Day 22 : Special guests

(BxB-Special) Hello Roommates
Please log in to read the full chapter

24 August 2014, 6.15 AM

Doojoon got up early for preparing breakfast that day. Peniel and Sungjae, as they promised to make the tension lesser, accompanied Doojoon preparing breakfast and helped. Doojoon just let them helping him as he knew, those two just wanted to help. The breakfast-preparing time felt short by laughter created by the two maknaes. Doojoon felt at ease, at least for a while. He was thankful to the two for that.

Everybody woke up one by one on the time the three busy with the food. Hyunseung was refused to come down and eat but Junhyung forced him to come down which the dancer can't argue him. N started to notice the mood when everyone is there (well, he was too occupied with his anger on Ravi yesterday). The food was being served when the last people, Sam and Leo came into the dining room. Leo sat in between N and Ken, N took the opportunity to ask silently the second eldest of VIXX on what's happening with the mood. Leo just whispered in brief about the situation of Beast. On the same time, he asked about Ravi. N sighed and whispered back something.

'Don't make me remind of it.' Leo looked at him puzzled. N just ignored the latter's eyes after that. Sungjae piped up, telling them the breakfast is done serving and they can started the meal. All of them started to eat, but Hyunseung didn't touch his food at all. Doojoon saw that from corner of his eyes but he can't let out any words to that dancer, knowing his position currently. He felt guilty towards Hyunseung after yesterday because he knew Hyunseung likes him and that dancer is a sensitive inside but he can't deny that he also was facing a breaking point. Beating him up, Junhyung pushed a spoonful of bibimbap to Hyunseung's mouth. Hyunseung startled and turned to Junhyung.

"Eat or I will feed you." Hyunseung groaned and pushed Junhyung's hand lightly. He took his own spoon and began to eat. Junhyung noticed Doojoon was looking and gave a look. Doojoon looked to his food and ate. Junhyung inhaled, trying not to get angry with Doojoon at that point. Yoseob noticed Hyunseung's weird behavior and also the stare Junhyung gave, but he chose not to care as he had his own problem right now. Lee Kikwang.

Kikwang stole a glance at the vocalist. Yoseob spared no glance at the dancer, in fact he was still mad over Kikwang's sudden kiss. After that kiss, Yoseob let out string of curses due to anger and just left that dancer there at the parking lot. Kikwang went to sleep at his friend's house nearby as he knew he can't talk with Yoseob that same night. He knew his best friend well. But until now, Yoseob ignored him every time he tried to talk.

Eunkwang, Minhyuk and Leo focused on their hyungs. They tried to guess what's happening but nothing ever came across. They knew something must be related to that certain Sunday night, but they just can't figure out what's making it worse lately. Sungjae, Ilhoon and Peniel tried to light up the mood by chattering and throwing jokes, but it's not really effective. Hyuk, Hongbin and Ravi responded to it but Beast still in their own world. That breakfast somehow ended like that. Junhyung and Kikwang were chosen to do the dish while the rest spread in every corner of the house. None of them had schedule today, they're waiting for the special guest that director mentioned before. Junhyung cleared his throat and started to ask Kikwang out of curiosity.

"Did you fought with Yoseob?" Junhyung asked, a bit concern like a mother. Well, he's the Beast's umma anyway. Kikwang gulped.

"Erk. Sort of. But hyung, what's wrong with Hyunseung hyung? He rarely refused food." Kikwang asked, that question lingered in his mind as he saw Hyunseung just now. Junhyung sighed. Kikwang and Yoseob were kept from what's happening yesterday morning as he has no right to tell them and Doojoon seemed like didn't want to break off the incident.

"Something happened yesterday morning at the dorm. I can't tell you, better you ask Doo or Woonie, Kwangie." Kikwang wrinkled. Junhyung just plastered a tired smile. Kikwang exhaled.

