." Hyunseung nodded and spun the bottle. It stopped at Ilhoon. Ilhoon blinked and looked up to Hyunseung. Hyunseung smiled.

"Do you like me or Junhyung more?" Ilhoon wrinkled.

"What question is that, hyung?" Ilhoon said. The others also puzzled. Junhyung chuckled.

"Just answer, Ilhoonie. Hyunseung's mind, we never know." Junhyung said. Hyunseung smiled to him. Ilhoon sighed.

"I like both."

"Pick one you like more." Hyunseung said. Ilhoon sighed again.

"Em, Junhyung hyung." Hyunseung nodded. Doojoon gestured Ilhoon to spin the bottle. The bottle then stopped at Changseob, unfortunately. Changseob cursed inside while Ilhoon was clueless what to ask. Minhyuk was waiting, he hoped those two can make up.

"Yo, down to Earth, Ilhoon. What's the question?" Changseob asked impatiently. Ilhoon looked at his hyung.

"Can you stop being immature, hyung?" Ilhoon said. The others blinked. Changseob turned to Ilhoon.

"What kind of question is that?"

"I did put a question mark behind." Ilhoon said. Changseob rolled his eyes.

"I don't know why you said that but I'm who I am." Changseob said and spun the bottle without waiting. Ilhoon sighed and looked away. Hyunsik who in between them felt bad and puzzled as well. 'Did Changseob confess and Ilhoon turned him down?' That question haunted him. The bottle now stopped at Ken. Changseob smiled to Ken.

"Did you confess yet, Kennie?" That question made the others turned to Ken, forgetting Changseob and Ilhoon just now. Ken blushed.

"Changseob hyung~" Changseob smiled playfully. Ken pouted and shook his head. Hyuk who sat beside him nudged Ken.

"Who is it? Who is it?" Hyuk asked. Changseob cleared his throat.

"It's not your turn to ask, maknae." Changseob said and asked Ken to spin the bottle. Doojoon just looked at them now, observing. The bottle stopped at Leo. Ken blinked and grinned sheepishly while Changseob smirked. Leo looked at Ken.

"What?" Ken grinned again.

"If all of us here is a girl except you, who would you date hyung?" Ken asked. Leo raised his brow. Changseob chuckled silently to the question. N clapped his hand.

"Ahh, ah! I'm curious too!" N chirped. Leo sent a glare to N who sat beside him. N smiled and forced Leo to answer. Leo scoffed and looked around. Ken smiled a bit weak, he knew who Leo will answer for that. He just purposely asked that, for at least that person see Leo's heart. Leo stopped his eyes at the maknae. N kept bugging Leo for an answer.

"For sure I won't answer you, N hyung." N pouted.

"So mean. But I want to your answer!" N said again, making the other chuckled to see Leo's annoyed face. Ken waited for that name while Changseob looked at Ken. Leo sighed.

"I never thought of this but Hyuk can make a good girl if he's a girl because he's cute and innocent." Ken smiled bitterly. Hyuk awed while N squealed. Hongbin who sat beside Hyuk bit his lips.

"You're so sweet, Leo hyung." Leo blushed and ignored Hyuk as N can't stop bugging Leo.

"Your turn, Leo." Doojoon who was beside him said. Leo spun the bottle. It stopped at Eunkwang who sat in between Minhyuk and Dongwoon. Eunkwang batted his eyes.

"Ask me, Leo~" Eunkwang said. Leo stayed silent for a while.

"Is it hard to be BTOB's leader?" Leo asked. Eunkwang smiled and looked at his group. His eyes ended at Minhyuk.

"Sometimes, it's hard. You're the second eldest, you must see how is N, isn't it?" Eunkwang paused. Leo nodded. "These kids are the most mischievous, devilish and troublemaker I ever know. To control and lead them a bit hard, but I never feel regret to carry the leader position, because I'm thankful to them for being my family and friends." BTOB smiled and the others also touched with the words. Eunkwang added, creating a laugh. "But yeah, maknaes. Stop making me your target. I know I'm a coward and an easy-target." Eunkwang said, pouting. Ilhoon, Peniel and Sungjae guffawed.

"Well, I think all leaders are like that, isn't it Doo hyung, N?" Yoseob said while looking at Doojoon. Doojoon nodded as well as N. N crossed his arms.

"Believe me, I fully understand Eunkwang. The maknaes also like to tease me. A lot!" N said in his diva tone. Ravi who sat beside him chuckled and patted N's thigh. N pouted, hiding his blush to the small touch. Hyuk noticed that and looked away. "It's your turn, Eunkwang." N reminded. Eunkwang nodded and spun the bottle.

"Aww, why me?" Minhyuk whined. Eunkwang shrugged.

"I don't think it's personal to you. Now, do you have someone you like?" Minhyuk stiffened. Eunkwang waited for the answer as well as others. Ilhoon smiled when Eunkwang asked that question. Minhyuk opened his mouth and closed again.

"It looks like he has." Kikwang said. Minhyuk rubbed his nape. Eunkwang rolled his eyes.

"Just answer yes or no. Or nods or shook your head." Eunkwang said, lost interests. Minhyuk sighed and nodded. The others cooed. Eunkwang looked away. 'It must be Ilhoon.' Ilhoon noticed Eunkwang's face changed.

Minhyuk blushed. He can't think straight at that time. He didn't know why he nodded either, because for long, he kept denying his feelings. But when Eunkwang asked just now, he can't help it but nodded. Because he wanted the other to know. "Hyung, your turn." Ken nudged Minhyuk, snapping him from long thought. Minhyuk blinked and nodded.

"It's my turn now?" Yoseob said when the bottle stopped at him. Minhyuk thought for a question.

"Why hyung started to do boxing while you're the cutest member of Beast?" Minhyuk asked. He was curious of that. Yoseob chuckled.

"I know I'm cute." Yoseob said with aegyo make the other smiled. "But I'm a man too. I want fans to see my manly side, so I found a way. And seriously, I like boxing for long and now I'm addicted to it." Yoseob explained. Minhyuk nodded a bit. A staff came to Doojoon and notified about the time.

"It's almost 10, so the staff said they will turn off the camera and wrapped up for today, went back to the next door for rest. So they said if we want this game to be on air, use the self-cam." Minhyuk showed his. Doojoon smiled. "Record if you want. Yoseob, your turn." Minhyuk nodded and the camera to record while Yoseob spun the bottle. It stopped at Junhyung.

"Yeay! I have waiting for this." Yoseob squealed. Junhyung raised his brow. Yoseob smiled.

"Are you already move on?" Junhyung wrinkled. Doojoon who knew where the question goes to spoke out.

"Yoseob, we agreed not to say anything about that." Doojoon said while Yoseob pouted. Junhyung just crossed with an idea. He smiled a bit.

"You mean, Hara?" Junhyung chuckled. "Believe me, I'm over that girl completely." Junhyung said while eyed Hyunseung. 'Why should I remember that girl as I just used her to forget this beautiful guy beside me?' Junhyung sighed. Yup, he dated Hara because he fed up of waiting Hyunseung to realize his feeling. But in the end, he broke a heart that like him a lot and the girl dumped him for another guy. Junhyung sighed again. Doojoon looked at Junhyung.

"Are you okay?" Doojoon asked. Junhyung smiled to his best friend.

"Of course, Doo." Yoseob was smiling beside Junhyung. He was sure Junhyung forget Hara and it's a time for him to turn Junhyung's attention on him.

<
Please log in to read the full chapter