Day 17 : New start

(BxB-Special) Hello Roommates
Please log in to read the full chapter

19 August 2014, 7 AM

The table was silence, not that dead silence but still it didn't feel right. Everybody have their own thought. They all ate their breakfast made by Junhyung that morning without Eunhye. Minhyuk gave excuses that Eunhye is sick. Taka was worried and wanted to see her but Eunkwang told him to let her rest. Sam noticed the uneasiness on their faces but he won't ask, being himself. As they finished their breakfast, N went to send Taka and Sam to their lessons and even to N's dissatisfaction, Ravi followed with the excuses he would sent Sam home as N and Taka had schedule for the drama filming after the lesson. They left the house with Mickey.

"It's already settle." Eunkwang said to Minhyuk. Minhyuk nodded and his eyes trailed to Eunhye's door. Eunhye's whole-day schedule was canceled by Eunkwang's request. The girl didn't want to eat when Minhyuk brought the breakfast for her just now. Thanks to Hyunsik's talent in persuading, Eunhye wanted to drink the whole milk and eat a bit of bread.

"What we can do now?" All BTOB members were down together having a meeting after the kids left. Doojoon also was present there. Hyunseung and Junhyung needed to get ready as they had schedule soon while Yoseob left first by his own as he had a boxing training that morning. Kikwang and Dongwoon were in the kitchen, washing the dishes. As much as Doojoon wanted to stay in the kitchen, but he knew exactly he shouldn't behave like a pathetic jealousy guy then he stayed with BTOB (it still because he wanted to stay close but not obvious). Eunkwang turned to Doojoon. Doojoon exhaled.

"As yesterday we decided to keep it a secret, but apparently Eunhye know about it accidentally. For now, let's keep it from Sam and Taka about Eunhye." Doojoon said. They nodded. "And about Eunhye..."

"We need to find a way to cheer her up again." Minhyuk said while eyeing the crew. He noticed the director was confused with their discussion but they all agreed not to say anything to the crew just yet. Eunkwang noticed Minhyuk's gaze and trailed it. He let out a breath after noticing the same thing.

"Production team." Eunkwang said. Doojoon and the others turned. The crew flustered and the director cleared his throat. Doojoon took a breath and stood up from his seat, making a signal that he wanted to talk with the director. The two walked out the house. Eunkwang exhaled. "I never knew we encountered so many things while doing this variety show."

"And the privacy..." Peniel mumbled. Sungjae eyed his boyfriend. He leaned a bit, whispering.

"What are you thinking?" Peniel turned a bit. Sungjae smirked. Peniel blushed and pushed Sungjae away. Sungjae guffawed, making the others turned. Sungjae grinned while Peniel face-palmed. Eunkwang just shook his head and showed a father smile, knowing the special bond between the two.

Doojoon looked at the director. "PD nim, jeosonghamnida. I think this almost 10 or more requests we have done this whole time, but I really hope the crew will leave the privacy out." The director looked at him.

"If you review the contract again, we already state anything that privacy to the idols and kids or things that will shatter the image, we will edit it out. So, nothing to be worried." Doojoon nodded.

"I hope the crew can keep the secret too." The director smiled.

"No worries, my crew is trustworthy. They knew." Doojoon smiled awkwardly. He doubted how much the trust is when the crew knew what is they are hiding right now. The director patted Doojoon's back. "We're all open-minded, so don't be too scared. Just keep your pants on, that's all." Doojoon turned to the director and looked shock. The director chuckled and winked to him before walking into the house again. Doojoon was left dumbfounded.

Eunkwang saw the director is back and smiling to him. Eunkwang blinked for the sudden change but he didn't ask anything. The group still discussing over a solution to make Eunhye feel better. Minhyuk suggested that they should let Eunhye alone for today and made something for her tomorrow. Sungjae will be checking on Chanhee's schedule, to make sure Eunhye won't see him once she's going to her schedule.

"Then, Sam?" Hyunsik said as Eunkwang told Sungjae to check on Chanhee. They turned silent.

"I will try to talk with her." Minhyuk said. Ilhoon looked at their umma.

"Can I help, hyung?" Minhyuk looked at Ilhoon. Hyunsik did the same. Ilhoon smiled. "Please?"