"Is this the end of us, hyung?" Junhyung turned while placing the clean plate at its place. "The rule is already there. If we can't fix this, I see no light in us anymore, hyung."

"I know."

"I still love all members. We're together for long, climbing each success together. It's a shame to put a stop just like that." Kikwang commented.

"I...we can't expect much, Kwangie. We're in a battle that hardly to win. A circle that hard to break." Kikwang sighed.

"Yeah...true. I see your point, hyung."

"About Yoseob..." Junhyung turned to Kikwang. "I really have no feeling for him. Moreover, he's just a good friend for me. If one of us need to break the chain, I think you and him are the most possible right now." Kikwang scoffed and turned to Junhyung. His eyes were glassy.

"No, hyung. I just got rejected." Kikwang sighed. "That's why...we fought." Junhyung took a breath and turned back to the plates. "I don't see a way between us, hyung. He's too much into you."

"Win him." Junhyung said. "Yoseob is soft-hearted, you know all of him too well. Use that specialty, because I'm going to do the same with Hyunseung."

"Will it be fine?"

"Because I can't let Hyunseung go for Doojoon..." 'After what happened yesterday.' Junhyung whispered the last word to himself. "If we succeed, we have nothing to lose...maybe we can keep Beast like usual again." Junhyung said. Kikwang stared at him.

"Hyung."

"Be confident again, you're not a type that easily give up right?" Kikwang nodded. Junhyung smiled. "Fighting, for you and me." Kikwang nodded again.

 

 

Ding, dong! The bell rang, making all of the members in the living room alarmed. Hyunseung and Junhyung were in the room at that time. Dongwoon locked himself in one of the closet rooms, Yoseob was napping at the balcony, Minhyuk and Eunkwang were resting at the lounge while the rest were in the living room. Ilhoon got the door as he was going out with Hyunsik to visit Changseob, they will be joining the rest later after the lunch. Ilhoon blinked in surprise to see the special guest, no sorry, guests. "Hi Heaven's members. We're coming to attack you guys as 'Intimate Note' fairies!"

"Eun Jiwon sunbaenim, Moon Heejun sunbaenim. Noona!" Ilhoon greeted them and hugged his noona, Joo. Hyunsik peeked out as he was standing nearby the entrance.

"Ouh? Sunbaenims." Hyunsik quickly bowed, Ilhoon invited them in. The rest started to greet the sunbaes and bowed slightly.

"Wow, the place is so big and nice." Joo commented.

"But it seems small with all of us in the same house." Ilhoon said. Joo giggled and nodded.

"So what brings sunbaenims..." N asked. Heejun smiled.

"Like our greeting just now, today your PD-nim wants a special slot of bonding time similar like a show, Intimate Note. Have you ever watch it?" Ken and Sungjae put up their hands. "So you probably know the flow?" The two nodded. The other looked confused.

"Anyway, let's gather all members here and we will start the slot, okay?" Jiwon said. They nodded and N with Hyuk went to call up the rest who are not there. Ilhoon and Hyunsik apologized for the need to leave and promised to meet later after lunch. Ilhoon hugged his noona, Joo smiled to see Ilhoon already fine. Not so long after that, all of them were there including Hyunseung who got dragged by Junhyung again. Jiwon, Heejun and Joo examined them with their eyes went they came to gather in the living room. At once, they can tell the awkwardness is obvious.

"Okay, let we introduce our roles first here." Joo said while looking at the cue card in her hand. Heejun nodded.

"Hello Roommates' special, Intimate Note's visit!" Heejun said his lines.

"We're here today as the fairies to make your bond stronger under our magic." Jiwon added.

"We already prepared some bonding games for you guys and mission to complete today." Joo smiled. "This one whole day, you guys will play under our magic." Joo said.

"I can imagine noona is a fairy." Sungjae commented. Joo chuckled while the two sunbaes cleared their throat. Sungjae just grinned.

