Day 1 : New day

(BxB-Special) Hello Roommates
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N: Well, telling you guys first, I will never mention about the camera at all starting from this chapter unless necessary. Just bare in mind the staffs and the cameras always there with them. Okay? ^^ ouh, and if you noticed, the date is not yet coming when I updated this chapter. Yeah, just assume it's already pass. :P

3 August 2014, 6 AM

Room 1

Doojoon groaned when his alarm rang beside his ears. He turned it off and rose up from the bed. He rubbed his eyes sleepily and looked at the maknae who sleeping across him. He plastered a smile when Dongwoon rubbed his cheeks, feeling disturbed with the sound just now. Doojoon stood up and stretched up. He looked at the camera and waved his hand, giggling. "My morning face, do you like it Beauties?" Doojoon went into the bathroom, washing his face and brushing his teeth.

"Woonie, Sungjae ah, Peniel. Wake up." Doojoon called as he stepped up from the bathroom. Dongwoon groaned and rolled to the wall while the other two youngest in the room didn't flinch. Doojoon took his phone and opened a file. The managers did send to all leaders on everybody's schedule. Doojoon nodded a bit.

"Sungjae ah, Sungjae ah." Doojoon patted Sungjae's arm. Sungjae moved a bit and opened his eyes. "You have schedule with Minhyuk today, so you should get ready earlier." Sungjae rubbed his eyes and sat on his bed. Doojoon flashed a smile and moved to the door. "Help me waking up those two for breakfast." Doojoon said and left the room to go to the kitchen.

Room 2

Yoseob woke up early than he expected. Maybe it's a new place to him, he can't sleep properly that night. Yoseob heard noises. 'Or probably because of that snore.' Yoseob chuckled. He got down the bed and went to the bathroom, refreshing himself. Upon the water sound, Kikwang and Ken stirred from their sleeps. Ken sat on the bed, noticing Kikwang also awake.

"Morning, Kikwang hyung." Kikwang looked up to Ken while rubbing his eyes. He then noticed the snore.

"Morning. Hum, I never know that was loud." Ken blinked. Kikwang pointed to Ravi. Ken looked down and then giggled.

"I hope hyung won't suffer because of him." Kikwang shrugged, at that time Yoseob stepped from the bathroom. Kikwang looked at Yoseob, a bit flushed to the sight, y. "Ouh, Yoseob hyung is awake." Yoseob nodded. Kikwang stood up and occupied the bathroom later. Yoseob looked at Ken.

"I was a bit surprise to the loudness." Yoseob commented. Ken giggled while going down from the upper bunk.

"Did you unable to sleep hyung?" Yoseob shook his head.

"Maybe I still need to be comfortable with the new place, nothing to do with his loud snore." Ken nodded. As Kikwang stepped out from the bathroom, Ken sat on Ravi's bed who sticking to the wall.

"Ravi~ Ravi~" Ken slapped patted Ravi's back. Ravi grunted and snuggled more to his pillow. Ken sighed and pinched Ravi's arm hard. Ravi winced and quickly awake.

"AUW! That's hurt." Ravi groggily whined.

"Wake up, that's the instant way to make sure you're awake." Ken said, rolling his eyes. Ravi pouted and sat up when Ken moved to the bathroom.

"N hyung is better than you, hyung!" Ravi pouted again. Kikwang and Yoseob just chuckled, making Ravi aware of the elders presence. Quickly his cheeks turned red. "Erk...morning, hyungs." Kikwang and Yoseob smiled. Ken popped out his head from the bathroom.

"Nmm hyumm ism pammperm yom tom muchm (N hyung is pampering you too much)..." Ken mumbled with toothbrush in his mouth. Ravi mentally slapped his forehead to see his hyung.

"Brush your teeth first, hyung." Ravi said. Ken pulled back into the bathroom while Ravi groaned. Kikwang and Yoseob chuckled.

Room 3

An alarm heard, making the whole room stirred from their deep sleep. Hyuk's phone was ringing loud, Hyuk quickly turned off the alarm. He sleepily sat on the bed. Hyunseung and Junhyung already started to sat, waking up from the loud alarm. Hyuk got down the bed. "Um, morning Junhyung hyung, Hyunseung hyung." Hyuk greeted. The two nodded while Hyuk went to the bathroom. Hongbin woke up when the water started to run.

"You have schedule today, Junnie?" Junhyung shook his head.

"Tomorrow we will have group schedule, right?" Hyunseung nodded.

"Yeah, for Beautiful Show." Hyunseung said. Junhyung noticed Hongbin already awake.

"Morning, Hongbin." Hongbin blinked.

"Ouh, morning Junhyung hyung." Hyunseung stood up when Hyuk went out from the bathroom. "You already awake, Hyuk?"

"His alarm woke us up." Hyunseung commented before got into the bathroom. Hyuk just grinned.

"Sorry if it's disturbing. I should change the sound." Junhyung shook his head.

