Day 21 : Another storm

(BxB-Special) Hello Roommates
Please log in to read the full chapter

23 August 2014, 6 AM

Minhyuk already up for making breakfast. He prepared some soup and plain rice for today breakfast as most of them today have schedule and he thought of making a heavy breakfast. Minhyuk gasped when someone hugged him from behind, he struggled a bit but stopped once he realized who is the culprit.

"Yah, you scared me." Minhyuk nudged the person lightly. The whimper heard.

"Sorry, Minmin." Minhyuk blushed. He squirmed when a butterfly kiss was given on his neck.

"Eunkwangie...stop it." Eunkwang chuckled.

"Morning, Minmin." Eunkwang hugged him tighter and buried his face onto Minhyuk's shoulder. Minhyuk sighed and tried to push Eunkwang a bit.

"I'm making breakfast, Eunkwang ah. Let me go." Eunkwang shook his head. Minhyuk huffed. "I need to move, pabo." Eunkwang shook his head. "Seo Eunkwang."

"I miss your warmth. Aish, after this let's change your room with Changseob." Eunkwang said. Minhyuk raised his brow.

"For what?"

"So I can snuggle to you?"

"If I can place with Changseob, still we're not sleeping on the same bed." Minhyuk said. Eunkwang looked up and placed his chin on Minhyuk's shoulder. Minhyuk gulped when he could feel the breath beside his ear. His heart thumped hard.

"At least you're in the same room." Minhyuk pried Eunkwang's hand, loosening the hug. Eunkwang pouted to lose the warm.

"No changing room. And excuse me, the soup is calling me." Minhyuk said and released himself from Eunkwang. Eunkwang pouted more, Minhyuk went to stir the soup. The leader went to the rapper again and trapped the younger with his hands both leaning to the counter. Minhyuk stiffened once he could feel the hot breeze next to his neck.

"You're so mean, Lee Minhyuk." Eunkwang said huskily. Minhyuk gulped, a faint blush appeared on his cheeks. Minhyuk didn't have gut to turn anywhere but his soup. Trying to calm himself, he stared at the boiling soup. Not helping at all, Eunkwang moved closer trapping Minhyuk close to the counter. Minhyuk swallowed his gasp as he could feel Eunkwang's hips pressed to his . One of Eunkwang's hands moved to Minhyuk's side, trailing its way down to Minhyuk's thigh. Minhyuk gulped hardly.

"Y-yya-yah! What're you doing?" Minhyuk pushed the naughty hand away. Eunkwang smirked.

"What do you think I'm doing?" Eunkwang whispered in deep voice. Minhyuk gulped.

"Yah, we're in the kitchen, in Heaven, remember?" Minhyuk said, not too loud. Eunkwang chuckled. Minhyuk wrinkled and at instant turned his head slightly looking at Eunkwang.

"I know, Minmin." Eunkwang reached Minhyuk's chin and pulled him for a short kiss before the leader moved away from Minhyuk. "A very sweet morning kiss. Okay, I need to bath." Eunkwang giggled and walked out from the kitchen. Minhyuk blinked and frowned, accessing what's just happening before him. Soon, he bit his lips.

"Damn it, Seo Eunkwang." Minhyuk puffed his cheeks and turned back to the soup. His cheeks tinted pink and his left hand was on his chest. The heartbeat still fast, he mumbled under his breath. 'If I'm ing 6 in the morning, you're so dead Seo Eunkwang.'

After Minhyuk done with the soup and rice also Sam's toast, Hyuk appeared at the kitchen and helped Minhyuk to set the table ready. One by one the others came into the dining room. Once everybody is there, they started to eat. Ever since Hongbin entered the dining room, he kept glancing at Hyuk. He was thinking on how to get Hyuk followed him today. Hongbin already got permission to go home for today as nothing much the producer have for today's recording as most of them had schedule. And it's really a luck as only Hongbin and Hyuk are free today. Ravi who sat beside Hongbin nudged the visual. He whispered.

'You want to ask him now?' Ravi asked. Hongbin shrugged. 'Better now.'

