Day 5 : Sick

(BxB-Special) Hello Roommates
Please log in to read the full chapter

7 August 2014, 10 AM

"Ahh~ why we need to do this?" The youngest Hyuk whined out loud. N shot a glare. Hyuk pouted. Hongbin and Ken chuckled on the side. Leo put his hand around Hyuk, patting the maknae's shoulder.

"Don't be like this. We lost the game and got the cleaning job...don't complaining, Hyuk." Leo said warmly. Ravi smiled cheekily, Hongbin and Ken looked at a bit darker and the chuckle died down itself to see the two closed hyung-dongseng. N tsked.

"You baby-ed him too much, Jung Leo."

"Kid like Hyuk will be become harder to handle if you continuously get mad on him. You know, rebellious stage." Leo muttered. N rolled his eyes while Hyuk whined.

"I'm not a kid and already passed that stage, hyung! I'm a big man!" Hyuk protested. Leo chuckled softly and messed Hyuk's hair.

"You're a kid to me and get your work done now." Leo said. Hyuk pouted and eyed N.

"Speaking of work, we had to do this because of N hyung." N raised his brow.

"Are you being rude here, Hyuk? If yes, you're damn needed to be killed." N threatened him. Hyuk grinned stupidly and hid behind Leo. N scoffed and swept the floor. Leo just smiled. Ravi shook his head to see them.

"Auch." Four of them turned when the wincing sound heard. Hongbin and Ken just knocked into each other head. Ravi laughed while held his stomach to realize the situation. Hyuk chuckled while N came to them and rubbed the aching heads with his non-stop nagging on being careful. Leo just shook his head and continued to put on the trash into the big plastic bag.

 

 

Three hours earlier....

"Haaa~ I remember the dining room is in the mess. I think we should eat in the living room." Doojoon said to Leo who done prepared toast for the breakfast. He turned to the eldest in the house. Leo nodded. Yoseob came into the kitchen and lent Leo a hand as no one fully awake except him and Doojoon. The food then settled on the coffee table in the living room. Yoseob went to call everybody for breakfast.

For about 5 minutes, everybody is gathered with some sleepy face and yawning mess. They all ate quickly as it was late already, Beast needed to go for their practice in 40 minutes while Eunkwang and N needed to send the kids' to their classes. Luckily Doojoon managed to wake up earlier and get the kids' done as well as waking up Leo for breakfast. The last night birthday party sure made everybody sleepy that morning and so do the kids.

"Ouh yeah. Who will clean up the dining room?" Eunkwang suddenly said when they're eating. They looked at each other.

"Right, we didn't think about that yesterday." Kikwang said.

"I do want to help but Beast have practice, so...I'm sorry." Doojoon said and apologized. The other nodded in understanding.

"We should play a game then?" Sungjae said out of sudden. They turned to him. "Let's play a game after leader hyungs come home from sending the kids. The loser will clean the room." They just nodded.

"It will need many hands to clean up fast. Let's go by team." Ken said.

"Ah, VIXX vs BTOB?" Ravi in. Ken nodded. Eunkwang smiled.

"Quite good, but we're seven?" Minhyuk said. Eunkwang hissed.

"No, you won't play. Are you lost your memory? Your leg is not fully healed, okay?" Minhyuk pouted.

"I want to play..." Eunkwang sent a glare and raised his brow, showing he was serious.

"No, you can't. I won't let you. Listen to me." Minhyuk sighed and nodded while pouting. The others smiled to see the two, awing Eunkwang's sweet handling the squirrel umma. Eunkwang smiled to see Minhyuk's nodding. "Okay, what game?"

"Chicken fight. After hyungs come home, okay?" Sungjae suggested. VIXX nodded.

"Call."

They ended their breakfast and Eunkwang with N and the kids head out to the private school. After they left, Beast went out for their practice. No one had any schedule that morning. The remaining members just enjoyed watching TV until Eunkwang and N returned.

They all gathered outside. Minhyuk stood aside to watch them.

"Okay, let's start." N said.

"The losing team will clean up the dining room entirely." Sungjae noted.

"Okay." All of them said.

"BTOB, fighting." Minhyuk said. They all cheered. "Okay, get ready! Start!"

The two teams fought with all their might. Sungjae went to attack Hyuk. Hyunsik was encountering Leo as BTOB already planned for strategy. VIXX also did the same, they had picked their own opponent. N was against Eunkwang (weakest with weakest, the group said), Changseob fought with Ravi and Hongbin with Ilhoon. Ken on the other hand avoided Peniel as much as he can before the other came to help him after finishing their opponent.