"Okay." Minhyuk replied and nodded. Ilhoon smiled. From the side, Hyunsik again saw the cut on the lips even though it's not that obvious. After everybody alarmed about Eunhye, Hyunsik didn't have a chance to continue their talks yesterday. When he went to bed, he noticed Changseob who is sleeping at that time had a cut on his lips too. Hyunsik felt something is going on and he was afraid that Ilhoon is keeping it to himself again. Far from Ilhoon's doubt, Hyunsik actually trusted his lover more than his best friend. He knew Changseob is so stubborn, and he doubted that actually Changseob changed. But not wanting Changseob to feel bad, he acted like he trusted his friend fully. Hyunsik didn't break away his eyes from Ilhoon.

Changseob clenched his fist when he caught Hyunsik's eyes on Ilhoon. He hated it so much, it's always been like that even since before. He noticed Hyunsik's eyes always on Ilhoon even though they're talking. From that, he was hinted that his best friend likes that rapper and since then, he started to hate Ilhoon. Doojoon came back to the group. "Any follow up?"

"A bit, we're trying to keep Eunhye from them." Eunkwang answered. Doojoon nodded.

"Okay, I should left Eunhye's matter to you guys. Do the best." Doojoon said and turned as he heard the two maknaes of his group were out from the kitchen. Kikwang was laughing and Dongwoon just smiled on the other side. Doojoon squinted his eyes, a harsh breath was out from his nostril. At the same time, Hyunseung and Junhyung were coming down from upstairs. Kikwang noticed the two and greeted them. Hyunseung smiled to them and caught Doojoon's stare. Somehow he got the feel. Hyunseung rolled his eyes and walked to Doojoon. The other members just watched the dancer's step but then gasped when Hyunseung smacked Doojoon's head at the back. Doojoon winced and looked up, glaring at Hyunseung. Hyunseung placed a smile which makes everybody startled.

"Don't be a fool. Isn't that you want to try at first?" Doojoon stunned. His eyes wandered away. Hyunseung sighed and turned to Junhyung. "Let's go, we gonna be late." Junhyung blinked and nodded. He followed Hyunseung to the door, Hoon already waited for them outside. Kikwang and Dongwoon just looked at Doojoon and Hyunseung back a forth. BTOB members also questioned on what's happening but no one said anything. Kikwang turned to Doojoon.

"Doo hyung, kuenchana?" Doojoon looked up to Kikwang. Kikwang sent a look of worries. Doojoon groaned.

"I'm fine. That stupid Hyunseung." Doojoon rolled his eyes and left. Kikwang blinked, Dongwoon just looked at the leaving leader. The two stayed on their feet up till Minhyuk called them.

 

 

Somewhere in Seoul

Sam stifled a yawn in the middle of doing his exercise, the private tutor is going to the restroom and left him to do some exercises. Sam sighed in boredom. Reaching his bag, he took out his phone. No message or call. He pouted, he guessed the other is busy. The teacher came back and Sam put back the phone into the bag. "Sorry for making you waiting. Is it okay with the exercise?" The teacher asked. Sam just nodded uninterestedly to the young lady. The girl just smiled. Even Sam is cold with her, but somehow she likes the boy's charm and becoming his fans.

"So let's continue." The teacher said and Sam let her see his works. She scanned through the answer and nodded. "Okay, that's conclude our English lesson. Let's move to Mathematics." The teacher placed English book aside and took out Mathematics. Sam just waited for her.

The lesson went for another hour. Sam did feel bored and tired but he didn't show it. It's just his nature, he disliked to give up on the middle and just kept going on. "Okay, that's for the lesson. And here handout for your homework." Sam nodded and just took the paper. The teacher smiled. "And someone is waiting you outside." Sam looked up.

"Don't try to be funny. That's must be Ravi hyung." The teacher chuckled.

"True. Go, Ravi oppa fell asleep outside." Sam got up and took his bag, walking to the door. He pushed the door opened and saw Ravi slept on the chair beside the door. He went closer to the rapper to wake him up but stopped as he heard someone called his name, whispering. He turned and blinked in surprise when he saw Chanhee few steps before him, smiling brightly. Sam snapped from his surprise state and turned around, looking out if someone's there. Chanhee just smiled softly, knowing why Sam is worried. Sam turned to him again, mouthed something.

"What are you doing here?"

"Seeing you obviously." Sam wrinkled, eyeing Ravi in the meanwhile. Just good for them, Ravi is the well-known heavy sleeper. "He still sleeping. Come here, closer."