"Anyway, I'm Fairy Heejun, and this is Fairy Jiwon and this cute one is Fairy Joo." The guys clapped for the reaction. Sungjae and Peniel gave the best reaction. The three MCs now looked around.

"Let's now start the first session." Heejun said and turned to all of them. "Fairy Joo, your job." Joo nodded. She took the cue to start the first session, Talking your concern. Heejun and Jiwon looked at them, taking the job to observe them more. Joo gained their attention with her cute voice. The 4 BTOB members just smiled, always knew Joo's voice is very cute. Joo led the session with asking them about their appearance concern. Giving full corporation, Sungjae, Peniel and Eunkwang went first on telling their feature concern. Ken also talked about his fat and VIXX quickly retorted that he looked perfect already. Beast didn't say much but Kikwang told them about his complex on his face. He felt he's not handsome enough, yet retorted by Heejun and Jiwon, making themselves as the subject. All of them laughed. Taka piped in, telling that he's jealous of Sam's handsome face. Sam just huffed to that. When the topic ended, Joo went into a deeper topic.

"To whom I want to say sorry. If you have someone like that here, you can say it. It's fine if you want to do anonymously, the person you feel sorry for." Joo said. Some of them bit their lips.

"He's not here currently but he will watch it later on, I hope so." Minhyuk said. Eunkwang turned to him. " Changseob ah, we're all sorry for not noticing your sadness. I'm sorry for not seeing your pain. Take a good rest and return with full energy soon. We're always welcoming you home." Minhyuk smiled bitterly. Eunkwang sighed and patted Minhyuk's thigh. Minhyuk smiled to the leader. Heejun and Jiwon didn't understand that but just comforted Minhyuk with some words. Joo encouraged the other to open up.

"N hyung." N turned to Hyuk. Hyuk smiled a bit. "Mianne. I do hate you a bit sometimes. But you're the best comfort I will ever found after my families." N nodded.

"I'm sorry, Hyuk." Hyuk turned to Ravi and wrinkled. "I'm sorry if I ever hurt you unintentionally. Miann." Hyuk looked at him for a while before nodding. The maknae found it's weird for that rapper to ask his forgiveness suddenly.

"I have someone I need to say sorry." Kikwang suddenly said after some seconds of silence. "I know I rush things and become harsh with you two nights ago. But that's my sincerity...and I hope we can talk again. I'm sorry for my rudeness, please forgive me. I want to make it right." Kikwang said without saying the names.

"Anonymously, Kikwang ssi?" Kikwang nodded to Joo. Joo nodded back. Yoseob who knew those words were for him fidgeted with his fingers.

"I only can say sorry to you. I didn't mean to hurt you yesterday...but things happened. I'm sorry." Doojoon spoke. Junhyung glanced at the leader while Hyunseung looked down all the time beside Junhyung. As no one said anything more, Joo moved to the next topic, who they're thankful for among them. Minhyuk told his thankfulness for N. Eunkwang pouted beside him. N laughed to see Eunkwang and thanked Minhyuk too. Ken secretly held Leo's hand and whispered a 'thanks for everything' to him. Leo blushed and cleared his throat which dragged other attention on him. Caught of guard, Leo spoke out.

"Well, I will like to thank N for taking care of me and other members. And also for that certain someone, I'm more thankful towards you." Leo said while secretly squeezed Ken's hand. Ken smiled inward. N awed.

"Uwah, this is a rare moment where Leo thanks me face to face. Aww, Starlight, do you see this?" N said with bright smiles. Leo blushed and hit N slightly. N chuckled. Joo continued to ask other people. As no one said anything more, Joo brought the last topic.

"Someone that you want to ask for an apology." Beast looked stiff to the topic. Ravi eyed N. The others looked around. As promised, Sungjae tried to loosen the tense.

"Peniel hyung, you didn't apologize for breaking my earphone last week." Sungjae pouted. Peniel grinned and said sorry. The other chuckled lightly to Sungjae's pout.

