AFTERSHOW : Navi Special

(BxB-Special) Hello Roommates
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N: Well, alert to those who is skipping the rated M parts in the previous chapters (the blue in colour) or not comfortable with those parts...I think you should skip this chapter because the similar part is scattered all around in the chapter (basically, whole chapter...) but I'm just lazy to put on rated M tag because it's not that extreme till need to be tagged M but still a little bit intense. I politely asked you to skip this chapter. But if you're reading even you're not comfortable with stuffs, you're reading on your own will. I'm not responsible to your tainted innoncence and don't bash me. *smile* Okay, that's all.


1 October 2014

N panted - echoing in the small, packet, and hot-steamed vocal room. His arms loosely hung around Ravi’s neck while the younger’s hands rested on his waist, holding him securely closed. Ravi’s breathe ragged and messed. Their hairs were terribly messy and stuck to their forehead. Their body was glistening with sweats and the smell around them, yeah very -like smell. N pressed his forehead on Ravi’s bare shoulder. “I can’t believe we did it here.” N whispered under his messy breath.

Ravi smirked. “Wasn’t it fun?” N rolled his eyes, the cheeks still tinted pink - not sure because of Ravi’s word or their hot session just now.

“Pull it out. You should continue your work, you know.” Ravi shook his head.

“I still want you.” N clicked his tongue.

“It’s already the second round and I’m dead tired, just let’s rest for a while and you need to get back to your work.” N pressed his tone a bit, changing into the leader’s tone. Ravi pouted but pulled out nevertheless. He knew N didn’t lie about his tiredness as he can feel N’s legs lost its strength not like usual. He quickly wrapped his arms securely around N, N clung onto him as Ravi peeled N’s back from the wall. He walked to the couch and placed N on it. N sighed as he made contacts with the leather. Ravi moved around, taking tissues and clothes. He cleaned the mess on N’s stomach. N just gathered back his breath while staring at Ravi who cleaned the mess. Ravi put the jacket over the body.

“I know you need a short nap. Let’s get clothed later, I will make you warm.” Ravi said and moved N inside the seat more, making a small space for him to lie down with N. N instinctively snuggled to Ravi, reaching for a warmth also giving space for his boyfriend. Ravi smiled as he removed the hair covering N’s eyebrow. “You’re more beautiful at time like this. You have your own afterglow.” Ravi whispered. N just purred, can’t utter a good reply. If he had some strength, maybe Ravi will get pinched or punched on the chest. Ravi smiled, continuing his journey on admiring N’s face. He kissed on the forehead and whispered to the sleeping guy. “I love you, Cha Hakyeon.”

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

31 December 2014

“Damn it, Kim Ravi. We’re celebrating new year!” N whined as he was pressed to the wall in the bathroom. Ravi breathed on N’s neck, making the leader shuddered.

“Don’t care, the kids know.” Ravi whispered huskily and pressed his hips to N’s jiggly buttcheeks. N moaned lowly, feeling the growing bulge down there, pressed against his .

“W-why you always had a hard on at the unsuitable time, really?” N stuttered as he heard Ravi was unbuckling his pant. Ravi kissed his neck, breathed on his neck again. N rolled his eyes back, Ravi already knew all the points on how to make him hard fast. Damn his sensitive neck.

“How about you blame yourself who always looked y, delicious and so ing a tease every second?” Ravi breathed as he pulled N for a kiss. N was too caught up with the rough kiss and didn’t notice his pant and boxer already down. “Let’s just make this quick so you’re able to celebrate the New Year with the rest.” N turned a bit to Ravi and stared at the rapper. Ravi was pulling off N’s shirt. The stare interrupted in a small fraction of time. The two were already at that point.

“Do you think they still be out there at the living room?” Ravi smiled.

“Why you ask?” N blushed and hid his face from Ravi. Ravi chuckled. He moved his hand up and hugged N around the neck from behind. “Here, bite it so you won’t make too much noise.” Ravi said. N blushed harder but timidly bit the offered arm. He acknowledged his weakness - being too loud during – also Ravi’s strength – always succeed suppressing his moans no matter how pleasured he is, he’s a bit silent type in bed. Ravi smiled and reached for the lube hidden behind the mirror - well, it’s his doing hide it there but seeing the content he knew someone also used it. He popped the cap and smeared some of it on his hand, clumsily coated his fingers. N bit harder as he saw that, he was taking a glance the whole time. He was shivering with anticipation. His saliva oozed out from his mouth because inability to swallow it.

“Wonsik ah-” N breathed out as he felt the first finger. Ravi leaned in and kissed N’s neck.

“Shh- It will be fine.” Ravi distracted him as he inserted the next finger, actively scissoring as he can’t wait. His throbbed painfully and N’s biting his arm made him harder. Well, he’s not a masochist but somehow, he liked his arm being abused. The muffle noises from N heard louder as the next finger entered his hole. N wiggled a bit, feeling uncomfortable and pain. Ravi held him down with his one hand, pressing the older closer to the wall. N moaned - the noise came out muffling - as his pressed on the cold wall. When Ravi satisfied, he pulled his fingers out. N whimpered to the loss making Ravi smirked. “Hold your desire for a bit. The big gift for you will come.” N groaned. Ravi chuckled as his hand busied coating his big with the lube. N released the arm when Ravi’s done.