Hongbin bit his lips. Hyuk already finished his breakfast halfway. The rest also was still eating. Eunkwang was staring at Minhyuk where the rapper really embarrassed with the intense gaze. Peniel and Sungjae just shook their head to see the parent couple's stupidness. Really, they're happy for the couple to get together at last, but those two really too sweet too handle. Keo on the other hand was holding hand under the table. They acted like nothing but N took notice of the two hands looking weird from his side. Sam ate silently, Taka talked with Eunhye sometimes.

Ravi nudged Hongbin again. Hongbin bit his lips before stifled a slow call. "Hyuk." Hyuk stiffened once he heard Hongbin called him. N turned to them, the others also turned. Hongbin gulped. Hyuk hummed as N nudged him for not answering but he's not looking. Hongbin inhaled. Ravi patted his thigh, giving strength. "Can you follow me today?" This time, Hyuk looked up. N wrinkled to Hongbin's words. Hyuk's and Hongbin's eyes met. It doubled Hongbin's nervousness but he kept chanting 'now or never' inside. Hyuk swallowed his spit and finally spoke out of curiosity.

"Where? Why?" Hongbin looked at Hyuk with hope.

"Somewhere. You will know if you follow." Hongbin said, trying hard not to crack his voice. Hyuk looked at him. This time Hongbin avoided the eyes. Hyuk remembered the talk Hongbin had with N yesterday, before he left for a bath.

"But what if I don't want?" Hongbin looked up.

"Please. I want you to follow." Hongbin stared into Hyuk's eyes. Hyuk stunned, he saw the determination in Hongbin's eyes. It was like if he doesn't agree to go, Hongbin will do anything to get him going. Hyuk bit his lips. N who got signal from Ravi nudged Hyuk.

"Just go, you're free anyway." N said. Hyuk turned to the leader. N smiled and turned to Hongbin. "Hyuk agree." Hyuk widened his eyes.

"Hyung!"

"No more thinking. Just go." N smiled and patted Hyuk's back. Hyuk wanted to retort but N gave a glare. Hongbin blinked when N suddenly gave a helping hand there. He turned to Ravi. Ravi smiled and mouthed something. 'Thank me later.'

"Ouh, right. Who will bring Sam and Eunhye to their own schedule? Taka will go with me." N asked. They looked at each other. Hyuk quickly in.

"I will go for that." Hongbin blinked. Hyuk turned to him. "Sorry." Hyuk said and back to his food. N blinked and turned to the maknae. Hongbin sighed. Ravi gave a glare to N. N gulped and tried to get Hyuk followed Hongbin but Hyuk managed to retort by using Sam and Eunhye. Somehow, that breakfast ended with Hongbin had to go alone and Hyuk sending Eunhye and Sam to their schedule which fortunately just in the same building. Minhyuk was worried and talked with Eunhye in her room. Eunhye assured the BTOB's umma that she's already fine about Sam and Chanhee and she's letting go Chanhee little by little currently. Minhyuk felt proud and praised Eunhye. Eunhye was just happy with it. One hour after breakfast, Hyuk, Sam and Eunhye left to their schedule with Peniel, Sungjae and Minhyuk on the same ride to their schedule. The rest except Hongbin went with another van a minute later to their respective schedule. All of them didn't forget their self-cam as they needed to fill the air time for today outside. The house was almost empty leaving Hongbin and the crew alone. Not long after that, Hongbin also left, he was going with public transport.

 

 

Beast's dorm, 6.55 AM

Doojoon groaned as his heart throbbed painfully. As soon as he stirred from his sleep, a huge hangover hit him. Doojoon blinked few times, trying to process where he is. Feeling familiar, he just noticed he was in his room in the dorm. Doojoon sighed, trying to remember what he done yesterday to have big hangover like this. Feeling a sudden coldness, he tried to pull his blanket over his body but it stuck. With half-opened eyes, he roamed his hands to remove the thing preventing him pull the blanket. Doojoon stiffened once he felt a warm skin next to him. Fighting his own throbbing head, he peeked to his side. He gasped and fell from the bed due to shock. Because of the loud thud, the sleeping figure whimpered and stirred from his sleep.

"Auch...ugh, hangover." Doojoon heard the hoarse morning voice. "Where am I?"