Eunkwang was agile and attacked N numerous time. N screamed and went around to defend himself. But unfortunately for him, Eunkwang managed to attack him from behind, making N tripped. The worst, N's falls directed to Leo and the two fell. The rest were shocked but BTOB members knew that will become their victory once Leo is out. All of them went to attack the remaining VIXX members and as expected VIXX lost the game and needed to clean the room. BTOB went to chill down after the sudden 'morning exercise', that chicken fight.

 

 

It's almost noon and Leo prepared to make lunch after taking a minute break as soon as they finished cleaning the dining room. N went to lend a hand as Leo was tired after the cleaning. Leo appreciated that and the two worked on the lunch. BTOB was still in the living room, watching TVs. The remaining VIXX members were upstairs, playing games in the lounge. Minhyuk was in the living room, sitting on the couch silently under Eunkwang's order. Since yesterday, he can't really move around because of Eunkwang's continuous excessive care. Eunkwang was sitting on the fluffy cover beside Minhyuk's legs. His hand moved around and softly massaged Minhyuk's legs. Minhyuk was blushing above him but hid it behind the small cushion in his hand with eyes focusing on TV. The other members saw that and clearly seen the blushing squirrel.

Sungjae snuggled closer to Peniel and whispered something. "Look at our parents. Umma is too cute." Sungjae said. Peniel smiled and nodded. Ilhoon who sat beside the couple turned to the two. Peniel noticed and raised his brow. Ilhoon smiled and turned back to the TV. Peniel wrinkled and signaled Sungjae to move a bit, getting rid of suspicion. Sungjae understood the gesture and reluctantly moved a bit further from Peniel.

Changseob was poking Hyunsik's hand out of boredom. He can't focus on the screen and just randomly poked Hyunsik. Hyunsik just let him be, understood Changseob really loved to fool around. He, himself wasn't focusing on the screen. His mind worked on something else even though he was pretending to watch TV. Sometimes, his eyes stole a glance on Ilhoon. Yes, he was thinking of Ilhoon. He really wanted to have Ilhoon next to him but he didn't want to hurt his friend. Hyunsik bit his lips unconsciously.

Gruu~ All of them snapped and turned. Minhyuk covered his whole face behind the cushion. Eunkwang guffawed while the others giggled. Minhyuk blushed. "You're hungry, squirrel?" Eunkwang said with his leftover laugh. Minhyuk bit his lips behind the cushion. Eunkwang patted Minhyuk's leg. "Wait for a while, N and Leo are on it." Eunkwang said and held Minhyuk's hand, circling his thumb on the back of his palm while turning back to the TV. Minhyuk stiffened to the comforting touch.

"Awww." Sungjae and Ilhoon awed in unison. Peniel smiled and so do Changseob. Hyunsik just looked at the two.

"Too sweet, I'm cringing." Hyunsik commented. The others except the parent couple laughed.

"Just date already." Changseob said out of sudden. They except Minhyuk turned to Changseob. Changseob raised his brow. "What? Don't tell me you're against that when you're really fangirling the two every time." Sungjae face-palmed and looked at Changseob. Changseob blinked when Sungjae pointed to somewhere. He turned. "Oops." Changseob just remembered about the staffs and the camera in the house.

"That just a slip of tongue." Eunkwang covered it quickly and got up, walking to the director. Minhyuk removed the cushion slowly, peeking. Changseob exhaled, knowing he shouldn't say that. Eunkwang and the director walked out the house, discussing over the things. The living room stayed froze until Eunkwang came back with the director. They looked at Eunkwang.

"Hyung." Changseob called. Eunkwang just smiled.

"I discuss with PD-nim already, rest assure. He said be careful next time. He will make a good edit, don't worry." Eunkwang explained. Changseob nodded and apologized. They just stayed silent. N called them for lunch. Eunkwang came to help N and Leo prepared the table. The others except Minhyuk went to help as well. Ilhoon then went upstairs to get other VIXX members.

 

 

Ravi grinned sheepishly. He won over the three of them. Hyuk pouted while tackled him down. Ken joined force and tickled Ravi for revenge. Ravi's laughter filled the place. Hongbin just chuckled to see them.

"You're meanie. Can't you just lose one time?" Hyuk whined and attacked Ravi's cheeks, pinching hard. Ravi was laughing hardly because of Ken's tickling and now frowned to the pain.