"Ah! You don't say sorry for taking my snack too!" Peniel said. Sungjae widened his eyes and nudged Peniel's side. Minhyuk already squinted his eyes on that maknae.

"Yah, did you do that again? Sungjae, I said already you need to stop eating snac-"

"Ara, ara. Stop nagging umma~" Sungjae whined and glared at Peniel. Peniel shrugged. The other giggled. Joo asked Sungjae to say sorry so they can move on to another person. After Sungjae said sorry, Hyuk put up his hand. They turned to the maknae.

"It maybe out of topic, but I want an explanation from someone." Hongbin stiffened once he heard Hyuk's words. Joo asked Hyuk whether he wants to say the name or not. Hyuk shook his head. "I don't want to say who, but I know you heard me. When you're ready, please tell me the truth about why you did that last time." Hyuk said and asked Joo to proceed.

"Shouldn't I got a sorry from you, Sam? About our fight?" Eunhye said suddenly. Sam blinked and glared at the girl. Eunhye shrugged.

"Sly fox. I already apologize." Sam said under his breath. Joo tried to get Sam say sorry but Heejun clapped his hand, signaling the time's up for the session. Jiwon then took the role as the main MC. Joo needed to leave as she had another schedule. They sent off Joo first before starting the second session.

"I think let's continue second session after lunch." Heejun said as he looked at the clock. "As I know, you guys cooked by your own right, your meal?" The three leaders nodded. Heejun turned to Jiwon. Jiwon nodded and announced they will continue after lunch. Doojoon excused himself to prepare the lunch and again, Peniel and Sungjae went to help him. The rest were in the living room with the TV was on, Heejun and Jiwon met the director for a meeting in the dining room. The guys and kids stayed silent, each of them had their own thought. Hyunseung left to upstairs, sitting at the lounge followed by Junhyung. Junhyung didn't want to let Hyunseung left alone. Dongwoon just sent his two hyungs with his eyes. Trailing his eyes back to the TV, his eyes caught a glimpse of Kikwang. Kikwang was looking at Yoseob, thinking of what he can do to make Yoseob talked with him again. He needed to make it right, he knew Yoseob hates him right now. He knew, he stole the first kiss and made Yoseob hates him. But as he talked with Junhyung, he knew he can't give up. He already created a mess and he should go on.

The living room was silent until Heejun and Jiwon were back. They talked about many things that time, N and Eunkwang did the most talk with their sunbaes. Not so long after that, Sungjae and Peniel were out with food in their hands calling for them to wait in the dining room. They moved and waited while Peniel served the food, Sungjae went to call Hyunseung and Junhyung. Doojoon brought the last dish and they all sat down. Heejun created some jokes and they started the meal with a laugh. Sam just let out a short smile while Hyunseung stayed silent. They ate in peace, with Jiwon and Heejun asked them for some random questions.

 

 

Hospital

Ilhoon touched Changseob's hand who still sleeping on the bed. Mrs. Lee was out to eat as Hyunsik forced her to eat. The mother was worried as Changseob still didn't wake up and lose her appetite. Thanks to Hyunsik's force, the mother at last went to the cafe. Hyunsik followed as he wanted to see the lady ate before his eyes. Ilhoon was left alone with Changseob.

"Hyung." Ilhoon caressed the hand with his thumb. "Do you still want to sleep? Don't you miss us, fans and your mother? She's really worried about you, hyung." Ilhoon said while looking at the calm face. He held Changseob's hand tighter. "I miss you, Hyunsik hyung miss you, all of us miss you. Come back soon, neh?" Ilhoon gave a small smile, he knew Changseob will able to hear that. He believed in that. The door pushed open. Ilhoon turned.

"Ilhoon."

"Chorong noona." Chorong plastered a smile and closed the door behind her. "You come to see hyung?" Chorong nodded, Ilhoon gave up the chair and let that leader sat down. Chorong stared at Changseob and reached for the hand.

