Day 3 : First problem

(BxB-Special) Hello Roommates
Please log in to read the full chapter

5 August 2014, 9 AM

The house was empty a bit without Beast in the house, going for the practice and the kids already long ago went to their lessons. Well, today isn't an exception of the two enemy fighting before going to the class but Sam was a bit off and didn't fight back much, just Eunhye got angry and kept throwing words. N and Eunkwang also already back home from sending the kids, chilling themselves in the living room along with Hyunsik. Hyuk and Ravi were out for a schedule, Leo went to get some practice with Ken following him. Hongbin was surfing internet in his room, Changseob was swimming outside with Minhyuk. Ilhoon was nowhere to be found in the house so do PenJae.

"Ouh, yeah. Who gonna cook for lunch and dinner? Junhyung hyung is not here till the night." Eunkwang said suddenly, interrupting N and Hyunsik's focus on the screen. N smiled.

"Ouh, that already settled, I will cook for today. Junhyung hyung will take over tomorrow." N said. Eunkwang nodded. The sliding door opened and the wet topless Minhyuk stepped in. The three turned to the sound and Eunkwang was gulping to the sight before his eyes. Sensing the leader's stare, Minhyuk pulled the towel over his shoulder and covered his body a bit. Eunkwang cleared his throat and looked away. Hyunsik let out his usual smile with looking at them back and forth.

"Done enjoying the pool, Minhyuk?" N said, oblivious to the things happened just now. Minhyuk nodded a bit. He looked around.

"Where are Peniel and Sungjae? I didn't see them after the breakfast finished." Hyunsik and N shrugged. Eunkwang pouted.

"Care about the kids more, not me..." The mumble was really incoherent but somehow Minhyuk managed to understand it. He blushed a bit, luckily the other two didn't hear. Changseob stepped in.

"Ahh...so refreshing! Ouh, why are you standing here?" Changseob said when noticed Minhyuk still stood there near the sliding door. Minhyuk shook his head.

"Nothing, it just I was thinking." Minhyuk said and left to his room. Changseob just shrugged. He threw a smile to Hyunsik before going to his room. Hyunsik quickly turned to Eunkwang.

"Aigoo, appa. You're too obvious." Hyunsik said. N raised his brow while Eunkwang widened his eyes at Hyunsik.

"What?" Hyunsik just grinned stupidly and looked back to the TV. N looked at Eunkwang. Eunkwang just shrugged off and focused on the TV again. N exhaled as he didn't really understand what the two talked about.

 

 

Somewhere in the neighbourhood

"Sungjae ah, is it okay to go out without telling them?" Peniel said while tugging Sungjae's shirt. Sungjae just grinned.

"Do you thought we're really going out without them knowing?" Peniel raised his brow. Sungjae pulled out a card from his back. Peniel noticed the card.

"Mission card." Sungjae nodded.

"So we're out because of this. Don't worry, we have permission to go out." Sungjae showed the camera which the one Peniel in charge on. "We will record ourselves!" Peniel nodded.

"What is the mission?" Peniel asked. Sungjae smiled and pulled Peniel closer to whisper. Peniel listened to Sungjae. His eyes blinked few times. "Oh? But..." Sungjae just smiled.

"Don't worry, just follow me. Let's record a bit." Sungjae  the camera. "Hey Melody! Today is August 5th. So Peniel ah, why we're outside?" Sungjae made Peniel also appeared. Peniel blinked.

"Oh? Carry out a mission?" Sungjae nodded.

"Yes, yes. Two of us had mission to do today, so we're sneaking out without the others knowing except PDnim." Sungjae smiled.

"Do you think we will succeed?" Peniel asked. Sungjae grinned.

"We're the trouble maknae for nothing~" Peniel chuckled. Sungjae turned to the camera. "Okay Melody, you must be curious what is our mission right? Stay focus, you will know soon!" Sungjae turned off the camera. He turned to Peniel. "So, now we had around one hour of free time..."

"Um...yeah." Sungjae smiled.

"Wanna do something?" Peniel blinked.

"Eat?" Sungjae pouted. "Walk?"

"We rarely have time alone and yet you're suggesting the lame." Sungjae said. Peniel shrugged. Sungjae looked around and smirked. There was a park nearby and he was very sure that park had a place he needed right then. He grabbed Peniel's arm. Peniel stunned to get dragged by the younger.