"Hyuk!" Ravi shouted. Hyuk giggled and didn't let go. Ken already stopped tickling Ravi. He was tired already. Hongbin looked at a side. Hyuk straddled Ravi and sat on his stomach while pinching Ravi's cheeks. Ravi grunted and winced in pain, struggling to pull Hyuk away. His hand went to Hyuk's side.

"Ahhahahhahhaha!" Hyuk started to laugh when Ravi tickled him. He moved violently on Ravi's stomach due to the tickles. Ravi didn't stop and kept tickling him. Hyuk can't stop laughing and his hands now unattached from the cheeks and captured Ravi's wrists, but it didn't stop the elder to tickle him more.

The situation became froze for a second. Ken's mouth was hanging opened while Hongbin widened his eyes and balled his fist. Hyuk widened eyes in shock and froze. Ravi blinked and quickly pushed the maknae from him. "Okay, that's an accident."

"I-I'm..." Hyuk quickly got off Ravi with blushing cheeks. He palmed his lips in disbelief. Ravi awkwardly laughed.

"Yah, that's not intentional. Just why you suddenly fall down on me?"

"You're tickling me!" Hyuk retorted. Ravi sighed and turned to Hongbin. Hongbin looked away and got up. Ravi exhaled, knowing his best friend was mad.

"Look, okay. That's just an accident okay? It's just a lip touching, don't get bother by it." Ravi said and quickly got up, following Hongbin. At that time, Ilhoon came up. Hongbin walked passing Ilhoon downstairs. Ilhoon blinked.

"Uh? I'm here to call for lunch. Food is ready." Ilhoon said, feeling weird with the situation. Ravi stopped beside Ilhoon.

"Okay, we get it. Thanks Ilhoonie." Ravi said and quickly went down, following Hongbin. Ilhoon turned to Hyuk and Ken. Ken smiled and nodded. Ilhoon went down again. Ken turned to Hyuk.

"Hyuk?" Hyuk snapped from his daze. Ken looked at the younger closely. "Let's go maknae. It's lunchtime." Hyuk nodded a bit. His fingers still touched his lips. Ken didn't say anything and just walked to the stairs. Hyuk slowly followed.

'It was my first kiss tho...I know you won't feel anything hyung, but I...' Hyuk bit his lips. Somehow, he felt hurt in his deepest heart. Ravi considered it as an accident while he was overwhelmed by it.

 

 

After the lunch, N who noticed the mood is bad among s called up Ken to ask. BTOB members took over the lounge to play games, so VIXX stayed in the living room. N quickly dug up from Ken as he needed to go and fetch the kids with Eunkwang.

"So what's happening?" N asked. Ken shifted in his seat. The two were outside near the pool. Ken scratched his back hair. N looked at Ken for long, gesturing the vocalist to tell him. Ken sighed and told N.

"So I don't know why suddenly Hongbin left, Ravi went after him. But you can see the two seems weird. And Hyuk maybe is upset? I dunno." Ken said. N looked at Ken. He nodded a bit.

"Okay, thanks for telling me. I will deal it later, seems like Eunkwang is searching for me already." N said when he heard Eunkwang called his name. Ken nodded and followed N into the house. Leo looked at them for a while. Eunkwang called N when he saw the leader. N nodded and the two leaders left the house after that. Ken came to join the others watching TV, as usual he came to pester Leo. Leo just ignored that clingy vocalist.

The other three just kept quiet. Ravi tried to make Hongbin talked with him which is failed. Hyuk on the other hand was sulking alone, but unnoticed by anyone except Leo. Leo saw that but as Ken was there pestering him, he didn't get a chance to face Hyuk for his sulking.

Ravi went frustrated and pulled Hongbin's hand to get up. Hongbin pulled back his hand but failed, his best friend was stronger. In the end, Ravi dragged out Hongbin to the chair near the pool. Ken just watched the two while Leo was puzzled on what was happening with the two, but he didn't ask anything. Hyuk bit his lips, didn't like it at all. He knew Ravi liked their leader, but the best friend of 93-liner also made him hurt sometimes with their closeness. Leo noticed Hyuk and shoved away Ken, reaching for the maknae. Ken realized and got up, didn't want to hurt himself to watch the two. He knew exactly that vocalist likes their maknae. Ken walked away silently, leaving Hyuk and Leo.

"Hyuk. What happened to you, maknae?" Leo asked in his soft voice. Hyuk turned to his hyung. His eyes were teary. Leo raised his brow. "Hyuk?"

"Hyung, can I hug you?" Hyuk asked

Please log in to read the full chapter