Day 8 : Sunday night

(BxB-Special) Hello Roommates
Please log in to read the full chapter

10 August 2014, 9 AM

Taka came out from the room. N turned when he heard the door sound. "Are you ready, Taka?" Taka nodded and walked to N. N smiled, he replaced Beast to manage Taka for today. Taka was starting his drama schedule today and on going for a week so his schedule just basically only for the filming.

"Taka feels sad can't attend go to the lesson for a week~" Taka whined while he and N went out to the van. N just smiled and gestured Taka to get on. Mickey smiled to N. The van left after they settled into the van. Back in the house, Beast already left for the practice while BTOB and VIXX with the kids stayed home except Ravi who have a Dream Team recording, Ilhoon becomes a MC for a show and Leo left for a practice, most likely to avoid Ken. The rest of the boys were relaxing upstairs. Hyuk and Sungjae were playing fighting games on TV while Peniel sat on the couch, reading books and listening music from his I-pad. Hyunsik and Changseob were fooling around, reading a magazine together. Eunkwang was pestering Minhyuk on the other side where the squirrel umma was on the phone with a friend. Sam like usual isolated himself in his room while Eunhye was having a private class with a female teacher in her room. Ken kept himself in his room, with Hongbin got to check on him as N asked him to do so.

"Hyung." Hongbin called Ken. Ken looked down, taking his eyes from his laptop.

"Yes, Binnie?"

"I feel slightly boring right now. Can't we go out and have fun today?" Hongbin said while looking up. He was sitting on the floor while leaning against Ravi's bed. Ken looked at Hongbin and shrugged.

"I dunno. But we only have Minoh hyung...if we want to go out." Hongbin looked at Ken.

"You have license, hyung."

"But no car."

"BTOB's van." Ken chuckled.

"Don't be kidding, if Ilhoon or Ravi ended their schedule, who gonna pick up?" Hongbin pouted and turned back to his phone.

"True...Leo hyung as well." Ken stiffened to the name, but didn't see by Hongbin. Ken turned back to his laptop.

"So, no going out." Hongbin sighed.

"Nothing to do~" Hongbin whined and lay flat on his stomach across the floor. Ken took a glance and chuckled.

"Go and kill off some boredom playing games with the others." Hongbin puckered his lips.

"I don't want, I want to stick with you hyung." Hongbin said and turned to Ken, flashing his innocent dimple smile. Ken looked at him. He turned and sat properly on his bed, shutting off his laptop before going down. Hongbin blinked and sat up, curious when Ken suddenly climbed down. Ken sat on Ravi's bed.

"N hyung told you to stick to me, don't he?" Hongbin gulped and scratched his back hair. Hongbin's lips curved a bit and his nose scrunched up.

"A-ani. I want to stick with you. So cruel of you hyung, I love to stick to you but you doubt me. Meanie." Hongbin pouted, unusually sight to be seen. Ken looked at Hongbin, guffawing.

"Put back your pout. Even thought it's cute but it's cringing me. That's first and second, I know you like sticking to me but this is unusual of you. I just know it Binnie, knowing you for a bit long already to notice your lips curved a bit and nose scrunching whenever you tried to lie." Ken said, rubbing his teary eyes due to laughing. Hongbin folded his arms.

"Tsk. I hate it when you read me and laugh at me, Ken hyung." Ken smiled and ruffled Hongbin's hair.

"You're too honest and humble. That's why." Hongbin sighed. "Come here." Hongbin looked at Ken. Ken smiled and patted the empty space beside him. Hongbin scooted closer and sat on the bed. Ken hugged Hongbin, making the younger blinked in surprise.

"Hyung?"

"Thank you. And yeah, you want to stick to me then, let me stick to you as well." Ken said in sarcasm tone. Hongbin chuckled.

"This is not what I mean with sticking, hyung!" Hongbin roared. Ken chuckled and tightened his hug. "Hyung!" Ken chuckled more and then released the younger.

"Thank you, Binnie." Hongbin stared into Ken's eyes. He sensed a deep sorrow in it. He wanted to know what exactly made Ken have the glimpse of that sorrow, he can tell it's not completely cause by the disfigure of his precious hoodie but something else. He wanted to ask but N didn't let him, for sake of Ken's happiness again. Hongbin can't really get it the meaning but he's willing to do anything for Ken's smile because he loves all his group members and never wanted them to feel sadness.