"Jae, where are we going?" Sungjae didn't reply but still dragging Peniel. Peniel huffed behind him, Sungjae stopped when he found the place. Peniel raised his brow. "Why we're here? Do you need to pee or something?" Sungjae rolled his eyes for his boyfriend's innocent. He pulled Peniel in and locked the door. It was just a small public toilet with two cubicle in it. It won't harm to lock the main door, Sungjae thought. Peniel blinked when he heard the lock. An idea popped in his head.

"Oh..." Sungjae smirked.

"Get it what I want right now?" Peniel grinned. He stepped closer, closing the distance. Sungjae's back touched the door. Peniel landed his hand on Sungjae's waist. "We just have one hour...and I really want you." Peniel smirked.

*M rated scene alert, skip blue part if you don't like *

"Well, let get done fast. You already with the thought of you wanting me." Sungjae smiled and leaned in. Their lips crashed, it started slow before Peniel pressed on more, devouring the lips he can't get enough of. Sungjae responded, they battled for a while before Sungjae let Peniel dominated. His hand moved from the chest up to the nape, the lock. Peniel groaned in the kiss and pulled away, catching a breath.

"Touch me there, Nielie...I want to feel you..." Sungjae whispered in desperate tone. Peniel compiled, his right hand trailed along Sungjae's perfect side, brushed softly on the thigh and found its way to the crotch area. Sungjae whimpered to the touch. Peniel's lips attacked the milky neck, marking the younger as his. Sungjae moaned when Peniel bit his sweet spot on the neck. Peniel grunted lowly, responded to the hot moans. Unable to control himself, he started to work on his boyfriend's pant. Sungjae moved down his hand, doing the same. The sweat started to heat them up and made their shirt stick to their body. The two just liked having a contest on undoing the pant.

"Ugh...Jae, Jae...Damn, ." Peniel cursed when Sungjae wrapped his fingers around his length, literally Sungjae won the little game. He breathed on the younger's shoulder and slid down the pant together with the boxer. Sungjae jerked a bit when the warm hand wrapped .

"Ouh, so good." Both started to each other. Their breath became erratic and mess. The pace was inhumane and they can't hold themselves for long. Not long after that, both released almost on the same time while each other name loud. Sungjae leaned to the door, getting some support while Peniel leaned to Sungjae. Both was catching their breath. Sungjae whimpered when Peniel moved his face which rested on his shoulder, the hot breath was fanning his neck. Peniel was awake from his exhaustion by the whimper and looked up to Sungjae. Sungjae's face was full of lust, his orbs were dark. He was because of the hot breath tease. Peniel raised his brow.

"Round two, baby. Mouth-ing." Sungjae said and pulled Peniel for a passionate kiss. Peniel whimpered in the kiss. His hand moved down and caressed the thigh. Sungjae moaned and lifted his leg. Peniel caught it and pounded the younger to the door. Sungjae lifted another leg and wrapped it tight around Peniel's waist. Peniel walked backward, with him lifting his boyfriend carefully. He placed Sungjae on the sink. The kissing still continued. Sungjae pulled Peniel's hand to his crotch and Sungjae sighed into the kiss when Peniel's finger brushed his length. Peniel released the lips and smirked.

"I love you, 'big' baby." Sungjae rolled his eyes and blushed.

 

 

Heaven

Ilhoon came in. Hyunsik and Eunkwang turned to the entrance. N was preparing to cook, helped by Minhyuk. "Ouh, Ilhoonie. Where did you go?" Eunkwang asked. Ilhoon smiled.

"I went for jog at the nearby park and have some coffee. I already tell the producer nim." Ilhoon said. Eunkwang nodded a bit and turned to the producer who stayed on the blind spot of all the cameras. He just grinned. Eunkwang rolled his eyes. Hyunsik smiled to Ilhoon. Ilhoon just smiled back.

"I'm going to take shower." Ilhoon said and went upstairs. Just when he was going up, Changseob was coming down. The two gave each other a glare and Changseob purposely bumped the shoulder together. Ilhoon rolled his eyes and snorted, stomping upstairs. Changseob smirked, feeling happy to see the annoyed Ilhoon and skipped down happily. He beamed when he saw Hyunsik who was lying on the couch. The childish guy landed his on the tiny space near Hyunsik's stomach which the friend of his looked at him. Changseob grinned and just laid on the small couch as well, snuggled to Hyunsik. Hyunsik raised his brow.

"Yo, what was that?" Eunkwang suddenly said. Hyunsik shook his head. Changseob hid his face in Hyunsik's chest.