Just before Doojoon could answer and revealed himself, the door swung opened. Doojoon pulled a pillow to cover his private part. A shriek from the intruder made the hangover of the just-awake two persons worst. "What the hell you two did yesterday?!"

"What the fish hyung? My head is throbbing because of you, Jun hyung." The guy on the bed said. At the same time, another person appeared beside Junhyung. Junhyung noticed his presence and quickly wanted to stop him from looking into the room but he was late. The said person fell to the floor.

"Hyunseung." Tears formed in his eyes. When Doojoon heard the name, he stiffened and looked at the door. He cursed under his breath.

"What the hell...why? Why you...bastard jerk!" Hyunseung roared and sobbed on the floor. Junhyung quickly got to Hyunseung and pulled him up. Junhyung gave a glare at Doojoon, making the leader looked down.

"I never expect you're such a stupid , Yoon Doojoon." Junhyung said and left. The guy on the bed wrinkled once he heard the name. He turned and noticed Doojoon on the floor, shirtless. He wrinkled.

"Hh-hyung?" He stuttered. As a cue, he just realized he was shirtless too. Looking around, he saw yellowish stain on the bed. He widened his eyes and his body shook out of fear. He winced in pain once his body moved slightly, his back pained so much. "Damn, it's...what..." A flashback came into his head.

 

Yesterday night

Beast separated after they got call from the CEO again for a meeting that evening. Doojoon, Dongwoon and Kikwang took the van home to their dorm. Yoseob was on the same ride as he's going to his apartment. Junhyung decided to stay in Cube, wanted to make a song with his friend. Hyunseung also stayed at Cube, deciding to practice dance and sleep in the practice room. The ride was really silent, no one said anything. Hoon who was driving took a glance once a while to them. He was concerned on what's happening with his boys but he can't say much as he had no right to do so. He just hoped they will realize how much they treasured each other.

The van stopped when they reached Yoseob's apartment's basement, Hoon parked the van to a side. Yoseob got off without saying anything, at the same time Hoon got a call and picked up outside, leaving the van as well. Kikwang suddenly went out and followed Yoseob before the guy disappeared into the building. Dongwoon's eyes followed once he saw Kikwang followed Yoseob. He saw the two argued a bit in front of the entrance into the building from inside of the car. At the same time, Hoon returned back into the car.

"Sorry, I'm getting a call. Now, let's go." Hoon said and started the engine. Dongwoon was still looking at the two. Hoon and Doojoon didn't notice the best friend were arguing a bit. Dongwoon widened his eyes and fisted his hands once he saw something. Kikwang kissed Yoseob on the lips. The van was slowly leaving, Dongwoon cursed under his breath, catching Doojoon's attention. Doojoon saw Dongwoon looked outside and he looked as well. Even just a glimpse, but he saw Kikwang and Yoseob. The van left the basement and sight of the two disappeared. Doojoon looked at Dongwoon again. The maknae was biting his lips, clenching his fists tight and his eyes was glassy. Doojoon caught that thanks to the street light. He predicted Dongwoon was furious to see that. Yeah, that maknae likes that handsome dancer.

They arrived the dorm. Hoon just noticed Kikwang wasn't with them. "Where's Kikwang?" Hoon asked as Doojoon got down after Dongwoon. Doojoon turned to Hoon.

"He got down at Yoseob's just now." Doojoon answered and looked forward, Dongwoon walked very quickly into the building. Hoon tapped Doojoon's shoulder.

"I need to go back to the Cube for something. I will fetch you and Dongwoon tomorrow for your schedule with Hyunseung and Junhyung. Go in and rest. You looked terrible, Doojoonie." Doojoon nodded a bit and walked into the building. He then noticed Dongwoon headed out back through the main entrance. Doojoon followed behind without the younger noticed. Dongwoon walked to the convenience store around there and entered. Doojoon hid somewhere and waited for the maknae. Not long after that, the maknae passed by his hiding and walked to the dorm again. Doojoon followed again. Dongwoon entered through the main entrance while Doojoon turned and went from the back entrance. The two met at the elevator.

"Oh? I thought you already in the dorm." Doojoon said first. Dongwoon just hummed. Doojoon took a glance at the plastic bags in Dongwoon's hand. Bottles of soju and cans of beer. "You're drinking tonight?" Doojoon asked as they're entering the elevator. Dongwoon hummed again. "That's so much. You have schedule tomorrow."