"Hyung." Ken hummed with a smile tugged on his lips. Hongbin's eyes softened and pulled Ken into a hug. "You know I love you so much, hyung. You're the best hyung." Ken just smiled. Among all, Hongbin always sincere in his word. That younger really love to express his real feeling and Ken felt overwhelm like always whenever Hongbin said him the best hyung and how much he loves him as a dongseng. Sometimes, Ken wondered why he didn't love Hongbin a bit more than Leo, so he won't caught into that love mess.

"Just...just if I love you more, Bin." Hongbin stiffened and looked up. Ken just realized he blurted out his thought. Hongbin stared at Ken. A bit horror in his eyes made Ken chuckled.

"Silly, I know you love me as your hyung and yeah, I'm also the same. Idiot, I'm not in love that way with you." Ken smiled and touched Hongbin's hair. "Don't take it the wrong way. I just...not in the right mind." Ken said softly. Loosening up, Hongbin nodded a bit. He was convinced Ken didn't like him more than a brother should or he would feel bad to hurt the elder, because he never ever can love Ken more than a brother.

"Em, let's watch Running man together. I downloaded the latest episode that we missed out." Hongbin's eyes lit up.

"Yeah, that's the best thing to do now." Hongbin said. Ken chuckled and set his laptop down from his bed. Hongbin pulled Ravi's pillow to the floor. Ken placed his laptop on the floor and took his plushie, lying on stomach beside Hongbin. Hongbin excitedly waited Ken to play the video. The two shared a moment of laughter watching Running man together.

 

 

Downstairs

Eunhye thanked her teacher and sent her out. Her additional lesson on English surely was tiring. She has been taking that lesson since last year under the CEO command as she's preparing to go for modeling in Western country in the end of this year. Eunhye yawned sleepily and wanted to find the other oppas. But she stopped from going up when her eyes landed on the room beside hers. Eunhye tapped her cheeks cutely.

"He must be alone in his room again." Eunhye walked to the door and stood in front of it for a while. Taking a huff of breath, she opened the door, bursting in without bother to knock. The person in it yelled something sounded like curse.

", dammit. Can't you knock first even though it's your own room?" Eunhye clicked her tongue to fight back but stopped right away when her eyes caught a side of a half- body.

"Ouch, my poor eyes! What're you doing alone, Sam?!" Eunhye roared while turning her back to the said boy. Sam hissed, cursed again and pulled a blanket around his body quickly.

"The hell Eunhye! This is my room and of course, I'm changing, idiot! It's your fault for not knocking and hell, I thought you're the hyungs or Taka." Sam cursed. Eunhye bit her lips. "Shut the door!" Eunhye quickly closed the door without facing Sam.

"Sorry, I forgot the courtesy...but I dunno you're changing." Eunhye said. Her cheeks flushed. Sam scoffed.

"Don't turn, I'm wearing my shirt." Eunhye nodded awkwardly. Sam wore a black jeans and put on simple red t-shirt. After done, he put back the blanket on the bed while announced to Eunhye he is done changing. Eunhye gulped and peeked a bit, a sigh of relief came out and she turned. Sam sat on his bed while inspecting his bag.

"Why you're coming into this room?" Sam asked without looking at Eunhye. Eunhye rubbed her palm together.

"Um, well. Just want to check on you. I just finished my English lesson and sort of joining oppas upstairs but I remember you're being alone again in the room so I want to see what're you doing." Eunhye said a bit quick. Sam took a glance and then packed his bag. Eunhye saw that. "Where are you going?"

"I have schedule in one hour and I'm getting ready." Sam said, a bit cold but not really cold like always. Eunhye formed an O.

"Wanna me to call the oppa, noting them in case they forgot?" Eunhye said. Sam just nodded.

"I think they forgot. Because N hyung was with Taka and Leo hyung was out." Sam muttered. Eunhye smiled and nodded.

"Okay, I'm going." Eunhye said cheerily and left the room. Sam turned and looked at the closed door. He exhaled. 'That's weird of you, Eunhye.'

Eunhye skipped upstairs and looked at the mess in the lounge. She shook her head and turned around. "Eunkwang oppa!" Eunkwang looked up and smiled to Eunhye. Minhyuk exhaled in relief when Eunhye came to rescue him from the annoying leader.

"Yes, sweetie?"

"Sam had schedule and he's getting ready. I'm just relaying the message." Eunkwang tsked.

"Ouh, gosh I forgot N told me just now. He's getting ready? Is already late?" Eunkwang frantically searched for his phone. Eunhye chuckled while Minhyuk shook his head.

