Day 26 : Slowly to normal

(BxB-Special) Hello Roommates
Please log in to read the full chapter

28 August 2014, 5.30 AM

Leo woke up too early the next day. He didn't know why and how but his eyes opened at such time and can't return into his sleep again. Deciding to get up and just prepare the breakfast early, he went to wash his face before going to the kitchen. Preparing to make miso, he began to work alone.

An hour later, he already finished the breakfast. Seeing it's still early, he decided to take a bath first. On the way out from the kitchen, he met N who just came out from the door. "Oh, Leo."

"The breakfast is done already and I'm going to bath. Mind to prepare the table?" N smiled.

"Arasseo, go to bath I will do it after waking up the one who had schedule in the morning." Leo nodded and left into the room. N walked to the upstairs, going to wake up Hongbin, Hyuk, Eunkwang and Dongwoon. After that, he went back down with Changseob who was awake when he went to wake up Eunkwang. The two set the table for the breakfast. When it's 7 am, the guys came down one by one. The four who had morning schedule came down the last. They ate the breakfast when everybody is there.

"I will take Taka and Eunhye to their lesson today." Doojoon said. Eunkwang nodded to him and thanked the elder. Sam didn't have lesson but had a schedule after lunch. N said he will take the boy with him. A small discussion here and there was filling the room while they're all eating. When they were about to finish, a staff came and delivered a card.

"Mission?" Kikwang asked. Doojoon opened the card and read it out.

'This is the last mission card for you guys. It's just a simple mission. Make sure you guys emptied your schedule on this coming Monday. You will go for a one day trip again, the last vacation with all of you.' They looked at Doojoon.

"This Monday..." Eunkwang croaked.

"It's the last day." Doojoon nodded to Minhyuk. He looked at them all.

"I believe most of us are free that day, isn't it? If there's someone had schedule that day, go and tell your manager about it." Doojoon said. They nodded and dismissed. Junhyung, Ravi and Sungjae did the dishes. Hyuk, Hongbin, Eunkwang and Dongwoon left the house soon after as they needed to go for their respective schedule. They went in the same van drove by Hoon. Doojoon, Eunhye and Taka left with Minoh. The rest stayed in Heaven, doing their own things.

 

 

In Hoon's van

Dongwoon left alone as his schedule is the later one than the rest so Hoon just dropped off the rest first. Hoon stole a glance at Dongwoon as the guy looked distract and different that morning. "Woonie?"

Dongwoon looked up. "Neh?"

"Are you okay? You looked distant. Your face also a bit pale. Are you sick?" Dongwoon flashed a smile and shook his head.

"I'm fine, don't worry hyung." Hoon looked at him a bit carefully.

"Really? Because I don't want you to pass out due to fatigue again." Dongwoon chuckled a bit.

"Hyung, I'm just fine. Why would I faint because of fatigue when we're passed the promotion time already?" Hoon blinked and smiled to himself.

"Haha, right. Okay, get it. But you must take care of yourself, okay?" Dongwoon nodded. When their conversation stopped, the van arrived at the destination. Dongwoon got off and thanked Hoon for sending him. "Call me when you're done." Dongwoon nodded. The van drove away. Dongwoon took a breath before stepping into the building. He had a recording for 'Super Idol Chart Show' that morning. Dongwoon walked, a bit weak as his head spun for a little while. But just for a while, he was able to get in and carry on his schedule well after that. He ignored the weak thought of him getting sick and just acted strong, knowing he's just fine.

 

 

In another building

Hyuk and Hongbin got a schedule together, they were invited to a radio show. It was rare to do a radio show without their leader but N put his greatest trust for the two to behave, that's what N told them when they're leaving Heaven just now. The two didn't talk much but Hongbin knew the tension lifted since he confessed yesterday. Just a simple conversation was exchanged, he didn't want to push the younger too much. He knew Hyuk needed time and space, so he respected that and trying to approach the younger little by little.