"How are you? I'm sorry that I come late today, have schedule on morning. You're still fine after I left yesterday, right?" Chorong said, squeezed the hand lightly. Ilhoon just smiled, standing a bit behind Chorong. The girl turned to Ilhoon. "You're here alone?"

"I come with Hyunsik hyung, he accompanied eommonim eat." Chorong nodded slightly. "I will leave you with hyung." Ilhoon said and stepped to the door. But Chorong called him.

"No, just stay Ilhoonie." Ilhoon stopped and turned to her. Chorong called him to come closer. Ilhoon walked back to her. "I did hate you a bit, but I know it's not your fault." Ilhoon looked at her as he stood beside. Chorong looked up to him.

"Noona, I-"

"You don't need to say sorry, instead Changseob is in fault. You and Hyunsik like each other, he just..."

"Noona. All of us really want noona and hyung get together." Ilhoon paused and turned to Changseob. "At least, hyung has someone and I'm not feeling guilty for taking Hyunsik away from him..." Chorong sighed and turned to Changseob.

"Do you think he will like me?"

"You have our support, also eommonim." Ilhoon said. Chorong smiled a bit and held Changseob's hand tighter.

"I hope he opened up to accept me." Ilhoon smiled.

"He will." The door opened again. Chorong pulled her hand from Changseob. Hyunsik and Mrs. Lee stepped in.

"Oh, Chorongie." Mrs. Lee said and went to Chorong. Chorong stood up and greeted her. They hugged. Hyunsik went to Ilhoon, placing his hand on Ilhoon's shoulder. They smiled to each other. "Did you just come?"

"Not so long, eommoni." Mrs. Lee smiled and turned to Changseob. Chorong turned to him also. "He will be fine, eommoni."

"I know, he's strong." She paused. "And stubborn." They just smiled bitterly to Mrs. Lee's next word. Ilhoon and Hyunsik stared at Changseob as well. Mrs. Lee turned to Chorong. "Chorongie."

"Neh, eommoni."

"I count on you, please help him to get his sense back." Chorong looked at her.

"But eommoni..."

"I know he may push you after I tell him about the engagement, but I want to believe that he will accept you one day. You two...know each other for long already, Chorongie." Chorong bit her lips. Ilhoon and Hyunsik looked at each other.

"Noona." Ilhoon called. Chorong turned. "It's your right, noona. You're his future wife after all. Catch his heart, BTOB will help." Ilhoon said with a smile. Chorong looked at him and Hyunsik. Hyunsik nodded in agreement. Chorong turned back to Mrs. Lee. The lady held her hands. Chorong took a breath and turned to the stiff body.

"I will give a try." They smiled to hear Chorong's word. "I do love him, eommoni." Mrs. Lee nodded.

"I know. I believe him to you." Chorong nodded. Ilhoon and Hyunsik smiled and prayed for the best.

 

 

Heaven

They gathered back in the living room after the lunch. They sat down as Heejun and Jiwon pushed a table covered by a cloth. All of them looked in confusion and curiosity. "What's that?" N asked out of curiosity. Heejun smiled.

"The next session we gonna have is a game-bonding time." Heejun said.

"Don't say that we have pepero game." Leo silently said. Jiwon grinned.

"I'm sorry but we have it." Jiwon said and made them groaned. "Well, this session the games are chosen from the website poll. Your fans wanted it tho." Jiwon explained. Heejun nodded.

"So to start the game, we need to split you guys into two groups." Heejun said. At his remark, the door opened revealing Ilhoon and Hyunsik who just arrived from the hospital. Heejun took a peek and welcomed them in. "So good timing, we just about to start the game. Come in fast." Heejun said. Ilhoon and Hyunsik nodded and joined them.

"Sorry to say, most of the game isn't suitable for kids." Jiwon said while looking at the kids. Taka pouted while Sam eyed him.

"Don't care, I don't want to play anyway." Sam said. Jiwon grinned to that boy.