"I can handle it."

"Need a drinking buddy?" Doojoon asked out of sudden. Dongwoon turned to the leader. Doojoon wasn't a type to drink, his tolerance was low and his drunken habit is terrible. But Dongwoon was careless about it right now.

"Okay, but you drink one last can in the fridge."

"I know. I'm not good with alcohol, anyway." The elevator opened and the two stepped out. Doojoon opened the door for them and they got in. Dongwoon placed the plastic bags on the table and the TV. The late movie was up. Doojoon went into the kitchen to take the beer and some chips stored in Hyunseung's snack shelf. Doojoon always stole some from there as Hyunseung never say anything when he took it. Well, he knew now why...because...Doojoon sighed and went to the living room, sitting beside Dongwoon on the floor.

"Here some snacks. What a good time having a movie right now." Dongwoon just nodded and reached for the chips in the bowl after sipping the beer. Doojoon also got two big glasses for them. He poured his beer into the glass and sipped a bit. He grimaced. Dongwoon looked at Doojoon.

"Why did I agree hyung to drink with me?" Doojoon just shrugged. Dongwoon sighed and placed his now empty beer can. He took the glass and opened soju bottle. He poured the soju, filling half of the glass. Dongwoon opened the beer can next, filling the glass to the fullest. Doojoon just looked at the maknae.

"Wow."

"Shut up and just drink." Dongwoon said and drank the alcohol in the glass. Doojoon was amazed and at the same time, drank his beer. After two gulps, Doojoon's cheek turned rosy. They just busy filled themselves with alcohol, eating snack while watching the movie at the same time. Without noticing, Doojoon already poured soju into his glass. He got tipsy after one can of beer and not aware of himself getting the soju. Dongwoon also felt light-headed and didn't notice Doojoon was drinking soju. Dongwoon forgot the glass and just drank the soju from the bottle. He was mumbling incoherent words in his drunken state. Doojoon lay back to the couch with a half-filled beer can in his hand.

"What are you saying Dongwoon ah?" Doojoon asked slurry.

"I said, Lee Kikwang is ing retard!" Dongwoon suddenly hollered. He gulped some soju. He continued. "He's cruel, stupid. How could he..." Dongwoon pouted his lips forward. "Kiss Yoseob hyung?" Doojoon looked at Dongwoon with his half-sleepy eyes.

"You're upset?"

"Of course! He...he knows I like him. But why he did that? !" Dongwoon cursed and emptied his bottle. He opened the next one clumsily, his tears fell down. Up till now, he already emptied 2 bottles of soju and 4 cans of beer. By that, Dongwoon already completely drunk. Doojoon sat up straight, a bit shaky because of drunk. He reached for Dongwoon's bottle and took a sip.

"It's nice...the soju." Dongwoon groaned.

"Give me back, you shouldn't drink this." Dongwoon said. Doojoon pried the bottle away.

"No, I'm taking this. You take another." Dongwoon grunted and opened another one. Doojoon smirked when he won over the maknae. They drank from the bottle. Doojoon whimpered when he felt hot out of sudden after he emptied almost all the soju from the bottle. He felt an electricity when he suddenly heard moans. Like a curse, the late movie on the TV had a hot scene in the middle of story. Doojoon grunted once he felt himself to hear the sound from the TV. His half-opened eyes now fixed on the screen. Yeah, Yoon Doojoon easily and get when he's completely drunk, that's why the members never went drink with Doojoon.

Dongwoon still didn't notice the TV nor the Doojoon beside him. He was drown into his agony, hurt and sorrow. His tears were down as he was drinking. A string of curse came out from his mouth incoherently. He emptied the bottle and opened a can of beer. Right then, he heard whimpers and moans. He looked up to the TV and took notice a scene was up, a guy was penetrating the girl. Dongwoon blinked and somehow felt hot out of sudden. But he wasn't . Hearing another whimper that he was sure not from the TV, Dongwoon turned to his side.