"Okay, here the script for this show. I hope you can review before we started the recording." Hyuk and Hongbin nodded as the writer noona gave them the papers. They took each and sat on their place. The DJ was there and the two youngers greeted the sunbae. They focused on reading the script after answering some short questions from the DJ. It was a silent before Hongbin asked if they can have a drink. The staff nodded and asked what drinks he wanted.

"Get me a warm latte please." Hongbin said and turned to Hyuk. "Do you want anything?" Hyuk startled.

"Yeh?"

"Drinks." The DJ answered before telling his choice of drinks. Hyuk turned to the staff.

"Ah, warm hot chocolate, please." Hyuk said. The staff nodded and left to buy what they wanted. Hongbin turned to Hyuk. Hyuk turned when he felt eyes on him. "Anything hyung?" Hyuk asked, trying as much as possible not to come out awkward. Hongbin flashed a smile.

"Nothing. Let's do the best for this recording and finish fast." Hongbin said and gave a pat on Hyuk's back. Hyuk startled and a bit flustered by the friendly touch. Hongbin's yesterday confession still lingered in his head, and it was a lie if he said he didn't think about it. In fact he thought about it all the night and took her sister's words to his heart, finding some goods in Hongbin who has feelings for him. But Hyuk felt a bit worried, what if he tried to take Hongbin as a substitute, rebound? What if he tried to like Hongbin to cover himself from pain, not because of sincerity? He didn't want to hurt Hongbin who he knew the elder was very sincere with his feelings. Hyuk sighed inside. He kept thinking on it and there's no definite answer coming to him.

 

 

Heaven

Minhyuk and Changseob was upstairs in the lounge playing games. Minhyuk was calling the younger for it out of boresome. Changseob was willing to accept that as he also had nothing to do. Sungjae and Peniel was there too, watching something on Peniel's I-pad. They were giggling sometimes while watching, guess they entertained themselves with a some sort of funny videos on YouTube. Ilhoon and Hyunsik were at the balcony, trying to make some songs again as Hyunsik got some ideas in his head earlier on. Ilhoon was helping here and there. Kikwang was in his room, unknown of his activities inside. Junhyung was getting ready to go to Cube as he had jobs to do with his friend, Taejoo. The rest were downstairs watching TV while Sam was in his room. As Junhyung got down, he stopped by at the living room.

"Seung, I'm going to Cube. I didn't tell Doo, hope you can tell him if he's asking when he's back." Hyunseung just nodded. Yoseob spare a glance at the rapper. Inside, he sighed. Junhyung left then, Taejoo came to pick him up. N looked up to the clock, noticing it's almost time to prepare the lunch. He turned to Leo.

"Leo, lunch." Leo looked at him and nodded. He got up and left to the kitchen, with Ken followed him inside. Leo was checking the ingredient in the fridge and deciding the menu. Ken looked at his boyfriend.

"Anything I can help, hyung?" Ken asked. Leo turned. He smiled.

"Yeah, come here." Leo said. Ken grinned and stepped closer. Leo took out the needed ingredient and told Ken what he can do to help. Ken was liking it, Leo rarely let him help in the kitchen. The elder always labeled him as a ruckus and clumsy help in the kitchen. Seems like Leo's mood was fine today. They began to work for lunch. Ken heard Leo hummed to some songs. "Why you're so happy today?" Leo stopped humming and turned. Ken was expecting a frown or cold face but Leo smiled to him. Ken wrinkled. Okay, that's weird of Jung Taekwoon.

Leo smiled softly. "Well, I'm happy because of Sam." Ken wrinkled. "He totally tried to open up. He approached me this morning and said what he wanted to say to me since the first time. He also apologized for hating me a bit because of his fans keep comparing us looking similar." Leo said. Ken formed an O.

"That's answering my question." Ken exhaled. "You're more happy compared with when you're together with me." Leo blinked and turned to Ken.

"Hey, that's not true." Leo said. Ken pouted.

"Says who's trying to lie." Leo wrinkled.

"Jaehwanie, look at me." Ken turned to Leo. "I'm the most happy person in the world to have you with me. Remember that." Ken pouted.

