Day 6 : Visiting

(BxB-Special) Hello Roommates
Please log in to read the full chapter

8 August 2014, 8 AM

"Bye, we're going now." Eunkwang and N said. Taka waved his hand while Sam already went into the van, followed by Eunhye. Peniel walked them out and shut the door. The others were in the living room, resting after eating breakfast. Ilhoon and Ravi were getting ready for their schedule. Hyunseung was packing something in the kitchen, Yoseob entered the kitchen.

"What are you doing, hyung?" Yoseob asked. Hyunseung looked up.

"Ouh, packing breakfast for Doo and maknae. I'm going to them this morning." Hyunseung said and finished packing the lunchbox. Eunkwang made some food for them, as Hyunseung told him that he would be going to the hospital first. Yoseob blinked.

"Oh? I wanna go too." Hyunseung smiled a bit.

"Suit yourself, I will be riding along Ilhoon and Ravi. If you want to come, go and get ready. I'm all set." Yoseob grinned. He walked to the kitchen door before turning back. Hyunseung turned to him. "Yes?"

"But I remember that Junnie hyung ask me to help him today..." Yoseob said. Hyunseung chuckled.

"What is it? Well, I don't force you to come, right?" Yoseob sighed.

"He's getting a new idea for that working song...you remember 'It should be alright' in our Showtime previously?" Hyunseung thought for a while and nodded. "Hum, he got idea on it so he asks some help..." Hyunseung nodded.

"You better help him first. Well, you can go with the rest in the afternoon, Seobie." Yoseob nodded and left. Ravi suddenly popped at the kitchen door after some seconds Yoseob was out.

"Hyunseung hyung." Hyunseung turned.

"Ouh, Ravi."

"Mickey hyung said you're coming as well. Me and Ilhoon already set, waiting for you." Ravi said. Hyunseung smiled.

"Okay, I'm done. Let's go." Ravi nodded. Two of them walked out the kitchen. Minhyuk noticed them.

"Ouh, Hyunseung hyung? Where are you going?" Hyunseung turned to him. The others in the living room also looked at him. Hyunseung gave a smile.

"I'm going to hospital first, sending breakfast." Ravi called him to come fast, as he's almost late. "Okay bye guys, see you in the afternoon." Hyunseung quickly went out after Ravi. Minhyuk just nodded a bit. The others silently turned back to the TV. Junhyung sighed softly before getting up.

"Yoseob ah." Yoseob looked up. Junhyung smiled. "I need your help now." Yoseob nodded and followed Junhyung upstairs. The others remained there, caught up to the TV.

 

 

Hospital

Hyunseung arrived at the lobby. He looked around. "Aish, my bad in direction." Hyunseung muttered to himself and turned left after noticing the elevator. He entered the elevator and pushed button number 3. Hyunseung looked down to the lunchbox and smiled a bit. The ding sound heard and he stepped out. Walking to the right, Hyunseung went to the information counter.

"May I ask where's Son Dongwoon's ward? I forgot the direction." Hyunseung asked. The nurse looked up and quite surprised to see Hyunseung. Hyunseung just placed a smile, the nurse quickly checked on Dongwoon.

"Ouh, on the right side, the third room." The nurse said while smiled shyly. Hyunseung smiled back and thanked her. He walked to the direction she mentioned. Some of the nurses saw him and flustered to see him. Hyunseung just smiled along the way. As yesterday when Dongwoon was admitted, there's not so many people noticed as they asked not to let people knew. Hyunseung sighed in front of the room. 'Guess it's bad of me for not remembering the way. Hm.' Hyunseung opened the door and stepped.

Hyunseung walked as soft as he could. He noticed Doojoon beside the bed, still sleeping. Hyunseung smiled a bit. 'Sleepyhead, it's almost 10.' Hyunseung shook his head and settled the lunchbox on the nightstand beside the bed. Hyunseung looked at Dongwoon. The maknae also were still sleeping. Hyunseung just smiled. He walked to the couch, don't want to wake up the leader. But his move halted when his eyes caught something. Hyunseung bit his lips.

