D-day - To the interview

(BxB-Special) Hello Roommates
Please log in to read the full chapter

VIXX dorm

The camera walked to the voices in a room. It spotted N, Ravi and Ken. N noticed the camera, holding by their main manager. N waved his hand, knowing that camera is for Hello Roommates. "N-morning! Byulbit, are you awake yet?" N looked at the time. "Ouh, maybe some already awake!"

"What are you doing, N?" The manager asked. N pointed to the bag near his feet.

"Ken and Ravi didn't finish packing up for the moving yesterday." N turned to Ravi and Ken. "I'm helping them."

"Morning Starlight! K-K-Kenjumma is here!" Ken waved his hand to the camera.

"Why you didn't pack yesterday, Ken?" Ken pouted.

"I don't know what to bring." Ken said. N was folding his shirt. Ken helped. "So, N hyung help me!" Ken chirped. N rolled his eyes. Ravi zipped his bag. N turned.

"I'm done." Ravi said. N nodded.

"Go and wait with others. I do tell Leo to ask the maknaes put their bags in the van already." Ravi nodded and walked out with his bag. The camera recorded N and Ken who were bickering about Ken's hoodie.

"No need to bring this. You packed so much hoodie already." Ken pouted.

"But this is my favourite hoodie!" N scoffed.

"Your bag almost full, Ken." N pulled the hoodie to place it in the closet again but Ken whined. The manager sighed.

"They always bicker over small things like this. Fans, it's just a small and normal between them. Let's get to the other members." The camera turned and walked to the main door. Going out, the camera searched the other members at the car. The camera spotted Hyuk first.

"Ouh, camera! Hi uri Byulbit!" Hyuk waved his hand and went to the camera closer. He pouted and whispered. "Byulbit, Kong hyung ordered me to do everything today. Sobs!" Hongbin who was near raised his brow.

"What did you say Hyuk?" Hyuk grinned and hid behind the manager. The camera caught Hongbin. Hongbin looked at the camera.

"Don't believe Hyuk's word. Both of us just do our jobs to get the bags in the car and Hyuk talked nonsense." Hongbin confessed. Hyuk came to beside him.

"Hongbin is lying." Hongbin head-locked Hyuk.

"Hey, why you say that? I'm not." Hyuk giggled and tried to release his head from Hongbin.

"Kidding, kidding. Let me go hyung!" Hyuk whined. The camera turned and saw Leo was putting N's bag into the car. The camera walked to him.

"Put all the bags already?" Leo turned to his manager.

"Oh, yeah." Leo said in soft tone and arranged the bags nicely.

"Still have Ken's bag." Leo nodded.

"I will make a room." Leo said. Ravi came beside Leo. And then Ken and N's voice heard. Ken came and gave his big bag to Leo. Ravi helped on making the room and the bag successfully into the car. The camera was passed to N. Their manager went to the driver's seat. N turned to s.

"Into the car! Ohh, I'm excited to see our roommates." N said. Ken chirped a yes while the maknaes giggled. The maknaes line sat at the back with Hyuk in the middle and Ravi on his left, Hongbin on his right. Leo took the seat in front of Ravi and Ken got in after. N took the seat beside driver. N the camera and shot himself.

"Hi, Byulbit. We're heading to the interview place now. Who's excited?!" N asked and turned the camera to the others. The maknaes line cheered and Ken made his ahjumma's tone. Leo already put on his earphones and got into his own world. N smiled. "I'm excited too. It felt nice to have new friends, even though I'm quite nervous. Our CEO said it's sunbae, so we need to be good. Arasseo, guys?" They nodded. "Let each of members say something." The camera passed to Ken. Ken passed to Hyuk.

"The youngest first!" Ken said. Hyuk smiled to the camera.

"Ouh, um. I hope all of us can make the show is a success one and fun to watch for the fans. And hope VIXX can get new experience and have a good relationship with the roommates." N and Ken awed Hyuk.

"Indeed our matured maknae. Now, Hongbin!" Ken said. Hyuk recorded Hongbin. Hongbin smiled awkwardly to the camera.

"Hyuk said everything already but I wanna add, I hope all of us have fun as well." Hongbin winked. Ravi and Ken groaned. Hongbin chuckled. He turned the camera to Ravi. Hyuk smiled a little bit happier. Ravi waved his hand to the camera.

"Hi, this is VIXX Ravi, the rapper. Ouh, well. Hyuk did great with his speech and I'm speechless. But nevertheless, I hope everyone have fun in this three months and a lot of experience we gonna remember. Also no one get hurt." Ravi said. Hyuk smiled. Ken took the camera.