"It's okay, at least we're getting up." Junhyung said. Hyuk nodded, Hongbin just rubbed his face to make him more awake. Hyuk looked up to the camera.

"Um, it's recording. Our bare face and morning face are revealed..." Hyuk said. Hongbin jumped and hid his face with the pillow.

"Chincha?" Hongbin asked. Hyuk nodded. Junhyung shrugged.

"You should expect it since they told the camera is on almost 24-hours." Junhyung commented. Hongbin slowly removed the pillow. Hyuk smiled.

"You always look great, don't worry hyung." Hyuk said. Hongbin blushed.

"Shut up." Junhyung and Hyuk chuckled.

Kids' room

Minhyuk awake when he heard noises outside. He rubbed his eyes and went down the bed, saw N was still sleeping on the lower bunk. He turned to Leo, still sleeping as well at the single bed. Minhyuk smiled a bit to see the kids also sleeping peacefully. Minhyuk went out the room slowly and moved to the source of noises.

"Ouh, you're awake." Doojoon greeted when Minhyuk popped at the kitchen door. Minhyuk rubbed his eyes.

"Hm, yeah. Hyung is the main chef for today." Doojoon nodded. "Need help, hyung?" Doojoon smiled.

"Still fine right now, how about you go and make sure everybody is awake? We should have breakfast on 7. You have schedule with Sungjae right? Get ready as well." Minhyuk blinked.

"Um, yeah. I forgot...okay, hyung." Minhyuk went out the kitchen and returned to his room. He wanted to wake up N for a help. Minhyuk spotted N already awake. "You're awake." N turned.

"Ouh, yeah. Just now. Doojoon hyung is in the kitchen?" Minhyuk nodded.

"He asked to make sure everybody awake for the breakfast? Can you help hyung? Because I also need to get ready for my schedule today." N took his phone and checked the schedule.

"You, Sungjae, Changseob and Ilhoon have the morning schedule. I will make sure this to wake up first. You can go ahead to wash up, I will wake them all." N said. Minhyuk mouthed thank you and dashed into the bathroom with towel. N walked to Leo's bed. "Leo ah." N called. Leo moved a bit, N patted his back.

"Ireona, Leo." Leo grunted and sat on the bed. He rubbed his eyes. N then went out from the room. Doojoon saw N who was going up when he wanted to place the food in the dining room. "Ouh, morning hyung." Doojoon smiled.

"Yeah, morning. Wake up the others, breakfast almost ready. Ouh, yeah. Is Taka awake yet?" Doojoon asked. N shook his head. "Okay, I will wake him. He has schedule too." N nodded and climbed the spiral stairs. He arrived on the first floor and intended to attack Room 1.

"Breakfast almost ready, awake up~" N cooed while opening the door. Dongwoon and Peniel peeked.

"We're awake and will come down soon." N nodded to them.

"Sungjae is in the shower?" Dongwoon nodded. N then left the room and went to Room 3, across Room 1.

"Breakfast almost ready, awake up~" N cooed the same greeting. Hyuk was standing near the door smiled to N.

"Morning hyung, everybody already awake." Hyuk said. N nodded and left the room, moving to Room 4. He cooed the same greeting while opening the door. But no one was awake in the room. N huffed. He moved to Eunkwang, getting the leader first.

"Eunkwang ah. Wake up, it's already morning and breakfast is almost ready." N patted Eunkwang's back. Eunkwang whimpered and opened his eyes.

"N." N smiled.

"Wake up. I need you to check on Eunhye's schedule for today too." Eunkwang sat on the bed with sleepy state and clumsily looked on his phone, he already put on Eunhye's schedule into his phone.

"She had afternoon schedule." N nodded while he got Ilhoon. Ilhoon easily awake when N reminded his schedule. Hyunsik was awake to N's voice waking up Ilhoon. Changseob started to stir from his sleep when N repeatedly patted him.

"Ilhoonie and Changseob should get ready fast, you guys have schedule." N said before leaving the room. He was about to go to Room 2, but someone already out from the room. Yoseob.

"Ouh, Yoseob ssi..um. Everybody is awake there?" Yoseob nodded. He looked around.

"Everybody still in the morning mood?" N chuckled.

"Quite of it. Doojoon hyung already prepared the breakfast, I think it's almost done. Come down soon." Yoseob nodded. N walked down the stairs again, aiming to help Doojoon.

 

 

All of them finished the breakfast and Minoh came to fetch Sungjae, Minhyuk, Ilhoon and Changseob to their respective schedule. All VIXX members were crowding the lounge, playing games on TV with Leo listened to his songs on the couch. Beast members except Doojoon who went to sent Taka to his schedule together with Hoon, Eunkwang and Hyunsik were watching TV at the living room. Peniel was playing with Eunhye on the other side.

"Peniel oppa." Peniel looked at her. Eunhye pouted a bit. "Can we play in the pool?" Eunhye asked with aegyo. Peniel looked at Eunhye for a while. Peniel smiled a bit.

"Ask Eunkwang hyung." Eunhye smiled and got up to Eunkwang. Eunhye got on Eunkwang's lap which made the latter startled. Eunkwang raised his brow.