"But we have a special game that the fans wants you guys to do. How about we start with that first then you guys free to follow Heejun's ajusshi to prepare for the next session?"

"Taka agree!" Taka said excitedly, making everybody smiled to his cuteness. Eunhye just nodded while Sam didn't move a slight bit. Jiwon asked them to make a team of 9, as splitting them to two groups. They all played rock-scissor-paper to determine the group. The first round, Doojoon, Yoseob, N and Ravi won and formed a team. N was kind of not liking Ravi one team with him but he didn't let it show.

"There's already 4 here so they needs 5 more people, now we will give the losing people to this group if the number is 5 or less." Jiwon said. They started another round and this time three people lost. Hyunseung, Junhyung and Dongwoon joined the group. Doojoon was aware of the members, he noticed Hyunseung didn't like it. But he also can't do anything as he didn't want to do something suspicious. Jiwon then asked for the winning people to join the group. Again, three people won but the group just needed 2 persons, so the three played again. Ken, Kikwang and Sungjae. Ken lost the games.

"So it's determined like this now. Group 1; Doojoon, Yoseob, N, Ravi, Hyunseung, Junhyung, Dongwoon, Kikwang and Sungjae. And Group 2; Ken, Leo, Hyunsik, Ilhoon, Eunkwang, Minhyuk, Hyuk, Hongbin and Peniel." Heejun re-announced the group members. Hyuk looked uncomfortable as he had to stand beside Hongbin.

"Ouh, Beast ended up in one group. Aww, how sweet of you guys." Jiwon teased, he already tipped with the director about Beast even though not telling the whole story, Jiwon knew the 6 people fought. They looked at each other, Hyunseung avoided Doojoon's eyes. Doojoon sighed, his eyes met Dongwoon's after but he quickly looked away. Dongwoon exhaled, somehow felt unsettled with Doojoon's avoiding him. Jiwon carried on the plan to let the kids played the games first. "Okay, here the game for our kids. Don't get mad with me or Heejun's ajusshi okay? Because this game is by the fans." Jiwon eyed Sam. Sam gave a glare. Heejun became the assistant and took out a sketchbook. Have been long involved in variety show, the guys seemed can predicted what is the game for the kids.

"It's 'guessing by action' game." Jiwon said with a smile. "It's just a simple game where you gave to act what written on the paper with no word allowed and one person will try to guess it in 60 seconds." Eunhye and Taka nodded, knowing the game. "Don't worry, the topic is just animal, you three knew it, it's not hard."

"I really hate to play this stupid game." Jiwon stiffened. N blinked to hear Sam's rude word. He almost scolded the boy but Leo stopped him. Taka took the role to cheer up to the mood.

"Hyung, you just guess, let Taka and noona do the act, okay? Hyung is clever, hyung will know." Sam looked at Taka.

"Depend on how you explained."

"Don't worry, hyung." Taka grinned and aegyoed to Jiwon to start the game. Jiwon just chuckled and nodded. He stood behind Sam while Taka and Eunhye stood at the opposite. The director signaled the starting time. They started off with Taka acted like a cat without a sound. Sam easily guessed it. They went on smoothly until the last 10 seconds, they were at the last question. Eunhye groaned when Sam can't get their action. Sam glared at the girl.

"Act properly, I don't understand you two." Eunhye rolled her eyes and pulled Taka up and placed him on her shoulder. The boy was heavy, she hardly balanced him. But Taka quickly tried to explain as he got what's in Eunhye's mind. Sam wrinkled and bit his own lips, trying to understand the clue. Jiwon was counting.

"5, 4, 3, 2..."

"Giraffe!" Sam said. Eunhye smiled brightly and let Taka down. Taka grinned and ran to Sam.

"You did it! Yeay, we finished all in time." Taka lunged to him and gave a hug. Sam wasn't ready and was tackled down to the ground. Eunhye just smiled to the sight. Taka was

Please log in to read the full chapter