"Miss my family." He mumbled which heard by Hyunsik. Hyunsik chuckled and patted that guy's back.

"Am I warm like your family?" Changseob nodded and loosened up when Hyunsik hovered one of his arm around him. He smiled happily. Eunkwang just shrugged to it. Paying attention to the TV which don't have a good show right now, Eunkwang sighed and got up. He thought of helping the two ummas in the kitchen. N was talking with Minhyuk while stirring the soup in the pot. Minhyuk was cutting the vegetable on the other hand. Eunkwang smiled gleefully and sneaked up behind Minhyuk. N was turning to Minhyuk and noticed Eunkwang. Eunkwang signaled him to shut up. N just smiled and continued to talk with Minhyuk, without the abs umma realized the tiny conversation behind him.

"Auch!" A gasp turned wincing. Eunkwang jolted up and quickly pulled his hand from wrapping Minhyuk's waist and stood beside Minhyuk. Minhyuk's face grimaced while holding his finger. Eunkwang gasped as well and quickly took the bleeding finger. N also shocked to the quick incident.

"I'm so sorry." Eunkwang muttered quick before taking Minhyuk's finger to his mouth, the blood. Minhyuk's face reddened and quickly pulled his hand.

"Wh-what are you doing? You're a vampire?" Minhyuk stuttered. Eunkwang chuckled when the finger out from his mouth. N also laughed softly behind. Minhyuk was red like a ripe tomato.

"Go and take the plaster, Eunkwang ah." Eunkwang stopped laughing and moved to find the first aid. Minhyuk looked down. N just smiled to see the flustered Minhyuk. Only a dumb person didn't notice how shy is Minhyuk right now and yet, N can figure out that Minhyuk has a thing with Eunkwang. But he stayed silent as now they're in the house with the camera rolling. Eunkwang came back and put on the plaster for Minhyuk. Minhyuk just stayed silent, his eyes were on Eunkwang.

"It's done." Eunkwang said and then placed a soft kiss on the plaster. Minhyuk stunned and blushed hard again. N chuckled to see that, making Minhyuk snapped and pulled his hand from Eunkwang's hold.

"What-what was that?" Eunkwang plastered a smile.

"Never heard of kissing the wound after threatened can make it heal faster?" Minhyuk looked away and went to cut the vegetable again. He ignored the strong gaze from Eunkwang and light giggles from N. Eunkwang exhaled and stopped Minhyuk from cutting. "Let me do it and you stay still. I don't want to risk having a bloody lunch." Minhyuk pouted unconsciously when the knife was taken and he was pushed away.

"I'm not that clumsy or cruel." Minhyuk mumbled. Eunkwang turned to Minhyuk.

"I know."

"You're the reason I cut myself just now!" Minhyuk whined. N looked at the two amused. 'They really make a cute parent couple.' Eunkwang was smirking. Minhyuk gulped when he noticed the smirk.

"And why is that me?" Minhyuk looked away.

"Molla." Eunkwang chuckled and decided not to tease Minhyuk anymore even though the squirrel is being too cute right then. Eunkwang finished cutting the vegetable with Minhyuk stood behind him unsatisfied. Eunkwang gave the vegetable to N. N thanked him and Minhyuk for helping. The lunch was almost done at that time. Eunkwang turned to Minhyuk and noticed his squirrel still pouting. Yeah, you heard him. His squirrel.

"Hey." Eunkwang poked Minhyuk's cheek. Minhyuk slapped it away. Eunkwang smiled softly. "Are you mad?" Minhyuk stayed silent and let his eyes focused on N's back. Eunkwang puckered his lips. Mimicking a child, he aegyoed. Minhyuk gave a glare but then looked away, Eunkwang looked funny right then making him wanna laugh. Noticing the mood is lightened, Eunkwang smiled and placed a peck on still-pouting lips of Minhyuk. Minhyuk was taken aback. N was backfacing them so he didn't see it. Minhyuk was stiffened on his foot. Eunkwang smiled.

"Stop pouting. You never know your pout is damn much cute and inviting." Eunkwang whispered. Minhyuk stiffened more. His eyes caught on the camera right in front of them. His brain slowly was working.

"Ca-camera..." The one word slipped out his lips. Eunkwang stepped back a bit and looked at Minhyuk confusedly. For a while, an idea came to him. He bit his lips.

"I forgot...gee. Don't worry, I will talk with the producer and give him an explanation." With that, Eunkwang left the kitchen and went to find the director for a talk. Minhyuk caught his breathing, his hand crawled up to his chest. His heart pounded hard. Minhyuk bit his lips. 'Again...'