"Hello, hello! This is K-K-K-Ke-Kenjumma! Oh, um. What should I say?" Ken grinned awkwardly. N sighed.

"Just say something." N said. Ken blinked.

"Oh,ott-ottokkaji? I'm excited so much right now. We got to know we will stay with sunbaes, so I'm nervous as well. Ooo-Otto-Ottokkaji?" Ken said with his aegyo. The others laughed and he laughed as well. "Kenjumma is so nervous. Let's get Leo's word." Ken turned the camera to Leo. Leo was looking out the window. N called Leo's name. Ken patted Leo's arm. Leo turned.

"Tell some words to fans about your feeling going to the interview." N said. Leo looked at the camera. He paused the song. He cleared his throat. He was thinking.

"Um..I hope VIXX do the best for the show and everyone will love the show. Um, our members too enjoy the time and I hope we can have a good relationship with roommates. This is VIXX Leo." The last line made the members awed in happiness. Ken squealed.

"Good one hyung!" Ken grinned behind the camera. N called for the camera, Ken shot him.

"Well, that's a good ending from Leo. So, we're still on the way. Let's meet again at the interview. N-nyeong!" N waved his hand. Ken turned the camera to himself and said goodbye. The camera turned off.

 

 

Beast

The members were already in the van. The manager picked up Junhyung and Yoseob at their apartments first and got the rest afterward. Now, everybody is in the car and the camera was by Kikwang as the manager said to record something. Kikwang recorded himself first. "Hello everyone. It's Beast Kikwang here. Um, okay this turns awkward because I don't use to it." Kikwang said.

"Get use to it because you will make a lot of selfcam during this three months." The main manager who was driving said. Kikwang smiled to the camera.

"Need to practice then, haha. Okay, well. Currently Beast is heading to the interview place. And after the interview, we will go to our new dorm! I'm excited to see the dorm." Kikwang smiled. "Ouh, I wanna record the other members. But mostly were sleeping." Kikwang pouted. "Sorry Beauties. We stayed up late yesterday for practicing and packing our things as well." Kikwang shot outside the window.

"The weather today is nice. Not too hot and not too cold. Maybe because it's still early in the morning. The summer this year is really hot. So be careful when you're out from the house." Kikwang turned the camera to him. "Use sunblock for your skin, Beauties." Kikwang advised. Yoseob at the back opened his eyes when he heard Kikwang talking alone.

"Are you recording Kikwang?" Kikwang turned to Yoseob. He smiled and recorded Yoseob. Yoseob covered his mouth. "Don't record me." Yoseob said.

"You came out fine, don't worry." Yoseob looked at the camera. He nodded a bit and pulled his hand away. "I recorded alone and it's awkward." Yoseib chuckled. He took the camera and looked the camera closely.

"Wow, this is a good camera." Kikwang chuckled. Yoseob recorded himself. "Hi, Beauties! How are you? Um, well I just woke up from my nap and sorry about my face." Yoseob said and fixed his hair. "Um, still okay. Ouh, the other members still sleeping. Wanna watch?" Yoseob said. Kikwang raised his brow. Yoseob is more mischievous than him. Yoseob turned the camera around, caught Dongwoon who sleeping next to him with the yellow neck pillow. Yoseob giggled slightly and shot Junhyung who next to Dongwoon on the other side.

"Aw, Junhyung came out too nice." Yoseob said, admiring the rapper. Kikwang turned to Junhyung. And then, Yoseob.

"Doojoon." Kikwang said. Yoseob turned the camera around and shot Doojoon. Kikwang took the camera for the best angle. "Look at our leader. I bet fans are fangirling over this nation's boyfriend-dol." Kikwang said. Yoseob chuckled. Kikwang moved the camera to Hyunseung who sat in front, beside the driver. Hyunseung turned slightly when he noticed the camera. Kikwang blinked.

"Ouh, you're not sleeping, hyung?" Kikwang said. Hyunseung showed his phone.

"I hear some songs, well. I do doze off for a while but awake since you started the recording." Kikwang pouted.

"And you didn't help me." Hyunseung just smiled. Kikwang sat back properly, recording himself. "Well, I should off the camera as we're nearer to the place. Our manager said we will visit saloon nearby first before going to the interview place. So, bye for now, Beauty." Kikwang said. Yoseob fit himself into the camera and waved his hand. The camera turned off.

 

 

BTOB

"Minhyuk is here." Minhyuk waved his hand to the camera. He smiled. "Well, BTOB is right now at the saloon beside the building where we gonna have interview soon. And all the members are getting dolled up." Minhyuk turned when Ilhoon came sat beside him. "You're done?" Ilhoon nodded and looked at himself in the camera. He smiled.