*M rated scene alert, skip blue part if you don't like *

Doojoon was rubbing himself, whimpering in pleasure. Dongwoon gulped to the sight, somehow he twitched from the excitement. Doojoon closed his eyes fully, still moving his hand on his clothed member which obviously can be seen. Dongwoon gulped hard when Doojoon let out a soft cry, chanting a name. "Hnngghh, Woonie ah~" Doojoon pressed his own . He let out another cry, calling the same name. Dongwoon blinked, each call of his name made himself twitching in pain. Unconsciously, he also brought his hand to . He whimpered softly once he felt the pressure. He also hardened. The sinful sound from the TV made the imagination went wild. They kept rubbing themselves on the pant they wore. Doojoon moaned painfully as his pant was too tight. Dongwoon groaned as he was watching Doojoon entire time with hawk eyes. Forcing himself to move, he harshly pushed Doojoon to the floor with a thud. Doojoon opened his eyes, just to see Dongwoon was straddling him. Doojoon let out a cry when Dongwoon rubbed his .

"Argghh, Woonie ah~" Dongwoon smirked.

"You're damned , huh?" Dongwoon said huskily. Somehow, he can't control himself. Maybe, maybe because of the alcohol he found Doojoon irresistible right now. Dongwoon leaned down and abused Doojoon's lips. Doojoon gladly accepted that and grabbed Dongwoon's lock tight, the maknae. The two aggressively kissed and Dongwoon whimpered every time their rubbed together. By each second, the maknae felt breathless and needy, he was weakened by lust. Doojoon can't get enough and extremely right then. The leader flipped them, he now straddled the maknae. They never broke the kiss, Dongwoon's hand roamed on Doojoon's back while Doojoon trailed his hand down, trying to put off the maknae's pant. One swift move, Doojoon got Dongwoon in his boxer. His hand moved up, Dongwoon shivered as the hot touches roamed around his abs. Their lips separated once Doojoon pulled up Dongwoon's shirt. Doojoon pulled off his shirt too before back to kiss the maknae. Dongwoon rested his hands on Doojoon's chest, clawing it every time their pressed together. Doojoon trailed the kiss to the neck, and leaving mark all over the place. Dongwoon squirmed, his hands moved down, wanting to remove Doojoon's pants. Doojoon stopped the hands and pulled it to wrap around his nape. Dongwoon did what he was signaled to, Doojoon moved up to kiss his lips again. Doojoon moved his legs and switched their position now with Dongwoon's legs wrapped around his waist.

Getting what Doojoon wants, Dongwoon clung to Doojoon with their mouth busied each other. Doojoon wrapped his hands around Dongwoon and slowly got on his knees with Dongwoon was clinging to him like a koala. Doojoon placed Dongwoon on the table, knocking off some empty cans of beer, but there's one not empty and the beer spilled. The two were careless and kept kissing. Dongwoon loosened his wrapping legs and hands, Doojoon moved to kiss his shoulder. Doojoon pulled off his pant, leaving himself in boxer. They parted, Dongwoon his lips when he saw the obvious big under the boxer. His own member twitched. Doojoon trailed a kiss on his chest down to his stomach with his two hands played with the s. Dongwoon lay back and arched his back for the pleasure. He moaned loudly for the first time. Doojoon groaned painfully to the moan and rushed his lips to kiss the clothed member. Dongwoon gasped and his hand grabbed Doojoon's hair. Doojoon released the hard and red s, his hands now pulled down Dongwoon's boxer. Dongwoon lifted his and now sprung out freely. Doojoon gulped hard.

" me hyung, what're you waiting for?" Dongwoon groaned as Doojoon kept gawking at his . Doojoon grunted and abruptly took Dongwoon's length into his mouth. Dongwoon moaned loud, pleasured by the hotness. Doojoon unhesitatingly took the whole and bobbed his mouth up and down. Dongwoon groaned, grunted. He yanked Doojoon's head harshly and deep-throated the leader. Doojoon gagged when the head of the thick hit his throat. The vibration sent Dongwoon to the edge. Dongwoon growled and into Doojoon's mouth. Doojoon kept gagging and that made Dongwoon burst. He cummed hard inside Doojoon's mouth, Doojoon gulped a part of it and the rest dripped down from his mouth. Dongwoon panted as he was recovering from the high. Doojoon the limping member, emptying Dongwoon completely. Once Dongwoon finished, he pulled Doojoon's head up for a kiss. Doojoon pushed his tongue inside Dongwoon's mouth. Dongwoon got a taste of himself. Once they parted, Doojoon picked Dongwoon up in bridal style and entered their room.