“ me hard.” N said, shamelessly. Ravi kissed N senselessly as he directed to N’s entrance. N tensed when he felt the tip. Ravi released the lips and kissed the neck instead. N searched for the arm again and bit it hard as Ravi slammed in hard in one go. N cried out of pain. Ravi kissed N’s neck hard, distracting his lover. He didn’t move, wanting N to get use of his size. Not long after that N rolled his hips, giving sign for Ravi to move. Ravi was still devouring N’s neck while he pulled out all the way and pushed in hard. N’s eyes rolled back to the pain, his cries muffled to the arm he was biting. Ravi rolled his hips, searching for the right spot. N pushed him back a bit, making a space and bending his body a bit. Ravi still moved in and out, trying hard to give N the best pleasure.

“Oh , Hakyeon- how come you’re so tight even tho we did this so many times?” Ravi said in between his pants. He rammed harder. N cried a louder tone, Ravi can recognize even though it was muffled. He just knew he hit the right spot, adjusting himself he rammed that spot harder. N’s eyes rolled back, his back arched and his legs wobbled loss in pleasure. Luckily, he had some strength in his arms which pressed against the steamed wall, supporting his weight. Ravi was helping too with his one hand around his waist.

“Won-sik, Wo-nsik. Har-der.” N’s words came out stuck because of the biting. N didn’t care about his drool that kept coming out; he was too overwhelmed with pleasure right then. His own also throbbed, very hard and leaking even without touching - should credit Ravi’s work on his neck and sweet spot abusing. Ravi just kept going on. N’s breathe rushed, he breathed deeper before Ravi can feel the hole tightened around . He knew N was hit with his , as N came the very next second with a muffle cry and clenched muscle. The tightened hole made Ravi burst also; he came not long after that with his one hard last . N shuddered after he came down from his high, feeling Ravi’s seeds filled his hole. Ravi rode his before pulling out, leaving N’s hole leaking. Ravi smiled to the sight and turned N over, safely making leaned N to the wall before he wrapped his fingers around N’s , giving it a few . N mewled to it.

“Yah, what’re you doing?” N warned. Ravi smiled.

“Don’t worry, it’s just an appreciation for you being so good boy today.” N groaned and slapped Ravi’s hand.

“I don’t want another hard on.” N said, pushing Ravi away from him. Ravi chuckled.

“Okay, okay. I still remember the promise of finishing it fast, even though I still want another round.” Ravi said, winking and smirking. N groaned and rolled his eyes. Ravi leaned for a kiss on the forehead. “I love you.”

“Just get dressed. Lucky our clothes are not dirty.” N reached for the tissue and cleaned his thigh. Ravi cleaned the mess on the floor. They get dressed quickly and fixed their hair, also spraying some fragrance for the better air in the bathroom and their sticky body.

After getting done, they stepped out from the bathroom. Leo was the first one noticed the two. He rolled his eyes, already knew what happened behind the door. N just grinned while Ravi casually sat on the chair, looking at the New Year’s meal prepared by Leo. N took the seat beside Ravi. Ken and Hyuk who sat in front of them scrunched up their nose as the taking-too-long-in-the-bathroom couple sat down with an innocent face.

“Don’t show that innocent face of yours. We heard it a bit.” Leo said as he placed the last plate for Hyuk. Hyuk and Ken nodded. Hongbin looked at Ravi beside him.

“No matter how hard you tried to keep N hyung silence, he just never can do that.” Hongbin said. N widened his eyes and reached Hongbin, neck-chopping the visual. His cheeks reddened. Ravi just chuckled over Hongbin’s word. Hyuk grinned while Ken laughed like usually. Leo sighed and sat down, calling over their attention with his piece of information.

“The counting starts.” Leo said and that made everybody stopped, turning to the TV. The countdown had started. VIXX members were counting together.

“Happy New Year, everybody!” Ken chirped first after number 1 shouted. The rest chuckled and wished ‘Happy New Year’ to each other too. Ravi turned to N.

‘Happy New Year, baby.’ N blushed when Ravi whispered to him. The rapper reached his hand and intertwined their fingers. N smiled.

“Happy New Year, Kim Wonsik.”

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

14 February 2016, Morning

“Yah, Kim Ravi! Get up. N hyung is throwing a fit outside. You better fix that!” Ravi groaned as his was abused by his roommate, Hongbin. Ravi rubbed his eyes. “Yah!”

“What?” Ravi grunted, glaring at Hongbin with his sleepy eyes. Hongbin rolled his eyes.

“N hyung. Did you forget its Valentine today? He’s anticipating your plan for the day but knowing you’re still sleeping, he’s obviously mad.” Hongbin said, moving to the mirror as he applied BB creams on his face. Ravi sat up and sighed.

“He knows I’m returning late yesterday. Can’t he think of it a bit?” Ravi groaned, pushing off the entire cover from his body and stood up. Hongbin just shrugged, Ravi turned to him. “You’re going out?

Please log in to read the full chapter