Doojoon stirred from his sleep when small moves felt near his hand. Doojoon whimpered and blinked his eyes. He opened his eyes and raised up. Doojoon turned to Dongwoon. "Are you awake, Dongwoon?" The voice croaked a bit as he's just awake. He didn't aware Hyunseung was right behind him before Hyunseung cleared his throat. Doojoon turned. "Seung, when did you come?" Hyunseung looked at him.

"Not so long. I just wake you up as it's already 10. I'm bringing some food for breakfast." Hyunseung said while pointed to the lunchbox. Doojoon turned and broke out a fatherly smile.

"Oh, thanks a lot. I should wash my face first." Doojoon said and stood up. He pulled his hand away from Dongwoon's and naturally walked to the bathroom. Hyunseung's eyes followed Doojoon. He bit his lips, hated the fact that he saw Doojoon was holding the maknae's hand in his sleep. He was about to set that apart before Doojoon woke up just now. Hyunseung turned to Dongwoon. 'I can't believe my heart...sorry, Woonie. But I likes Doo more than anything.' Hyunseung whispered to himself and began to unpack the lunchbox. He settled the food on the bed-table. Doojoon came out after washing his face. Due to the sound, Dongwoon slowly regained conscious. Hyunseung noticed Dongwoon opened his eyes.

"Woonie? Are you awake?" Dongwoon turned to the voice. Doojoon stepped closer, a bit anxious. Dongwoon blinked his eyes.

"Hyung." Dongwoon looked around. "Where am I?"

"Hospital. You fainted yesterday and we came to the hospital. You're overworked, again." Doojoon said and sat on the chair next to the bed. Dongwoon looked at him. He sensed some anger there. Dongwoon broke a stupid smile.

"I'm sorry hyung..." Doojoon puckered his lips and hit Dongwoon's arm playfully. Hyunseung noticed that and hardly controlled his pissed-off face.

"Stop worrying me and the others. I did say before you must tell me if you're already tired. I know your body cant stand much. Now you fainted again, like during Fiction before." Dongwoon took a breath. He turned to Hyunseung, pleading for help. Hyunseung exhaled.

"Sorry, I won't defend you. What Doo said is true. I will definitely give a lecture to you as well." Dongwoon pouted. Doojoon just broke a smile. Hyunseung smacked Doojoon's back lightly and urged him to eat. "Eat before your stomach get upset. Um, I think Woonie can eat this." Hyunseung said and took some for Dongwoon.

"Of course, he needs food to have more energy." Doojoon retorted. Hyunseung hissed and gave some food to Dongwoon. Dongwoon thanked him while looking around.

"Where's the other?" Dongwoon asked.

"At home, I come alone to deliver this. The others will come after the lunch, together with the kids. And yeah, you can see this stinky leader still in his yesterday cloth." Hyunseung explained. Dongwoon turned to the leader. Doojoon rolled his eyes and glared at Hyunseung. Hyunseung just shrugged. Doojoon tsked.

"I forgot to change okay? I just fell asleep last night after you guys go home." Doojoon protested. Dongwoon raised his brow.

"You stayed overnight, hyung?" Doojoon nodded. Dongwoon flashed a smile. "Thank you...and sorry." Doojoon just smiled. Hyunseung rolled his eyes and made his move to the couch.

"Finish your breakfast." Hyunseung said and rested himself on the couch, taking out his phone. Doojoon and Dongwoon burst into laugh, knowing Hyunseung was in his umma role. Hyunseung tsked and looked up. "Eat fast, there's some cloth in my bag, Doojoon. Go and wash after eat." Doojoon smiled to him. Hyunseung looked down again, blushed.

"Thank you, Hyunseung. You're the best." Doojoon grinned and ate his breakfast. Hyunseung smiled while looking down. Dongwoon smiled as well but his thought was somewhere else. 'It would be nicer if Kiki hyung stayed last night with me...'

 

 

Heaven

Yoseob stretched his back. Junhyung tapped his fingers on the bed. The two were working on Junhyung's bed with Junhyung's laptop. Yoseob was sitting on the floor. "Should we do this way then? I'm not quite sure with the ending part..." Junhyung said while pointing to his paper. Yoseob leaned over. He read through the lyrics and nodded a bit.