Doojoon kicked the door close and put Dongwoon on his bed. Dongwoon sighed, Doojoon reached for something from a drawer. Dongwoon noticed what it is. Lube. "How did you have that?" Dongwoon asked.

"Just in case I get a laid." Doojoon answered with a smirk. Dongwoon rolled his eyes. Doojoon knelt below Dongwoon's legs and pulling the two limbs wrapped around his waist. Doojoon got down and Dongwoon's inner thigh, playing with the balls. Dongwoon groaned, he can feel hardened again. Doojoon moved and kissed Dongwoon hungrily. Dongwoon touched Doojoon's bare body, roaming down and noticing Doojoon still had his boxer on. With a bit hardship and guide by Doojoon, he got to pull off the boxer. Now, it's his time gawking at the thick and big before his eyes. Doojoon smirked. "Like what you see and soon to get in your hole?"

". You're so big." Dongwoon said, hardened more. Doojoon smirked. He got the lube back and wanted to coat his fingers with it but Dongwoon stopped him. Doojoon turned. "Let's go raw." Doojoon widened his eyes.

"Wh-what?"

"Just do it, now." Dongwoon felt really at that time, can tell.

"No, at least if you're rushed, no preparation?" Doojoon said. Dongwoon sighed and nodded. Doojoon put a good amount of lube on his palm and coated his big . Dongwoon gulped hard, half-excited half-scared. Once Doojoon done, the leader gave a kiss to Dongwoon. Dongwoon whimpered and tensed when Doojoon's tip touched his entrance. Doojoon distracted the maknae with a kiss shower around the torso. Dongwoon loosened up and Doojoon entered at once. Dongwoon let out a straggle cry and grabbed Doojoon's arms. Doojoon didn't move and kept kissing Dongwoon's neck. Dongwoon clawed Doojoon's forearms. Doojoon was careless about that and kept helping Dongwoon to calm down. Dongwoon whimpered.

"Move." Dongwoon whispered and Doojoon quickly compiled. He moved slowly at first, with Dongwoon still adjusted to the size. Doojoon tried to get the correct angle. "Damn! Ahh~ nghh...hyung, there!" Dongwoon cried out of top pleasure. Doojoon smirked once he found the prostrate and kissed Dongwoon on the lips. Dongwoon's moans muffled into his mouth, he was abusing Dongwoon's hole rapidly and hit the prostrate dead on.

"Ahh, ahh, ahh...." Dongwoon moaned when Doojoon his and one of the hand played with the other. The big pleasure now really drove him crazy. The hole was abused, his sensitive s were treated well. Dongwoon moaned shamelessly, filling the whole room with his moans. The skin-slapping and panting also echoed in the room. Doojoon growled each time Dongwoon's entrance clenched around his . He really was at the edge, while Dongwoon also almost again.

"Woonie ah...you're tight...ahh, I can't hold it."

"Fill me up now, handsome." Dongwoon said in between his moan. One last , Doojoon filled Dongwoon's hole. Dongwoon squirmed in pleasure and spurted out his seeds, coating Doojoon's bare chest. Doojoon still moved in the warm hole, emptied himself before collapsing on top of Dongwoon, calmed down from his high. Dongwoon's member still leaked after the high as it was neglected. Dongwoon had no energy to do anything after the second time. Doojoon kissed the maknae.

"I love you, Dongwoon ah." Doojoon whispered after he pulled back. Dongwoon hummed sleepily and dozed off, his energy was zero. Doojoon moved slightly with his remaining strength, covering their body with his blanket. Soon he dozed off too, hugging the maknae tight.

 

Junhyung looked at the maknae and leader with a sharp gaze. Hyunseung was in his room, sleeping in tears after Junhyung calmed him down. "I can guess you're drunk last night." Junhyung said. Doojoon sighed and nodded. Dongwoon was sitting uncomfortably beside Doojoon. His back was really painfully, at least lessen a bit after the pill given by Doojoon. The two were still had the hangover but not so st

Please log in to read the full chapter