"Stop it, I don't like lies." Leo bit his inner cheeks.

"I'm telling the truth." The elder said, a bit upset. Noticing the tone, Ken suddenly felt guilty.

"Er, hyung I-"

"You don't trust me, don't you?" Leo said, looking at Ken. Ken felt bad to catch a glimpse of despair in Leo's eyes. He stopped doing his job and moved to Leo.He hugged the elder dearly. Leo took a breath.

"I'm sorry. No, I trust you. I'm sorry." Ken whispered. Leo exhaled.

"I'm happy with you, you're my happiness. You're my precious, please believe me." Ken smiled.

"I know, I know. I'm sorry, I'm wrong with my word. I believe in you, hyung." Leo brought his hand to hug the younger. Ken smiled again. "I love you." He whispered lowly. Leo buried his head into Ken's shoulder.

"Me too." The elder murmured. Ken smiled.

"Let's get back on the lunch okay?" Ken said as he can feel Leo calmed down again. Leo nodded and released the hug. Ken gave a bright smile to the elder and Leo replied again. A cough broke their gaze and turned to the door. N grinned.

"Aigoo, you two filled the kitchen with sweets. I hope I didn't get diabetes after this lunch." N said playfully. Ken chuckled while Leo blushed. He looked at N with a glare. N just shrugged. Ken looked at N.

"Well, just say you're jealous. How about you replied quickly to the rapper? He's waiting for too long already." N startled, a faint blushed appeared on his cheeks. Leo raised his brow, amused. Ken chuckled. N snorted.

"I don't understand what you're trying to say. So anything I can help, Mr. Chef?" N asked to Leo. Ken giggled.

"Trying to escape again when you have feelings for him. Poor our Ravi." N sent a glare to Ken and waited for Leo to answer his earlier question. But just before he answered, someone appeared at the kitchen's door.

"I hear my name, what's up?" Ravi said while entering the kitchen. N stiffened a bit, Leo noticed that. Ken giggled again. He tried to tell Ravi about their talks but N was faster to shut him up. Ravi looked at Leo. Leo just shrugged and continued his job before telling N to do something for him. N sent a murderous look at Ken before doing what Leo asked. Ken chuckled and turned to his job. Ravi looked at the three with suspicious eyes but can't say anything more when Leo asked him to leave the kitchen because it's already too crowded with three. Ravi pouted and left without saying anything, he knew Leo didn't really like people in the kitchen when he's cooking. The three continued with the lunch where Ken kept teasing N about the earlier topic. N kept denying while Leo just watched, like how he always do. Somehow, smiles formed on his lips to see the two most precious person in his life beside his family. One is his best friend and one is his lover.

 

 

In a building

Doojoon received a call from Hoon while he was waiting Taka and Eunhye to finish their lesson. The call made him thinking a bit and can't stop worrying even though he tried hard to make a gap between them.

"Woonie looked tired since this morning, his face's pale. I hope you can take note on it and don't let him sick. It was a bit weird when he's tired where it's not many schedule for him, but I'm still worried. You need to take a look, okay?"

Hoon's word kept ringing in his head. He wanted right then to check on the younger but he knew, he shouldn't do it. Even though all he wanted is Dongwoon to be happy (he's willing to get himself hurt you know), he wasn't ready to face Dongwoon and showed his worry for the younger. He was still in hurt and pain.

"Oppa." Doojoon woke up from his train of thought and saw Eunhye with Taka were standing in front of him. Doojoon blinked and flashed a smile.

"You're done? I'm sorry, I didn't notice." Doojoon said. Eunhye nodded. Taka looked at him.

"Do you have problem, hyung?" Taka asked. Doojoon looked at him. He smiled a bit.

"Ani, I'm just fine and spaced out a bit. Aren't you hungry? Should we eat out or head straight back to Heaven? I will tell Leo if you want to eat at home." Eunhye looked at Taka. Taka nodded.

"Em, actually Taka wants to eat pizza." Taka said. Doojoon looked at both of them.

"Okay, let's go to the Domino's." The

Please log in to read the full chapter