"Well, isn't your style to put on back the chorus at the end or your rap? If you can't do with the rap, then back to the chorus."

"But it won't be a nice ending." Yoseob tapped his chin. He turned to his phone and scrolled some words he did.

"Wanna put a vocal verse then?" Junhyung sighed.

"I don't know." Yoseob rolled his eyes and searched for some good lines in his notes. Junhyung also tried to make some through his phone. They were poured their ideas to the phone notes and wrote down the best and suitable one on the paper. Junhyung played the melody over and over again. Yoseob softly sang along the lyrics they already sat.

"Wait, put some catchy beat here." Yoseob suddenly said. Junhyung turned to him before worked on his laptop. He played the mentioned part again. "Um, sound better."

"Yeah, true. Not so plain."

Knock. The two looked up to the door. Kikwang's head popped in. He grinned. "What are you two doing?" Kikwang asked. Junhyung's eyes back to his laptop.

"Finishing a song. Come and hear it, your comment will be considered." Junhyung said. Kikwang entered the room and sat beside Yoseob. Yoseob gave the lyrics sheet to Kikwang. Kikwang nodded. Junhyung played the song. "It's still not finalize and I'm stuck for the ending. You maybe have some idea." Junhyung said. Kikwang listened to the song with a full attention.

"Hum, it's good. Is it the same song during our Showtime?" Kikwang said. Yoseob nodded.

"Yeah, that one." Junhyung commented. "So, have something to say?" Kikwang looked at the sheet.

"You're planning to finish off with rap?" Junhyung nodded. Kikwang looked at the rap Junhyung had written on. "Um, I don't have idea on that rap tho. But if you want to go on with chorus repeat, I can gave a go." Junhyung raised his brow. Kikwang took a pencil and wrote down another paper. "Here."

Junhyung and Yoseob took a look. Yoseob was humming the tune while Junhyung looked on the adjusted chorus. He plastered a smile. "That's good." Kikwang smiled.

"Ah, and here. This part." Kikwang pointed to the laptop screen. "Put a softer instrumental. Don't use the dark one, a bit lighter but still loud." Kikwang said. Junhyung quickly worked on it and played the part once again. He broke a smile.

"Yeah! I like it!" Junhyung said in pure happiness. Yoseob just chuckled and Kikwang smiled. Junhyung gave it to play from the start and Yoseob with Kikwang sang along while Junhyung took his rap part. They ended the song with the adjusted chorus Kikwang made. Junhyung beamed.

"Yes! It's done, yeah!" Junhyung jumped a bit on his seat and hugged Kikwang. Kikwang startled but just laughed it off while Yoseob looked at them with hurt. Junhyung was grinned and now attacked Yoseob for a hug. Yoseob stunned and blushed. Kikwang blinked and turned away, he was hurt as well. Junhyung released the cute vocalist and pumped his fist to the air. "Yes, finally. This song really take my time for long to finish it correctly. Yeah!" Junhyung squealed. Yoseob can't help it but laughed. Kikwang just broke a smile.

 

 

Leo groaned loudly. Ken was grinning beside him. Leo rolled his eyes. "Get off me, Ken." Ken pouted and hugged Leo tighter. "Jaehwan!" Ken didn't move to the cold voice. Leo groaned again. As he wanted to have some time alone (getting piss off with Hyuk laughed happily with Sungjae, Leo was jealous of course), he went upstairs just after Kikwang headed up as well. He didn't really like to watch the show was on TV so he decided to sit alone in the lounge. But that peace wasn't long, after a song finished in his I-pod, a pair of arms came wrapping him. Ken was lying and hugging him in the small couch. Leo tried to push the latter away but still careful not to let Ken fell on the floor, he still have mercy as you can see. Ken didn't budge.