"Yes, Eunhye?"

"I want to play in the pool." Eunhye said. Eunkwang thought for a while and looked up to the clock.

"Okay, but don't tired yourself. You have schedule in the afternoon." Eunkwang said. Eunhye smiled and nodded. Eunkwang looked at Hyunsik. "Go and accompany her." Hyunsik nodded. Peniel wanted to join them. Eunhye went to change her cloths and then walked to the pool, Hyunsik and Peniel already waited for her.

"Auww, you're so cute in that floral swimsuit." Hyunsik said. Peniel nodded as he was recording them. Eunhye made an aegyo to them. Both laughed in delight. Hyunsik reached out to Eunhye after he settled the pool. Eunhye wrapped her small arms around Hyunsik's neck and piggy-backed by Hyunsik in the water. Hyunsik swirled around, Eunhye chuckled when she touched the water. Hyunsik and Eunhye spent a wonderful time in the water. Peniel just smiled while he soaked in his legs into the water.

"Hyung, you looked like a mermaid." Peniel said. Eunhye laughed.

"So handsome mermaid oppa, bring me to swim around~" Eunhye said. Hyunsik just smiled and swam. Eunhye giggled and was happy.

"Look so happy outside there." Dongwoon commented when they heard Eunhye's delightful laughter. The other nodded. Eunkwang got up and then joined them to play the water.

"Ouh, Eunhye and Hyunsik hyung play in the pool." Hyuk said when he went to see from the balcony. N looked up.

"Ouh, yeah. That's her voice. Ah! I'm dead~" N said when his character beaten up by Ravi. Ravi grinned. N pouted. Hyuk came in again and took N's controller, challenging Ravi. Ravi took it and they started the game. Ken and Hongbin on the other hand already tired on cheering as Ravi kept winning all of them. Ken turned and smiled to see Leo on the couch. He went closer and came on ideas to annoy Leo.

Leo groaned when someone poked his cheeks. He knew exactly who did it and opened his eyes slightly, smacked Ken's head. "Ouch. Um, Leo hyung mad. Ot-otto-ottokajji~" Ken cooed. Leo rolled his eyes and got up, ignoring the younger. N who noticed Leo went to the stairs suddenly said.

"Leo, check on Sam in the room. He must be boring." N said. Leo just nodded slightly and went down. Hongbin suddenly cheered when Hyuk almost killed Ravi's character, drawing N's attention to the game again. Ken also cheered on Hyuk.

"NO!" Ravi wailed. Hyuk grinned. N squealed and messed Hyuk's hair while Ken squealed in his ajumma's tone. Hongbin went to hug Hyuk.

"Yeah, you save all of us!" Hongbin said. Hyuk just chuckled. Ravi pouted on the other side. Hyuk turned to him.

"Auw, hyung. Don't sulk and pout. It doesn't suit you~" Hyuk said. Ravi rolled his eyes. N smiled and patted Ravi's head.

"It's just a game tho." Ravi flustered to the small touch. Hyuk looked away when he saw the changing face. He kept himself distracted with Ken's rubbish praise and Hongbin's excessive love. "But I still on Hyukkie's side. You made me lose just now." N stuck out his tongue and lunged to hug Hyuk. Ravi groaned. The four dorks were celebrating without Ravi. Ravi scoffed.

 

 

Leo opened the door slightly after greeted people in the living room. He saw Sam sat on the bed with his tablet in his hand. Leo came into the room, Sam looked up slightly and looked to his tablet again. Leo sat on his bed, looking at Sam. Sensing the stare, Sam began to talk.

"What?" Sam said. Leo just looked at the boy. Sam didn't feel comfortable with the stare looked away. Leo smiled.

"I'm just curious what are you doing alone here." Sam rolled his eyes.

"I'm fine alone. Just call me when the lunch is ready." Sam said and put away his tablet. He lie down and back-facing Leo. Leo stared at the back of the boy. Leo stood up, slowly walking to Sam's bed. Sam opened his eyes when the bed behind him weighted down. He snapped and turned. "What?"

"I just wanna keep you company." Leo said. Sam rolled his eyes.

"I don't need that. Just leave me alone." Sam said and turned back. Leo smiled a bit, his hand reached to touch Sam's hair. Sam flinched.

"I will be here if you need an ear to listen to you or a warm to make you feel better." Leo softly talked. Sam ignored the word and just closed his eyes. Leo still touched Sam's hair and ruffled it a bit. Sam didn't say anything and kept silent. Somehow he enjoyed the intruder's warm. Yes, he felt everyone become an intruder in his life right now. He never wanted any attention or care like this. He didn't like it at all. Leo just kept being there until Sam fallen asleep.

 

 

That lunchtime, all except Eunhye, Eunkwang, Minhyuk, Sungjae and Ilhoon got together in the dining room. They had their lunch a bit late as Doojoon arrived late after accompany Taka to his schedule.

Please log in to read the full chapter