"Hi Meoldies~" Ilhoon greeted cutely. Minhyuk smiled. "This gonna be aired right?" Minhyuk nodded.

"Manager hyung said so." Ilhoon nodded. "So how are you feeling, Ilhoonie?"

"Feelings? I feel great and excited. Also nervous." Ilhoon said. Minhyuk smiled.

"I'm the same." Ilhoon looked up when something caught his eyes.

"Minhyuk hyung, let's record the other." Ilhoon said. Minhyuk nodded and moved the camera. Hyunsik was standing in front of them, eating pudding. Hyunsik smiled shyly when the camera caught him.

"Oh, embarrassing. Why you record me suddenly?" Hyunsik said. Ilhoon and Minhyuk chuckled. "Um, hi everyone." Hyunsik awkwardly greeted. Minhyuk smiled.

"You're already dolled up." Hyunsik nodded.

"Do I change much?" Ilhoon shook his head.

"Still the real you, hyung." Hyunsik chuckled. Minhyuk moved to the next people to become his target. Ilhoon left talking with Hyunsik. Minhyuk caught Changseob who was still getting ready. The hair stylist was doing his hair. Changseob saw Ilhoon and Hyunsik by the mirror but noticed the camera. He smiled to the camera.

"Yo, Changseob." Changseob covered his mouth.

"I still don't wear makeup." Changseob said. Minhyuk chuckled.

"You always show your bare face on Diary. Don't get shy suddenly." Changseob laughed and pulled his hand. Minhyuk smiled. "So, what do you think about the new show?" Changseob smiled.

"Another show for rapper Changseob." Minhyuk laughed to the sudden idea. Changseob is always random. Minhyuk bid a goodbye and moved to another place. Eunkwang and Peniel were on another seat, getting their makeup done.

"Hi you two." Eunkwang grinned to see camera and started to get weird. Minhyuk chuckled while Peniel just smiled. He was awkward like always. Minhyuk awed. "Peniel is awkward again." Minhyuk shot Peniel alone. Peniel smiled.

"Hyung, stop it." Minhyuk chuckled.

"We will get three camera and you will in charge with one of it. And I will take one in charge, I will make sure to catch you into my recording." Minhyuk said. Peniel raised his brow.

"Hyung." Minhyuk shrugged and turned to Eunkwang.

"Anything say leader?"

"Melodies, enjoy our show, okay?" Eunkwang said dorkily. Peniel chuckled. Minhyuk left them and noticed Sungjae was eating snack on the couch.

"Maknae." Sungjae looked up and grinned.

"Oops, I got caught by umma." Minhyuk sighed.

"You're eating snack again." Sungjae grinned. Peniel's voice heard from behind.

"He's taking my snack again." Peniel said. Sungjae pouted.

"Hyung meanie. It's just a snack." Sungjae said. Minhyuk shook his head.

"You know you eat too much snack lately?" Sungjae pouted again. Minhyuk chuckled. "Nah, don't sulk. It's camera here. Are you done with the makeup?" Sungjae nodded and looked at the camera. He smiled.

"Hi Melodies, I'm excited to think we gonna meet soon! Um, well this recording will be on air a week after, just telling you first, I love you Melodies." Sungjae made heart. Minhyuk smiled and recorded himself.

"Um, well. We will see at the interview soon. Bye!" Minhyuk waved his hand and the camera turned off.

 

 

XXXX building, a meeting room

The hidden camera . There was Taka inside the room with Nayoung. The meeting room was so large, making Taka fascinated and kept going around. Nayong just smiled to the boy and advised him not to run much. Taka back to his seat and sat down. Nayoung sat behind him, near the wall. The door opened and Eunhye came in with Juwan. Juwan and Nayong greeted each other. Taka smiled wider.

"Eunhye noona~" Eunhye smiled and ruffled Taka's hair. Taka pulled Eunhye to sit beside him. He smiled. "How are you, noona?"

"I'm fine, Taka. Are you excited?" Taka nodded.

"Taka is excited and scared too as Nayong noona will not be with Taka. But noona and Sam hyung will stay with Taka, so Taka is happy and not scared anymore." Eunhye smiled and patted Taka's head. The door opened again and Sam entered, followed by Chihyeon and Yuhwan. Sam sent a glare to Eunhye. Those two had a fight in the class yesterday and still didn't get along. Sam took the farthest place from the two kids. Taka blinked.

Please log in to read the full chapter