"Lee Jaehwan, ing off me." Leo said the last warning. That's the last straw he could handle as Ken was still being stubborn there. He didn't care anymore if Ken kept hugging him. "LEE.JAE.HWAN. I'm dead serious right now, before I threw you off the couch or out from the house." Leo's voice became more cold. Ken didn't move even with that last warning, which so unlikely him. Ken would always go and left after that warning, normally. But right then, Leo didn't give a damn as he was angry and wanted some time to cool off, Ken really had the bad timing. Leo pushed Ken off the couch but Ken didn't budge, Leo also was a bit surprise to see Ken had a strength that day. Usually, he was a lot more stronger than that cute vocalist. Leo tried once again, this time to lift Ken from the couch attempt to throw him out. But Leo stopped when he felt his shirt soaked wet. He wrinkled. "Yah, Lee Jaehwan."

Ken hid his face into Leo's chest. Hiccuping and shoulder moving, Leo noticed Ken was crying. He blinked and was in pure shocked right then. "Ken? Hey." Leo called him, a bit softer. Ken didn't look up but he loosened the hug. Leo tried to move away a bit and shifted so he can see Ken's face. Ken hid it tho. Leo sighed and pulled up Ken to look at him. Ken's eyes darted away from him. "Why you're crying?" Leo asked, sound like a concerned hyung. Ken closed his eyes, didn't give an answer at all.

"Jaehwan." Leo's voice became firm and tense again. He was not really a patient person and yet he's worried about Ken also. Ken flinched a bit and opened his eyes, looking at Leo. Boring his eyes into Leo's, Ken's face tensed. "What's wrong with you?" Leo asked, taken a back with Ken's tense expression. Ken moved away, standing up. Leo also sat on his . Ken bit his lips.

"Why.." Leo wrinkled. Ken's shoulder moved, his fist balled and trembled. Leo stared at Ken. His eyes became teary again. "Why you never see me? Why you never noticed me?!" Leo wrinkled and stood up.

"What's wrong with you, Ken?" Leo said, annoyed tone. Ken bit his lips and pulled Leo with him, to the closet room with no camera. He slammed and locked the door once he pulled Leo in. Leo growled. "What the hell, Jaehwan?!" Leo shouted. Ken bit his lips harder. His fist tightened.

"I hate it, hyung! I hate it, why I have to know that? Why I have to notice all of it? Why can you at least don't show it in front of me?!" Ken shouted back, his face was red because of anger. Leo glared at Ken's teary eyes.

"What the hell with you, Lee Jaehwan? I don't understand a thing you say, and you're ing dead for shout-" Leo's words were cut in the middle when Ken moved suddenly and kissed him to shut him off. Leo stiffened, startled and shocked. He was numb for a while. Ken didn't pull away or even move, he just let his lips pressed on Leo's. Just a mere second which seems like a day for Ken, Leo snapped and pushed Ken away. He rubbed his lips. "What the ing did you do, moron?!" Leo cursed, for the first time he cursed that bad. Ken was hurt, hurt to Leo's curse and reaction. Ken fisted a ball.

"The thing that I ing do is kissing you! Yes, I kiss you, hyung so what?! You're disgusted with me? You're so cruel, Jung Taekwoon!" Ken yelled. Leo widened his eyes in anger.

"Lee Jaehwan, you're really nuts!" Ken snickered.

"Yeah, call me crazy, nuts. Yes, I am because I'm too crazy into you! Stupidly loving you when I know you like that stupid maknae!" Ken hollered. Leo stunned, numbed on his feet, pale. His eyes fell on Ken's face. Ken smirked but his tears were coming down. "Yeah, that's the true. I have long ago know you like Hyuk, hyung but this!" Ken pointed to his own chest. "This stupid heart kept liking you, kept loving you! And even hurting every time you care on Hyuk alone! Always, never miss a chance but you always see Hyuk." Ken's voice was down a bit. Leo still didn't move, stayed silent. Ken wiped his tears away but another rolled down.

"I don't get it why I always notice you and Hyuk, I'm always having the bad luck to see you smile with Hyuk, spent your time with him and even worrying on him every single time. And I'm in double pain whenever I saw you hurt to see him with others. I hate it, hyung. I hate it." Ken looked down. He let his tears f

Please log in to read the full chapter