Ilhoon walked down the stairs after he was done refreshing himself. N already done with the food and Minhyuk was helping him. Ilhoon wanted to help but chased away by N, he retreated to the living room but stopped halfway. The sight before him crashed his heart and he turned away, noticed by Minhyuk. Minhyuk quickly told Ilhoon to replace him helping N which N had to accept when Minhyuk walked away to the living room.

"Yah, you two. Quick, the lunch is ready." Minhyuk said. Hyunsik looked up and nodded. Changseob pouted and reluctantly released Hyunsik, sitting up. Hyunsik also sat up beside his friend. Changseob unnoticeably smirked to see Ilhoon was there. Minhyuk looked at the two. "Turn off the TV." Minhyuk walked back to the kitchen to help. At that time, Eunkwang appeared in the room.

"Hey guys, did you see Sungjae and Peniel?" Hyunsik and Changseob shrugged. Minhyuk shook his head also. Ilhoon turned to the leader.

"Upstairs, maybe?" Ilhoon said. Eunkwang shook his head.

"I checked their room but no." Hongbin came down. He looked at all of them.

"What's happening?" Hongbin asked. N turned to the handsome guy.

"Do you by chance see Sungjae and Peniel?" Hongbin shook his head.

"I stay in my room the whole time..." Hongbin stopped for a while. "Um, but I think I saw them wearing nice cloths...they go out, maybe?" Hongbin said. Eunkwang looked at him.

"They don't have schedule, and if they were out, director knows nothing." Eunkwang said. N looked at them. He took a breath.

"Eunkwang, let's talk about this later. We should eat by now because both of us need to get the kids from their class." Eunkwang turned to the clock and nodded. All of them went to the dining room. It was quiet during the meal as the hyper maknaes (Sungjae, Hyuk, Peniel and Ravi) plus Ken were not there. Eunkwang was thinking of the two while N stayed silent, watching that leader. Minhyuk was worried too but he tried not to show it. Ilhoon was still angry and hurt by Changseob while the latter was being happy to annoy Ilhoon. Hyunsik who didn't know what to say as well as Hongbin just shut their mouth.

The two leaders then left the house with Minoh driving the van. Minhyuk asked all of them to help cleaning the table and dishes as they were small in number. After finished the dishes, Hongbin, Changseob and Hyunsik watched the TV in the living room while Minhyuk dragged Ilhoon with him to Ilhoon's room. He locked the door when they entered the room. Ilhoon went to sit on Eunkwang's bed. Minhyuk turned and came to sit beside the younger.

"Ilhoonie..."

"Changseob hyung is too much, Minhyuk hyung! He..purposely doing things since we're here and..." Ilhoon broke down and cried. He covered his face with his palms. Minhyuk sighed and gave a hug.

"I know, I saw it too. But I can't say anything unless you confront him about this, Ilhoon." Ilhoon sobbed.

"I can't, I'm afraid hyung. I don't have courage to do so. If...if I confront him...I dunno based on what I can stand on him. Hyunsik hyung is his best friend, most likely will take his side. I dunno what to do anymore, hyung." Ilhoon said and sighed. Minhyuk rubbed his back.

"Hyunsik...I don't think Hyunsik likes Changseob." Minhyuk said. Ilhoon looked up from his palms and turned to Minhyuk. Minhyuk loosened the hug. "They're just friends. I can clearly see Changseob clings on him more and Hyunsik never show more than just a friend."

"Why you're too sure?"

"Because I can tell the difference they had in the eyes, Ilhoon." Ilhoon wrinkled and sniffled. Minhyuk wiped his tears. "Look, Ilhoon. I don't want you to hurt more and I think it's time for you to face Changseob, tell him you didn't like his closeness with Hyunsik and...just tell him everything. If you still bottle up your frustration and sadness like this, you gonna hurt so much." Ilhoon stared at Minhyuk.

"But I'm scared hyung."

"If like that, then confess to Hyunsik." Ilhoon widened his eyes. Minhyuk nodded. "Yes, it is."

"But..."

"I know you afraid to get rejected. Then, talk with Changseob is the better way. He needs to stop hurting you like that, Ilhoon." Minhyuk said softly. Ilhoon bit his lips, he looked down to the floor.

"I dunno."