"Channie." Sam looked at him. Chanhee pouted.

"I said I miss you and I will find a way to meet you. Well, I accidentally know your schedule today....so I came." Sam looked at Ravi for a glance. In quick seconds, Sam went to Chanhee and pulled the elder to somewhere else. Chanhee hid a smile behind the younger. Sam stopped when they were hidden at a corner. Sam looked at Chanhee.

"I never expect you to come here. What if Ravi hyung didn't sleep? Or someone else see you here." Sam looked around again. Chanhee eyed the younger.

"I wait for the perfect time, okay? Loose yourself a bit, relax. No one is here." Chanhee said. Sam turned to him. A low sigh was out from his mouth.

"You're too stubborn." Chanhee pouted.

"Because I miss you too much." Chanhee grinned. Sam looked away, blushing. "Don't you miss me too?"

"I-I, ugh. Stop it hyung." Chanhee chuckled and touched Sam's head. Sam pouted looking away.

"Aww, I'm hurt. Here I am in front of you, why you're looking away?" Chanhee said in sulking tone. Sam turned to him, just to be surprised by a sudden kiss on his cheek. Sam stiffened. Chanhee grinned. Sam blushed deeper red. "I love your blushing face."

Sam looked down, hiding his red face. Chanhee just smiled and pulled Sam closer, clasping the younger into his arms. Due to height difference, Sam's head perfectly leaned onto Chanhee's chest. Sam hid his face into the chest and moved his arms slowly, hugging the other. Chanhee smiled, he believed like people around him said, Sam changed a bit. Yes, he is because the younger never hug him back before when he hugged the younger. "I wish we could spent more time together..." Chanhee said. Sam looked up.

"I'm sorry." Chanhee shook his head. Bringing up his hand, he ruffled Sam's hair.

"It's okay." Chanhee smiled. He suddenly remembered something. Pulling something out from his coat's pocket, he loosened the hug. Sam looked puzzle. Chanhee smiled to the younger. "Here."

A medium sized box was shown to Sam. Sam looked at Chanhee. "What is it?" Chanhee took Sam's hand and placed the box. He pinched Sam's cheek lightly, making the younger shot him a glare. Chanhee chuckled.

"That's your punishment for breaking my present for you." Sam blinked. Chanhee smiled. "I got you a new one, because I know you love to hear music, that's a part of your life. And it's more convenient if you have this." Sam opened the box and stunned to see the latest white I-pod in the box. Sam looked up to the elder, wanting to say something but his voice stuck. Chanhee just smiled lovingly to see Sam's face. "Don't ever break it okay? It's just like breaking my heart." Chanhee said with a pout. Sam stared at him before lunged for a hug. Chanhee giggled.

"Gomawo...mianne, Channie."

"It's fine. I don't care if I have to buy the same thing over and over again, enough with you be with me." Chanhee said. Sam hugged the elder tighter. Chanhee just smiled.

 

 

In the van

Junhyung looked at Hyunseung since the van moved. He was puzzled about earlier incident. Hyunseung opened his eyes as he noticed the eyes on him. Junhyung startled when Hyunseung turned to him and looked away. Hyunseung plugged out one of the earphones. "Why?" Junhyung bit his lips and turned back to Hyunseung. Hyunseung raised his brow.

"Why?" Hyunseung wrinkled. Junhyung took a breath. "Why you do that to Doojoon just now? What do you mean?" Junhyung asked. Hyunseung turned to his phone and stopped the song. He turned back to Junhyung.

"Just." This time Junhyung wrinkled. Hyunseung exhaled. "Don't you see Doojoon fall down bit by bit from his stand?" Junhyung looked at the dancer in puzzlement. "Dongwoon." Junhyung blinked.

"You mean..."

"You know your best friend a lot, Junnie. So you must know the real character of that leader." Junhyung nodded. Hyunseung exhaled. "We all stuck at the same point."

"We all could make to another point." Hyunseung looked at Junhyung. Junhyung stared at him. "Why don't you try to like me?" Hyunseung stared at Junhyung.

"Jun...that's..."

"If...if we're the first to break the circle, it will go better." Hyunseung clenched his fist.

"Do you think it's easy? Then why don't you try to like Yoseob too?" Junhyung frowned.

"What...I can't..."