"Deserve your right, hyung. You kept busy with umma and forget everything." Sungjae said without taking his eyes off the screen. He and Hyuk was fighting in the game. The others except Minhyuk in the lounge chuckled. Eunhye shook her head.

"Sam said it's still in an hour but I think oppa better get ready now." Eunkwang nodded and left into the room. Hyunsik looked up and rubbed his stomach.

"I think hyung should buy food as well. Doojoon hyung won't return on lunch." Hyunsik said. Eunhye stepped to him and sat on his lap. Changseob agreed to Hyunsik. Minhyuk just nodded.

"I will just go for the food." Minhyuk got up and went to get change as well. Eunkwang would need to go and stay with Sam. So he can't return as soon as possible. Minhyuk will go and buy the food.

 

 

Somewhere in the middle of Seoul

Sam and Eunkwang arrived at the studio where Sam had schedule today. Minoh left with Minhyuk for getting the lunch of the boys in the home. Eunkwang walked in with Sam, he had camera in his hand. "Sam." Sam turned to Eunkwang in the elevator.

"What?" Sam saw the camera. "Tsk, don't record me." Eunkwang chuckled. They arrived at the tenth floor and straight away to the studio. Eunkwang greeted the worker while Sam just walked, passing them without saying anything. He always came here for work so many of the staffs already knew Sam's coldness and didn't bother by it. Somehow, he still had fans among them.

Sam was taken to the changing room. Eunkwang just waited outside, talking with the photographer that he knew before. They talked about some stuff and Eunkwang explained why he was here instead of Sam's manager. "I see Sam's eyes changed a bit." Eunkwang raised his brow to the elder. The photographer chuckled. "He looks softer."

"Uh? I don't know this."

"We will see more when I'm taking his picture. I will show you the previous work and today's difference." The photographer said. A staff notified him that Sam is ready. Sam stepped out from the changing room. Eunkwang was a bit proud to see Sam's charisma. Sam went to the set as directed.

"It's dark concept as usual, Sam. You always done great with it so I hope you can pull off the great job again today." Sam nodded to the photographer. "It's dark but have a softer feeling because it's a fall collection. Just like a melancholy after breakup."

Sam raised his brow. "It's a kid's collection, hyungnim." The photographer just chuckled. Sam rolled his eyes. The staff asked him to sit on a wooden chair. Eunkwang sat on a side behind the photographer, admiring Sam. The photographer gave instruction to Sam. 

"Pose to show the cloth, Sam." Sam just did it, stretching his legs to the front and placed his hands to the side with gaze of showing off what he had. "Good, one more with a smirk." Sam just gave it what he wanted.

"Okay now, have a sad look on your face. Like you're remembering something sad and longing." The photographer gave example. Sam stiffened for a while before posing. The photographer just took the photo without a break. Sam's gaze softened and glassy. He remembered his parents.

"Okay, done. The next cloth." Sam blinked his tears away and got up. The staff brought the next cloth and followed behind Sam into the changing room. Eunkwang went to the photographer. He opened some files and showed to Eunkwang.

"This is the same pose I asked him. You just compare the gaze." The photographer said while showing the first picture he took just now when Sam was posing for the cloth and another picture from before with the similar pose. Eunkwang stared at the eyes. He blinked.

"He looked delicate." The photographer nodded.

"Yes, previously his gaze were hard and very intense, but you can spot right away, now it's softer and a bit less sharp but still he had the intense in it." Eunkwang nodded back, he agreed with it totally. Eunkwang tapped his chin, thinking. Sam returned with the new set of clothing and the photographer back to his work. Eunkwang just observed the boy from beside.

 

 

Cube Ent.

"Have a rest. We're taking lunch." Hoon came into the practice room with chicken in his hand. Beast stopped their practice on Dance With U. The boys gathered in circle and Hoon took out the food for them. "Are you guys fine?"

Dongwoon nodded quickly. "Don't worry, we are all fine and I keep a close look." Hoon chuckled. Doojoon tsked.

"Said the person who fainted."

"Hyung~" Doojoon chuckled and ruffled Dongwoon's hair with his left hand. His right hand was busy with the chicken. Hyunseung stared at the closeness of the leader and maknae. He still hated it and doubted Doojoon's having feeling for maknae. Doojoon was wiping Dongwoon's side lips that stained by the sauce. Doojoon was laughing fo

Please log in to read the full chapter