"I hope the best for you, Ilhoonie. I will be on your side forever, just remember that." Minhyuk smiled to Ilhoon. Ilhoon pulled Minhyuk into a hug and thanked him repeatedly. Minhyuk just nodded and patted the younger's back, while praying inside his heart. Ilhoon sunk into the warmth to calm his mind for a while. Minhyuk just let him in his arm, knowing Ilhoon needed the comfort so much right then.

 

 

In front of the private school building

Eunkwang looked at N. N looked back to him. The two looked anxious as the time passed. Minoh who stood not far from them also bit his lips. "What we gonna do?" N asked Eunkwang. Eunkwang bit his lips and turned to Sam who was in the van.

"Are you sure you didn't see Eunhye because..."

"Yah, stop asking me! I don't care about her so I don't know! It's very hot right now! And I'm tired!" Sam yelled from the inside van. Taka who sat beside him titled his head.

"Hyung." Taka looked at Sam. Sam crossed his hands on his chest. "We need to wait for noona." Sam scoffed.

"That stupid girl is a nuisance!" Sam growled and stuffed his ears with the earphones. Taka sighed and turned to the other outside the van. N bit his lips.

"I check hundreds time on her schedule, she doesn't have schedule right now. I think she must be in this building, still." N said. Minoh looked at them.

"You probably need to search in there." Minoh said. Eunkwang looked at Minoh before turned to the kids in the van.

"Bring the kids home first. Me and N will look around in the school. Try to ask all of them about Eunhye, but don't notify the manager or the staffs yet." Minoh nodded and walked to the van. Eunkwang went to the kids and smiled. "You two go back first, hum?"

"But Taka wants to wait for noona." Eunkwang touched his hair.

"You need to go back now. You must be hungry, Sam too. So go home first, okay?" Taka looked at him and just nodded. Eunkwang took a glance at Sam before closing the door. Minoh started to drive and left the two leaders there.

"Let's search in her class first." N said and Eunkwang nodded. The two rushed into the building. N went to Eunhye's class while Eunkwang went to the office, to find out if they knew or saw the girl. They searched everywhere in the 7-storey building. After half an hour, N and Eunkwang met each other at the ground floor lobby.

"Found her?" N shook his head. Eunkwang sighed.

"I dunno if she already leave this place or not. If yes, we won't have a clue to where she would be going."

"We have no choice but to ask her manager then." N said. Eunkwang bit his lips.

"Will it be fine? Well, I kinda afraid, beside...Eunhye is under BTOB's watch...I'm afraid of consequence." Eunkwang paused for a while. "It's okay just me getting the blame on, but...yeah."

"I understand that, Eunkwangie. But we don't have any better solution right now. This is out of our hand, dude." Eunkwang exhaled and nodded. He pulled out his handphone and dialed Eunhye's manager number. After few rings, the number is connected.

"Juwan hyung." Eunkwang said. The short answer heard. Eunkwang took a breath and explained what happened right then. The manager sounded anxious and told them about possible place Eunhye would go. He also asked if there's something happened beforehand as Eunhye wasn't a type to disappear like if it's just a simple thing.

"She had a fight with Sam yesterday in the class. But they're just fine, I mean Eunhye looks ordinary this morning but I dunno if there's something happened today." Eunkwang explained. A minute silence. N was standing beside him at that time. "No, Sam doesn't say a thing, so do Eunhye about yesterday. And today, Sam is just like usual him." Eunkwang said. The other talked some words and Eunkwang nodded. He thanked the manager and ended the call.

"So?" N raised up his eyebrow.

"He will sent some location that we can looked up. He will go to Eunhye's family house, in case." N nodded. Eunkwang's phone buzzed with new message while N took out his phone to call Minoh to get them. The two waited for the manager to pick them.

 

 

Somewhere in the middle of nearby town

Eunhye folded her arms around her chest. Her eyes stared deeply onto the two figure in front of her. The two were munching their burger hungrily while Eunhye didn't touch her french fries. "Oppa! Answer me, why you did take me out?" The two looked at her and smiled.

"You will know soon, Eunhye ah!" The younger of the two beamed. Eunhye pouted.

"I want nothing but a rest, Sungjae oppa!" Eunhye whined. Sungjae grinned.

"Auww, I'm so sorry Eunhye ah. But both of us got the mission...and that mission is to kidnap you, girl." Eunhye turned to him.

"Mission? What mission, Peniel oppa? Wh-wait. Kidnap me?" Eunhye asked. Peniel smiled softly.

"

Please log in to read the full chapter