"It's similar, Jun! You expect me to forget my feeling for Doo then like you? How about you then? Why don't you start to break the circle first and like Yoseob instead?" Hyunseung hissed. Hoon looked up to the mirror when he heard the harsh tone from Hyunseung but he couldn't hear the words. The two were talking in mumbles, just for two of them to be heard. Junhyung sighed and rubbed his face.

"What do you expect me to think, Hyunseung? We're all too far into cautious level. Do you see our genuine smile now? No, no, Hyunseung. We're all acting to the point I think we could give out the award. I feel suffocated, Hyunseung." Junhyung sighed. Hyunseung exhaled.

"That's the price, Junhyung. That's it, if we still want to keep Beast on. For sake of our fans." Hyunseung inhaled. "I already can tell from the start we will be like this, for that reason I want to leave, Junhyung. But I feel guilty too, because of our fans, our friendship and you guys effort to make it right. I know exactly we will be like this, and sooner or later, someone will burst out like you are doing right now. I just hope it's not Doojoon and I hope we could handle it." Hyunseung continued. Junhyung closed his eyes.

"I'm sorry for earlier."

"I understand for now, Jun. But I hope you can help to fix us, so you and all of them including me won't feel suffocated like what you're feeling now." Junhyung nodded and tried to empty his mind by closing his eyes tight. Hyunseung exhaled and played the song again, plugging back the earphones. Hoon took a glance when the air was silence. He wrinkled a bit to see the intense on their face. 'What happen to them?'

 

 

Heaven

As Junhyung already prepared the lunch for them and asked Eunkwang to heat it up when the lunch time came, they ate the lunch quietly and the remaining four VIXX members went to their schedule. They scheduled to attend a radio show together. Hyunsik were put to make Eunhye eats her lunch and that vocalist succeed half way as Eunhye ate half of the plate. Minhyuk entered the room after Hyunsik was out, Eunkwang asked him to talk with the girl. Minhyuk smiled to Eunhye when the girl turned to the door. Eunhye turned her body away and pulled the cover over her. Minhyuk walked and sat on the bed. "Eunhye ah.."

Eunhye stayed silent. Minhyuk reached to her and pulled the cover a bit. Eunhye just let him do so. "Eunhye ah, can we talk?" Eunhye didn't answer again. Minhyuk exhaled. "Eunhye ah, are you okay? You need to let it out. Oppa will help you."

"What you can do?" Eunhye said coldly. Minhyuk looked at her as the girl turned her body to him. Minhyuk flashed a smile even though he was hurt to see the puffy eyes of her. Eunhye looked at him.

"I don't know what can I do but you shouldn't keep everything all to yourself." Eunhye huffed and sat up. Minhyuk just looked at her.

"Oppa..." Eunhye looked at him. "I don't know what to do. I...I mean..."

"I know it's hard because you know Chanhee likes a boy and..." Eunhye bit her lips.

"I'm totally okay with that fact, oppa. But...I was mad of myself." Minhyuk raised his brow. Eunhye exhaled. "Because I didn't know. Because I show I like Chanhee...and I feel bad for Sam." Minhyuk stunned. He never expect Eunhye will think over that, so matured for a girl in her age.

"I never thought..."

"Kids like us know the best about pain, reality and loneliness, oppa. Just like idols and adults do. Even we're still young."

"You're so kind." Minhyuk opened his arms. Eunhye smiled and moved for a hug. "I'm proud of you."

"Don't worry oppa, I will try to heal myself." Eunhye said. Minhyuk nodded. "But I need some time..."

"It's okay, oppa will help." Eunhye hugged the elder tighter.

"I never regret that I join this show, or being a Melody. Because I have so many caring oppas, even I am the only child in the family." Minhyuk smiled. Eunhye pulled back. "I like you the best, umma." Minhyuk chuckled and placed a soft peck on the forehead. Eunhye just smiled.

 

 

Hyunsik took Ilhoon's hand, who trying to walk away. They were upstairs. Ilhoon was in the room earlier and wanted to get some water, while Hyunsik purposely waited at the upstairs lounge as everybody watched TV downstairs. He just found a perfect time to talk with his dear lover. Ilhoon turned to Hyunsik. "Waeyeo, hyung?" Ilhoon asked, avoiding Hyunsik's eyes. The elder sighed and pulled Ilhoon to one of the closet room. He didn't want anyone to disturb them this time. Ilhoon snapped and pulle

Please log in to read the full chapter