The Interview

(BxB-Special) Hello Roommates
Please log in to read the full chapter

(This interview clips is available on the show official website)

*The kids enter and take their places. There are two interviewers, a guy and a girl. A photographer also present in the room with a man with video camera. The interview starts*

Guy: Hello to everyone, we’re here in the interview session. We will have a different session of interviewing the idols and the kids. We now have the kids with us and will start with the kids. Hello, nice to meet you all. *smile to the kids.*

Girl: I feel great for able to see you three in person. Tell you, I’m your fans. *poke Taka’s cheek and ruffle the hair. Sam scoffs to the sight.*

Guy: We shall begin the interview then. Um, can the kids’ describe a bit about the variety show to your fans and anticipated viewers? *look at Eunhye with a smile*

Eunhye: Our CEO said this variety show is a remake of two shows, Hello Baby and Roommates. As far as I know, it will be the mixes of the two.

Taka: Taka feels it will be fun! *other people except Sam chuckle*

Girl: Can you tell us more, manager nim?

Manager: Um, the kids will be taken care by three idol groups which all of them with the kids will stay in the same house.

Guy: Three idol groups? That’s huge.

Girl: We were told it was a big group, can you disclose it?

Manager: The three groups are Beast, VIXX and BTOB. *the girl looks like counting with her fingers.*

Girl: Wow, that’s 19 people already. *the guy nods.* So, the kids already know about them? Can Sam answer this?

Sam: *look at that girl with a gaze, crossing his arms over his chest.* I don’t really know them; just meet them for a while before this interview.

Manager: The kids didn’t know who the idols are until today.

Eunhye: But I’m a fans of BTOB and VIXX, so I know them.

Taka: Even Taka doesn’t know them before but the hyungs are cool!

Manager: Practically, they never met beforehand. *the interviewers nod.*

Guy: So, do you like the idea of this show? *look at Sam*

Sam: Likely I WILL try to like it. If you know me beforehand, you know I don’t like variety show. *the guy just grins sheepishly. Eunhye sighs*

Eunhye: I like it tho. One, it’s of course because I will be staying with my favourite idols.  But then, I feel excited to have a big family. We can consider as family, right oppa? *wink to the camera, the interviewers beam*

Taka: Taka likes it when Sam hyung will be joining. More than anyone, Taka feels better to have Sam hyung around when Nayoung noona or Taka’s parents are not around.

Girl: Seems like Taka likes Sam so much. *Taka nods, Sam looks displease with it*

Manager: Well, Taka respect Sam highly as a senior and treat Sam like a role model, senior and closed hyung.

Guy: So Taka is a fans of Sam?

Taka: *grin and turn to Sam* Taka is Sam hyung’s no 1 fans! *other except Sam crack a laugh*

Girl: We have been told the house they’re staying gonna be big. Already know or see the house?

Manager: No, not yet. We will go to the house after this all together.

Guy: So Eunhye, during the stay you will be with your idols. Have anything plan?

Eunhye: *turn to the guy* I want to stick with my N and Hyunsik oppa! *they chuckle*

Girl: So, as a wrap up, can the kids’ make a video letter for the fans?

Sam: *scoff* you want us to promote, right? *the interviewers just grin nervously while the manager looks at Sam. Eunhye rolls her eyes*

Manager: *turn to Taka* Start it first, Taka.

Taka: *look at the camera* Taka hoped Taka’s fans will watch the show. Don’t worry about Taka, Taka is doing fine and thanks for supporting Taka. Appa, Mama, watch Taka well~ *make a small heart with his hands and the girl squeals for his cuteness*

Eunhye: Ah, to the fans who is always supporting me, thank you for the never ending support and also for loving me so much. I really appreciate each one of you and felt grateful to have your love. Love this new variety show a lot and I will do the best for you all. *smile prettily to the camera, Sam rolls his eyes*

Sam: I keep it short. What you will see soon is the true me, I don’t care if you turn to hate me after this but that’s who I am. I don’t change for people and I don’t being fake for pleasing people.

Girl: *smile awkwardly* Well, I really don’t want to send you guys away but we still need to interview the group.

Guy: *nod* True. Thanks for spending the time and good luck for the show. I will watch it tho. *smile*

Manager: *bow a bit* Thanks. *Eunhye and Taka also bow a bit*

*The interviewers talk a bit with the manager while Sam already walks away to the meeting room just now. Taka and Eunhye wait for the manager to come. After a while, the interviewers move to the next room which is more spacious to fit in the three groups at once. Beast, BTOB and VIXX step in when they were called. They greet everybody there and went to take their seat.*

Guy: Nice to meet you all. Greet the viewers. *gestures to the camera*

BTOB & VIXX: *gestures Beast to greet first*

Beast: *Doojoon sent signal* So~ Beast! Annyeonghaseyeo, Beast imnida! *maknae lines wave their hands to the camera*

BTOB: *getting signal from Eunkwang* Born to Beat! Annyeonghaseyeo, BTOB imnida! Bagapsubnida! *bow*

VIXX: Real V! V-I-X-X, VIXX imnida! Bagapsubnida! *N gives his flying kiss with the other members except Leo waves hand to the camera*

Girl: Wow, it’s crowded but I like it! *squeal* You guys have a

Please log in to read the full chapter