7 days before D-day

(BxB-Special) Hello Roommates
Please log in to read the full chapter

Beast's practice room

Junhyung noticed the manager presence with unknown camera. He turned and that make the entire group stopped practicing their new song, Good Luck. "What's wrong?" Doojoon asked while turning. The others also turned and showed a puzzled expression. The manager smiled.

"Well, just come here to send you guys this." The manager said. Doojoon received the envelope and looked at the others.

"I confirmed that we ended Showtime already, so this is?" Dongwoon said. Doojoon opened the envelope and pulled out an invitation card. The camera was recording. Hyunseung leaned on Doojoon's shoulder to see better. Yoseob and Kikwang looked at Doojoon, waiting the leader to say something. Dongwoon was impatient and took the card. He read out loud.

"Chukkae Beast. You're invited to join the new variety show called Hello Roommates. We asked you guys to pack and moved into a house we prepared on the given map. You guys are going to stay there in 3 months. On this Saturday, you may come to XXXX for official interview. You're going to move in after that. Thank you." Dongwoon looked up to the manager.

"Hyung, what is this?" Junhyung asked.

"Well, you guys have new variety show to do." Doojoon closed his eyes for a while.

"Any further information about this? And move into a new place for three months? Explain more hyung." Doojoon asked with controlled voice. He was pissed off but the camera was recording so he just stared at the manager. The manager grinned.

"They will send the further explanation tomorrow. I just know this by today. The CEO accepted this for you guys, tomorrow morning you guys will meet him." The manager said. Yoseob waved his hand.

"I bet this is going to be the next Showtime for us." Kikwang nodded to Yoseob's words.

"We're going to have fun again?" Dongwoon said. Hyunseung chuckled and patted Dongwoon's hair. Dongwoon pouted. Doojoon narrowed his eyes to Hyunseung and Dongwoon.

"I hope we can do well." Junhyung said with his eyes fixed on Hyunseung and Dongwoon. The manager nodded.

"I guess, it's a remake to Roommates? Because the name is a bit similar." The manager threw words. The members turned to him. Doojoon looked at the camera.

"Well, now. We're accepting the variety show and we will the best for Beauties, right Beast?" Doojoon said. They nodded.

"We will make sure the show is a success." Yoseob said and waved his hand cutely to the camera.

"Meet you soon Beauties!" Kikwang and Dongwoon said together. Hyunseung just smiled. The camera was off and Beast got back to practice.

 

 

BTOB's dorm

"Hey guys. Come to living room on 3! Manager hyung have something to say!" Eunkwang's voice echoed in the dorm. Some groans heard and some shouted to wait for them. After a minute, all the 7 members gathered in the living room. Eunkwang was holding a camera and recorded all of them.

"What's the camera for?" Minhyuk asked. Eunkwang signaled him to shut up. Minhyuk pouted and placed his head on Ilhoon's shoulder. Ilhoon eyed the umma of the group.

"Minhyuk hyung~" Ilhoon pushed a bit Minhyuk's head with his forefinger. Minhyuk giggled. The manager cleared his throat, making all of them fell silence. The manager handed the card to them. Minhyuk took it as Eunkwang was holding the camera. He read out loud.

"Chukkae BTOB. You're invited to join the new variety show called Hello Roommates. We asked you guys to pack and moved into a house we prepared on the given map. You guys are going to stay there in 3 months. On this Saturday, you may come to XXXX for official interview. You're going to move in after that. Thank you."

"Ouh...new show?" Sungjae squeaked. The manager nodded.

"Well, yeah. The further info about the show will be sent tomorrow. I got noticed about this, early on the morning. So, CEO summoned to meet you guys tomorrow morning in the meeting room." The manager explained. Minhyuk smiled.

"A new show! Cool, we don't have group schedule so much these days. I miss to be on variety show, right my baby?" Minhyuk hugged Peniel's hand

Please log in to read the full chapter